rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Terrorist attack against Brussels airport and subway, 30+ dead

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35869254

Quote:Quote:

Brussels Zaventem airport rocked by two explosions

[Image: _88888650_brussels.jpg]

Two explosions have been reported at Zaventem airport in Brussels.
Images on social media from the scene showed smoke rising from one of the terminal buildings. The cause of the explosions is unknown.
Reports say the blasts were in the departures area and speak of casualties although this has not been confirmed.
The blasts come four days after the capture in Brussels of Salah Abdeslam, the main suspect in the Paris attacks in November.
Belgian media say the airport is being evacuated. It has been closed to flights. Rail transport to the facility has been halted.
Social media reports from the scene speak of panic as people fled the airport buildings.
Images showed a swathe of shattered glass on one of the buildings.
Other reports say at least one explosion was close to the American Airlines check-in area but again this has not been confirmed.
The Belgian broadcaster RTBF quoted a witness as saying there were people injured or unconscious in the departure area, opposite the Sheraton hotel.
Niels Caignau, a Swissport employee, told Flemish broadcaster VRT: "I was on a break and heard and felt a big explosion - we have from here a view over the departure hall and saw a plume of smoke come out.
"The windows are completely shattered. People went outside in shock. It doesn't look good."

More enrichment. Welcome to the new Europe.

[Image: CeIs2DYXIAAT0oa.jpg]

[Image: CeI5nUDWoAAwMAP.jpg:large]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Over/under on it being those pesky Buddhists again?

At least 11 dead, 20 injured. @RussianMarket on Twitter giving quick updates.

Samseu was right.

Going to make serious preparations now, including self defense.

Totally not ISIS related or Islam related or refugee related.

I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

This is only the beginning of a strong of attacks across Europe - you reap what you sow.

Now the snake is in your house.

Warning - graphic

things are gonna get heated this summer. those of us in europe should find ways to connect and make plans if things get really hairy. i got my escape route to poland mapped out...

Quote: (03-22-2016 03:03 AM)draguer Wrote:  

Warning - graphic

Whose the asshole walking right by him with the briefcase - fuck that guy for not even helping the wounded whose on the ground clearly in need of assistance.

Well well well...

Fuck, have you been to Belgium in the last 20 years? I am really only shocked that this hasn't happened sooner or more often.

I am also shocked at the stupidity of terrorists. If you can walk into an airport with a bomb in your backpack, and kill 20 people. They what is so hard about walking onto a crowded subway at 16:30 and setting off a bomb and killing 80 people?
Although it is Brussels... 70 out of those 80 people would be their muslim brothers.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

Wouldn't be surprised if this was refugee related, obviously need to wait for more info to come out before making this conclusion but if so - an attack like this should only help more people see our point of view with regard to closing the fucking borders

Quote: (03-22-2016 03:09 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2016 03:03 AM)draguer Wrote:  

Warning - graphic

Whose the asshole walking right by him with the briefcase - fuck that guy for not even helping the wounded whose on the ground clearly in need of assistance.

he looks suspicious

LIVE FEED:https://www.rt.com/on-air/brussels-zaven...xplosions/

SJW British girl staying at my apartment from AirBnb (don't ask why, the only time this is happening):

"The news is claiming they shouted out in Arabic. But it was at the American Airlines desk. I think most Americans wouldn't know the difference between Dutch and Arabic so we shouldn't jump to conclusions"

[Image: 1425_3.jpg]

Reports of an explosion at a metro station near the EU buildings now

How aussies deal with this news.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

I am European. I am very critical of my countrymen but when I read people trash talking everyone here for being such submissive pussies I have to balk.

First of all most people believe our media. I also always thought we lived in free and open societies. Life's too good to doubt that for many people, and media control is a powerful weapon.

Second of all it has been made virtually impossible to communicate with other people. In real life you have to watch your reputation and use dog whistles. I am personally very open and have always been no-fucks-given politically incorrect, but still you have to prevent being the crazy person.

Online everything is monitored. The biggest difference with the USA and my biggest cause of worry is the lack of weapons here. I wouldn't mind battling these fucking rats if I had weapons. But we have a small army and hundred of thousands of young muslims per country. But where can we buy those fucking weapons when even this fucking forum is screened 24/7? Even talking about forming resistance groups is going to make you join the watch lists.

So what to do? The blood lust is definitely still here even when you don't see it now, but it's being suppressed very cleverly.

Quote: (03-22-2016 03:24 AM)draguer Wrote:  

Hey, guys, can we post sources here with a comment like this? Would be helpful.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Welcome to new Europe, I hope you enjoy your stay

Deus vult!

Quote: (03-22-2016 03:32 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2016 03:24 AM)draguer Wrote:  

Hey, guys, can we post sources here with a comment like this? Would be helpful.

True - thanks

http://www.lalibre.be/actu/belgique/expl...22d59d46da

Maelbeek #brussels
[Image: CeI2z1nW0AY-kog.jpg:medium]
[Image: CeI1_tZW8AAAM8F.jpg]

How many new supporters will Trump gain as a result of this?

Quote: (03-22-2016 03:16 AM)eskimobobseal Wrote:  

Wouldn't be surprised if this was refugee related, obviously need to wait for more info to come out before making this conclusion but if so - an attack like this should only help more people see our point of view with regard to closing the fucking borders

Yeah you'd think that, but that's because you're a rational, non-leftist.

In reality, the next news report on this you're going to see will say "the real cause of all these problems is xenophobia and anti-immigration racists".

[Image: attachment.jpg30660]