rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cringeworthy relationship advice

Lately I'm cynical and disgusted with what passes for 'marriage' and 'relationships' in this day and age, so I just wanted to discuss some of the worst relationship concepts that passes for 'common sense' in some circles:

A man should marry a woman if he gets her pregnant

This is some of the dumbest advice I've heard. If a guy mistakenly has unprotected sex with a woman he barely knows and gets her pregnant he should marry her? Talk about a great way to create a miserable relationship and bad environment for the kid. Obviously if a man makes a child he should provide for it and attempt to be an influence in the kid's life rather than force others to provide for it via welfare, but all the former would do is make a bad mistake even worse

A man should stay in a bad relationship "for the kids"

You're kidding right? If your relationship is sour since when is prolonging such a relationship good 'for the kids'? Is the whole idea to basically lie and put on a pretend show for the kids that 'mommy and daddy are in love' even if the relationship is clearly miserable? How is that any different than suggesting that parents lie to their kids and tell them Santa Claus is real; not only will the kids feel lied to when they realize the parents aren't really in love but it's also just setting the kids up for unrealistic expectations.

Nope, the right thing to do would be to end the relationship and stay in the kids' lives, not force a bad relationship to continue just to hide the truth from your kids and pretend that two miserable roommates living together due to lack of any better options is "love".

Even if a woman cheats a man should attempt to "save the marriage"

*Vomit* - Yeah right. If the woman cheated on you there's no "marriage" to save, she wasn't attracted to you to begin with and was just dating you because you were a source of income for her, and all you're doing is trying to prolong your delusion rather than admit the cold hard truth that you're a beta provider.

Worrying about being cheated on... in general

One thing I've noticed is that the most miserable couples are also the ones most constantly worried about being cheated on, almost to a perverse degree like they just enjoy the drama of it.

Truth be told, if a woman is so insecure that she has to regularly worry about it then she'd be better off being cheated on if not outright deserve it; if she was a quality woman she wouldn't have to worry about it.

Plus if your relationship is that shitty then "being cheated" on wouldn't make it any worse; if the only reason you didn't get cheated on is because they guy was so equally desperate that he couldn't even find anyone willing, then your relationship was already shit to begin with, hence your fear of being 'cheated' on is just an attempt to deny this reality to yourself, as the cheating would merely confirm what you already know deep down, that your relationship is trash and would be better off being abolished.[/b]

The person my spouse cheated with is a homewrecker

Same as above - if your relationship was shitty enough that he or she felt a need to cheat then the other man/woman didn't "wreck anything", they just confirmed the cold hard truth that your relationship was shit and you blame them from waking you up from your own delusion.

If the paramour had never come into your life, it wouldn't have made your partner any more 'faithful' - because they were just as willing to cheat the first chance they got but didn't get the opportunity. So all you're doing is blaming the paramour for forcing the red pill down your throat.

What's with this thread spree?

[Image: 61407904.jpg]

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Yeah, dude, knock that shit off. Make threads that add value, not satiate your boredom.

Been here 3 days and already has 95 posts?

Read more, post less.

I don't mind the opened threads.

I log on here maybe 2-3 times a day.

It's nice to have something fresh & new going on.

Not just the same old tired ass topics.

That's just me though.

"EDantes's Forum Info
Total Posts:98"

You're a player, what you want to get into relationships for anyway????

This thread isnt going the way he expected.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (01-29-2016 02:00 AM)1026 Wrote:  

You must be joking or trolling.

All he does is basically asking why men are pussies and while women are different to men, men are acting like women. This has been talked about over and over again, it's completely banal and it serves no purpose. He knows the answer to his own question as well as any of us. This is not beating a dead horse. This is digging up a dead horse, resurrect it with necromancy, beat it to death, then beat it again until you are sure it's dead, then ass-fuck the corpse, then beat it again. Rinse and repeat.

Talking about guys who suck with women is just a form of mental masturbating to persuade yourself that you are better than them, while in reality you are actually Steve in accounting watching Susie fucks Chad Thundercock. This forum is not Reddit.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Quote: (01-29-2016 04:27 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

All he does is basically asking why men are pussies and while women are different to men, men are acting like women. This has been talked about over and over again, it's completely banal and it serves no purpose. He knows the answer to his own question as well as any of us. This is not beating a dead horse. This is digging up a dead horse, resurrect it with necromancy, beat it to death, then beat it again until you are sure it's dead, then ass-fuck the corpse, then beat it again. Rinse and repeat.

Talking about guys who suck with women is just a form of mental masturbating to persuade yourself that you are better than them, while in reality you are actually Steve in accounting watching Susie fucks Chad Thundercock. This forum is not Reddit.

Oh my..

[Image: 54238206.jpg]

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Actually guys, I'm currently in a situation but from the outside looking in, I joined because of this thread.

I recently went to Colombia and I met this girl through Facebook. Really hot girl but with low self-esteem and very insecure about her looks. She's a really hot girl with a nice ass, but she's very insecure, she thinks she's ugly when she really isn't.

Anyway, long story short, she is living with another man and has two daughters with him. But she cheated on him with me on my trip. She told me that he has cheated on her about 10 times, and that they fight a lot, almost every single day. He has hit her a couple of times, and their relationship is very shitty overall and she "found love" with me. So I was fucking her all while she went back to her house with the guy where they both sleep in different rooms.

She says that she doesn't want to leave him because of the two girls and because he at least is "responsible" and offers financial security.

Anyway, the point is that I'm actually falling for this girl and I need help because subconsciously I know its wrong, but man that ass is banging.

Any advice?

I haven't gone on a troll hunting spree in about a month OP but you're pushing the envelope.

Let's start with some simple questions.

How many relationships have you been in?

How many times have you been married?

How many kids do you have?

I think the forum membership will patiently await your response.

My humble suggestion: don't post another thing until you answer these questions.

Sidebar: the forum is turning into a keyboard jockey's personal playground these days. Then there are the new forum members that support this, further blurring the lines between the credible advice that used to exist on the forum and dramatic keyboard bonanzas like this one. It's hitting a nerve.

Quote: (01-29-2016 07:54 AM)Gangsta C Wrote:  

Actually guys, I'm currently in a situation but from the outside looking in, I joined because of this thread.

I recently went to Colombia and I met this girl through Facebook. Really hot girl but with low self-esteem and very insecure about her looks. She's a really hot girl with a nice ass, but she's very insecure, she thinks she's ugly when she really isn't.

Anyway, long story short, she is living with another man and has two daughters with him. But she cheated on him with me on my trip. She told me that he has cheated on her about 10 times, and that they fight a lot, almost every single day. He has hit her a couple of times, and their relationship is very shitty overall and she "found love" with me. So I was fucking her all while she went back to her house with the guy where they both sleep in different rooms.

She says that she doesn't want to leave him because of the two girls and because he at least is "responsible" and offers financial security.

Anyway, the point is that I'm actually falling for this girl and I need help because subconsciously I know its wrong, but man that ass is banging.

Any advice?

There's your answer. You had a fun trip, collected the Colombian flag and your confidence took a boost. Use that to kill it 'back home'.

If you are going to take that forum name, at least come up with some better material.

Dudes on his way to becoming the next Little Dark

I feel you 1026. The Game forum barely moves.

Most of OP's threads lack refinement, but this place doesn't turn over enough for me.

WIA

Quote: (01-29-2016 08:08 AM)Cobra Wrote:  

I haven't gone on a troll hunting spree in about a month OP but you're pushing the envelope.

Let's start with some simple questions.

How many relationships have you been in?
2 (serious) relationships, not counting flings

Quote:Quote:

How many times have you been married?
0, undecided if I want to

How many kids do you have?
0, that I know of

I think the forum membership will patiently await your response.

My humble suggestion: don't post another thing until you answer these questions.

Quote: (01-29-2016 04:27 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

It's called catharsis - I figured this would be a great place to vent my thoughts while in the real world it'd offend people, can you guys lighten up a little.

I remember when I first joined the forum

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (01-29-2016 11:41 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Most of OP's threads lack refinement, but this place doesn't turn over enough for me.

WIA

How much evolution in game is there really? The forum does a great job of throughly covering emerging topics in game, e.g. Tinder, uptick in flakes, etc. Every now and then a great thread pops up with some truly insightful concepts but most of the time there just isn't really that much new. I'd rather have a few high quality threads that I can look back on for reference than a ton of threads that rehash the same info over and over in a less refined way.

For the OP: If you want to post cathartic personal musings on game, start a blog.

Quote: (01-30-2016 11:28 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

Quote: (01-29-2016 11:41 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

How much evolution in game is there really? The forum does a great job of throughly covering emerging topics in game, e.g. Tinder, uptick in flakes, etc. Every now and then a great thread pops up with some truly insightful concepts but most of the time there just isn't really that much new. I'd rather have a few high quality threads that I can look back on for reference than a ton of threads that rehash the same info over and over in a less refined way.

For the OP: If you want to post cathartic personal musings on game, start a blog.
Good idea. As far as your claims on evoluton of 'game', I definitely there are a few solid core principles, and the rest is trendy and fairly superfluous - so yeah I don't see how there can be much 'evolution' either.

Especially considering that the core principles are pretty evolutionarily hardwired and more or less boil down to a man showing he's courageous and doesn't care what 'people think of him' or female 'approval'.

IMO microanalyzing game (ex. microanalying every individual pick-up line, fashion choice, etc) can be counter-productive and lead to OCD (which will kill your game rather than help it) especially for novices.

thread-5522.html

11. Junk-Thread Starter Troll / Played-Out Thread Troll (Subtle Troll)
Repeatedly starts new threads--invariably of the lowest order--about well-worn and obnoxious, or simply irrelevant and so-the-fuck-what, topics. The forum's two (very) effective search functions are meaningless to this guy, because the urgency of assuring us, for the 2,000th time, that money or looks trump game simply renders them irrelevant. This is a difficult troll to smoke out, since he often cloaks himself behind the plausible excuse of being a newb--and because just starting a thread on an old, or simply uninteresting, topic doesn't necessarily rise to the level of trolling. But, some combination of: poor grammar, a strain of game-denial, a ridiculously low post-count, or excessively personal revelations without a request for advice (especially when no one knows or cares about them yet), is often a tell-tale symptom.

Quote: (01-30-2016 11:48 AM)Huey Wrote:  

thread-5522.html

Repeatedly starts new threads--invariably of the lowest order--about well-worn and obnoxious, or simply irrelevant and so-the-fuck-what, topics. The forum's two (very) effective search functions are meaningless to this guy, because the urgency of assuring us, for the 2,000th time, that money or looks trump game simply renders them irrelevant. This is a difficult troll to smoke out, since he often cloaks himself behind the plausible excuse of being a newb--and because just starting a thread on an old, or simply uninteresting, topic doesn't necessarily rise to the level of trolling. But, some combination of: poor grammar, a strain of game-denial, a ridiculously low post-count, or excessively personal revelations without a request for advice (especially when no one knows or cares about them yet), is often a tell-tale symptom.
Bro, you can complain about the threads I've started but how many worthwhile topics have you started? I've actually put effort into my writing and thoughts, what have you done?

Quote: (01-30-2016 11:55 AM)EDantes Wrote:  

Bro, you can complain about the threads I've started but how many worthwhile topics have you started? I've actually put effort into my writing and thoughts, what have you done?
Yeah, you're a real philosopher, bro. [Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (01-30-2016 11:55 AM)EDantes Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2016 11:48 AM)Huey Wrote:  

thread-5522.html

And.. I'll call this "shots fired." I do want to ensure I address all your responses to my questions OP. If you want, browse my prior posts (especially where people have gotten banned afterwards) to anticipate what's coming.

Hint: You have been in a minimal amount of relationships, have not been married and do not have kids but you say you put "thought" into those topics. There's a difference between adding value and rambling. If you want to ramble, there are "lounge" threads or threads with topics already addressed in which you can freely post. Starting threads would be more suitable for people that have factual value to add based on experience; not random ramblings based on what you read on the internet because this does not require effort. Furthermore, regarding effort, you did not make an EFFORT to search for threads already started on the topic. Instead you decide to junk the forum. You're in a long line of lurker trolls that have been doing this lately.

Also, if you're going to be abrasive to other members, you should build a value added reputation first, which you did not.

Try again. We're now more on edge than ever before.

Quote: (01-30-2016 12:50 PM)Cobra Wrote:  

Starting threads would be more suitable for people that have factual value to add based on experience; not random ramblings based on what you read on the internet because this does not require effort.
This is experience based on numerous people I've met in real life, friends, relatives, etc, I've met more people in dead marriage and relationships than I have happy ones - . I'm glad I don't have their "experience" and take it slow when it comes to serious relationships because I don't want to wind up like them.

If you're used to people posting cut/paste screeds from other websites and turning them into threads then I totally understand that, bro - fact is though that's not what I was intending, I was summing up my observations in real life and books I've read on the subject of masculinity such as "The Way of Men" by Jack Donovan

(Coincidentally this is backed by a lot of stories I've seen on the internet as well).