rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The reverse restart

The reverse restart

Ever text with a girl, get ambivalence about a meetup, and after say four or five days go by with no action, have her hit you with a "restart" on a Monday night?

How did you play it?

The content wasn't much, just a reply to a text I had sent earlier before she ghosted, as if nothing had happened. But you know, like 5 days ago.

Best guess is she met with a dude or two over the weekend she thought were better options, but they turned out to be duds, and wants to line 'em up again.

The reverse restart

If she restarts then she either wants the d or attention. So you reply and then go for it and get some. Just get her out in as few texts as possible. Then try to instabang. Or is that beta?

The reverse restart

Quote: (01-26-2016 04:24 PM)Virtus Wrote:  

If she restarts then she either wants the d or attention. So you reply and then go for it and get some. Just get her out in as few texts as possible. Then try to instabang. Or is that beta?

Didn't know if there was any point in trying to hold back. Maybe not. Will drop meet suggestion ASAP, see what happens. If she balks again we know what side of the fence she's on.

The reverse restart

Typically if a girl is difficult about making plans, flaky, or generally shows signs of disinterest but still open to meet up when I will severely dial back my level of investment. I'll invite her over to my place so as to put me out of my way 0%. If she isn't down then too bad "maybe some other time"

The reverse restart

Basically just hit her up and directly ask if she's down to hangout this week. Then suggest a day that works for you. If she tries to give you an unsure answer just stop talking to her completely. It's an easy yes or no answer to a question that helps clear things up.
If she tried to give you some bs excuses like let me check my schedule or she has to help someone with something then start ignoring her because she is a time waster and is just attention whore.

Your time is valuable so you have to be efficient and willing to lose a girl because you have better things to do with your life.

Do not become a time ho I repeat do not become a time ho. She already wasted a week of potential fun that could have been had between you two. That's her loss not yours. Just keep gaming other girls and pay no attention to her since she is not taking your time seriously.

I learned the hard way after dealing with so many college bitches.
Believe me if she really wants you then she will contact you back more promptly and not waste time. She will make time for you. And don't let anybody try to tell you that girls just want you to chase them a little because that's bs. If she wants to be with you she will make it happen as soon as possible. Not weeks later.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

The reverse restart

^^^^^^^^ salute

The reverse restart

I started off too slowly before I began this thread, and back into the ether she went.

Another lesson learned.