rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If You Could Ask God One Question

Suppose you died, and you're standing before God, and he says:

"You can ask me one question, whatever you want, and I'll either tell you the answer or show you the answer ."

If you don't believe in God, for the sake of the question, just pretend you do.

What is the most important question that you would want an answer to?

Radical Islamists, ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah and 4 wives each with 5 kids each - 7 Billion people on one small planet - what the fuck were you thinking?

"Everyone knows Zeus is the real King up here, why am I speaking to the lowly Abrahamic God and not the King himself?"

Where does Mohammed keep the virgins

I think I would say something like" Show me where the universe ends." I know people consider the universe infinite but I still think there might be some spot where he said" this is enough, no one can ever make it this far" or a place where it loops back or maybe a place where there is no matter-- nothing but darkness.

I get that quantum physicist are smart guys and all this has been talked about and theorized but what if the universe is too complicated for the human brain to ever understand and we have it all completely wrong.

Maybe the earth is round, the universe is round, which sits inside of something else round, or maybe we don't even exist, or maybe we are all there is left out there that still exist and everything else just died off long ago, shit, maybe we're just a drop of water surrounded by an ocean. You never know.

Tough question. I would like for God to show me the creation of the Universe. I imagine few things would compare to the incredible beauty that arose from the chaos.

But I would likely ask "If you knew Lucifer would betray you, why did you create him?"

^ Couldn't he simply reply that he created him so that he would betray him as part of providing humans with a choice between good and evil. If you believe the heart of man to be inherently good, temptation would be key to swaying. But I'd be deceiving myself if I said I wouldn't want to know the truth to that as well.

Personally, Show me the path I need to take to get to what I need in life.

If you created the universe, who created you?

"Who is your master?"

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

What really happened with Little Dark and the 30 White Knights?

Wherewhenhow did life originate?

What do women want?

Don't debate me.

If you know the past and the future, why bother creating anything at all ?

Smash raw?

Did you do Trump?

I'd actually ask why create beings outside the trinity.

Where are the godesses?

Don't debate me.

Were you flattered by Morgan Freeman's depiction of you?

Quote: (06-09-2016 02:53 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Where are the godesses?

He'd probably just start laughing

Where is the bathroom ?

In all seriousness, nothing. If i saw God, i would get an answer to every and all questions.

Quote: (06-09-2016 12:28 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

What do women want?

To which he'd reply, "Ask not such complex queries"...

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Can I bum a cigarette?

I figure if I'm already dead, might as well enjoy the relaxation of smoking. And sitting there smoking with gawd, I figure he'd open up to more questions. It's like a smoke pickup, only I'm gaming God.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Why did you have to put the testicles on the outside ?

I would also like to see a replay of natural selection in action during 1609-1610 in Jamestown.

Is joseph smith up here or down there?