rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prince is dead

Prince is dead

Prince is dead. Details emerging now, will post article as soon as it is confirmed. My first thread ever, it saddens me greatly. He was 57.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Prince is dead

http://kdvr.com/2016/04/21/report-singer...ead-at-57/

Quote:Quote:

PAISLEY PARK, Minn. — Police are investigating a death at the estate of superstar Prince in Carvery County, Minn., the Carver County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday.

“We are not releasing any information regarding the identity of the person who died until next of kin is notified,” spokesman Jason Kamerud said.

TMZ reported the singer had died at age 57.

Wasn't into his music, but hope the best for his family.

Prince is dead

I posted this from my phone at work so I can not embed article. Prince was my favorite artist to fuck chicks to, when I was 10 Purple Rain was the first tape I played till it broke, and the first music that let me know women were for sex. Man this one hurts...

Prince is dead

Just saw this Pop on Drudge. Dude was an original all the way, amazing talent and style. I thought he would be a guy that would live for a long time too, RIP

[Image: prince_02.png]

Prince is dead

Game - blouses.

[Image: iugLGBf.gif]

What a horrible year for music.

Prince is dead

Get ready for everyone you know to suddenly be a huge Prince fan..His song playing while Jack Nicholson is dancing as Joker in Batman is an amazing scene still 27 years later..here it is

Prince is dead

[Image: attachment.jpg31167]   

Take care of those titties for me.

Prince is dead

I liked a lot of his music, even covered some of his songs at live gigs. A great loss, RIP!

Prince is dead

Prince is dead but Kanye's still alive. What a cruel world we live in.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Prince is dead

At this rate with the famous dying there are only going to be us cover bar bands left to perform the music!

Prince is dead

Rest In Peace

A true artist.

Prince is dead

Did he drown in semen? That's bad.

How do you die of the flu these days? Maybe if you wait too long for treatment like Jim Henson and pneumonia takes over, but Prince was being treated.

Prince is dead

I was never a fan beyond being passingly familiar with the most obvious hits. Still, he was a unique artist from a time when pop music had a whole lot more authenticity and craft to it than it does today.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Prince is dead

There goes another one of my musical heroes...
I seriously regret not going to see his show in 2011.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Prince is dead

Quote: (04-21-2016 12:27 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

How do you die of the flu these days? Maybe if you wait too long for treatment like Jim Henson and pneumonia takes over, but Prince was being treated.

If you have a compromised immune system ...

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Prince is dead

I took my mother to one his concerts, I wasn't much of a fan.
Before the show started Prince spent 30-45mins walking around the arena (lower level and with bodyguards)
taking photos and singing autographs. Dude played for almost 3 hours and brought people to the stage during the final part of the conert..
Ive respected him so much since that night.

RIP!

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Prince is dead

Quote: (04-21-2016 12:53 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (04-21-2016 12:27 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

If you have a compromised immune system ...

I know Prince was a Jehovah's Witness and has turned down hip replacement surgery in the past because of his faith. He continued to suffer and use pain meds and walk with a cane instead. He might of have turned down other forms of treatment for his illness due to his faith as well.

RIP Purple One. Bumped Prince all throughout high school and college when you could still download his music from commercial music streaming websites and the chicks loved him. He came to Baltimore last year after the riots for a show and my mom and I wanted to go but it was my sister's prom night. Really regret not seeing him.

Prince is dead

Quote: (04-21-2016 12:12 PM)TheOllam Wrote:  

Dude was an original all the way

The same thing people were wrongly saying about Bowie.

How can he be "original all the way" when he was product of the postmodern era? His style and persona(s) was an amalgam of different influences and had everything to do with those that came before him (or alongside him): Chuck Berry, Little Richard, James Brown, Elvis, Hendrix, Sly Stone, Michael Jackson, heck even the Sting. Not to mention little influences he picked up from performance/art history, as well as countless characters he encountered on the streets (especially early on).

I realize we may get somewhat emotional and hyperbolic when our faves depart, but let's try to keep things in perspective.

Prince is dead

This is too fucking bad... so young, Why The Fuck Prince?!

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Prince is dead

He was a serious Jehovahs Witness, he even went door to door to proselytize as the faith demands. He may have had health issues due to refusing certain medical procedures. I had questions on the USMLE about what to do if JW followers come for treatment and refuse care or try to refuse care for minors. If that's the root of his medical issues , it is a shame.

Prince is dead

Fuck, RIP.

1999 is one of the filthiest dirtiest greatest albums I've had the pleasure to listen to.

Prince is dead

Quote: (04-21-2016 12:10 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

http://kdvr.com/2016/04/21/report-singer...ead-at-57/

Quote:Quote:

PAISLEY PARK, Minn. — Police are investigating a death at the estate of superstar Prince in Carvery County, Minn., the Carver County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday.

“We are not releasing any information regarding the identity of the person who died until next of kin is notified,” spokesman Jason Kamerud said.

TMZ reported the singer had died at age 57.

Wasn't into his music, but hope the best for his family.

Game; Blouses.

RIP
[Image: Purple-Rain-high-res-download-cover.jpg]

Prince is dead

Quote: (04-21-2016 01:14 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

He was a serious Jehovahs Witness, he even went door to door to proselytize as the faith demands. He may have had health issues due to refusing certain medical procedures. I had questions on the USMLE about what to do if JW followers come for treatment and refuse care or try to refuse care for minors. If that's the root of his medical issues , it is a shame.

I know this is too soon but I've always had an issue with them. I would have hated to lose Prince due to their quackery. I had a few co-workers in the past who grew up in the religion and it literally ruined their childhoods. No holidays, no competing in sports, spent a majority of the time working for the church instead of enjoying and developing in their formative years. You could tell they had difficulty forming healthy, normal relationships with others.

Prince is dead

Prince is one of my favorite musicians. I've seen him in concert 3 times. I even met him at LaGuardia Airport in 2006. After we met him, the girl I was with says "Look! He walks around like George Jefferson." The first album I ever bought was Controversy. By the way, he was a true cocksman. Here's a small list of his bangs... Carmen Electra, Vanity, Sheana Easton, Kim Basinger, Ananda Lewis, Sheila E, Apollonia, and Misty Copeland. RIP Prince.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Prince is dead

Sad that he did so young

RIP player

While I'm on it, I notice a big correlation between musicians and substance abuse, mental illness, and early deaths.

Thinking Kurt Cobain, Michael Jackson, and countless others - wonder why this is?

Don't think it's just the stress of being a "celebrity" because I don't hear about the same problems nearly as frequently with Hollywood actors or professional athletes (with the exception of steroid use) for example.