rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there an Islamic insurrection happening in Paris?

https://www.facebook.com/unitedpatriotsf...nref=story

Muslims are blocking roads, taking over parts of the city and fighting with police and locals. Media are quiet, probably still working out how they can blame Trump

Many here knew this was going to happen, but I did not think it would be so soon.

RIP Paris

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.p...3Ftype%3D3

Edit: I can't find anything to prove this. It came from an Australian nationalist facebook page, and there are no reports of anything from actual right wing people who live in Paris. Fucking idiots spreading propaganda just makes them and me look bad. Sorry everyone.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Re-titled sensationalist/panicked headline.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions based on one source. Any confirmation the video is not older footage?

Ok. I am trying to find out, but I'm not finding anything. There was a protest that turned violent on the 18th May, with the footage of the Policeman getting attacked in his car, but I don't think this is the same footage

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Is it this?

http://www.snopes.com/paris-muslim-siege-false/

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

If this is real I'm surprised it isn't making bigger headlines... even on alternate media.

Edit: Appears to be a hoax by some fear-mongering site. Can't say I'm surprised, duped me.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Yep not seeing anything. There's the stuff from a few days ago, but that's not all brown and Aloha Snackbar like this footage is.

I dont think they could keep this under media blackout.

Do we have any members who live in Paris?

Deus vult!

Not located in Paris but have friends in law enforcement there. Nothing unusual happening right now except for the left-wing activists breaking things, unions blocking the supply of fuel from refineries, and the police forces staring at them under orders from above to not act decisively. Normal French stuff nowadays ;-)

Quote: (05-31-2016 12:28 PM)Dominicus Wrote:  

Not located in Paris but have friends in law enforcement there. Nothing unusual happening right now except for the left-wing activists breaking things, unions blocking the supply of fuel from refineries, and the police forces staring at them under orders from above to not act decisively. Normal French stuff nowadays ;-)

Thanks for the info.

Deus vult!

Locked because the video is a hoax or distortion.