rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What book should I buy? Bang or Day Bang?

Let me give you guys a little insight on myself, I'm a 17 y/o currently in Canadian College, I don't go to parties but once I turn 18 I'm planning on going HAM on clubbing and shit like that.
However, I always found myself to be the type of guy to prefer a coffee date and a relationship feel... Anyways, is Bang outdated to today's standards? What book is better for TODAY? Thanks guys

Read them both.

Quote: (02-29-2016 02:33 AM)Gas Wrote:  

Read them both.

I'd love to eventually, but, I should probably mention, I just simply can't buy both at the same time... I'm turning 18 in May... Perhaps I should rephrase the question: what book should I buy/read first?

They're like $10 each on Kindle. Read them both one after the another. I don't think it matters what order you read them in because they both contain knowledge you need if you're serious about game, and they're complementary. If you're a broke student you may need to give up a night out so you can buy them but consider it an investment in your future.

For what it's worth I enjoyed Day Bang more. If you're a total game newbie Bang might be easier to digest but like I said - they should be read together.

Quote: (02-29-2016 02:57 AM)Gas Wrote:  

They're like $10 each on Kindle. Read them both one after the another. I don't think it matters what order you read them in because they both contain knowledge you need if you're serious about game, and they're complementary. If you're a broke student you may need to give up a night out so you can buy them but consider it an investment in your future.

For what it's worth I enjoyed Day Bang more. If you're a total game newbie Bang might be easier to digest but like I said - they should be read together.

haha I don't have a kindle but I'll try to figure something out! Thanks bro! I want to see what other think as well

Get the Bang first. Day Bang includes some references to Bang, so it's useful, if you read that first.

Quote: (02-29-2016 05:09 AM)Dkby Wrote:  

Get the Bang first. Day Bang includes some references to Bang, so it's useful, if you read that first.

Thanks! Anyone know where I can get it for cheaper? Or get a bundle?

If you have a cell phone, tablet, or a computer you can use an app to read "kindle" books.

I would recommend reading both, however if you must pick only one start with Day Bang. The concepts are more of an everywhere you go approach and more entry level than Bang. Also Bang has a lot of negative reviews on Amazon [Image: tard.gif]

You can download bang off the internet for free if you are to broke to buy it.

Quote: (02-29-2016 07:14 PM)Bubbletopcar5 Wrote:  

I hate reading books off of a laptop screen. I can't be the only one who hates that... I prefer an actual book.
But thanks for the suggestion, not sure Roosh would like that though

[Image: wtf.jpg]

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Bang saved my life. Nuff said. They're both good though.

I'm going to savor your banning.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (03-01-2016 09:28 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Holy shit that was quick lmao
You're a pretty experienced member... what book do you recommend bro?

[Image: savory-logo.png]

[Image: laugh6.gif]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (03-01-2016 01:20 PM)TeoRom Wrote:  

Holy shit that was quick lmao
You're a pretty experienced member... what book do you recommend bro?

Three. Bang, Day Bang and another one that teaches punctuation.

For the price, there's no reason to settle for only one.

I'm the King of Beijing!

There are frequent bundle deals for the whole collection, get on the email blasts. I had bang and daybang from a couple years ago. At the DC meetup they gave us little usb cards that had Roosh's whole set of books on them, came with the price of admission. I keep it in my wallet, makes me feel like I'm part of a secret club.

If you are near Toronto, let me know.

I have both signed by Roosh.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (03-02-2016 06:12 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

If you are near Toronto, let me know.

I have both signed by Roosh.

Haha sorry bro I live in Montreal

I recently bought both on Amazon, and I'm waiting for them to come in. I've done some newbie game on my own for little bit, so it's going to be interesting reading each book and relating them to my current experiences.

I've heard Canada's a tough place to get into game, so I'd agree with getting Bang and Day Bang. If you're going to compete with all the other guys out there, it's better to maximize your options for getting girls right out of the gate.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||