rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Norwegian man raped by Somali migrant feels guilty that the rapist was deported

Please someone make it stop.

Quote:Quote:

I was raped by a man

I am a heterosexual man who was raped by a Somali asylum seeker. My life fell into gravel, but now I feel guilt for which he was sent out of the country.

[...]

I've learned that the culture in which the rapist comes from is so totally different from ours. In his culture trades sexual abuse mostly about power and less about desire. And it is not regarded as a homosexual act being the one who exerts power and raping.

I do not feel anger toward my husband abuse, and it is incomprehensible to many. But I have to some extent chosen to accept that he is responsible for his actions. This was difficult. For I see him most as a product of an unjust world. A product of an upbringing marked by war and deprivation.

[Image: attachment.jpg30987]   

https://translate.google.com/translate?s...edit-text=

[Image: 4zXXECI.gif]

[Image: zhcwOc7.gif]

[Image: a9ddO0q.gif]

He's probably gay and enjoyed it. That's why he feels regret.

Profiles In Cuckery.

Chapter I.

Yeah, about what I expected this guy to look like.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 1f00f3bd9749a7b6c3392fc763a4df9b_400x400.jpeg]

G

[Image: shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif]

Scandinavia has such stark contrasts within its population because on the one hand it produces some of the most brutal, masculine, and aggressive heavy metal in the world and yet so many of its men are complete and utter pussies.

Lmao I just read the original text in Norwegian..what a whiny little bitch. A pretty good example of what you'll find in the liberal circles of Oslo, or any city in Sweden

From the article, I quote: "After the rape, I felt I was pushed out of a way of life that I was well inside": it seems more like a description of the rape itself, with all the "pushing" and "feeling well inside". Anyway, it's a story that makes you ashamed of being European... to think that we were conquerors and warriors, and in less than a century, this...

The sheer selfishness is what got to me. What about everyone else around you that has to live with a genuine sexual predator?

Sounds like he's taking that Roosh article on making rape legal a bit too seriously.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

The man got raped and agreed to show a picture of his face in an article. WTF?

Quote: (04-06-2016 07:10 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Scandinavia has such stark contrasts within its population because on the one hand it produces some of the most brutal, masculine, and aggressive heavy metal in the world and yet so many of its men are complete and utter pussies.

I've a theory (better left in one of the metal threads) that metal is the last refuge of masculinity for the Germanic men. They are consistently the most unapologetically masculine men I've met in Central Europe.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (04-06-2016 08:03 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2016 07:10 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

I've a theory (better left in one of the metal threads) that metal is the last refuge of masculinity for the Germanic men. They are consistently the most unapologetically masculine men I've met in Central Europe.

I'll just leave this here...

(though I'm pretty sure it's satire)

Europe is beyond fucked. Every time you think they can't possibly get any more cucked than they already are, we find out about something like this. Just let the madness end already.

Quote: (04-06-2016 07:38 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

The sheer selfishness is what got to me. What about everyone else around you that has to live with a genuine sexual predator?

I thought of this, too. It's like those women who accuse guys of rape...only to post it on social media and not file a police report, thus leaving the alleged predator on the street.

Honestly if this is what guys are like in the Nordic countries now, then this video begins to make a lot more sense:

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

It's April 7… Nope. This isn't a joke. Wow.

You silly faggot idiot, I grew up poor and scrounging. You won't see me snatching up people and fucking em. Then there are populations around the world that grew up through dictatorships. You don't see them all ass raping.
This is insane. Motherfuckers acting like this is the Spartan military or something. The most insidious and perverted people are these enablers.

Can the Norse Gods Cry?

[Image: wild-hunt-odin-arbo.jpg]

[Image: 402ec578f64c4876f76cc7f6543fade3.jpg]

[Image: 1092p.jpg]

Maybe he should have just walked it off.

Jesus Christ.

I try to avoid politics here since I want to remain on good terms with other members but this is too much.

While I know there is a theory that WW I and WW II wiped out Europe and Canada's* warrior class thus turning them far more left than the USA, which suffered far less deaths. But Norway didn't have that many dead (10,000 in WW II from what I googled and presumably 0 military/warriors from WW I).

This is the country who created the bad asses who put the final nail in the coffin of the Nazis getting the bomb with the heavy water attacks (yes, I know that there are pro-Hitler people on the forum but it was still an incredible achievement). They created the legend that Norway had the best pound for pound special operations in the world.

While not as down right nasty as the Danish Vikings (I'm 1/2 Danish), the Norwegian Vikings were no slouches, unlike the Swedish ones who liked to trade (though they did found Kiev and were probably partially responsible for hot Ukranian women - so I can't be too harsh on them).

WTF happened?

I remember when Breivik attacked and Norwegian anti-terrorism forces did not have either the helicopters or boats to stop him. They had to commandeer boats that almost sank under the weight of their equipment. I used to think that was just because out of control Scandinavian women, who want to vote their entire countries' beta-male wealth to raise the bastards of alphas, were responsible for Norwegian forces not getting adequate equipment. Now I think that it goes a lot deeper.

I'm really convinced now that traditional western mostly anglo culture (not the BS we have now) is simply better than every other one. Some parts of NE Asian and non-Muslim Southern Asian are worth preserving but the rest has got to go. I feel no obligation to respect cultures where sexual assault (the real kind - not regret rape) is considered acceptable.

* A little known fact even by many Canadians is the WW I devastated Canada by wiping out a generation of men.

This guy has a Hadron Collider level hamster.

"I do not feel anger toward my assault man, for I see him most as a product of an unjust world. A product of an upbringing marked by war and deprivation."

Ergo he has the natural desire to immigrate to a foreign nation and pound a white guys ass.

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

The reason behind almost any sort of human behavior, boiled down to it's bare essence is ... self-interest.

I thought Cucking was the opposite of that, but now i think could it actually be a highly evolved mating strategy under the guise of laughable self-flagellation. These guys have to be compensated in some way for this behavior to become sooo widespread.

I suspect the reward to be moist liberal pussy.

Guys like this or that guy from the Paris bombings whose wife was killed and "refused to give the bombers hate because then they win" must be getting tons of adoration from females of their ilk.

If you're a beta. skinny, leftist type like that, pussy is a rare commodity ... almost impossible to acquire. Why not maximize your strengths (weakness, betaness and self-hate) , get raped, write an article & the be dubbed as "brave" for coming out with your story of victim-hood & virtue signalling?

Fullproof strategy. Bitches eat stories like this up & I'll bet he'll have girls contacting him within hours of this article being posted. Passive pussy stream? Check baby.

Truly next level game.

We should be asking these guys for datasheets not scolding them!!

Just awful on so many levels that it's even hard to make jokes about it.

This isn't about "forgiveness" as they are spinning it but merely rolling over on one's own masculine principles. When someone doesn't even have the balls to stand up to their attackers like this it's time to question their own existence.

[Image: 123687.jpg]