rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminists in yours newsfeed--what to do about 'em?

I can't be the only one who has feminist acquaintances clogging up my Facebook newsfeed. The sad thing is most of them are blokes!

One of them is literally at the top of his field--could have any woman he wants--yet he's married to a fat cow. And he rants on about gender equality..nearly EVERY DAY.

It's stomach churning.

What do you do with these brainwashed fucks?

Defriend them? Troll them? Call them on their shit?

I get itchy fingers every day just wanting to unleash on these people.

1. Take a deep breath. Try to really fill the full capacity of your diaphragm.
2. Hold your breath for at least ten seconds.
3. Slowly exhale and pay attention to the feeling of relaxation through your whole body.
4. Do something productive.

Is reading their feeds having a positive effect on your life? Or is it more negative?

If you're not getting more benefits than annoyance just unfollow them. No need to unfriend them or argue(no one wins in a Facebook argument). Just unfollow and you'll hardly ever see any of their stupid posts, they won't even know you unfollwed them.

Get a life outside the computer and smartphone

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Spend as little time on Facebook as possible. Your solution in a nutshell.

Unfollow them

What the fuck is facebook?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Firstly, why would want SJW rhetoric in your life if you can avoid it? They can't be attractive. No one worth looking at uses social media to sermonize SJW propaganda. I say toss them aside and forget their existence.unfollow them.

Secondly, unfollow them. It's an easy solution if you'd like to remain "friends" with them.

Why is this even a thread?

Unfriend them. Don't give them the attention. Find masculine men to befriend. Feminism will end when men collectively decide to put an end to it. That means manginas need to be socially ostracized.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Honestly, I haven't seen any in my Facebook for years now because I've either unfriended or unfollowed them. It's all travel pictures or parties or hunting or hiking or puppies or funny videos or people getting married or cooking.

There's a small (petty?), dark and foolish part of me that unwisely wishes I had a couple feminists or whatever left in my newsfeed so that I could throw some vitriol their way, but, alas, they are nowhere to be found. Even this one girl (who is, surprisingly, pretty successful and traditional) would occasionally post some hate directed at Donald Trump, but now she seems to have come to our side.

In the end, having that kind of negativity in your life isn't a good thing. I get heated up over feminism and leftism too (I mean, communism killed 100+ million last century), but, yet, I don't want to be surrounded by this shit. Right now isn't the time for me to be going on crusades.

That said, if you want to drop some truth bombs on them, you can always post some statistics from http://www.realsexism.com/. Who knows? I think there's a good chance you'll sway some moderates as long as you don't come across as too bitter.

And when the bullshit gets to be too much for you, you can always take a breather in one of these threads: 1.Dangerous time-suck of a thread
2.This thread could be used as therapy for seniors

Go park your car in front of her house overnight.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I had around 360 friends a year ago on Facebook, right now it's down to 340 something eventhough a bunch of people added me Why did this happen? I started calling out the lefties/sjws/feminists and trolling their statuses and the things they shared. Some of them laughed and took it like a man, the rest bitched and deleted me : )

I hated Trump until 6 months ago, but after seeing these SJW's attacking him ruthlessly for reasons he doesnt deserve (E.G comparing him to Hitler) I became a Trump supporter.

A girl deleted me yesterday for making fun of her status which mourned the death of some commie activist. I wrote beneath that post ''I always wanted to hit the bong with him while debating about Trump''

Got an instant delete [Image: smile.gif] Funny thing is she was some random chick at my class who added me on Facebook first [Image: smile.gif]

On another occasion this feminist shared a post about Trump saying he is a islamphobe and some shit like that. I commented saying ''you are right, i dont get why people are islampohic having 4 wives is the real deal whats so bad about that?''

She was pissed to say the least [Image: biggrin.gif]

PS: I never unfried people for political reasons, they unfriend me always! No offense but I see unfriending someone for their political views as a SJW like behavior. I'll troll them instead. The best weapon against these SJWS/lefties is to troll them and not take them seriously, if they unfriended you then congragualtions you managed to piss them off dearly [Image: biggrin.gif]

This is a JohnBozzzz headline

Americans are dreamers too

While I don't use Facebook, noting the premise of the OP.

I find if I put forth a certain type of question to a feminist on Twitter; usually the silence is deafening.
Or if they do respond (or someone else responds on their behalf, in an almost white knight type fashion),
it's usually a knee-jerk & emotive response that doesn't actually mitigate the initial & 'problematic' question.
Examples being :

"If it's a good thing to promote slut-walks; is it a good thing to promote slut walks in distinctly Muslim areas?"

"If a feminist is urged to 'smash the patriarchy'; does that include Muslim patriarchy?"

"Feminists promote #FreeTheNipple; yet then demand the closure of men's magazines like Zoo & Playboy or 'Page 3'.
Which is it? #BanPage3Girls or #FreeTheNipple?"

Essentially, you take their bullshit, highlight an obvious contradiction or instance of hypocrisy & then ask them to quantify or justify the contradiction.
Most are so naïve & brainwashed, they struggle to accept the sudden shining light of objectivity.
No need for slander, or swearing; snark alone usually does the trick.

The trick being, if they were to defend one side of the proposition, they'd be arguing against another element of their Regressive narrative.
Which puts them in a rather difficult spot.

Quick edit - one more, anytime a feminist complains about nasty trolls online :

"If you're such a 'strong' & 'empowered' feminist, why are you crying about mere Tweets?"

Facebook and Tumblr Femihags mainly want to flood up the newsfeed with their feminist#WEBelieveLiars posts, but they immediately bash, censor and falsely report anyone who questions their posts.

And Facebook is such a mess that they allow feminist groups to publish photographs of naked mothers "breastfeeding" 5 to 9-year-old children. The sad thing is that even Facebook employees threaten to ban FB accounts who report such photographs because it's viewed as a "malicious complaints".

Never in my life have I've heard of women taking all of their clothes off to "breastfeed" boys whose ages are reaching the first stage of puberty...I thought only babies need to be breastfed..Ah wah rassclat these femihags think they fooling by posing naked with Kindergarten-aged kids?

Quote: (06-04-2016 11:37 PM)Lucario Wrote:  

Unfollow them

/end thread.

Seriously I only keep facebook for networking/game - from women youve met in real life - very useful for sussing out who you`re dealing with

i.e. yeah that girl with the 10/10 booty I met in a fast food restaurant that seems to want to devourer my Dick (in a good way) `lets check her facebook that she willingly gave me`. `Oh you mean she`s 39 and a good ten or so years older than me?`(women dont know how to control the information they put on facebook(thank you Zuckerberg)). She will probably want to devourer my dick in a bad way, Id better be careful or avoid her.

Facebook is usefull, if you see studpidity in your feed unfollow the person, its like reverse shadow-banning as they dont know you wont see their stupid posts.

All hail Zuckerberg

Edit: nevermind, op got banned.

Isaiah 4:1

I almost made a prediction of ban in OP's future, seemed like someone we've seen before, but I didn't want to be cynical.

Won't make that mistake again.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (06-05-2016 12:03 AM)Tactician Wrote:  

Honestly, I haven't seen any in my Facebook for years now because I've either unfriended or unfollowed them. It's all travel pictures or parties or hunting or hiking or puppies or funny videos or people getting married or cooking.

One of the only reasons that I don't leave facebook is because every fall/winter my friends show epic hunting pics, like them harestving an eight point buck strapped to the hood of their F-150 going though the Tim Horton's drive through parading the dead beast all over town. Come April they're posting nice trout and massive sea bass pics and the BC boys post insane pics of trout, salmon and sturgeon all year long, the fuckers!

Facebook is probably checking out my pics and eavesdropping on my conversations, but I use it as a tool to keep in contact with my friends and family back home. I remember when I first moved away from home back in 1999 and my family could only afford to call me once a week for five minutes, it fucking sucked compared to now but those hand written letters from my high school honeys were pretty nice!

Overall, I am pro social media but don't like how invasive it has become.

There's a young girl on my newsfeed who is a distant third cousin. She's mid-20s now, and as a child she was extremely intelligent and precocious. I really admired her as she was always reading and had a searing intellect. Past few years she has got herself a bullring, and the wackiest man-hating feminist bullshit has started appearing on her Facebook. What's interesting is that female members of my family have taken exception to this too, and have taken her to task before on some of the issues she's raised, which prices it's a generational thing. Her friends try to shut down any debate, and they have not one fact between them.

I've bitten my tongue and not said anything, even when she's brought up "slut shaming" (which has an evolutionary and biological purpose, it's not a double standard), and the mythical pay gap.

Tellingly, she comes from a single parent home. Her father was absent for most of her life, and treated her pretty badly when he was around. My parents were even asked to adopt her at one stage. So there you go.

I've had Facebook for 10 years or something, can't recall EVER seeing anything useful on there. Unless you count girls in bikinis. At this point I check it once a week at most.

[Image: funny-wasting-lives--fb-Facebook-Profile...over.gif?i]

I don't spend a lot of time on Facebook or read my newsfeeds often. I've already weeded out all the people I don't want on there so I rarely get anything resembling feminism pop up. In fact, I've defriended hundreds and hundreds of losers over the years. So my advice is to do that, only surround yourself in life and online with those like-minded people you value and whose stories you enjoy reading. Why have these people in your life at all, including online? It's as you've said they clog your feeds and waste your time.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Although not on Facebook, I was chatting to some girl in a bar last week and after a few minutes it was obvious she was a feminist.

Not your usual looking SJW actually she was pretty cute.

Got talking about my work and and I mentioned I worked in the Middle East.

She started banging on about how women in the ME are oppressed are equal to men and should not be any treated any different.

After about 5 minutes of her shit I turned to her and said "of course women will never be equal to men there are things that men can do that a woman would never be able to do"

So after a few minutes of her ranting about me being a typical mysgonist she challenged me to name one thing a man can do that a woman could never do, I took a sip of my single malt, looked her straight in the eye and said "well a man can get a girl pregnant, can a woman do that?"

I walked away with a smirk on my face leaving her a little bit stunned that someone called her out on her shit.

Easy. Next time you see a post, hit the button in the top right corner and select the option not to see their updates.