rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did I just get used for sex?

I met this girl by way of my cousin, we instantly clicked and a week later we banged after she text me everyday wanting me to come over.

Few days later I text her and no response, I hear from my cousins girl that she has a man in another state (which I already knew considering she talked with him and hung up on him in front of me that night...) and he had heard that she was with someone and she does not want to lose him.

I pay no mind I see her again at my cousins, she leaves quickly but I text her that night to hang out, she says yea but flakes, texts me the next day saying shes sorry and we text some more, I ask her straight up if she wants to hang or not, makes an excuse and I hit her with a simple "k", responds quickly and we have a few funny messages, she says she will text me to come over later but at this point I doubt it but I wont either, dont have time for back and forth games.

Whats her deal? Normally I wouldnt give a shit and move on but she is hot and because of my location I dont have many options exactly as I just moved, and when I say I dont have many options I mean it.

Isnt this supposed to happen BEFORE you get the bang? lol

Ignore her bullshit, you won, you got the bang.

Get her off the pedestal, she was good for one thing, a fuck.

Why ?

Because she already has a man in another state, and cheating on him with you.

Any notion of a relationship should be immediately out the window.

You said you don't have time for back and forth games, so take yourself out of the game.

Go radio silent on her and don't text her, if she chases you, immediately set up a meet to bang.

If she scoffs or never replies, next her.

Don't let women rape your time. You're in a new city, it's time to start to get to know the city a little better, a perfect reason to go out and approach women.

God, I hope so.

She messaged me that she is free, when I said I would be over, she says no that she has let it go on that she has a man blah blah

I just say "right" and she procceds to say that all I want is sex and then another saying that im sweet to her.

No response from me

Lol dafuq

Quote: (02-01-2016 06:47 PM)TheDuncan Wrote:  

She messaged me that she is free, when I said I would be over, she says no that she has let it go on that she has a man blah blah

I just say "right" and she procceds to say that all I want is sex and then another saying that im sweet to her.

No response from me

Lol dafuq

The bitch is trying to get more validation from you.

The "all you want is sex" response is the classic form of saying "I want more than sex from you, aka a relationship.

Her saying you're sweet is her either trying to kiss ass since you didn't respond or trying to get a response from you.

Don't respond to that bitch, only if she's specific about meeting up again.

If she doesn't hit you back up, send out a feeler text later this week (this is optional). Honestly, at this point I wouldn't waste my time on a girl I've already fucked and is a cheater.

She just messaged "please talk to me"

Is she really worth texting back ?

You asked her to hang but she said no, she has a man, sounds like she's rejecting you.

Yet wants your attention.

I'm not interested in texting a woman I won't be fucking.

If you really want to hit her back:

Message her tomorrow, if she asks why you took so long to reply, say you were busy or had plans.

Tell her to knock off the games and be straight up with you.

If she isn't going to fuck you again or comes up with some lame ass excuse, delete her number.

You are right man, like what you said the first time I am not gonna text back unless its to hang, how do you fuck and then wanna use a boyfriend excuse...

Women fuck all sorts of guys, it's not your problem.

She's got buyer's remorse because she cheated on her guy. When she could of simply kept her legs closed.

It just shows how "powerless" she is when it comes to self control.

Thanks for the advice kaotic.

Its amazing how easy it was to fuck and all was well, now all of a sudden its a big deal.

This just really makes me miss my last FB, we both did our thing but we would hang out and fuck on a calls notice, no drama no nothing, she eventually found someone she really "liked" and we parted ways.

It was like having a girl without all the drama, why cant there be more girls who think the same...

Quote: (02-01-2016 07:27 PM)TheDuncan Wrote:  

Thanks for the advice kaotic.

Its amazing how easy it was to fuck and all was well, now all of a sudden its a big deal.

This just really makes me miss my last FB, we both did our thing but we would hang out and fuck on a calls notice, no drama no nothing, she eventually found someone she really "liked" and we parted ways.

It was like having a girl without all the drama, why cant there be more girls who think the same...

There are, and you're in a new city, time to start sharpening your game and approach skills and venture out.

I was in a similar situation recently. I also experience this behavior with girls who haven't gotten over ex-boyfriends.

Her unpredictability is probably a result of her frequently changing her mind about what she wants as well as her desire to suck you into a state of confusion and drama similar to her state. It could be nothing more than she is confused and upset so she wants to bring you down to that level. She has problems with her other relationship or feels negativity towards men so she takes that out on any guy who is willing to engage with her. Girls can be like immature children in this way.

Follow kaotic's advice. The only thing I'll add is expect her to flake if she agrees to meet you, so you probably want to have a back-up plan.

Your lack of options is putting a serious crimp in your game. This girl laid some pussy on you and now you've twisted yourself in a knot trying to get seconds. She knows this and is playing you. I'd stop talking to her for your own good and focus on new prospects.

Women are borderline retarded when it comes to dealing with break ups. They think instantly jumping on another cock will help fill the hole, then when it doesn't they put their ex boyfriend back on the pedestal.

At least you got the lay OP. I've had women approach/be all over me one night, hold back on the sex, then refuse to reply a couple of days later. What was the point of all that if you're not even going to use me for sex? Their attention spans resemble fishes these days.

Would you rather get used for money?

Take the 'W' & give praise to Game.

She'll likely holler at you again, if you don't act overly needy.

Her boyfriend is a lucky guy - not.

Listen to Kaotic he posted some really good advice.

Judging by your last few post you put this bitch on a pedestal just because she was hot and an easy to fuck.

Get her off the pedestal because the only place the cheating whore has shown you she belongs is on her knees for sexual activities.

You need to adopt an abundance mentality immediately and move on to other cute girls.

There is nothing more this cheating whore can offer you besides sex and unnecessary drama.

You already fucked her several times so what benefit is it to your life to stay in contact with her?

Always Be Replacing these Hoes Not Chasing.

It's never your pussy, just your turn.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

This woman sounds like a false accusation waiting to happen.

Woah explain, I dont like how that sounds..

Quote: (02-02-2016 12:29 PM)TheDuncan Wrote:  

Woah explain, I dont like how that sounds..

Basically if she gets caught cheating, or someone tells her current boyfriend, and he calls her out on cheating.

She can claim you took advantage of her or raped her.

Yea...fuck that.

LA Savage you are right, if I had other girls on call I wouldnt give two fucks about this bitch and her games, funny how that works...

Time to hit to the bar/clubs.

I texted her a simple "whats up", we had a few lines of chat and I got to the point asking when we would hang out, took a few minutes and she responded with "idk"

I left it alone and 20min later I get the "come over" text. Got the smash, I was running game the whole time as well with the funny/ahole charm, at one point she said something about her man and I said "dont worry im not the jealous type", her face lit up and she said I know you aren't, you dont seem the type.

Not sure but I took that as her accepting what we have, she knows Im not trying to make her my girl, lets just fuck.

She talked with her man for bit while there, almost felt a bit bad...not! Lolz cmon you know what you have on your hands...

Bro it sounds like you stuck your dick in some crazy which honestly we've all done before. To me her saying "you don't seem the type" translates that she thinks you're a pussy or that you don't have any self respect. Either way if it were me I'd take that shit as an insult. I use to love sticking my dick in crazy but I learned at the end of the day it isn't worth the inevitable bullshit that follows. So far you've played Russian Roulette with this girl a couple times and aren't any worse off. How much longer do you want to keep pushing your luck?

Have since banged her twice, she responds to my texts lighting fast and a simple "hey" gets a "come over" response.

Everytime there though she mentions her man and what im gonna do when he come back etc, everytime Im kissing her and about to fuck she keeps saying how she hates how I make her want to be single and she has to brush off these "feelings".

Is she trying to bait me into trying to be her man? lol please.

Eventually this will come to an end, I hope she does not keep up with this and just sees this as a FB relationship, lets just enjoy the moment.

And here we go....

She text me saying that her man broke up with her, that she misses me and she dont know why, I just write back "I know" and she says that she really likes me, I ask her to chill and she says she cant and that I ignore her feelings.

Dafuq man what is it with girls, why cant they just accept being a FB....

Dude get rid of this chick, she's trying to sell herself as an LTR to you.

Women swing from dick to dick, like monkeys swing from branch to branch.

Since she's in your town, she's slowly dropping him and elevating you.

Her "feeeeelings" are because she's "single" now and wants to lock you down.

Tell her you can't offer her a relationship right now and you're too busy for one, "it wouldn't be fair to you or me".

Basically you're soft saying "hey you can still be my fuck buddy or don't"

I'd already of nexted this girl, especially after she dumped her dude.

Just for laughs.

Why ? Cheating hoes should never be enabled and rewarded for being a hoe.