rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mother of 4 repulsed by her husband. His touch "makes my skin crawl"

Saw this posted on the Misc today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...ke-it.html

Quote:Quote:

His hands begin to wander and his kisses become more searching. I playfully tell him I only wanted a kiss goodnight, but he continues. Over the years, I’ve learned that Sam, like most men, only understands something if it’s black and white, so I get up quickly and say goodnight.
His expression is doleful and I’m in no doubt he’s feeling rebuffed. After all, it’s been three or more months since there was anything more than hurried kisses between us.

I know I can trust Sam, and while he may be confused and hurt by my constant rejection, he’d never cheat on me. I have heard close friends say things like: ‘I feel so bad for John — we hardly ever have sex.’

But that closeness can be regained in other ways. Sam and I are still very tactile with each other. We say ‘I love you’ multiple times a day, enjoy each other’s company and laugh as much as we ever did. We hold hands and hug, but for me that’s all I can manage right now. Hopefully, that’s enough for him.

Pic of our lovers 6 years ago

[Image: 3148F9B800000578-3450378-image-a-51_1455671551636.jpg]

Pic of the power couple today

[Image: 30D3907A00000578-3450378-image-a-46_1455671084482.jpg]

Dude looks like a middle aged lesbian, I cant' blame her.

While the chick needs to re-read her vows and understand what they mean, the dude needs to hit the gym.

Game 101, dude let himself go and the woman is disgusted. She needs to have the guts to tell her husband that he's a fat lard.

I don't blame her at all. However, if she doesn't want to put out, she shouldn't be surprised if he goes elsewhere for his needs.

Light hugs and handholding are no substitute for having your balls drained.

What the fuck something happened to that dude, even with the weight gain something isn't right, look at his face, his expression, and how he carries himself, looks like he's had his balls cut off and is on an estrogen supplement. His wife looks like a total bitch in the second pic, maybe I need to read the story before I respond to this, but there's no way I'd stay with a woman like that. I probably would bang though... Most likely she's not lost her desire for sex, just desire for sex with her husband specifically, if that dude hit the gym hard 4-5 days a week, lost 50 pounds, got ripped in amazing shape, and stopped carrying himself like such an effeminate androgynous beta male, I bet she'd want to start having sex with him again.

Jesus fucking christ, is that a fucking Dyke !?

The body language difference in the different pics screams hostility, anger, ego, and so much more.

You could write a case study about this.

One made hallowed attempts at keeping her feminity, one lost his masculinity all together.

She's probably banging other dudes, if she's even desired anymore.

Damn I just skimmed the article, apparently they're both only 26 and already have four young kids, I don't know why the fuck anyone would want to do that to themselves. I second the sentiment that the guy looks like a middle aged lesbian, seriously no guy should look like that at 26.

This is why I don't want to get married at a young age. People who I grew up with are starting to get married / make long-term commitments, and at the same time I see them giving up. Even if there was already a lack of care for proper personal hygiene, physique and overall appearance and attractiveness, it gets much worse as they make the commitment. I see this in both guys and girls.

I eventually want to get married, but certainly not anytime soon. Being single is what motivates me in the gym and overall to self-improve and be a sexy alpha instead of a beta feminine loser like 90% of the guys on my campus.

The lesson being: Don't make the plunge at such a young age.

If I was getting married at 20, I'd probably give up too.

Fuck, shit like this makes me want to go lift.

Guy looks like like a cross between Dr. Evil and Dwight Schrute

When I started in pickup and cold approaches several years ago, if the girl was married or had a boyfriend, to keep the teasing going I would always respond with 'so who's in control, you or him?'. Every single woman would always say 'I AM!' without hesitation. It's disturbing. When you commit to her, she knows by default you're a pussy in the back of her mind. I suspect a great many married women have contempt for their husbands. Love is very temporary and situational with women.

It usually easy to blame the woman, but she looks like she's making more effort than he is. He really needs to hit the gym and find some new glasses.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (02-18-2016 06:59 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

What the fuck something happened to that dude, even with the weight gain something isn't right, look at his face, his expression, and how he carries himself, looks like he's had his balls cut off and is on an estrogen supplement. His wife looks like a total bitch in the second pic, maybe I need to read the story before I respond to this, but there's no way I'd stay with a woman like that. I probably would bang though... Most likely she's not lost her desire for sex, just desire for sex with her husband specifically, if that dude hit the gym hard 4-5 days a week, lost 50 pounds, got ripped in amazing shape, and stopped carrying himself like such an effeminate androgynous beta male, I bet she'd want to start having sex with him again.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

WB. The girl I mean, not the pseudo-dyke or whatever that dude turned himself into.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Game saves lives. Someone send this man a copy of Bang.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

In related news...

Are you Mrs Just-good-enough? How almost a third of men admit they would marry a woman they were NOT in love with

A third of women who are already married secretly admit they STILL haven't found Mr Right... but most men say they have found perfect partner There was a blog article from a red pill site backing this up but I can't find it.

Feminist story proves major Game concepts to be nothing but the full truth

Women complaining : " nice guys so boring. let's argue. cheat on me. something ! "

6 Types Of Men That Women Would Rather Be With Than A Normal Man

There's no way that's the same guy in both pics, right? Dude needs to lift.

Quote: (02-18-2016 07:07 PM)Goldhawkstar Wrote:  

The lesson being: Don't make the plunge at such a young age.

The lesson here is to not let yourself go at any age especially if your married to an attractive woman.

"I know I can trust Sam, and while he may be confused and hurt by my constant rejection, he’d never cheat on me".

She knows he can't pull anyone else. I doubt she's doing that shit if he's in shape and leaving to go out every night.

I also willing bet he doesn't care about sex anymore. A sexless marriage would have pretty short shelf life for the average man, and in theory he should be working out to start attracting some side action.

Quote: (02-18-2016 06:50 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

[Image: 30D3907A00000578-3450378-image-a-46_1455671084482.jpg]

Lena Joel Osment, is that you?

[Image: file_122803_0_haley-joel-bar-640.jpg]

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

He said 'Yes' to a photoshoot, a fucking professional photoshoot, for a story about his wife's sexual repulsion of him, that was written by said wife, to be published on the internet for all to see.....

That gives you all the insight to the kind of 'man' we are looking at here.

Quote: (02-18-2016 07:24 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

snip

I suspect a great many married women have contempt for their husbands. Love is very temporary and situational with women.

Abso fucking lutely.

This has been echoed so many times here and articles that have been shared here.

Love dies out in an LTR and all you're left with is if they complement your life or not. In the majority of times, a woman is "annoyed" or "isn't haaaaapy" or "it just isn't there anymore".

Men gradually erode their own foundation of game and frame and lose everything.

One problem is that guys who get married tend to think of their wife as a "possession" like a new car; they think that once they've tied the knot then they don't have to "do anything" or use any game to keep the attraction alive, and that as long as they work, pay the bills, support the kids, etc their wifey's going to be with them happily ever after, like in a Disney movie.

Unfortunately this isn't how attraction works; it's something that requires maintenance.

(Not letting yourself go weight-wise and ending up looking like the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man probably helps too; I don't think that relationships should only be about looks, but seeing as the wife kept herself in good shape while he let himself turn into a blob I can't feel too much pity for him).

Quote: (02-18-2016 07:53 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Love dies out in an LTR and all you're left with is if they complement your life or not. In the majority of times, a woman is "annoyed" or "isn't haaaaapy" or "it just isn't there anymore".

Men gradually erode their own foundation of game and frame and lose everything.
I think another big problem in this day and age is the lack of outside interests many guys have to share with fellow men (ex. sports, or an hobbies outside of the wife and kids); coupled with the "Disney movie" mindset in which getting married or finding a woman is the "sole purpose for living".

Unfortunately this actually backfires, because women want to be desired by men, but don't want to be the "sole purpose" of the guy's life - this ends up coming across as needy and kills attraction; a guy who "can't live without them" comes across as weaker.

Initially, that picture triggered me.

Then, I realized that I'd already been to the gym today and I am not fat.

[Image: taNqE1a.gif]

I blame the parents for this stuff. Don't the Indians give their newlywed kids copies of the karma sutra? The very least his parents could've told him is "don't become a fat fuck".

[Image: 5130378847_4adc7f90_1a32_4ea3_b20d_55f36...large.jpeg]

She's no blue ribbon, but who gives a shit when you find out you married a real life "what-the-fuck-is-that?"