rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weird behaviour from a girl in my class, what the fuck is she getting at?

Alright, I feel like this one needs a little backstory.

Recently read up on game and started applying some of the stuff I've learnt on here. Started talking to alot more girls in not just my class but also at my school, managed to build a bit more confidence by getting new clothes and all of that. Since I'm new I'm not good at seeing IOI's and all of that shit, so I am not sure about the reactions I get from girls, so keep that in mind while reading this post.

Now, to be honest, things have been going really good for the relatively short time period I've known about game as far as I can tell. The responses I've got from most girls have been really good. I haven't been running any mad game or anything, I've just been alot more relaxed in social situations, spoke to the girls in my class and adopted a more " not giving a fuck " attitude. Still working on the attitude though. I think one girl in my class is even interested in me, not sure though. She is constantly laughing at my jokes, compliments me and tries to get my attention when I walk up to the teacher to ask anything by making eye contact. Thought this would serve as a little update for those of you who read my first post (thread-52853.html ).

But lets forget about this girl, as she isn't what this post is about. What I want to ask about in this post is some really weird fucking behaviour this girls friend has been displaying. I was sitting next to her in class and just made some small talk when we were working. Made some jokes and got her laughing, basically just trying to practice. After like 15 mins of talking I go back to working and ignored her for a bit. Suddenly she tells me she " really isn't digging me " and that she really dislikes me. Now, the first thing that came to mind was what Roosh said about just telling her " nice meeting you " and walk away if she starts acting like a cock. Well, I couldn't really do that because I was in class, so instead I just looked at her confused and said " okay " and went back to work. She then proceeded to take photos of me and laugh when I ignored her. What the fuck lol? Anyways, when class ended I just said " cool working with you " in a sarcastic tone and left.

After this incident I didn't talk to her at all, only spoke to her friends since they told me they didn't know why the fuck she said what she said either. Whenever she sat next to me and my buddies and she opened her mouth I just looked at her like I didn't want her there and didn't attempt to talk to her.

And then this happened today, in English class. We were paired in groups by the teacher and I got in the same group as her. I didn't really mind, just sat next to her. Turns out she forgot her book at home and so we had to share. Sure, I shared my book. She said " oh my god, not you ". After 5 mins she seemed to get in a better mood, and told me to feel her arm because she just shaved it. ( what the actual fuck? ) She then asked to feel my arm and I jokingly said " only nice girls get to feel these guns ". She giggled a bit and said " shut it or I'll throw this book in your face. " So I did what any regular person would do and took my book to myself and said that she'll have to suit herself if she is going to act like a cock. ( keep in mind it was said in a joking manner ) She told me to "come on " and share, and I laughed a bit and said I'll share if she asks nicely. She laughed and I just kept the book to myself. Keep in mind this wasn't a serious argument or anything, it was all said in a playful tone, she was smiling and giggling and so was I. She started looking at her phone and said " I'm starting to like you a bit more now ". I jokingly responded " you always did " and she didn't respond, and I didn't look at her facial expression either. And then at the end of lecture she turend to me and told me I'm really weird. I didn't expect it and just smiled a bit and said " okay ".

Also, yes I realize this looks immature as hell now when I read it back lol. What I'm trying to get at is why the fuck is she going from " really not liking me " to " starting to like me " to me being " really weird ". Is this some sort of big shit test? Am I overthinking this crap?

Quote: (03-03-2016 07:24 PM)F1l1pV Wrote:  

Alright, I feel like this one needs a little backstory.

Recently read up on game and started applying some of the stuff I've learnt on here. Started talking to alot more girls in not just my class but also at my school, managed to build a bit more confidence by getting new clothes and all of that. Since I'm new I'm not good at seeing IOI's and all of that shit, so I am not sure about the reactions I get from girls, so keep that in mind while reading this post.

Now, to be honest, things have been going really good for the relatively short time period I've known about game as far as I can tell. The responses I've got from most girls have been really good. I haven't been running any mad game or anything, I've just been alot more relaxed in social situations, spoke to the girls in my class and adopted a more " not giving a fuck " attitude. Still working on the attitude though. I think one girl in my class is even interested in me, not sure though. She is constantly laughing at my jokes, compliments me and tries to get my attention when I walk up to the teacher to ask anything by making eye contact. Thought this would serve as a little update for those of you who read my first post (thread-52853.html ).

But lets forget about this girl, as she isn't what this post is about. What I want to ask about in this post is some really weird fucking behaviour this girls friend has been displaying. I was sitting next to her in class and just made some small talk when we were working. Made some jokes and got her laughing, basically just trying to practice. After like 15 mins of talking I go back to working and ignored her for a bit. Suddenly she tells me she " really isn't digging me " and that she really dislikes me. Now, the first thing that came to mind was what Roosh said about just telling her " nice meeting you " and walk away if she starts acting like a cock. Well, I couldn't really do that because I was in class, so instead I just looked at her confused and said " okay " and went back to work. She then proceeded to take photos of me and laugh when I ignored her. What the fuck lol? Anyways, when class ended I just said " cool working with you " in a sarcastic tone and left.

After this incident I didn't talk to her at all, only spoke to her friends since they told me they didn't know why the fuck she said what she said either. Whenever she sat next to me and my buddies and she opened her mouth I just looked at her like I didn't want her there and didn't attempt to talk to her.

And then this happened today, in English class. We were paired in groups by the teacher and I got in the same group as her. I didn't really mind, just sat next to her. Turns out she forgot her book at home and so we had to share. Sure, I shared my book. She said " oh my god, not you ". After 5 mins she seemed to get in a better mood, and told me to feel her arm because she just shaved it. ( what the actual fuck? ) She then asked to feel my arm and I jokingly said " only nice girls get to feel these guns ". She giggled a bit and said " shut it or I'll throw this book in your face. " So I did what any regular person would do and took my book to myself and said that she'll have to suit herself if she is going to act like a cock. ( keep in mind it was said in a joking manner ) She told me to "come on " and share, and I laughed a bit and said I'll share if she asks nicely. She laughed and I just kept the book to myself. Keep in mind this wasn't a serious argument or anything, it was all said in a playful tone, she was smiling and giggling and so was I. She started looking at her phone and said " I'm starting to like you a bit more now ". I jokingly responded " you always did " and she didn't respond, and I didn't look at her facial expression either. And then at the end of lecture she turend to me and told me I'm really weird. I didn't expect it and just smiled a bit and said " okay ".

Also, yes I realize this looks immature as hell now when I read it back lol. What I'm trying to get at is why the fuck is she going from " really not liking me " to " starting to like me " to me being " really weird ". Is this some sort of big shit test? Am I overthinking this crap?

She thinks you are "really weird", because after all the positive clues she gave you, you still haven't kissed her. What are you waiting for, she's obviously into you (and expressing it in her teenager way)...

You'll get better my man.

I can tell you have some game. But it's purely theoretical at this point. Put yourself into more situations like this and you'll suddenly and instinctively be able to deal with them over a short period of time.

Your old self and all the new stuff you've learned will take a bit of time to mix and become a whole. Until then you will give off part Alpha and part beta vibes which will confuse the fuck out of girls.

Keep hustling.

The tone of your post tells me you know what the deal is. Why don't you tell us what you think is going on first? You and the rest of us already know the answer, so why do you need to be told what you already know?

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (03-03-2016 07:52 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

The tone of your post tells me you know what the deal is. Why don't you tell us what you think is going on first? You and the rest of us already know the answer, so why do you need to be told what you already know?

Well, of course I would like to think that she likes me. But that's what every guy instinctively thinks. I also think it's weird that she would tell me she does not like me within the first hour of talking if she likes me? I'm not sure what she thinks, although of course I naturally want to believe she likes me. That's precisely why I'm asking you guys, to try and get as good of an outside perspective as possible. In any case I don't feel ready to escelate because well, to be honest I still have a bit of anxiety left to work off.

When she first told you that she wasn't "digging you", a good reply (with a smile) would've been "Hmm...me-thinks thy lady doth protest too much"

After all, that was here way of telling you she is interested.

Whenever someone goes out of their way to tease (or even outright negate) someone else, it's because they are interested in them, in some way at least. Otherwise they wouldn't bother.

Quote: (03-03-2016 08:07 PM)F1l1pV Wrote:  

Quote: (03-03-2016 07:52 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Well, of course I would like to think that she likes me. But that's what every guy instinctively thinks. I also think it's weird that she would tell me she does not like me within the first hour of talking if she likes me? I'm not sure what she thinks, although of course I naturally want to believe she likes me. That's precisely why I'm asking you guys, to try and get as good of an outside perspective as possible. In any case I don't feel ready to escelate because well, to be honest I still have a bit of anxiety left to work off.

Ah, to be young again....

Act. Never react.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Now, prima facie, a girl's trying to tell someone she likes them by saying she dislikes them sounds as if she were nuts. If she thinks that's some reasonable strategy then she, so far, has learnt next to nothing in the way of courtship and signalling her availability. Even if she'd jump on your cock, I'd stay away just to save myself from some major drama, unless you have means to distancing yourself from her and or there is no overlapping social circle, friends, etc.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk