rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best City with The Most Beautiful Women

What do you guys think is the best city with the best women?

By "best city", I mean the city that has the best:

architecture
weather
beaches
nightlife
natural beauty
diversity of things to do
food
art
quality of life

"Best women" is fairly self explanatory.

It seems like many of the cities that have the most beautiful women, leave much to be desired. Ie EE cities are cold as f*ck, poor cuisine, and Colombian cities lack overall ie Barranquilla etc.

Or that many great cities lack in the girls department (or at least that is the thinking on here) ie Sydney, London, Paris etc

Thoughts on the best city with best women?

Additional question:

Which is the best city with the best women that is on a discount?

(Let's leave American cities out of the discussion).

Discuss.

I hear Melledin has the hottest girls in the world. Other cities that are notorious for hot girls are Venezuela & some easten europena cities though I dont find eastern europeans attractive. Also sweden

If safety is not an issue for you (i dont know if safety is included on your definition of quality life) then i would say that Salvador would be the best city with the most bootyful women.

Quote: (07-12-2011 09:56 AM)fad3r Wrote:  

I hear Melledin has the hottest girls in the world. Other cities that are notorious for hot girls are Venezuela & some easten europena cities though I dont find eastern europeans attractive. Also sweden

Right. However, many would not consider Medellin a "great city".

And as I said about EE is cold as f*ck with sub-par coastline.

Your input falls under "It seems like many of the cities that have the most beautiful women, leave much to be desired. Ie EE cities are cold as f*ck, poor cuisine, and Colombian cities lack overall ie Barranquilla etc."

pitt -

Do you mean Salvador in Brazil?

Or San Salvador?

"i dont know if safety is included on your definition of quality life"

For sure.

Not getting shanked when stumbling home drunk with a girl would fall under "quality of life".

Quote: (07-12-2011 10:05 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (07-12-2011 09:56 AM)fad3r Wrote:  

Right. However, many would not concider Medellin a "great city".

And as I said about EE is cold as f*ck with sub-par coastline.

Your input falls under "It seems like many of the cities that have the most beautiful women, leave much to be desired. Ie EE cities are cold as f*ck, poor cuisine, and Colombian cities lack overall ie Barranquilla etc."

pitt -

Do you mean Salvador in Brazil?

Or San Salvador?

"i dont know if safety is included on your definition of quality life"

For sure.

Not getting shanked when stumbling home drunk with a girl would fall under "quality of life".

ur right, I skimmed the thread. my bad

Paris. Or, if you dig Asians then Tokyo. There really aren't that many world class cities. Both require language skills to enjoy everything on offer, naturally.

Beavis -

Many people on here argue against the women of Paris.

Also, it doesn't necessarily have to be a "world class city".

Just a city that ticks the boxes above. Possibly a smaller city.

I rank the women of Paris and France very highly. What am I missing?

Does this city have to have a beach, or is that just one of the factors that it can get points for? If it needs to have a beach then Rio and Barcelona come to mind immediately.

Ur description sounds like Barcelona to me....

I'd think Rio de Janeiro gets most of those right, though falling a bit behind on Quality of Life.

I'd be tempted to pick Barcelona but the local women are nowhere near as open to outside males as the women in Rio (Brazil in general for that matter).

New York City sounds perfect except for the weather. Being an Aussie I'd recommend Sydney, it ticks all of your boxes although my hometown Melbourne is better for gaming girls especially day game I doubt you'd have any issues gaming in Sydney plus the weather is better there.

Id like to suggest changing the topic to the following:

Which cities have the most beautiful women with little to zero bitchiness and sense of entitlement.

Mixx

Tough Question. You should see how hard I am concentrating on this. Especially if we leave out American cities.

For Europe, if we go by every point on that last, Monte carlo is the clear winner. Not even close. $$$$$ but what else is new.

For Asia, my pick is NOT going to be Tokyo, even though it's my favorite city on earth. The women in Tokyo just aren't that hot. Like anywhere else, the TOP OF THE LINE women are going to be otherworldly, but the average in Tokyo is not as good as what you will see in other cities in Asia, like Singapore or Shanghai were rich men have imported so many perfect women and then discarded them. Hong Kong, same deal. The weather is going to be an issue for many of them.

My vote in Asia is going to be Singapore. The weather is tropical, the local women are nice, the imported women are great, qualify of life is high, etc.

Best for South America is BA, easily. If we don't ignore the qualify of life criterion.

The weather in Rio is a major issue imo lol

For a black guy possibly Naha, Okinawa Japan. I say black guys bc many hot Japanese girls will go to R&B clubs where foreigners are allowed to go (not allowed in some bc of US military presence) and if they like R&B then they like black guys.

Good scuba diving, fishing, you can surf (not sure about the quality), kite surf, great food, good weather but rains alot, US military being there is the biggest drawback and it's a small island so you possibly will get restless. I was there almost a year and i liked it. Nightlife variety would be a possible minus.

Redneckpunk, are you at JWTC? 3rd Mardiv?

Quote: (07-12-2011 11:48 AM)Sh0t Wrote:  

My vote in Asia is going to be Singapore. The weather is tropical, the local women are nice, the imported women are great, qualify of life is high, etc.

I am curious where in SG you were hanging out. I mean its all very nice and such but I've never been blown away.

Quote: (07-12-2011 12:12 PM)Sh0t Wrote:  

Redneckpunk, are you at JWTC? 3rd Mardiv?

OPSEC buddy haha. No I wasn't there

Just the usual haunts like the quays, Chinatown, etc. The hotel bars, too.

SG isn't mind blowing, but i was trying to think of a city that had all of the criteria. Some better cities in Asia for women have a lower qualify of life, or the weather sucks. I didn't want to cheat and pick a city that had great women, but shitty everything else.

Red, why would you tell these nice people to go to Okinawa. That makes me think you are a sadist, so clearly you are 58xx.

I liked Okinawa, the man asked for beaches, hot chicks and good food. I didn't tell him to enlist. I was SOFA when I was there.

G, I thought I remember you and Dash concluding Montevideo is a good spot for what you are looking for.

Santiago Chile has great weather, food, and quality of life. Has the ocean (Valaparaiso) and mountains near by. Don't know much about Chilean girls, but the one Chilean Canadian girls I was with was pretty fine (not easy tho).

Quote: (07-12-2011 01:54 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

G, I thought I remember you and Dash concluding Montevideo is a good spot for what you are looking for.

Santiago Chile has great weather, food, and quality of life. Has the ocean (Valaparaiso) and mountains near by. Don't know much about Chilean girls, but the one Chilean Canadian girls I was with was pretty fine (not easy tho).

Other thoughts - Croatian coastline would seem like a good spot to me.

I dont think there is enough solid intel about Montevideo on this forum. Its pretty low key imo With that said im not sure if its the place for single guys looking to party and meet alot of women. I get the impression it is more of a expat retirement destination......

Quote:Quote:

Other cities that are notorious for hot girls are Venezuela

Which city? Venezuela is a country and I've heard the cities are dangerous hell holes.

There really aren't that many world class cities. Both require language skills to enjoy everything on offer, naturally.

There are LOADS of world class cities, just because they don't all speak English doesn't make any difference IMO.

I'd think Rio de Janeiro gets most of those right, though falling a bit behind on Quality of Life.

I've only spent a couple months in Rio but seemed to me that people had a good quality of life. In what sense?

I am curious where in SG you were hanging out. I mean its all very nice and such but I've never been blown away.

It's a bit dull isn't it? Not even nearly world class IMO.

Best for South America is BA, easily. If we don't ignore the qualify of life criterion.

Whaaaaaaat? Personally my worst city in South America, I disliked it so much. Run down, dirty, everyone stuck up and full of their own self important (they think they have the best everything), nightlife over rated (yeah clubs don't open till 2am and stay open to 10am but that's just incovenient), not enough to do / see.

Couple places that spring to mind for me are Rio & Bangkok, they are my favourites anyway but they don't match all the criteria you've listed G.

Quote: (07-12-2011 11:31 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I'd be tempted to pick Barcelona but the local women are nowhere near as open to outside males as the women in Rio (Brazil in general for that matter).

how about moving it a bit south to Florianopolis...the island is practically paradise and the woman have so many different ethniticites blended into their blood = natural beauties

Just a reply on Florianópolis...

The people who live there tend to complain about lack of jobs, infrastructure (it is not very urban) and transportation.

But, having been there 3 times, I can say that the girls there are deafinately prettier than the ones here in Rio.

It has similar weather as Rio, but winters are somewhat chillier.

Edit: And Florianópolis has a very timid nightlife for my standards.