rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Illustrator explains to bros why they need feminism

I've never in my life seen someone with less of a grip on reality. Unbelievable. See for yourself:

http://bust.com/arts/16202-artist-drags-...downs.html

[Image: YesAllWomen_Rasenth_1.jpg]
[Image: double_standard_2_rasenth.jpg]
[Image: rasenth_double_standard_3.jpg]
[Image: double_standard_4_rasenth.jpg]
[Image: toxic_masculinity_1.jpg]
[Image: toxic_masculinity_2.jpg]
[Image: toxic_masculinity_3.jpg]
[Image: toxic_masculinity_5.jpg]
[Image: toxic_masculinity_6.jpg]
[Image: toxic_masculinity_7.jpg]

"Rasenth is an illustrator, comic artist, and animator from California, currently living in Japan."

Anime faggot, what did you expect?

[Image: Jameson-Laughing-Gif-12.gif]

Men who believes this deserve not to get laid. The only issue I have with this crap is that women get fat and ugly due to this bullshit.

Quote: (05-09-2016 08:39 PM)BortimusPrime Wrote:  

"Rasenth is an illustrator, comic artist, and animator from California, currently living in Japan."

Anime faggot, what did you expect?

You would think that being surrounded by beautiful, feminine asian women would fix these problems. Some men truly are born beta.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

There's too much for me to rant on about this, I don't even know where to begin, and it's late at night so:

Fuck all of this. Fuck this whole comic and fuck everything that everyone who identifies with this bullshit stands for.

I feel weaker and stupider having read this.

You'd think that these flaming pussies would quickly learn from the hot girls never giving them the time of day and even their female "feminist allies" having nothing but contempt for them.

A stunted unmasculine mind with a stunted unmasculine spirit in a stunted unmasculine body. It's no wonder he's chosen anime as his life's work. A lost little boy stuck in fantasy cartoon worlds that don't exist and could never exist. Lost among the manga he needn't worry about that awful real world upsetting his delicate sensibilities.

Quote: (05-09-2016 08:22 PM)Delta Wrote:  

I've never in my life seen someone with less of a grip on reality. Unbelievable. See for yourself:

http://bust.com/arts/16202-artist-drags-...downs.html

[Image: YesAllWomen_Rasenth_1.jpg]

You know what really bothers me about these comics. You know what really get's me!

It is that the author still ascribes to a gender dimorphic view of the world! As a someone who identifies as a gender-amorphic albino crocodile, it is disgusting to see this patriarchal view of men and women on display.

Next time the author should be more sensitive and use shapeless blobs while using acronyms like Xe and Xyr in order to make his point.

Ya know, I read the site's name, and it reminded of something......

(insert titty gif here)

I just scrolled through that entire thing, and my normal human brain can't understand it.

Why does he start so many sentences with "Because"? Is that some weird Asperger's tic? Grammatically it makes no sense.

Anime people.... AKA Omega weirdos who live in their own cartoon world. Leave them to cry in their character pillows....

Quote: (05-09-2016 09:03 PM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

There's too much for me to rant on about this, I don't even know where to begin, and it's late at night so:

Fuck all of this. Fuck this whole comic and fuck everything that everyone who identifies with this bullshit stands for.

There's a term for what you're experiencing. This series of illustrations presents a logical fallacy known as Gish Gallop:

Quote:Quote:

The Gish Gallop is the fallacious debating tactic of drowning an opponent in such a torrent of small arguments that the opponent cannot possibly rebut each one in real time. It is similar to the on the spot fallacy.
Examples are commonly found in "list" articles that claim to show "100 reasons for [X]" or "50 reasons against [Y]". At this level, with dozens upon dozens of minor arguments, each individual "reason" may only be a single sentence or two.
More often than not, these myriad arguments are full of half-truths, lies, and straw men — the only condition is that there be many of them, not that they be particularly compelling on their own. They may be escape hatches or "gotcha" arguments that are specifically designed to be brief, but take a long time to unravel. Some and many may be a repeat or vague re-wording of a previous one.

If I had no life whatsoever, I could easily sit here and logically debunk every last one of these illustrations. But there's so much bullshit packed into one place that no one reasonably has the time or energy to address it all.

This tactic is particularly common for SJWs trying to prove the concept of white privilege. I can't tell you how many idiotic listicles I've come across that resemble this.

I need my Asian fix after this.

A double dose.

I wonder when was the last time this illustrator saw a pussy, which wasn't drawn.

> Read thread title
> Expect substandard cartoon art
> Thread delivers

You could tell from the guy's handwriting that he's really effete.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Propaganda to weaken men and confuse women.

"The same sexism that hurts women also hurts men."

Yes, of course. That's why they call their movement "anti-sexism".

Oh wait. They don't.

Well, c'mon man. It's from a feminist website. We surely can't be bothered to start a thread about every stinking turd feminists decide to turn into HTML.

The strip is 90% too long to keep even a feminist engaged.

The first two cells tell you all that you need to know. Switch the thoughts (that somehow the comic drawer guy knows that men and think) for the man and woman characters and they would fit perfectly. Men and women tend toward the same thoughts in both situations. And it goes on down the strip. By the way I find both long skirts and girly girls hot. This bronie is going to have a long dry spell in Japan, one of the pussy capitals of the world. I love when pussyqueers do the opposite thing that they should do in the most pathetic attempts to get laid. The truth is that the only people who despise them more than us are, reflexively on a deep emotional level, are most women.

Isn't there some outrage in the anime community over the drawings of Asians not looking asiany enough? Certain people believe it shames Asians.

If so, this animator, while trying to support feminism, is also supporting racism.

That's bad.

Aloha!

I don't get half the points "he" is trying to make. Some are obvious, but some are pretty fucking opaque. 2/10

All it boils down to is "men and women are the same!" If they repeat it enough, it'll come true!

Goddamn so much white knighting and cognitive dissonance in this fucking comic.

[Image: 7W72x.gif]

I sometimes feel like the only right-leaning person in the creative sphere.

Every magazine dedicated to design, photography etc. literally assumes that you're a lefty. One has a column by design agency Snask, which has poisonous bullshit like this every month.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

For an incel, he draws women extremely well

Quote: (05-10-2016 01:45 AM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

For an incel, he draws women extremely well

Because he faps to anime constantly.

The first two photos show how delusional they are.

In what world does an attractive woman catch shit for not wanting to date a stereotypical fat nerd? None, not ours certainly. I can't speak for everyone, but I'd guess our answer for the guy would be to get in better shape, focus on self improvement, remind him that you win some-you lose some. In feminist world guys like that are labeled 'creepy'.

However, a guy turning down a fat woman? That's a crime in feminist world. Especially if she has some sort of office job.

Anyway, what utter nonsense. Although that picture of the guy dressed as a woman is hilarious.

Thanks to Delta for the Gish Gallop. I'm going to post that link every time some SJW on my social media posts some nonsense.

Back to the real world...

And if the comics weren't delusion enough, try on the commentators zealously defending 'the truth' against all the 'thug MRAs'.