rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet Wanted - Culinary School Girls/Chefs

I know we got a bunch of cooks here and guys in the hospitality industry.

I've had lots of girls cook for me. Home cooking is great.

But once I had a chick make me Eggs Benedict in some heels once. There's cooking, and then you've got professionals. (I was there with the chick's roommate, who was fine as well. But I never had the opportunity to get with the chef)

Where you find these broads at?

I need a chick that can chiffonade.

WIA

Quote: (06-03-2016 09:56 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

But once I had a chick make me Eggs Benedict in some heels once. There's cooking, and then you've got professionals. (I was there with the chick's roommate, who was fine as well. But I never had the opportunity to get with the chef)

WIA

Johnson and Wales University in Providence, RI, has one of the largest culinary/hospitality programs in the Northeast. Many of the hotels, restaurants, bars, and clubs nearby to the school (there are lots) are training grounds for students/new grads.

Quote: (06-03-2016 09:56 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

Besides hitting up some culinary campus, your best bet would be to look online and screen for girls who are studying to become a chef. I would venture to say it's somewhat of a rare trade for females. Don't be fooled by all those short haired tattooed dykes on the Food Network leading you to believe women are all over the cooking industry - if you go into any given restaurant back kitchen, it's full of dudes, and the head chef is also going to be a dude 90% of the time.

Quote: (06-04-2016 03:28 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Besides hitting up some culinary campus, your best bet would be to look online and screen for girls who are studying to become a chef. I would venture to say it's somewhat of a rare trade for females. Don't be fooled by all those short haired tattooed dykes on the Food Network leading you to believe women are all over the cooking industry - if you go into any given restaurant back kitchen, it's full of dudes, and the head chef is also going to be a dude 90% of the time.

Thinking that I might have to reverse the game, and offer a cooking class...

Le sigh.

WIA

Quote: (06-04-2016 02:15 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Johnson and Wales University in Providence, RI, has one of the largest culinary/hospitality programs in the Northeast. Many of the hotels, restaurants, bars, and clubs nearby to the school (there are lots) are training grounds for students/new grads.

Interesting gambit. Plus Providence has a lot of Cape Verdean Chicks.

WIA

I have a few buddies who are in the restaraunt industry in a large north eastern city and based on his social circle there are few women, and the ones that are there I would classify them as a bartender that knows how to cook. I mean look at Bourdain's wife. Usually there are bars or after hours places where people in the various sub cultures (chefs, bartenders, strippers, etc) will hang out in after work, you could try for one of those. Unless you're talking about a head chef in a high class place or resort, but still even they usually have their after hours hang outs.

Quote: (06-04-2016 04:23 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

Boxer Peter Manfredo's wife is a Cape Verdean from Providence. Total dime.
Unfortunately, all women use to cook so there were always hot women who cooked
as well. Now good looking women rarely learn something so difficult and "unrewarding".

When women brag to me they they don't cook, I look disapprovingly at their fat ass and say: "Well you sure know how to eat."

Quote: (06-04-2016 05:34 PM)AboveAverageJoe Wrote:  

Boxer Peter Manfredo's wife is a Cape Verdean from Providence. Total dime.
Unfortunately, all women use to cook so there were always hot women who cooked
as well. Now good looking women rarely learn something so difficult and "unrewarding".

Women have no incentive to
- be skinny
- be interesting
- learn to cook
- learn how to appeal to a man's better nature

They can get everything they want from society. The prettier they are, the easier it is..(for a time)

That's the world we live in. It's not going to change.

So on an individual level, men have to
- Be the most compelling man that these women meet
- Find chicks with the qualities they like
- Teach chicks what they want them to know

Continuous Improvement of Self,
Consistent Screening,
Teaching and leadership

WIA

Quote: (06-04-2016 05:29 PM)P Bateman Wrote:  

I have a few buddies who are in the restaraunt industry in a large north eastern city and based on his social circle there are few women, and the ones that are there I would classify them as a bartender that knows how to cook. I mean look at Bourdain's wife. Usually there are bars or after hours places where people in the various sub cultures (chefs, bartenders, strippers, etc) will hang out in after work, you could try for one of those. Unless you're talking about a head chef in a high class place or resort, but still even they usually have their after hours hang outs.

I stay watching Chopped.
I've never seen a good looking chef on it.

A quick perusal of some contestants, and this is all I could find that looked feminine
[Image: CQ2111_Diana-Sabater_s3x4.jpg.rend.snigalleryslide.jpeg]

This is the norm.

[Image: ACRE_ROUND-ONE-Chef-Steiling-02-Horz_s4x...slide.jpeg]

But I remember that Eggs Benedict like it was yesterday and the chick who made it like yesterday.

I don't even like Hollandaise sauce!

WIA

The only female chef I know of that is worth a damn (and... she's worth a real big damn)

Quote: (04-24-2016 11:00 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Giada is 45 and is easily as bangable as a 25 year old. Kicks the shit out of Jennifer or any other female celeb in that age bracket as far as I'm concerned. Love this girl.

[Image: 200.gif]
[Image: ohgiadathemovie.gif]
[Image: sexy-giada-de-laurentiis-jiggling-gif-3.gif]
[Image: giada-shake-o.gif]
[Image: AWQSTZZ.gif]
[Image: GIADA-Squeeze.gif~c200]
[Image: ejIxFfV.gif]

Quote: (06-04-2016 06:25 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

The only female chef I know of that is worth a damn (and... she's worth a real big damn)

Of the famous ones that I like
- Rachel Ray (when she was skinny)
- Aarti Sequeira (who's never been skinny, but has great feminine energy)
- Nigella Lawson (who has that Upper Received Pronunciation accent_)

But the only one that I find attractive

Marcela Valladolid from Mexican Made Easy.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/mexican-made-easy.html

[Image: bio_marcela-valladolid_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni...scape.jpeg]

[Image: marcela-1377771886.jpg]

Just hang out by the set exit of Hell's Kitchen on elimination night.

[Image: Chef-Carol-from-Season-5-of-Hell-s-Kitch...70-626.jpg]

[Image: Hells-Kitchen-2015-Spoilers-Season-14-Ch...aumert.png]

[Image: 577770_4152862434399_820555095_n.jpg]

[Image: Hells-Kitchen-2016-Spoilers-Season-15-Ch...ickell.png]

[Image: hells_kitchen_bonnie_300.jpg]

No one is going to turn down a hickory-bacon wrapped pity fuck with a sweet potato purée in the midst of their post elimination depression. They might even cook you breakfast in the morning.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I don't know about you guys, but this thread is certainly going the direction I had hoped for.

Quote: (06-04-2016 07:13 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2016 06:25 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Of the famous ones that I like
- Rachel Ray (when she was skinny)
- Aarti Sequeira (who's never been skinny, but has great feminine energy)
- Nigella Lawson (who has that Upper Received Pronunciation accent_)

But the only one that I find attractive

Marcela Valladolid from Mexican Made Easy.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/mexican-made-easy.html

[Image: bio_marcela-valladolid_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni...scape.jpeg]

[Image: marcela-1377771886.jpg]
Looks like Marcela Vargas from El Patron Del Mal.

[Image: VarMtv6271.jpg]

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Either that or they are both named Marcela and hot.

Quote: (06-04-2016 06:18 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I stay watching Chopped.
I've never seen a good looking chef on it.

WIA

Yea I typically find them to be involved in some type of sub culture like goth, punk, hipster, etc. My bartender comment wasn't referring to looks (not sure if you took it that way), but to the fact that most female chefs are really just as depraved and drugged out as bartenders are. Except they have even less incentive to be hot because they're in the kitchen. Bourdain's wife is just a version of him with a real vagina. You might be able to find a class or demo kitchen that is held at a restaraunt like this A Chef's Kitchen, or this. Hell, I may or may not have trolled a few milfs when they do technique classes at Williams Sonoma.

Giada is a deliciously notable exception to all this.

Quote: (06-04-2016 07:33 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Just hang out by the set exit of Hell's Kitchen on elimination night.

No one is going to turn down a hickory-bacon wrapped pity fuck with a sweet potato purée in the midst of their post elimination depression. They might even cook you breakfast in the morning.

Im laughing so loud at this my neighbors heard me across the street.

Edit: Girls who drink wine usually aren't bad in the kitchen, so have you thought of hitting up a wine tasting at a Total Wine or something like that? You could run all sorts of game since you'd likely be the only guy on the hunt there.

Quote: (06-04-2016 04:23 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

Providence seems to have a lot to recommend it for game purposes over Boston. Cheap housing, cheap parking, cheap food and drink (tall boy and bag of chips at a dive bar is $4), decent number of colleges including an Ivy, hotels everywhere, conventions, it's geographically small so it's easy to walk around, a large Asian/Hispanic/West African population in addition to white, and the girls seem more friendly overall than their stuck-up Boston counterparts.

Downsides: not as many traditional "night game" venues as Boston with good looking women, it's completely dead on weeknights, it's economically depressed and kind of "ratchet" in a lot of areas (I feel significantly less safe walking around there at night compared to Boston), large gay and trans population and most of the bars/clubs have to at least be gay-friendly to survive (could be an asset though as there might be ways to make that work to one's advantage.) I think that overall the girls are less attractive than their Boston counterparts.

Only girl I've banged from Providence was from online, I've gone down there a few times to try night game, got some numbers but never able to close, which these days isn't unusual anywhere from just a phone number.

It might be a promising location for daygame. It's only a short drive from me, so it's a nut I'm still working on cracking.

Sarah Carey from Everyday Food/Martha Stewart Living gets a big MILF WB from me:

[Image: ef-Sarah-Carey_t614.jpg]

I had an LTR chef (virgin even)...
From my experience this is what I learned.

They hate fucking cooking.
That's their job, 6 days of the week.

All they do is live off take away.
I swear its the most infuriating thing.

I tasted her cooking maybe once on average every 4 months.
Good shit. But very far & few between.

Total takeaway fiend.

Maybe I just wifed up a selfish one,
But don't be convinced that she's magically gonna serve you up 3 meals a day....

Just a heads up.

Cool thread.

I worked as a line cook in the industry for a number of years and basically never came across a hot girl in the kitchen. Culinary schools are packed with chubsters and fugly-ass broads. I mean think about it, cooking is an extremely difficult profession. Why would an attractive girl submit herself to brutal 12-hour shifts of hard labor in a military-like environment? There are far easier (and more lucrative) paths for them.

It's funny how foreign girls know how to cook instinctively but americunts need a 2-year culinary arts program to learn how to boil an egg.

Quote: (06-08-2016 10:38 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Cool thread.

I worked as a line cook in the industry for a number of years and basically never came across a hot girl in the kitchen. Culinary schools are packed with chubsters and fugly-ass broads. I mean think about it, cooking is an extremely difficult profession. Why would an attractive girl submit herself to brutal 12-hour shifts of hard labor in a military-like environment? There are far easier (and more lucrative) paths for them.

It's funny how foreign girls know how to cook instinctively but americunts need a 2-year culinary arts program to learn how to boil an egg.

I remember there being a bunch of dykes too.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

How did I miss these gems?

Quote: (06-04-2016 09:45 PM)P Bateman Wrote:  

You might be able to find a class or demo kitchen that is held at a restaraunt like this A Chef's Kitchen, or this.

Hell, I may or may not have trolled a few milfs when they do technique classes at Williams Sonoma.

Edit: Girls who drink wine usually aren't bad in the kitchen, so have you thought of hitting up a wine tasting at a Total Wine or something like that? You could run all sorts of game since you'd likely be the only guy on the hunt there.

+1

Quote: (06-08-2016 10:17 AM)1026 Wrote:  

I had an LTR chef (virgin even)...
From my experience this is what I learned.

They hate fucking cooking.
That's their job, 6 days of the week.

All they do is live off take away.
I swear its the most infuriating thing.

I tasted her cooking maybe once on average every 4 months.
Good shit. But very far & few between.

Total takeaway fiend.

Maybe I just wifed up a selfish one,
But don't be convinced that she's magically gonna serve you up 3 meals a day....

Just a heads up.

I feel you.

I've dated multiple strippers and never gotten a lapdance.
I did date a nurse that patched me up once.

This is needle in a haystack, so I'm interested in the where they make the needles.

WIA

Quote: (06-08-2016 10:38 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Cool thread.

As far as I can tell being on the outside, the more feminine ones end up being caterers, pastry chefs, or personal chefs. Basically low volume/low pressure cooking.

And given how expensive culinary school is, it only makes sense that they'd do as little as possible to pay back the debt. [Image: dodgy.gif]

As for American chicks not being able to cook.

We, as men, have basically made it easy for them to abandon all traditional feminine pursuits. Be it our farm subsidy and ready made meals, to work place changes, to take out foods..(all them chains were started by MEN)...

[Image: tumblr_mh6s0kYT6L1rwyqmxo1_1280.jpg]

Where a chick used to take pride in her culinary skills and being able to feed her family on a budget, these past few GENERATIONS, take pride in not cooking, and only "stunt" cooking.

And lookie here, wherever women have abandoned traditional cooking and embraced an easy lifestyle there's plenty of heart disease, diabetes, cancer and obesity.

[Image: tumblr_o7sj9aJQL61qgiw5to1_1280.jpg]

I'm probably going to keep riding this horse into the ground

[Image: tumblr_o6mamkQFGC1s2wio8o1_500.gif]

WIA

Being a professional chef is a fucking brutal vocation. Most women lack the strength of character and determination to make it in this world. Gordon Ramsey has spoken a lot on how much verbal abuse and physical stress is involved in coming up in the culinary industry.

I'm not saying there aren't a lot of culinary school graduates that are female, but you wont find many of them actually working as a pro in a kitchen. Those that do stick around in the industry tend to filter into ancillary roles like restaurant book-keeping, ingredient sourcer/buyer or sales manager for a catering business. When you do find them in a kitchen, its often in a position that has regular turn over like cruise ships and hotel room service/restaurants.