rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Night Game Thread

The Night Game Thread

I'm starting this thread for those of us still running night game. You can use this thread to share strategies, observations, trends etc. Feel free to summarize your night out.

I'll go first:

During the summer months I avoid bar districts. There's just too many dudes ruining ratios. This time of year I prefer isolated lounges and rooftops. Basically expensive venues with zero adjacent bars. I find that it's less sausage and better looking women.

The Night Game Thread

Is it me or are the ratios in bars/clubs getting worse these days in comparison to a few years ago? I'm having difficulty finding bars with a ratio better than 2:1 M:F. At most, im seeing 3 approachable girls per venue when I'm out.

The Night Game Thread

I do mostly night game and just recently moved to Vegas. Vegas night game has its logistical drawbacks, for one girls come in close knit groups and they don't want to leave said groups or the strip. Two, the venues are so loud and crowded it's difficult to build comfort. Three, numbers mean jack since they are leaving in next couple days and have things planned already. That being said there are unlimitless sets, total anonymity (a big deal coming from a smaller city), you can go out any night of the week. I think Vegas is a great place to get your night game skills up but it does have it's drawbacks. Moving here has made me have to address holes in my night game and adapt.

The Night Game Thread

To those complaining about ratios: what cities are you located in? This can also be venue dependent, too. Try to find venues with ladies nights/places with covers where girls get in for free etc.

I'm in Denver currently and there are plenty of fine ass ladies out at bars/clubs. Big gaggles of geese. Places I go seem to have more girls than guys honestly.

The hardest part about nightgame is breaking into sets really. Girls guard each other fiercely so you sort of need to win approval of the group if you are going to get your mark. Last couple of numbers I snagged at night were from girls whose friends approved of me and winged for her to me.

The Night Game Thread

Quote: (06-19-2016 04:36 PM)Kish Wrote:  

During the summer months I avoid bar districts. There's just too many dudes ruining ratios. This time of year I prefer isolated lounges and rooftops. Basically expensive venues with zero adjacent bars. I find that it's less sausage and better looking women.

I can see how this would work for an older guy, but for a younger dude (I haven't graduated college) it might be difficult as I Imagine that the patrons of expensive venues are older. Should someone like me still give these places a shot or just stay in the sausage festival (they definitely are lol) dive bars and dance clubs?

I'm in DC if that helps with context.

The Night Game Thread

Quote: (06-19-2016 08:08 PM)PUFF_THE_MAGIC_DRAGON Wrote:  

I can see how this would work for an older guy, but for a younger dude (I haven't graduated college) it might be difficult as I Imagine that the patrons of expensive venues are older. Should someone like me still give these places a shot or just stay in the sausage festival (they definitely are lol) dive bars and dance clubs?

There's young girls at lounges too. 21/22 yo.

The Night Game Thread

Quote: (06-19-2016 08:25 PM)Kish Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2016 08:08 PM)PUFF_THE_MAGIC_DRAGON Wrote:  

There's young girls at lounges too. 21/22 yo.

Thanks. My ignorance on this topic is what I get for being a cheap (and broke) bastard my whole life I guess.

If you don't mind me asking, how can I effectively tell which lounge/rooftop venues will tend to have a younger crowd without spending hours popping my head into each establishment in town? Reading online reviews? Certain aspects of the architecture?

The Night Game Thread

After years of trial and error doing daygame and nightgame cold approaches I have finally come to a solution that is effective and is a low time investment.

I am completely sober when I go out to game girls as I don't need that liquid courage bs.

When I go out and do nightgame I primarily focus on going to clubs that typically have the 18-23 crowd of girls attending. I make an effort not to goto clubs that are 21+ because here you will find the girls who are club rats and have already been used and abused for a few years. There 21+ girls want you to buy them drinks, want you to have bottle service, etc... basically they are looking for a baller to leach off of.

I specifically go to the nightclubs that are 18+ because these girls are new to the nightlife scene, still have a fun energetic vibe, are fun to dance with, and are more down to try new and exciting stuff, and down for one night stands for fun. I will typically just walk up to them on the dance floor and just dance with them. If things go well I tell them there is going to be an after party later and they should come with me to kick it and have more fun. If they are down then my chances of getting the bang that night are extremely high. If the connection is mediocre I will just tell them my friends a promoter at one of the hottest night clubs in Hollywood and that he can get them in for free and hook it up with bottle service. If they show up they typically show up with more of their cute girlfriends for me and my bro's to game and I can also regame them. It's a simple process that I use, wash, rinse, and repeat every other week 1-2 nights out of the week for a few hours. Very low investment and I am having a fun time with my friends throughout the process. Any cool members on here that are going to be visiting Hollywood in the near future just hit me up and I will show you and include you in the process so you can witness how easy it is.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.