rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bad Moms, the movie

Bad Moms, the movie

A preface: I'm conscious of the Barbra Streisand Effect. Proceed from this point on with great wariness with that in mind.

For some reason -- probably money -- the Murdork sites in Prison Australia have started pushing trailers for Bad Moms. I'm not going to link the trailer, guys, there's no ass or tits on display in it, at best some very unsexy lesbian experimentation by a house party of 5s, if you really want to go and take a look at it, at least go through sites that don't sell clicks to the MSM. Wikipedia link for the interested:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_Moms

Stars Wall-impending or Wall-impacted Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, a bunch of nobodies, Christina Applegate and closet carpetlicker Jada Pinkett Smith. (And fuck me, false rape accuser Kesha is in it too).

The writers of The Hangover apparently wrote this one. It would've been a Judd Apatow abortion but they cut out in 2015 due to scheduling conflicts. Basic guts of the story is: supermom holding down a career and family and doing it badly finally loses her shit along with two friends and decides to be a bad, irresponsible mother, bringing her into conflict with the apparent perfect mothers in her area. (You'd think given the trailer that the mothers are all single mothers, but supposedly not: all married, not that you can tell from the lack of actual guys in the house.)

Looks like whatever magic there was in guys who could write for bachelors has been rolled into White Knighting. Expect a shitload of scripted complaints about how women have it so bad because they have to hold down a job and a family at the same time and keep up with all the social commitments the job/family entails.

I'll guess the elephant in the room, larger than Kesha's thighs, will be this: not once will any character dare to suggest that maybe a two-income household and a mother who's running herself ragged to keep up a mortgaged pile of consumer shit is a bad idea. Maybe you get an ending where the lead character quits her job to find herself happy, but I think it's more likely the lead will simply take a part-time job instead and "slow down" to "give herself time." Given the fact The Hangover still ended up with the guys getting married at the end of each I somewhat doubt anything edgy or contrarian is going to show up in this film other than snorting some drugs and PG-rated lesbian sex.

Expect the hamster wheel to be running full tilt on this one. The idea of a full-time mother will either be not mentioned or made a figure of fun (I'm expecting the antagonist mom, Christina Applegate, to fill this role.) Indeed it strikes me that this is the hamster wheel at overload: because feminism demands that I work 40 hours a week in a job I hate to buy shit I don't need as well as raise kids I don't like who distract from me being the centre of my own personal drama, I have the right to lose my shit and drink and buy a hot car and finger women and abrogate all my responsibilities to job and family because damn it I am a woman!

Oh, wait, I remember, I've seen this film:

[Image: a0abcadd317eba1c1e736a5ad11cfe5e.jpg]

Maybe you could try being a stay-at-home mother, perhaps?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Bad Moms, the movie

Since the whole recent Star Wars bullshit I've lost complete interest in all Hollywood propaganda.

It's just endless recycling of storylines fitted with new liberal agendas, quirky (annoying) grrrls and emasculated cucks.

There's not a single masculine role model in movies these days.

I must have watched dozens of films last year, this year I can count the amount of films I've watched on one hand.

Fuck Hollywood.

Bad Moms, the movie

Came in expecting this to be related to Cumdumpsters, I mean Lezcops, I mean Ghostbusters...

Was let down...

==

Also, while yes it's an overrated (though still a very good) movie, American Beauty is thoroughly red pill.

- Lester's wife cheats on him with a colleague with more fame and money. When captured Lester proceeds to infuriate her by giving zero fucks.
- Also she is obsessed with status, money and 'keeping up with the Joneses', where he forsakes those things for simpler things that make him happy.
- ...She also gets turned on by shooting a gun.
- Lester starts lifting, gets attention from Angela.
- Lester's daughter is a basic bitch who thinks her elite tit game makes her special - elite tits attached to a basic bitch is still a basic bitch with elite tits.
- Look at how Ricky got the girl - Vulnerability game, 'The bag was dancing with me...' come on!
- Ricky slings dope and has stacks of cash and recognizes the importance of networking and a front. Crime game.
- Lester infuriates and briefly titillates his wife with 'I don't give a fuck!' game.
- Lester games the system and extorts his former employer on his way out of the door, after which he buys a sweet car and a nice bag of weed for himself. Midlife crisis? Clearly, putting the mission above all else? Yes.
- While a technically false rant (no-fault divorce and wife-support existed back then), he nicely puts his wife in her place when she catches him whacking it in bed.

Granted, while the secretly gay neighbor being a homophobe, Lester saying no to his fantasy girl because she's a virgin, and reminiscing about how awesome it was being a broke teenager is kinda stupid, in light of the evidence...

Bad Moms, the movie

This movie was supposed to star Judd Apatow's wife, Leslie Mann, the woman with the most annoying voice in history. Maybe it will benefit the movie if people don't have to hear her speak.

That said, I don't think this movie matters much because it's standard Hollywood tripe. People known they're going to get stupidity.

The real anti-male movies -- believe it or not -- come from within the Christian community and purport to be "pro-family." These are a problem because people don't just go to them for laughs, they think they're getting a profound message. Unfortunately, it's not a good message when it comes to men.

The blogger Dalrock writes a lot about this subject. He's especially come down on a movie from 2008 called "Fireproof" and recent one called "The War Room."

I'm not an expert on this subject, but from what I gather from Dalrock, these movies present the women as long-suffering saints and the men as low-IQ buffoons (or worse) who do stupid things and then have to beg and plead to be "worthy" of their perfect wives. Gag.

I've never seen these movies, so you're not getting this first hand. But as I said, if they're being seriously talked about, this seems like a bigger problem than anything by Apatow, a man whose very name makes people not take movies seriously.

Bad Moms, the movie

I don't watch a lot of movies - haven't been to a theatre in years. However I fly quite a bit so end up seeing new releases on the plane. Month after month it's mostly crap - recycled, mostly feminist, unreal, feelz good (made to make boys feel bad), crap. I end up watching a lot of classic films on the longer rides overseas - stuff from the 80s and early 90s was pretty subversive.

Ironically I saw this movie trailer just last night and thought to myself...

1. Mila Kunis looks old - Kristina Applegate looks older
2. Where are the Dads - or is this some matriarchal utopia?
3. The kids look like props...
4. Next (I must have missed the lesbian part)

Bad Moms, the movie

I'm getting fucking old.

While I've seen Christina Applegate become the "mom" in movies - now Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell too!?

Bad Moms, the movie

Quote: (05-04-2016 10:45 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Also, while yes it's an overrated (though still a very good) movie, American Beauty is thoroughly red pill.

I detested American Beauty. It's a celebration of the new American ideal: a state of perpetual adolescence; fuck everything, do what you want.

It's also a portrayal of how the average depraved Hollywoodite sees normal suburban people with families, jobs and responsibilities: superficial happiness, raging frustration under the surface, eking out the days in quiet desperation. This is how liberals imagine flyover country.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Bad Moms, the movie

Quote: (05-04-2016 07:06 PM)CH-Toronto Wrote:  

I'm getting fucking old.

While I've seen Christina Applegate become the "mom" in movies - now Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell too!?

I can sympathize. I remember as a kid seeing a hot Christina Applegate in a show called "Heart of the City."

And now she's a milf.

Bad Moms, the movie

Quote: (05-04-2016 08:24 PM)ed pluribus unum Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2016 10:45 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

I detested American Beauty. It's a celebration of the new American ideal: a state of perpetual adolescence; fuck everything, do what you want.

It's also a portrayal of how the average depraved Hollywoodite sees normal suburban people with families, jobs and responsibilities: superficial happiness, raging frustration under the surface, eking out the days in quiet desperation. This is how liberals imagine flyover country.

Hollywood probably figured the best way to sell a movie to bored suburbanites - folks with enough money and time to make a movie money - was to tell them that they're bored suburbanites, and that by watching this movie, they can experience perpetual adolescence, without the consequences.

Bad Moms, the movie

Somehow the trailer popped on my youtube feed. If American women are not bad enough, this is gonna just give them more encouragement to be disgusting.

In one part of the trailer they show a pregnant woman partying. Noiiccceee.

Make up does wonders.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Bad Moms, the movie

It's in theaters

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Bad Moms, the movie

I made it 15 seconds into that trailer before they trashed "that weird stay at home mom".

Fuck this trash

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Bad Moms, the movie

dupe

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Bad Moms, the movie

I like the bit about how she says it's bullshit how you're expected to coddle your kids, not punish them, and make them feel so special and wonderful. Pretty red pill actually.

Bad Moms, the movie

Quote: (07-30-2016 02:38 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

I like the bit about how she says it's bullshit how you're expected to coddle your kids, not punish them, and make them feel so special and wonderful. Pretty red pill actually.

I don't want to expose my mind to the trailer but I think I can address your point regardless.

The purpose of these movies is to shift our culture from Mosaic Law to .. well, whatever the elite want. Whatever is not of God is of his rebellious adversary, Satan. So at it's most basic level it is a form of education by the school of lucifer.

Even in the time of Solomon, there were people against corporal punishment; they 'spared the rod', otherwise Solomon would've never needed to write Proverbs 13:24. And here is where the mental conditioning of these movies is so cunning and subtle: the character that echoes a longstanding view will either be punished or exalted depending upon the agenda of the propaganda. Since your guard is down while watching 'entertainment', this communicates to your subconscious the consequence of having that point of view. It crazy how simple it is but we fall for it over and over again.

Finally, if this movie is a hit then the message-masters can move onto the next step in their Behaviour Shaping programme. If not, they'll just make another movie that even more over-the-top about the role of women and the definition of motherhood.

He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes. Proverbs 13:24

Bad Moms, the movie

Clockwerk:

Bad Moms, the movie

Bad Moms Review
The Modern Mother - too stressed and too tired to keep a stable marriage. Welcome to 2016 and Bad Moms.
The movie's best feature is a subtle commentary on the psychological mind of the female. Kunis' character is the Ego of the female mind - held in check by her superego to conform in society, yet unconscious urges lurk beneath that want her to break free. Her character got married at 20 and has only had sex with one man. She had kids at 25 so that makes her at least 37 in this movie. And her marriage fails. Married at 20 + kids at 25 + one sex partner = failed marriage?

[Image: wtf.jpg]
The worst of the movie is the PTA storyline (Applegate and "friends"). It's the stupid plot line dragged from the Mean Girls/Bring It On movies, only with mothers. The moms vs. moms conflict isn't the real issue here. I'm assuming they wanted a villain that could show that our protagonist didn't appear to be the perfect mom... but we never see any of the villain's family! We can tell the protagonist is not perfect without needing a villain to overcome - especially one that looks closer to 54 than 44 in some scenes.

We all know here that a woman's own worst enemy is herself - but the movie only declares this in women's "expectations of being a good mom". Marriage and men are talked about, but only once is marriage therapy ever suggested, and of course they get divorced instead of trying to fix things - for the children.

I laughed harder than anyone else when Kunis asks the slutty mom how her divorce affected her kids...only for the slutty mom to respond by asking how Kunis' marriage is going! They ignored the biggest issue with trying to raise kids today - divorced and broken families!
[Image: mindblown2.png]
This is a comedy about Bad Moms, so this makes sense, but the obvious issue here is the relationship dynamic between the husband and wife, not competing with other moms, nor trying too hard to do your job.

Which brings us to the men - their are two married husbands in this movie. One is Kunis' and the other is Kristen Bell - who in real life is married to a bisexual (gay) man, "decided to delay marriage until the state of California passed legislation legalizing same-sex marriage.", and has two children. Kristen Bell, the Superego who has repressed all of her urges(other than obviously reproducing), has four kids, a husband who expects her to do all the housework (too much to ask for, right?) and he can't get an erection. There's medication for that, but instead she blames the problem on her doing too much work at home. She decides to turns her husband into a wussy beta male by telling him to look after the kids himself one night - where have we seen this before gentlemen? We all know what irrational decisions take place when a women rules the marriage.

Kathryn Hahn is a slutty single mom with one kid. She represents the Id in Freud's psychological mind - she is the female, free of responsibility and full of sexual urges. We never see the father. Typical 35+ single mother who sleeps around and has a notch count of 100+.
[Image: carousel.gif]
Kunis husband goes to meetings for his job - mortgage broker(?) - and jerks off on cam to his online mistress for 10 months before Kunis finally catches him. They have a sexless marriage because he doesn't do anything for the kids or do house chores - and this is where they lost me. Sandberg strikes again! Maybe they didn't have sex because he got lazy and complacent while she's too stressed and tired from working a job and trying to be a mom? Interestingly, while trying to help her kids out, she forces the son to fend for himself - he ends up learning to cook! Hold the applause though - she helps her daughter by taking her to a spa of all things. The saddest part about this movie is the future of Kunis' daughter - she is likely doomed to make the same (likely worse) mistakes as her mother.

The movie just wasn't funny enough to recommend. There's a few laughs when the trio of women are on screen, but I found myself laughing at the women instead of laughing along with them like I'd imagine I would in a chick flick, so it's worth a watch if you want to laugh at the modern female hamster - women never seeming to realize the root causes of their frustration, so they fuck up on solving those problems as a result by solving it with more cake and dick. Real modern life is "too hard" for women, so buy McDonald's for the kids, sleep in, and get fucked.

Bad Moms, the movie

Quote: (05-04-2016 02:24 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

[Image: a0abcadd317eba1c1e736a5ad11cfe5e.jpg]

If white chicks still looked like that, RVF Asia Crew wouldn't even exist.

Bad Moms, the movie

From left to right..

WB on kitchen table

WB and blast on face

WB and bring a couple of friends

WB and potentially LTR

WNB

WNB unless breaking a dry spell and would give false name

[Image: Bad-Moms-Movie-Poster.jpg]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.