rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women that throw other guys in your face after breaking it off?

So I was dating this girl for the past month or two and I knew it wasn;t going to go anywhere serious with the fact that

A: she acted passive/aggressive
B: I want to move to Europe in the next year
C: Am not ready for a long-term very serious relationship

So I broke it off with her and she tried to get me to work things out. I did not budge and the night after she posts pictures of a date that a "new" guy took her out on. They slept together because of some things I saw on her snapchat the next morning. He proceeds to spend the rest of valentines day with her and takes her to a 5 star hotel for the weekend. She knows I see her Facebook page and has flaunted this in my face and for some reason it really bothers me. I wouldn't have cared if I know she was at home not doing anything but her automatically jumping to some new guy has affected me. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Any quick suggestions for getting this off of my mind?

This is just the actions of another whore trying to make you jealous. She wants you to notice what you "lost" this shouldn't bother you just delete her completely from your life pretend she never existed. Get over it and stop looking at how she spends her life, theres more pussy out there

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Unfriend her and block her on facebook and any other social media platform that you and her have connections. She probably was already hanging with this person, yes, and I mean while you "think" you were with her.

Your broke it off with her because you loinger value her, but you're stalking her on social media?

Quote: (02-14-2016 09:19 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Your broke it off with her because you loinger value her, but you're stalking her on social media?

I've always peeked in on Ex's to see what they are posting. Just something Ive always done, even though I know it's never helped me out

New pussy>old pussy, you'll forget about her soon enough.

She's old news. Cut off all communication. Do not look back.

Get new girls.

Hit up The Official RVF No Contact Thread.

If you can't live with seeing her shit on your newsfeed now and then; unfriend her and block her.

Listen to this chamber room echo man.

When you're done with a girl, it's a complete blackout, blocking, delete, PURGE of her.

It's your fault for looking her up on social media and keeping tabs on her.

It's your fault for feeling the way you do.

Want to change that ? Then listen to what the above gents are saying.

If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it.
Don't be mad if you see that he wants it...

- Beyonce

Everyone has said what should have been said but just to add.

She's going out after she broke off with you. You say you don't want a long term relationship and that you're moving to Europe. So what are YOU doing with your life now that you're over with her? If you're looking up her social media then it must mean you're not getting busy yourself. She went out and got herself a new guy. You don't need to be a genius to know she's out to spite you. How about YOU GO OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN YOURSELF TOO? Seriously, go out there and meet new chicks. If she's meeting new guys, use that as your motivation or whatever to get your ass off your self pity and go out. I don't care if you have work to do, bring it to a coffeeshop and do it there and practice picking up that cute girl sitting by herself. Gather your friends and go out clubbing to meet new people. That's the only way you can improve your current situation. Not by stalking your ex and getting "affected" by her new boy.

This is why girls keep dudes friend zoned and in orbit. So she has them on call for this type of bullshit. Of course she's doing it to spite you.

She wanted you to see it. You saw it. She wanted you to be annoyed. You're annoyed. She's punking you and she's winning.

You need to flip this. She should be the one hearing about you slamming a new lineup of girls. Get motivated and turn the franchise around.

It's been said before. The best way to get over a girl is to hop on a new one. Just approach more and get more leads. Your mind will be easily occupied and you won't even think about your previous girl

"The best revenge is living well."
I know 1) that's a cliche and 2) you're not after revenge, but it's best to focus on your own life. Prepare for your trip, spend time with friends/family whomyou won't seewhen you're in Europe, whatever.
Yeah it's part of human nature to wonder how things turned out for exes (or even friends you knew many years ago) but it doesn't help you in your life.
And it's part of human anture for her to try to make you jealous after you broke up, but she can't succeed if you don't look at her Facebook page.

Quote: (02-14-2016 08:46 PM)scheme00 Wrote:  

So I was dating this girl for the past month or two and I knew it wasn;t going to go anywhere serious with the fact that

A: she acted passive/aggressive
B: I want to move to Europe in the next year
C: Am not ready for a long-term very serious relationship

So I broke it off with her and she tried to get me to work things out. I did not budge and the night after she posts pictures of a date that a "new" guy took her out on. They slept together because of some things I saw on her snapchat the next morning. He proceeds to spend the rest of valentines day with her and takes her to a 5 star hotel for the weekend. She knows I see her Facebook page and has flaunted this in my face and for some reason it really bothers me. I wouldn't have cared if I know she was at home not doing anything but her automatically jumping to some new guy has affected me. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Any quick suggestions for getting this off of my mind?

Why dyou want to get this off your mind when YOU broke it off with her.

Here are the facts

1. She displayed characteristic traits which made you incrasingly disenchanted with her over the period of 1-2 months.
2. You broke up with her
3. Shes flaunting the new guy in front of you
4. You're bothered by this.

Sounds like a case of buyers remorse.

You made the choice to drop her. Ill assume that you're not spinning any plates THATS why you're bothered by this.

Quote: (02-14-2016 09:24 PM)scheme00 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2016 09:19 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

I've always peeked in on Ex's to see what they are posting. Just something Ive always done, even though I know it's never helped me out

Which is why this needs to change.

She knows that even though you broke it off, she still has power over you. And throwing the next guy in your face will make you hurt, will make you feel.

Women feed off these kinds of scenarios, and it helps her think that something was wrong with YOU, not her. Its a defense mechanism. It protects her ego, her self esteem.

If you were to cave by contacting her, she'd feel that she had power over you, and not the other way around.

She would simultaneously feel that yes I'm worthy, and you clearly are not worthy, a double victory.

If you believe in hand, she would have had the upper hand in a dead relationship.

Some guys are petty, and don't want a chick to heal after they hurt them. They want to win now (by dumping her) and forever by not letting her heal herself.

As this post is evidence, your ego is bruised because she could get some new dick so quickly and that guy would pull out all the bells and whistles.

You wanted her to be hurt by you setting her free. Its normal, but ultimately immature..It stems back to the way a lot of guys think about women.

You have to let the childish stuff go.

The real lesson you should take from this is, any cute girl I break up with, will find some other dick to suck. I never need to worry about a woman's romantic prospects. If that's the case, I should never feel guilty for putting myself first and setting a chick free.

We have had a number of stone cold players drop their chicks, and these chicks find boyfriends a week later. (Spring is coming in month, hmm)

That is their reality.

Choose yours.

WIA

"The one weapon against women that men don't have to understand, the one secret weapon, is not to care." - Patrice O'Neal

Encourage the two of them. If she's using him to get to you, they'll eventually genuinely fall for each other, and you can chuckle over how her agenda backfired.

Find solace in the fact that, no matter what, she can't unsuck your dick, and then delete all her contact info and move on with your life.
Bang some other girls, and soon you won't even remember her name.

Quote: (02-17-2016 04:49 PM)Belgrano Wrote:  

Find solace in the fact that, no matter what, she can't unsuck your dick, and then delete all her contact info and move on with your life.

"I know it’s corny bitches you wish you could unfollow
I know it’s corny niggas you wish you could unswallow."

Kanye West