rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Definitive Guide to Gaming Barmaids

I’ve spent years gaming bartenders, and have done so successfully, so I thought I’d put down my thoughts and experiences for the forum. I spent some time bouncing/bartending as a second job, and understand how these girls think. It’s amazing what you’ll hear after the doors shut after last call. This is the main reason for my success and knowledge.

Bartenders are a step below strippers and Hooters girls. They are jaded and have heard EVERY type of game out there. Drunk game, creepy stalker game, rich guy game, frat boy game, desperate game, lame game, crying game, lonely game, old regular guy game, sad Greek guy game, ect. If you get to the point of banging barmaids, then your game is tight. It’s difficult and takes time to develop, but can be done.

Rule #1- Don’t get drunk. Go in and act a fool like the rest of the clientele and your chances are blown. Everything in moderation, including moderation itself. It is imperative to set yourself apart from the other drunk patrons. Drink slow and don't drink cheap shit.

Rule #2- Don’t hit on them. This is exactly what they expect, so don’t do it. The name of the game is low and slow. Sometimes it’s taken me months to bang one, and have never pulled on the first night. I don’t know anyone with that amount of game. The key is to build comfort.

Rule #3- Role dolo. My bangs have always come when I was alone. Using a wing is unnecessary, and counter-producive.

Rule #4- Social proof. Strike up conversations with undrunk patrons. Be interesting, and tale wild tales of travel, work, humor, ect. Work it right and the barkeep will want to include herself into the conversation. You’re creating a “bubble” that she’ll want to be in.

Tipping- Go midrange. Over tipping will tip her off that you want to get into her pants. Over tipping will also make it hard to tell if she likes you, or is just coming around for the money. Go cheap and you’ll look like one of those “I don’t buy drinks or anything else, check-splitting PUA’s”. Those guys don’t get laid. Trust me.

When to Approach- During the week, or when it’s not busy. Don’t fuck with them too much when they are working their ass off. They have a job to do, so let them do it. Taking too much of their time will piss them off. If the bar is full of pussy, or is one of your prime hunting grounds, leave the barstaff alone completely. Save it for small bars where there are few female customers. Forget about the drink slingers in clubs. It's too loud and busy, and there's too many distractions, and other women.

Initial Approach- I hit’em hard. Imma mushroom cloud laying, MOAB dropping, cocky/funny, shock and awe mutha fucka. This has been key. You have to drop shit on them that they’ve never heard. Go in full of energy and order a screaming monkey’s butt w/ a side car of 151. She’ll be blinded-sided and have no idea what your talking about. Tell her you’ll make it easy on her this time and order a beer instead. I’ve got a million ways to torment the bar girls. I’ve refined this after years of traveling solo, and being ADHD. Fuckin’ with their minds keeps me entertained. Hammering on them like this is shortens the time it takes to bang. Walk into the bar like you own the place. Remember, your're Rick Fucking James, Bitch!!!!

After Hours- This is where you wanna be. Keep a bottle of unopened vodka in your trunk. If they are gonna meet up in an afterhours spot (byob) or someone’s house, invite yourself along. Get that far and you’re getting laid. She’ll not want you to drink and drive, so you are stuck at her place. Game. Set. Match.

Her Liking You- A good bartender won’t show it in front of other customers. It makes her look like a slut and will affect her tips from other males. It’s hard to tell, and takes time to decipher. Go in when the bar isn’t busy and sit away from other customers. If she likes you that will give her the opportunity to open up. Don't expect her to take you home after the bar closes, unless you've escalated like a pro.

Her Day Off- This is where I transition to the bang. A lot of barmaid’s like to go to another bar on their days off. Invite her to a cool spot she hasn’t been to yet. Don’t let her talk shop to the other bartenders, or you’ll be cockblocked. Epic fail. It’s happened to me.

The Balance- Don’t let her see you pulling ass from the bar. This is some next level shit. You gotta be real smooth with one. I love this shit. It keeps pulling ass interesting. One smooth move is to game a girl away from the bar area, then have her meet you outside, as you have to “pay yo tab”. This way you get a chance to tell the barkeep bye and don’t get exposed for being a manwhore. Bartender’s don’t like manho’s.
Another move is to tell the barmaid your giving the drunk girl a ride home. Then give her shit for letting her customers get too drunk. In the end you don’t wanna let her see you talking to chicks at all. Keep your logistics in check.

In closing, gaming barmaids is competitive, difficult, and time consuming. It can be done, and will sharpen your skills as a player. It’s rewarding to me to pull from the bar staff ranks. Every other guy in the bar is trying to do the same, so I know I just went to the front of the pack. Good luck on the hunt gents.

Thanks for posting this. Many times if you go out on a slow Tuesday night or something the female employees are pretty much the only shot you have. Bars tend to be total sausage parties outside of weekends, ladies nights (which might be packed with lesbians), or popular happy hours.

From now on I'm making a conscious effort to game the staff when I'm out drinking and there are tons of dudes. It's pretty much the only choice you have at that point... which is why I'm surprised no one had made an in depth post about this before.

Quote:Quote:

Rule #2- Don’t hit on them. This is exactly what they expect, so don’t do it. The name of the game is low and slow. Sometimes it’s taken me months to bang one, and have never pulled on the first night. I don’t know anyone with that amount of game. The key is to build comfort.

This is probably the biggest contrast to regular game. For whatever reason laying low and not causing too much of a ruckus seems to generate interest from the girls working as opposed to normal game where you have to be aggressive and actively draw attention to yourself. Not exactly sure why this is, but it's true.

Yes! When I take a drunk girl home from the bar I make sure I hurry back so she knows that I don't take advantage of drunk girls.This move puts me 20 hours closer to getting her number.
[attachment=3434]

Last night I went to a strip club across the street from the hotel. I was tired and didn't want to walk far to chase tail. I was in the infamous Ali-B Rich James mode. The club was dead so it was prime to play bartender game. I opened her hard, then ordered a Dos Equis, and gave her shit for not having the amber variety. Then gave her more shit for not giving me a fucking lime. I'm like WTF? We're in Socal and you can't give a proper pour? I said it with some playfullness.

She gave me some lime slices that were dry. I said they were as dry as a nun's twat. Lol. Now the waitress is wanting in on the action. She grabs fresh limes from her stash and squeezes them into my beer. Now they are competing to be the first to squeeze. Awesome.

Later I look at my jager shot with suspicion and accuse the bartender of putting a roofie in it. "Look, the first, like 8 times that happened was fun, but now I'm tired of getting taken advantage of." She laughs and and says, "yeah, I'm gonna take you home and rape the hell outta you later."

The waitress was my actual target. She was hotter and giving a better vibe. I used the barmaid to open her. My coworker showed up and wanted to sit next to the stage. That ended the show. If here longer I could probably pull either girl.

I concur with this Ali-b.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (10-25-2011 02:35 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I concur with this Ali-b. Did a write up on swooping bartenders myself a few months back.

I disagree with the over-tipping though. 20-40% is just fine, if she's comped you and you're running hospitality industry game... or Gmanifesto game.

Great guide.

I usually tip in the 20-40% range, especially if she's flipping me free drinks. Drinking $50 and tipping $50 is an example of over tipping. Be careful not to let her get you too drunk.

One more thing. Don't go into the same bar daily. Make you look desperate.

Nice write up Gmac. I feel like I just plagiarized you. You mentioned the crazy hours they work. That's a good point I forgot to mention. This is the biggest downside. I've banged a barmaid and got 1 hr sleep before going to work. That shit sux.

Fucking nice man, bartenders seem to be the only hot chicks in the area I live in, and I've always avoided them because I feel like I dont have the proper tools do swoop 'em, maybe now I will.

On a side note, the local low key joint I hit up on occasion has a fairly cute blonde bartender, and I've unwittingly done everything you listed just out of circumstance, last two times I was in there she kept giving me eyes and giving me free shit. I might have to go ask her for a screaming monkey butt.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (10-25-2011 03:40 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Fucking nice man, bartenders seem to be the only hot chicks in the area I live in, and I've always avoided them because I feel like I dont have the proper tools do swoop 'em, maybe now I will.

On a side note, the local low key joint I hit up on occasion has a fairly cute blonde bartender, and I've unwittingly done everything you listed just out of circumstance, last two times I was in there she kept giving me eyes and giving me free shit. I might have to go ask her for a screaming monkey butt.

Or order a beer, and when she brings it say "NO NO NO, I asked for a '97 Sangiovese!"

I always order a "house" Jager. Lol. And when I drink it bitch about it tasting old and fermented. jajaja. Barmaids aren't always the sharpest tools in the shed, so they'll believe just about anything you rap at them. Again, it's hitting them at an angle they're not used to.

Go ahead E-mech, you know you're dying to tear up this thread. (he is super anti-bartender game)

Quote: (10-25-2011 02:35 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I concur with this Ali-b. Did a write up on swooping bartenders myself a few months back.

I disagree with the over-tipping though. 20-40% is just fine, if she's comped you and you're running hospitality industry game... or Gmanifesto game.

Great guide.

I never "over tip".

Unless I am doing this move for style points:

How to Pick Up The Strip Club Waitress

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/07/how...tress.html

Quote: (10-25-2011 01:03 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Sometimes it’s taken me months to bang one, and have never pulled on the first night.

If the bar is full of pussy, or is one of your prime hunting grounds, leave the barstaff alone completely. Save it for small bars where there are few female customers.

See, this is why I don't deal with barstaff.
You have to spent great lengths of time in places you'd rather not - such as places that are not "full of pussy, or prime hunting grounds"

Quote: (10-27-2011 04:35 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Sometimes it’s taken me months to bang one, and have never pulled on the first night.

If the bar is full of pussy, or is one of your prime hunting grounds, leave the barstaff alone completely. Save it for small bars where there are few female customers.

See, this is why I don't deal with barstaff.
You have to spent great lengths of time in places you'd rather not - such as places that are not "full of pussy, or prime hunting grounds"

I feel ya K-man. I spend a lot of time in small town U.S.A. There's not much else to do but chase bartenders. There are advantages to it though.

Last year I gamed one in a bar close to my house. I could go in, drink mostly for free, and have a DD. Fucking barmaids is good to because you know they won't catch you in another bar, b/c she's working. I would go to another bar in the town she lived in and collect numbers. She would pick me up shortly after 2 a.m. and take me to her place so we could fuck. I would line up the other girls on the nights my barmaid worked.

I've been trying this for three years and I haven't gotten a bang yet. I want my money back!

Quote: (11-06-2013 11:06 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I've been trying this for three years and I haven't gotten a bang yet. I want my money back!

Have patience grasshopper. All good things come those who wait. Concentrate now on the girls in the crowd, the barmaids will will come later.

Just pulled a bartender the other night. Got her diglets the first night I saw her. Went to her bar the next day, had to drinks, and bounced. A couple nights later we met at another bar for a couple hours, then a few nights later she text me inviting herself over.

I know when I'm banging the barstaff my game is on point. It builds confidence and other girls get jealous and will come sniffing around. Even if you don't hookup, just getting 'in' will add to social proof and peak the curiosity of the chicks that are in the bar drinking. At my regular watering hole, most of the girls fuck with me constantly. Playing with my hair, hugging, kissing. I neg the shit outta them, and will start banging them out on their days off. I'm just holding off cause I like the bar and don't want to shit where I eat.

Somewhat related, a stripper has called me twice but I missed both calls. She said a fight almost broke out in the dressing room over a girl claiming I was a celebrity and that I was her customer. The other dancers kept fucking with her over it. They were in a bar before going to work, and sat in my lap for a photo shoot. They wanted to say they'd met that celebrity and was going to fuck with the ditsy stripper. The one girl said, "if you don't be careful, you get laid in the club". No shit, bitch. I don't go in there for my health.

I'm only fucking with with dancers/barmaids as night game is difficult due to the police presence, and still haven't found a good night spot anyways. I'm sick of online game, not that there is any ROI from it anyways. The dates I had from it recently weren't panning out, and I thought my game was fucked up. Apparently not.

As much as I had fun reading this, and getting hyped as fuck...nah that is way too advanced for me..back to my 100 approaches, but really great article I just need more game, I'll fucking get there.

I have been working on a couple of bartenders. One is a hard 8, and the other two are very nice 7's. I am using your techniques but no luck yet. I think I fucked up the 8 and the two 7's I am still working on.

One issue I have is I always try to escalate my girls physically with touch and getting into deeper rapport by escalating past the usual small talk with more interesting and deeper topics. Another part is just not acting like the needy chodes sitting around me.

Talk part seems to be working well and hooking all of them. But the touch is another issue since there is this giant fucking bar between us. Lol how do you get around this? Couple of things I have tried is touching them when they walk past me on the outside of the bar behind me. Or when they slide the drink to me I reach for it immediatly and touch her hand and make eye contact. This one is particular seems to work quite well. Sometimes I can see the reaction on their face.

Do you have any suggestions on how to escalate touch?

Also a question about long game on a bartender. Does this work? Or is there a window of time or number of visits when you have to close or the interaction goes stale and I start to look like a goofball. Or is long game a viable strategy?

"Go get yourself some"

Quote: (04-09-2015 11:55 AM)reco2100 Wrote:  

Talk part seems to be working well and hooking all of them. But the touch is another issue since there is this giant fucking bar between us. Lol how do you get around this? Couple of things I have tried is touching them when they walk past me on the outside of the bar behind me. Or when they slide the drink to me I reach for it immediatly and touch her hand and make eye contact. This one is particular seems to work quite well. Sometimes I can see the reaction on their face.

Don't try to touch them. Let them come to you. If your frame is strong, they'll come around the bar and give you a hug. Occasionally I go for the fist pump, then pull away before making contact and say, "too slow!". It drives them crazy, but they keep coming back for more. Remember, make them qualify.

Also a question about long game on a bartender. Does this work? Or is there a window of time or number of visits when you have to close or the interaction goes stale and I start to look like a goofball. Or is long game a viable strategy?

Don't go into the bar everyday. It takes away the mystery. Go in every few days, and if you're banging a hot chick, take her with you. That adds value.

Go in and get familiar with the staff. Find out when they'll be day drinking on their days off. Meet them there. It's not a date, but you'll make it one. Service industry night is just as golden as happy hour. They're usually held from Sun-Thurs and you'll see a lot of the girls in there. And they like to throw down on those nights. Once you establish a repoire where they work, they'll be glad to see you on their wild night. Start drinking, then try and change venues. I can't stress enough how good service industry night can go.

Could someone be so kind and explain to me the deal with tips. I live in the UK and very rarely do I ever see anyone tip. The only times I see tips happen is when the drink costs something like 4.75 and they pay with a 5.00. Barstaff here earn national minimum wage and are often students or have another job too. Do barstaff in the US earn less than min wage like waitstaff or something?

I've never tried gaming barstool. Always been too conscious that I've drank too much and seeings as I am there to buy a drink never felt it appropriate. I've never tried it though but I will at some point.

One evening afterwork I went to a local bar just to see who was there. Order a drink and sat outside with a cigarette sipping away. Bartenderess came outside and asked me why I was on my own then asked me to sit by the stool with her and mentioned she'd long pour the drinks. As much as I thought about doing that I had no desire to wait around for 5 hours or so waiting for the bar to close. When I drink I drink heavy (spirits neat only) with a lemonade on the side (never mix the two). Hindsight is fantastic as I realise I should have got her number while setting up another time that her and I drink when she is not at work. I've not seen her working since.

Quote: (04-09-2015 12:24 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Don't try to touch them. Let them come to you. If your frame is strong, they'll come around the bar and give you a hug. Occasionally I go for the fist pump, then pull away before making contact and say, "too slow!". It drives them crazy, but they keep coming back for more. Remember, make them qualify.

Don't go into the bar everyday. It takes away the mystery. Go in every few days, and if you're banging a hot chick, take her with you. That adds value.

Go in and get familiar with the staff. Find out when they'll be day drinking on their days off. Meet them there. It's not a date, but you'll make it one. Service industry night is just as golden as happy hour. They're usually held from Sun-Thurs and you'll see a lot of the girls in there. And they like to throw down on those nights. Once you establish a repoire where they work, they'll be glad to see you on their wild night. Start drinking, then try and change venues. I can't stress enough how good service industry night can go.

Awesome advice brother. I will definetly apply it.

But what is service industry night? I play in an area that is loaded with hospitality folks. But do not know much about their industry.

"Go get yourself some"

Service industry night is where all the waitresses, bouncers, and bartenders throw down. It can lead to one hell of a night, and is the best opportunity to lockdown that bartender/waitress you've been working on. Next time you're out drinking, ask the staff where they are hosted. This is one of the best night game hacks out there.

Quote: (04-09-2015 01:05 PM)JordanH Wrote:  

Could someone be so kind and explain to me the deal with tips. I live in the UK and very rarely do I ever see anyone tip. The only times I see tips happen is when the drink costs something like 4.75 and they pay with a 5.00. Barstaff here earn national minimum wage and are often students or have another job too. Do barstaff in the US earn less than min wage like waitstaff or something?

Bartenders in the U.S. make $2.13 hr. They rely on tips to survive. Its part of the hustle but I prefer it from Europe where the drink slingers get paid well and sit on their ass. With that being said, I crushed it in the U.K. by tipping now and again. Every bartender told me it wasn't part of the culture, but I would insist, and my service reflected as well as bangs. Fuck waiting 10 minutes for a pint when a few quid now and then kept me off the sidelines and in the game. I got a lot of hate from the wankerspanks, but they went home to pull their puds, and I left with a proper girl on my arm.

Quote: (04-10-2015 07:57 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Bartenders in the U.S. make $2.13 hr. They rely on tips to survive. Its part of the hustle but I prefer it from Europe where the drink slingers get paid well and sit on their ass. With that being said, I crushed it in the U.K. by tipping now and again. Every bartender told me it wasn't part of the culture, but I would insist, and my service reflected as well as bangs. Fuck waiting 10 minutes for a pint when a few quid now and then kept me off the sidelines and in the game. I got a lot of hate from the wankerspanks, but they went home to pull their puds, and I left with a proper girl on my arm.

Plus hot girls (in the US especially) absolutely HATE it when you shove your way next to them at the bar, they're trying to get the attention of that cute bartender to try to get free shots or some bullshit, and that same bartender brings you your drink without having to order it and tells the girls to wait.

They hate it in that "you're such an asshole" then punch you in the arm and twirl their hair with their finger way.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Ali is right that service industry nights are great for getting laid. Any player who does night game is letting pussy slip through his fingers if he doesn't hit these regularly.

Since they are usually Sun or Mon, there's not a lot else happening anyway and these are often the hottest spots in town that night. The waitesses and bartenders have just worked the weekend shifts and they are flush with cash and raring to party. A variety of substances are being consumed.

Show up and act that you just strolled in for a drink on what you thought would be a quiet night. Don't let on you knew it was service industry night. Be prepared to have to deal with groups, since often a bunch of coworkers will meet up there. Cockblocking can be an issue, since often these girls have heated workplace rivalries. I would avoid any PDA for the same reason. Also be aware there may be jealousy issues with other guys, because bar and restaurant people fuck each other , so there's a good chance she's banged at least one other guy there and several guys there are trying to bang her. You can definitely pull from these places though.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Another way to crack the code on barmaids/waitresses is to bring in quality dates to the bar. Go into the establishment enough to get a good repoire. Don't hit on the girls. This is important. Then take in a date, and make sure she's at least a 7. 8 or up works better. Make sure your date is into you, and let it show. This is huge DHV, and when you return to bar a few days later, the waitstaff will ask you about her.

I learned this trick in LA. A coworker was banging a cougar that owned a modeling agency. I showed up to an event on a Harley. The chicks flipped out and wanted to ride. Not me, but the bike. Back then a sled was a status symbol. We barhopped all over the fucking city, and especially places like Huntington and Laguna beaches. I'd return solo. The waitress and bartenders would be dying, and finally say some snarky shit like, "Sooooo, where's your girlfriend"? I'd just ignore the comment to keep the mystery, and change the subject. This technique landed me a lot of puss.

Her Liking You- A good bartender won’t show it in front of other customers. It makes her look like a slut and will affect her tips from other males. It’s hard to tell, and takes time to decipher. Go in when the bar isn’t busy and sit away from other customers. If she likes you that will give her the opportunity to open up. Don't expect her to take you home after the bar closes, unless you've escalated like a pro.

So is it the opposite situation to gaming regular girls at bars?

There's this 8+ bartender at the place I've been going to solo. I'm always a perfect gentleman, tip well (but not overtip) and am warm and friendly.

She's very pleasant to couples and older single guys who come to the bar, but I would describe our every interaction as being a shit test. You can almost see the eyes rolling out of her head when she sees me coming to the bar. And she gives me grief about everything, even asking for extra lemons for my drink.

Maybe she's going over the top in pretending to not be interested. I think it's love.

Or maybe she just thinks I'm a player there to game girls. Or ugly. Or both.