rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Lets settle this once and for all.

Feel free to post your arguments here.

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Tiffany:

[Image: tiffany_trump_hot_photos_1.jpg]
[Image: tiffany_trump_hot_photos_2.jpg]
[Image: tiffany_trump_hot_photos_20.jpg]
[Image: tiffany_trump_hot_photos_14.jpg]
[Image: tiffany_trump_hot_photos_21.jpg]
[Image: tiffany_trump_hot_photos_19.jpg]
[Image: 1452297418893.jpg]
[Image: tiffany_trump_hot_photos_121.jpg]

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Purely based on looks? Ivanka

But I do wonder which RVFer will get to Tiffany first and join the Trump dynasty

Is it beta to take your wife's last name if its Trump?

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Ivanka:

[Image: 2015_10_08_mrconservative_5616cebdab753_600x900.jpg]
[Image: 2015_10_08_mrconservative_5616cfc17c58c.jpg]
[Image: 2015_10_08_mrconservative_5616cf4d9a490_600x450.jpg]
[Image: 1455056549193.jpg]
[Image: 1454034158156.jpg]
[Image: 1454034310113.jpg]
[Image: 1454217152876.jpg]
[Image: 1454823031738.jpg]

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Tiffany looks like more fun, Ivanka looks like a better wife/mom and more of a natural (ish) beauty.

I'll take Tiffany.

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Quote: (02-18-2016 11:25 PM)MiscBrah Wrote:  

Is it beta to take your wife's last name if its Trump?

Ooohh... now you're asking the really deep, philosophical questions. Honestly, I'd probably hyphenate.

For both girls, it's WWUTBDJTSIL (Would Wife Up To Be Donald J. Trump's Son-In-Law)

Tiffany is hotter but Ivanka is more gorgeous. Tiffany has that "I want to split this girl in half behind a dumpster" appeal to me, but Ivanka is the girl I would rather bring home to mom and whose beauty will probably age better. In the classic game of "fuck, marry, kill", it's fuck Tiffany, marry Ivanka, and kill Jeb.

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Tiffany is a young basic bitch with the same look as every prom queen from every shithole in America, who doesn't even have a wikipedia page and probably spends her days shopping and doing molly.

Ivanka is older but still closely on the level in terms of attractiveness but has a brain in her head - but she seems to be basically a female version of her father.

A tough choice, I will say that...

EDIT: Right now, gun to my head who would I rather bang? Ivanka.

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Please, iop, I beg you. Stop torturing my dick like this.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

That's like asking if I would rather eat sushi or a porterhouse. Why on earth does it have to be either/or? I'd bang both.

But really this isn't a fair question, Tiffany is 12 years younger, if you want to say young ivanka vs Tiffany, then I would go with young Ivanka(early 20s). It's a little bit closer if you have to choose between Ivanka who is currently 8 months pregnant and 34 years old vs Tiffany.

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

It's only really fair if you compare them both in their prime. Ivanka all the way.

Tiffany is a basic bitch which if you're just looking to bang okay I get it, but what about that face? She looks like she's got Down's syndrome. Maybe some guys get off on that but I can't brown bag it.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Quote: (02-19-2016 01:24 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Tiffany is a young basic bitch with the same look as every prom queen from every shithole in America, who doesn't even have a wikipedia page and probably spends her days shopping and doing molly.

Ivanka is older but still closely on the level in terms of attractiveness but has a brain in her head - but she seems to be basically a female version of her father.

A tough choice, I will say that...

EDIT: Right now, gun to my head who would I rather bang? Ivanka.

This.

Tiffany looks good in a few pics. Ivanka looks good in almost every picture.

I agree though, Ivanka is the rare one with a brain that can go toe to toe with you on a number of ideas or projects.

Tiffany looks like she swallows, and those girls are fun.

Ivanka gives you high quality genes though, and street smarts passed down by the Don. I have a feeling that she's the favorite kid.

Ivanka's a winner like her dad. If Trump is our next President, I'm calling it right now, Ivanka is our first woman President.

The brother's Eric and Don seem like their good, hardworking guys, but I think Ivanka is the winner of that group, same with Donald being the winner of his siblings.

[Image: ivanka-trump.jpg?w=580]

-----------------
Edit:

I would poke a hole in my condom to shoot a load into Tiffany. I'd like to be a Trump.

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Tiffany is the basic club slore you see everywhere. Ivanka is the heavenly blessed beauty whose beauty is divine and everlasting angel who has class, good sexy looks and also a brain. Would go to war with a small country for her

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Both look very pretty and bangable, but after a certain point of beauty, piling on more and more doesn't make much difference. Thus, Tiffany being hotter and tighter doesn't produce much extra pleasure, whereas Ivanka's more gentle and feminine appearance on top of her looks produces a lot. Thus, I pick Ivanka.

My choice is the clear case of Law of Diminishing Returns at work and will be studied by future economists for generations.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Quote: (02-19-2016 04:14 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Both look very pretty and bangable, but after a certain point of beauty, piling on more and more doesn't make much difference. Thus, Tiffany being hotter and tighter doesn't produce much extra pleasure, whereas Ivanka's more gentle and feminine appearance on top of her looks produces a lot. Thus, I pick Ivanka.

My choice is the clear case of Law of Diminishing Returns at work and will be studied by future economists for generations.

[Image: attachment.jpg29954]   

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Ivanka, no contest. Tiffany's face leaves a lot to be desired.

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

God specifically created Tiffany's lips with blowjobs in mind.

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

[Image: 4382483.jpg]

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Both are hot, but I pick Ivanka as she has both class and demeanor. Her father really did a good job in raising her.

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Ivanka: You take to the presidential inaugural.

Tiffany: You pick up at the presidential inaugural.

In this case, I vote Ivanka.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Ivanka looks like a prude. The type of overly organized woman who times the blowjobs she gives you."5 minutes and 30 seconds ... time's up honey it's time for the Guggenheim fundraiser and the kids' fencing class".

She doesn't even look American. She's got a very blue blood European look & demeanor. If Trump wants to make America great again he has to start with picking the more American looking daughter for his campaign goals.

Tiffany all the way. All-American little slut who looks like a freak in bed. Possibly has Yuge daddy issues. When Trump gave his New Hampshire primary victory speech he thanked God, Melania, Ivanka, his two sons and their family's, his campaign staff and a couple of other people. Never mentioned poor Tiffany. In fact, I've never heard him mention her at all.

She's probably tossing some Rockstar's salad as we speak.

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Tiffany is hot but I prefer Ivanka.

[Image: attachment.jpg29957]   

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Tiffany for me.

[Image: 268CA6C700000578-2990386-image-m-17_1426110165431.jpg]

[Image: 2F5FE1E300000578-3361464-Living_large_Li...889401.jpg]

Google Ivanka pre-plastic surgery (nose, chin, and tits) and as a natural brunette.

Ivanka in 1999
[Image: MTIxNDI3Mjk2MjE4MTU0NTA5.jpg]

Ivanka in 2004 (age 23)
[Image: MTE5NTU2MzI0NjcxMDYzNTYz.jpg]

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

I feel I could control Tiffany easier in an LTR than Ivanka. Not to mention Tiffany would be easier to pick up.

Ivanka is the kind of girl that would have you by the balls in one way or another, but if it was possible to keep her in line I would pick her every time. Thing is she's inherited her Dad's business and charismatic acumen, thus making her scary as a woman honestly.

That could also be a good thing if you're in need of a trophy wife to take out to official events and meetings as she could navigate the field fairly well.

Tiffany is the bimbo you tell to stay quiet and keep in line. Ivanka is the one stepping on your foot at dinner between guys and their wives you're doing business with for saying something stupid.

So Tiffany realistically, but Ivanka ideally.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

I voted Tiffany because I like sluts.

Make sluts great again.

Ivanka vs. Tiffany

Neither. Give me Yeb's daughter.

[Image: attachment.jpg29961]   

Take care of those titties for me.