rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dakota Johnson says men are afraid to ask her out.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...p=features

Dakota Johnson was interviewed about her new film, How To Be Single. During her interview, she talked about how men are intimidated by her and that it is ok for girls to be single and explore life. Her new film showcases the new reality that women are free to explore life and do anything they please. The social stigma of not being in a meaningful relationship is gone and they are finally free to ride the cock carousel.

At one time, I would have been pissed at this, but fuck it. Use their new found liberation to your advantage.

To quote Lil Wayne: I fuck who I want; and fuck who I don't.

Let me see if I got this right.

Quote:Quote:

I don’t need a partner to feel complete.

[Image: 735.gif]

Of course you don't, honey. That must be the reason why you're whining to the media about your solitude.

Up until late last year, Johnson was in an on-again off-again relationship with British model-turned-rock musician Matthew Hitt. She’s now rumored to be seeing Jake Gyllenhaal, but on this particular afternoon in Los Angeles, she says she is single.

Translation: She had several pump'n'dump relationships with high status alphas, but...

But for the most part, men don’t approach me. I think they’re afraid. But right now I’m just focused on my work so it isn’t an issue for me.

...but now she's experiencing a fear of hitting the Wall, causing her to crave for an alpha who is willing to commit. Such alphas practically don't exist, so her failure must be rationalized in some way. Men are to be blamed for this, of course.

“The message of the movie is that women should love themselves and take care of their hearts and their brains but also not feel bad about going out and having a good time or experiencing and dating different people,” Johnson argues. “There shouldn’t be a stigma on women sleeping with men.”

Gotta love this "I'm-an-empowered-girl" talk.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

She is average looking without warpaint. Bet she has a nice ass though.

Who ?

Chick from 50 shades of grey. She's only 26 and she's already hiding a bunch of wrinkles behind her makeup. Seems like she's not just heading for the wall, but the wall is charging right back at her. She reminds me strongly of Glenn Close.

[Image: dakota.jpg]
[Image: Dakota_Johnson_in__3191742b.jpg]
[Image: Watch-Fifty-Shades-Darker-teaser-trailer-released.jpg]

The lighting makes her look half dead in that last picture, granted. She really needs to use some conditioner, her hair looks like it's pretty unhealthy. Maybe get some braces? Some guys find the tooth-gap cute but I personally don't like it at all.

If I saw this chick out and about I wouldn't have any idea who she is, and she's okay looking--thin, which is nice--but she's more of a notch of opportunity type than someone I'd really try to get. She's like a textbook average thin girl. What's to be afraid of, exactly?

Ass:

[Image: tumblr_nib0gxNQn01thcs4io2_1280.jpg]

There are nudes from the movie, too lazy to find decent ones to link. Her tits are okay, but not great.

So, sure, some guys are pussies who don't approach women. We all know that. But if she's saying guys are afraid to approach her specifically... why? What about her would make that so? Most guys would have no fucking idea who she is, so I'd find that a lot more believable if she looked more like this:

[Image: attachment.jpg29960]   

[Image: Dakota-Johnson-celebrity-hairstyles-2015-8.jpg]

It's the girl from the 50 Shades of Grey movie. Unless she lives in beta cities like Seattle or Portland I can't see how guys are intimidated by her. Very generic.

I tend to get intimidated easily by genuinely hot girls. But average looking liberal white girls like this with likely mental problems (anxiety, depression, low-self-esteem) are my bread and butter.

Go-to bitches whenever I'm on a dry-spell.

Incidentally BlackFriar, after you attach the picture you have to insert it into the post if you want it to show up inline, instead of small and in the box at the end of the post. It doesn't show up right in preview (or at least mine never have), but if in preview the broken-picture-link icon is in the right spot it will work when you post.

Great Bod - WB - But Her Face?

Face Down Ass Up... just saying.

Bod 8, Face 5

Seconding kaotic's "who?"

Actress or not, she's still just okay. I wouldn't be intimated by her. However, would I go out of my way to hit on her? Nah.

When I was approaching more on the regular, I'd walk right past her to hit on a younger, sweeter model. Worth the risk. Average chicks give harsher blowouts because they have to deal more with thirst. Wouldn't surprise me if she just has a heavy resting bitch face. Never had a big blowout from girls hotter than her. I have more fun teasing the cashiers at the grocery.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

It would be a fun to write a parody where a herbly IT man complains that girls are too intimidated by his intelligence to play dota competitively with him, or whatever it is they play these days.

Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum aren't after her. The Helmsworth guys aren't interested either. Can't even hold on to a b-tier rock guy.

At the clubs, no one thinks that she's as hot as the skinny 19 year old doing coke at the baller table.

Maybe it's my bias, but I see a girl that isn't any cuter than the typical college brunette studying marketing.

She should be happy with whatever Mercedes Benz salesman, Hollywood accountant, or personal trainer she ends up with.

WIA

EMERGENCY: We gotta save this thread, too many pictures of an average woman.

[Image: 368da3e1b48e504b107cf17a9cda8fda.jpg]
[Image: d968c710f77a940f052f88611f558dc8.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_liw4clcp2Z1qh9hit.jpg]
[Image: Beautiful-Face1-600x375.jpg]

Quote: (02-19-2016 12:57 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum aren't after her. The Helmsworth guys aren't interested either. Can't even hold on to a b-tier rock guy.

At the clubs, no one thinks that she's as hot as the skinny 19 year old doing coke at the baller table.

Maybe it's my bias, but I see a girl that isn't any cuter than the typical college brunette studying marketing.

She should be happy with whatever Mercedes Benz salesman, Hollywood accountant, or personal trainer she ends up with.

WIA

[Image: clap.gif]

Heavily agree and co-signed

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

WIA

I don't disagree with you often, WIA, but she would be LUCKY to get a relationship with any of the guys above. It's more like:

She should be happy with whatever used car salesman, middle of the road accountant, or gay (but pretending not to be) personal trainer she ends up with.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I never watched that cesspool grabage of a movie.

WIA

You mean whatever guy she ends up deceiving.

She'll get divorced after cheating on her cuck husband with some B list celebrity throwing her a bone.

She's a 6 dressed up as an 8.

Her basicness is exactly why they cast her in 50 Shades and whatever this new abortion of a movie is. She's cute but not so hot that the women in the audience can't project themselves into the role. The flipside is of course the lack of alpha attention she pines about. Oh well...

Sounds like a no-name 6 trying to rationalize why dudes aren't approaching her. Probably just bummed she's in the "big leagues" but not getting that hollywood attention.

If I saw this girl at a bar or on the street in any given metropolitan downtown she would be invisible to me with her plain-ass looks and madonna grill. WB but not give a shit about it. Looks like a slightly younger version of Catherine Keener.

Quote: (02-19-2016 01:33 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

WIA

I don't disagree with you often, WIA, but she would be LUCKY to get a relationship with any of the guys above. It's more like:

She should be happy with whatever used car salesman, middle of the road accountant, or gay (but pretending not to be) personal trainer she ends up with.

Agree with AO because of her high status. Her high (insert word: brow, status, falutin, nosed, attitude, hoity toity, etc) life confirmed by this article unfortunately takes her down a couple points.

Just like news stories about a pretty young girl dying in a car accident, I find it sad when I see women tragically pulled down or out of the sexual market.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (02-19-2016 01:42 PM)BagelConsultant Wrote:  

Her basicness is exactly why they cast her in 50 Shades and whatever this new abortion of a movie is. She's cute but not so hot that the women in the audience can't project themselves into the role. The flipside is of course the lack of alpha attention she pines about. Oh well...

She's following right behind Maggie Gyllenhaal. Except Secretary was actually good.

[Image: ways-fifty-shades-is-a-ripped-off-version-of-secretary]

[Image: attachment.jpg29962]   

Quote: (02-19-2016 12:37 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Average looking liberal white girls like this with likely mental problems (anxiety, depression, low-self-esteem) are my bread and butter.

Where do I find these girls? Art galleries? Slut walks?

She's not a tenth as "hawt" as she thinks she is. I've seen better in the local mall walk by every 15 minutes.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Quote: (02-19-2016 01:57 PM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

Average looking liberal white girls like this with likely mental problems (anxiety, depression, low-self-esteem) are my bread and butter.

From experience ... Denver, Austin, Seattle, Portland, Boulder, Berkeley, Brooklyn, Ann Arbor, Scottsdale.

They're easy to mold because they have no strong identity or personality.

Don't try to feign interest in whatever bullshit they pretend to be passionate about like yoga , meditation or Coachella/Burning man festivals . They don't truly like anything. It's all a facade. A desperate act to gain some social status so they can feel "Artsy and unique". Be a man & be yourself. Try to immerse them into your own world and personality. They're extremely unstable and will follow you to the end of the world if you're sure enough on your mission in life.

I've personally turned 2 or 3 of these types into hardcore libertarians and Ron Paul supporters like i am. One of 'em even writes "I only date Ethiopian men" on her OKC profile.

She starred in second rate move based on a third rate book. Theme of which was: if you buy me enough expensive shit, you can piss on me."

The sofa pic shows a pretty solid body, but I bet they had her working with a personal trainer to get that. Her face is kind of busted, and I doubt she's working with the trainer now.

Quote: (02-19-2016 02:34 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2016 01:57 PM)WalkingMan Wrote:  

From experience ... Denver, Austin, Seattle, Portland, Boulder, Berkeley, Brooklyn, Ann Arbor, Scottsdale.

They're easy to mold because they have no strong identity or personality.

Don't try to feign interest in whatever bullshit they pretend to be passionate about like yoga , meditation or Coachella/Burning man festivals . They don't truly like anything. It's all a facade. A desperate act to gain some social status so they can feel "Artsy and unique". Be a man & be yourself. Try to immerse them into your own world and personality. They're extremely unstable and will follow you to the end of the world if you're sure enough on your mission in life.

I've personally turned 2 or 3 of these types into hardcore libertarians like i am. One of 'em even writes "I only date Ethiopian men" on her OKC profile.

What if you actually are interested in meditation, for real?