rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A few general questions and a hello :)

Hi guys [Image: smile.gif] new here. Just out of college. Just out of college and also a LTR which lasted most of my college years. Im looking for just a few general tips for myself atm, anything you can say that you think may help me.

A few more specifics you may be able to help me with:
Im taking a course atm in university, its a few months long, and the cafeteria is nice enough and there are lots of nice women there. Pointing me towards resources to read about how to approach woman in this environment, or outside smoking, would be appreciated.
Generally the women are in groups of two or more. And i have 0 experience in talking to groups. I quite like making small talk with people on their own and a little light flirting, but i rarely do it enough to really see it through and get a result in the end. I talked to a girl at the bus stop like 2 weeks ago but my bus came too early, so i hadn't enough time to really build up a rapport with her, so although she took my number, she never texted, as i expected. (Foolishly, i put my number into her phone and didnt press call so i didnt get her number so i could do more work on her later).
Side bubble: Im considering 'bumping into' her in college since i know where her masters course in taught, but im not sure its worth the effort.
Resources on building up a repoire/creating an appropriate amount of chemistry before asking for a number would be good too. I was just doing basic small talk and then i asked if shed like to meet up again for coffee. It wasnt great tbh, i know i could do alot better.

So those are the two main areas i need to learn atm, basic approaches and some conversational tips. Becoming comfortable with these two things would make me very happy.

Lastly ill just ask for a specific opinion.
I was in mcdonalds yesterday and the girl serving me was alright. Bit of a not great face but she turned around and bam, yes id like to hit that. So probably the perfect girl to try on really, works in mcdonalds and has average face, she should surely say yes to me. So i wasnt considering asking her anything u til i saw her ass of course, so when she turned around again i asked her if she was working all week and looked at her, And you know i was considering should i ask for her number? But i didnt.
I figure maybe it will be just as good to go in again and talk to her again, build up a bit of a rapport and then ask her. She might be hoping i come back and get all excited when she sees me. Thats probably bullshit and its probably better to ask on the first time?
Idk, ive never taken a girl out and slept with her the first time before so i wouldnt really know what to do, all my other girls i have known them for a bit before hand.
And im fairly sure id just be interested in banging this chick as soon as possible, no dating shite, so ballsy -either shell fuck you or tell you to fuck off and youll never see her agian- moves would be cool to. Ive nothing invested in this chick, i just think shes a good target and i have that small bit of previous encounter that might count for something.

Alright, leaving it at that for now.
Looking forward to being part of this forum and improving my skills in this area!

I couldn't even read this due to the formatting. Assuming this is a serious post, you still have time to edit with proper spacing and paragraphs. Nobody wants to read something so improperly formatted.

Just ask for her number.

End of story

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Here's a tip: don't use smilies. Especially in thread titles. The last guy who did that....well, we don't talk about him.

edit: There's an introduction thread, which is where your first post should be.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote:Quote:

Just out of college.

Just out of college.

Just out of college.

Maybe you should go back?

Welcome to the forum. If you would like to contribute a second post and perhaps stay a while, please read the following from moderator Tuthmosis.

thread-38465...#pid788110

I think your punishment should be to start over, and rewrite your original post in plain English to prove you can present yourself and your thoughts like a college graduate instead of a 14-year-old girl.

If not, best of luck with whatever you were trying to originally say.

Ahm, the only thing i see is an LTR and ATM. Ltr - long term relationship was something i thought you's used and atm is at the moment..

Other then that formatting and spacing has been used, unless it is appearing different for you's then me?
You can see spaces right?

Christyot - how do you pronounce your username ?

Is it pronounced "Chris TYOT" ?
Or is it "Christ YOT" ?

Or "Christy OT" ?

Christy OT. Why do you ask? Its just a login name.

Quote: (03-17-2016 04:42 AM)Christyot Wrote:  

Christy OT. Why do you ask? Its just a login name.

You are on a forum that is for men only, who are trying to improve themselves to be even more masculine, and you use smileys in your posts and chose "Christy" as your username ?

Where i come form, christy is the manliest of names. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LIh5dUOz824

Edit: i am being serious with a smidge of humour, i am not 'trolling'. Don't want to get banned because someone doesnt understand that. So besides apparently having a girls name and using two smiley faces, what was wrong with the post? It looks the same as every other post in this section to me. I really dont get it?

Quote: (03-17-2016 04:12 AM)Christyot Wrote:  

Ahm, the only thing i see is an LTR and ATM. Ltr - long term relationship was something i thought you's used and atm is at the moment..

Other then that formatting and spacing has been used, unless it is appearing different for you's then me?

How about punctuation, apostrophes, capitalization and using paragraphs properly? I hope you don't relegate your concept of formatting just to spaces.

If that's truly appearing different to you than it is to me, we have bigger challenges than approaching.

Have you submitted papers in college?

Let's class it up a bit if you'd like to stay man. Or are you?

Quote: (03-17-2016 05:40 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

How about punctuation, apostrophes, capitalization and using paragraphs properly? I hope you don't relegate your concept of formatting just to spaces.

If that's truly appearing different to you than it is to me, we have bigger challenges than approaching.

Isint you's the proper plural of you?
I'd use ye in common speech and in a paper I would never write 'you' as it would be improper.
Anyway Ill re-post the post, edited. Though i really did not expect grammar to be such a big deal here. Ill do my best to make it fit the expected formatting correctly.

Alright Ive edited all the grammar mistakes that I can see out of it. So it should be fine unless You just generally want a shorter post. Even if this is the case, Ive highlighted the actual questions in BOLD so you can choose to read the rest or not.
Should I post it here or in a new thread so?

No need for a new thread, just post it in this one.

Anyway Ill re-post the post

Please don't.

Though i really did not expect grammar to be such a big deal here.

Don't be flippant. This is why most users lurk for sometimes up to years at a time before making their first post. What was your degree in? Sociology? Womens Studies?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (03-17-2016 07:33 AM)Christyot Wrote:  

Quote: (03-17-2016 05:40 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

Isint you's the proper plural of you?
I'd use ye in common speech and in a paper I would never write 'you' as it would be improper.
Anyway Ill re-post the post, edited. Though i really did not expect grammar to be such a big deal here. Ill do my best to make it fit the expected formatting correctly.

Alright Ive edited all the grammar mistakes that I can see out of it. So it should be fine unless You just generally want a shorter post. Even if this is the case, Ive highlighted the actual questions in BOLD so you can choose to read the rest or not.
Should I post it here or in a new thread so?

Is your ' broken?

Seriously, at least give us the idea you are trying. There are a lot of members of which their first langauge isn't English so you'll see plenty of grammatical errors, but they at the very least try. I'd advise you to do the same.

There's rules in this house, read them. In fact, before asking questions, read, read and do some more reading. Still got a question? Post it in the appropriate thread before considering creating one yourself.

As for the McDonalds girl, why should she say "yes"? Because she works at McDonalds and has some average face? What cards are you holding in that regard?

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Here is the edited version of the original post:

Hi guys, new here. Just out of college and also a long term relationship which lasted most of my college years. I'm looking for just a few general tips for myself at the moment.

I'm taking a course in university at the moment, its a few months long, and the cafeteria is nice enough and there are lots of nice women there.
Pointing me towards resources to read about how to approach woman in this environment, or outside smoking, would be appreciated, as it seems like the best environment available to me at the moment.
Generally here the women are in groups of two or more. And i have 0 experience in talking to groups. I quite like making small talk with people on their own and a little light flirting, but i rarely do it enough to really see it through and get a result in the end.
I talked to a girl at the bus stop like 2 weeks ago but my bus came too early, so i hadn't enough time to really build up a rapport with her, so although she took my number, she never texted, as i expected (foolishly, i put my number into her phone and didn't press call so i didn't get her number so i could do more work on her later).
Im considering 'bumping into' her in college since i know where her masters course in taught, but im not sure its worth the effort? Also I'm not sure id be able to act natural enough for her to believe it is a coincidence, I'm quite a shite liar.
Resources on building up a rapport/creating an appropriate amount of chemistry before asking for a number would be good for me. I was just doing basic small talk and then i asked if she'd like to meet up again for coffee. It wasn't great to be honest, i know i could do a lot better.

So those are the two main areas i need to learn at the moment, basic approaches and some conversational tips to build a rapport/connection before asking for a date. Becoming comfortable with these two things would make me very happy.

Lastly, there's one specific example I'd like an oppinion on.
I was in Mcdonald's yesterday and the girl serving me was alright. Bit of a not great face but she turned around and bam, yes id like to hit that. So probably the perfect girl to try on really, works in mcdonalds and has an average face, she should surely say yes to me.
So i wasn't considering asking her anything until i saw her ass of course, so when she turned around again i asked her if she was working all week and looked at her, And you know i was considering should i ask for her number? But i didn't as i wasn't really sure what i would do afterwards with her anyway (on the date).
I figure maybe it will be just as good to go in again and talk to her again, build up a bit of a rapport and then ask her? She might be hoping i come back and get all excited when she sees me. That's probably bullshit and its probably better to ask on the first time?
Ive never taken a girl out and slept with her the first time before so i wouldn't really know what to do, all my other girls i have known them for a bit before hand.
And I'm fairly sure I'd just be interested in banging this chick as soon as possible, no dating shite, so ballsy -either shell fuck you or tell you to fuck off and you'll never see her again- moves would be cool too. Ive nothing invested in this chick, i just think shes a good target and i have that small bit of previous encounter that might count for something.

Alright, leaving it at that for now.
Looking forward to being part of this forum and improving my skills in this area!

So, anyone want to help me or am I just going to be told the post is wrong again for some reason?

Quote: (03-17-2016 11:14 AM)Stimulus Wrote:  

Seriously, at least give us the idea you are trying.

As for the McDonalds girl, why should she say "yes"? Because she works at McDonalds and has some average face? What cards are you holding in that regard?

No idea, thats why I came here, for tips, all I said to her is what i wrote and other than that it was just eye contact and demeanor.
My attitude is pretty much why wouldn't she say yes? Im quite a decent looking guy and if I come across even half confident I think she would say yes, why not?

Since I was the one who asked you to repost, I feel I should respond.

I want you to understand why a clear, concise message is important. Not only does it keep you in good graces early on with the forum-at-large, but this section is visited by many highly respected members. When guys like WIA or Papaya Tapper (and many others) take on a newbie, it benefits us all. Some of the most incredible posts I have read have come in response to new guys just like you.

That being said, I know you want to know about the campus and McDonald's girls. If it were me, I would start with a plan.

For example, I tell myself that next week I am going to go get this McDonald's chick's number.

First thing I would do is a rational self-analysis. What are my game weaknesses? What are my strengths?

Then I would search function the hell out of the game and newbie forum on specific terms that talk about what's on my analysis list. Are my weaknesses really there, or am I being negative about myself? Are my strengths accurate, or am I just scraping the surface of my potential?

Some ideas would be:

I need to improve my understanding of body language. I'd go read CleanSlate's Datasheet.

I need to improve the way I speak and would like to listen to other members' vocal tone. I'd go listen to a few of the uploads from Cobra and H3ltrsk3ltr.

I'd like to get better at picking up girls while at their waitress, bartender, etc. job. I'd understand that there is no McD's datasheet, but maybe I could apply Ali B's guide to gaming barmaids.

Next, I would let that sink in, go talk to them again, and try my best to determine if these girls are down to fuck. If so, I'd get their number, use Roosh's Text Guide to lock everything down.

Depending on how I want to proceed from there, I might run Tuthmosis' First Date Bang Recipe, or go BlurredSevens' Zero Date Bang style.

Once I ran the entire program, I would report back the exact details of things that happened and then ask for advice if needed. With any luck, your McDonald's girl will be lovin' it in your bed, and you can just come back and begin to help others as they find the forum and ask questions like you did.

Best of luck.

Alright, OP I will bite. Here's my assessment of your post.

I am going to diagnose you with a mild case of HNGS.

Hardcore NiceGuy™ Syndrome. There is only one known cure; a daily dose of Asshole Antibiotics. Next time you see an attractive girl, don't say to yourself "oh shes nice" or "wow...I'd like to take her out and pay for everything". Tell yourself the following:

"I'd like to fuck that little ho from behind."

"I'd smash that"

"She's got dick sucking lips"

"I'd make her my fucking whore"

Ect.

Another thing to do is blatantly check bitches out when they walk by. Stare at her ass. Even comment if you're feeling bold. Make it obvious that you see them as nothing but a sexual object. They love that shit anyway.

From now on, the word "girl" or "woman" does not exist in your lexicon. Here is your list of prescribed substitutes:

Chick, slut, ho, lizard, bitch, slewfoot, chica, broad, ect.

Feel free to make up your own as well.

You may feel uncomfortable doing this. It probably seems alien to you. Good. That's just more NiceGuy™ leaving the body. Stick with this medicine and you will be cured of HNGS in no time.

As for your OP, I can sense your meekness coming across in your words. For example:

I was in mcdonalds yesterday and the girl serving me was alright.

What you meant to say is that she was bangable.

not great face but she turned around and bam, yes id like to hit that

What you meant to say is that bitch has a nice fucking ass, and you'd like to tear that shit up.

So probably the perfect girl to try on really

Never use the word "perfect" and "girl" in the same sentence. What you meant to say is that this ho may be receptive to your advances. Which by the way, trying would have made you feel better even if you'd failed...rather than missing an opportunity and writing about it on a forum.

She might be hoping i come back and get all excited when she sees me.

Doubtful. But if you're going to think this, rephrase it in your mind as "That bitch wants my dick. I'm going to give it to her next time I roll through McD's"

Thats probably bullshit and its probably better to ask on the first time?

It is indeed probably bullshit, but who cares? And yes it is best to take an opportunity when it presents itself and not to try to revisit this same moment in time which, if you have not learned already, usually doesn't work. Game is about the magic of the moment. And using that moment to get pussy.

And im fairly sure id just be interested in banging this chick as soon as possible, no dating shite, so ballsy -either shell fuck you or tell you to fuck off and youll never see her agian-

You've got the right idea here, but say it was some fucking authority.

moves would be cool to

No idea what you meant here.

Ive nothing invested in this chick

Other than your time spent writing and rewriting your post here about her, a specific girl...which is not the frame of mind you want to set up for yourself.

i just think shes a good target and i have that small bit of previous encounter that might count for something.

The previous encounter counts for jack shit. Less than nothing, actually, if you didn't escalate which you apparently did not. As for her being a good target, I'm not sure why this girl would stand out other than her nice ass and average face. They're all good targets and you should approach each situation with the same type of game. As Roosh says, be the McDonalds of game. A fitting analogy in this context.

-Wonitis