rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

7 reasons why women cheat
reasons why women cheat
You’ve probably heard that men cheat for physical reasons, women for emotional reasons. Sure, there’s some truth to that, but when we asked real women around the country to share why they strayed from their boyfriends, we learned they had a whole host of explanations — from bad kissing to sheer revenge. Read on for the truth about why women have given in to temptation.

Reason #1: There’s no passion
“I had been with John for about three years — he was a really nice guy, and I enjoyed being with him, but there wasn’t a ton of passion. Most everyone we knew had gotten engaged, and though John would have proposed in a second, whenever he brought it up, I’d change the subject. I took a trip to Australia for work and while I was gone, I got together with a coworker to whom I’d always been insanely attracted. I had a fantastic trip, probably because for the first time in a long time I experienced that excitement I’d been missing. I broke up with John soon after I returned home and began dating the guy from the trip. Even though I’m not super-proud of my actions, things ended up for the best: after dating for a few years, the guy from the trip and I got married and we’re incredibly happy together.”
– Giselle, 30, Montvale, NJ Browse Local Singles at Match.com on Yahoo!

Reason #2: To delay a breakup
“Right before I was going to break up with my ex, Sean, he found out that he had to put his beloved dog to sleep. He was so broken up about it that I didn’t have the heart to end things, so I waited a month or so until he was in better shape. When things seemed to be better and I was ready, he lost his job, so I felt like I was back to square one! By that time I had met someone else that I really wanted to start seeing, so I went ahead and did it. I eventually ended things, never telling Sean about my extracurricular dating. I think I rationalized that I was trying to spare his feelings.”
– Stacy, 30, Lexington, KY

Reason #3: Because absence doesn’t make the heart grow fonder
“My boyfriend Greg and I decided to do the long-distance thing after I was accepted to a graduate program 200 miles from where we lived. The first few months were fine, but I soon found myself becoming extremely attracted to my lab partner, Henry. What began as innocent flirting eventually wound up with us getting physical. After the program was over, I returned home to Greg. Being with him was really difficult, but I didn’t break up with him initially because I was still attracted to him, too. I visited Henry a few times and realized that he was really more of a fling, probably done out of boredom, and that Greg was the one for me. I eventually stopped communicating with Henry. I never told Greg about what happened, which occasionally makes me feel guilty, but I chalk my cheating up to being young and silly. He and I are still together, four years after my program ended.”
– Tamara, 33, Portland, OR

Reason #4: To avoid being left out in the cold
“I began dating Eric shortly after I had been dumped by Dave, my boyfriend of two years. I was devastated and Eric was definitely a rebound thing. After Eric and I had dated for five months, Dave came back and wanted to give things another shot. I still really missed him, so I began seeing him, but never ended things with Eric. I think I sort of kept Eric around for insurance purposes, just in case things didn’t end up well with Dave. Dave and I didn’t make it on round two, and after Eric discovered through mutual friends that I had been seeing him again, he ended things with me. I definitely learned my lesson about dating two guys at the same time, not to mention trying to rekindle a relationship that’s just plain over.”
– Jen, 28, Oak Park, IL

Reason #5: To make a break from a bad relationship
“When I was younger, I dated a guy named Ethan who was really critical of me. He constantly made little snide comments about my weight, how stupid I was and how clumsy I was. For whatever odd reason, I was into him, despite the fact that all of my friends and family hated him. One weekend when he was away, I met Will at a party and we completely hit it off. He was the complete opposite of Ethan — kind, sweet and generous, yet completely cool and fun, too. We hung out all weekend and it was like a light bulb went off in my head: This is how mature, relationship-worthy guys act. I kissed Will the night before he left and broke up with Ethan soon after. Will and I dated for three years and now we’re married.”
– Allison, 30, New York, NY

Reason #6: To find that missing piece
“I’m from Florida, so I adore going to the beach and boating, but my former boyfriend, Chris, a total city boy, hated it. We always argued about where we’d take trips, and he always won. About eight months into our relationship, I took a trip to Key West with my friends and we chartered a boat for the day. The captain of the boat was this totally hot, complete ‘beach guy for life’ type, and I spent the whole day flirting with him. We met him out that night and spent time alone together. I never told Chris about it after I got home and I never felt guilty; I think part of me felt like that’s what Chris got for being so stubborn! Chris and I didn’t make it, and after we broke up, I made sure any future boyfriends loved the beach!”
– Lizzie, 32, Chicago, IL

Reason #7: To give him a taste of his own medicine
“My last boyfriend was a total player before we got together. I thought I could change him but I was wrong. I always heard rumors that he was seeing other girls while we were dating, but he always denied it. One night, I got a call from a girl he had been secretly dating, and she detailed their three-month-long relationship to me and told me about another girl she had discovered he was seeing as well. I was so mad that I went out with my friends that night, dressed to kill, and spent time with the most attractive guy; I felt like it was the least he deserved! I loved seeing the look on his face when I told him about what I did and that I knew about the other girls. And then I dumped him!”
– Ashante, 25, College Park, GA

Chelsea Kaplan is a Senior Editor at The Family Groove. Her blog, “I’m Somebody’s Mother?” can be found at http://www.rumymother.blogspot.com. For the other side of the story, read Confessions: 8 reasons men cheat.

http://yahoo.match.com/y/article.aspx?ar...rID=693282
reasons why women cheat
Reason 0.1, and the only reason that matters: Your game is weak.

That's what it really boils down to boys. When you have your shit together, your chick will follow, if she cheats on you it's your fault for either not providing the image of the ideal provider or caring too much about a bopper.
reasons why women cheat
Quote: (07-05-2011 12:52 AM)CJ Wrote:  

That's what it really boils down to boys. When you have your shit together, your chick will follow, if she cheats on you it's your fault for either not providing the image of the ideal provider or caring too much about a bopper.

CJ is dead on. Made me think of this line from Jay-Z (albeit from his worst CD!)

"But if my chick leave me, she gon’ leave me for something
She gon leave me cause-a Halle She ain’t gon leave me for nothing!"
reasons why women cheat
I like how one girl says she was just "young and silly" like that's a valid excuse for being a slut. She's still with the guy according to the article lol. This is why I'll never settle down. A girl will drop you so fast or cheat.
reasons why women cheat
All women are whores. There are 1000's of reasons why women cheat.
reasons why women cheat
But only one reason men cheat: "I'm horny".
reasons why women cheat
If a girl cheats, it's because she's a worthless whore. Sure, the guy who got cheated on could have better game, but there's ALWAYS going to be someone with tighter game. Bottom line is the ho cheated, and she deserves 100% of the blame. Fuck this nonsense about blaming the man who got cheated on.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat
reasons why women cheat
This is something the readers of this board don't need to be reminded of, but it's a great quote nonetheless.

You can find women who have never had an affair, but it is hard to find a woman who has had just one.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

If a girl has ever cheated on a boyfriend, she's forever ruined as LTR material.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat
reasons why women cheat
Quote:Quote:

Reason #7: To give him a taste of his own medicine
“My last boyfriend was a total player before we got together. I thought I could change him but I was wrong. I always heard rumors that he was seeing other girls while we were dating, but he always denied it. One night, I got a call from a girl he had been secretly dating, and she detailed their three-month-long relationship to me and told me about another girl she had discovered he was seeing as well. I was so mad that I went out with my friends that night, dressed to kill, and spent time with the most attractive guy; I felt like it was the least he deserved! I loved seeing the look on his face when I told him about what I did and that I knew about the other girls. And then I dumped him!”
– Ashante, 25, College Park, GA

Damn, I don't think I've ever seen so much concentrated delusion in one paragraph! LOL

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
reasons why women cheat
Quote: (07-05-2011 05:06 AM)Geronimo Wrote:  

this a good reply.....all women cheat on to some extend.

they are un trust worthy creature on this planet.

i always wonder how would i trust my wife if i ever got married?
reasons why women cheat

I used to believe that, but it's not true. A lot of women just like to exercise their options and maintain playing field advantage. They were never relationship material to began with.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
reasons why women cheat
Quote: (07-05-2011 09:13 AM)sir_seducer Wrote:  

There is no foolproof way for your wife not to cheat... You must implement the Muslim laws in your marriage in order to be 99% sure of her not cheating.
reasons why women cheat
Quote: (07-05-2011 10:12 AM)Geronimo Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2011 09:13 AM)sir_seducer Wrote:  

There is no foolproof way for your wife not to cheat... You must implement the Muslim laws in your marriage in order to be 99% sure of her not cheating.

lol. ..muslim law? ...i m sorry to say that...but no law can stop a woman being cheater.
reasons why women cheat
i have more fear a woman cheat on me now...as i have seen the movie ''lake consequence'' ...how she cheats and then get back into normal life.
reasons why women cheat
Quote: (07-05-2011 11:49 AM)sir_seducer Wrote:  

i have more fear a woman cheat on me now...as i have seen the movie ''lake consequence'' ...how she cheats and then get back into normal life.

How about you cheat on her first, so that she owes you one?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards
reasons why women cheat
Girls do what they want period. Who cares? don't care. Things will start piling up in your room, I love the priceless look when they see all the leave behinds.
Women like the competition, you would think they would not want to fuck because you are such the garbage dick but it actually works opposite.
reasons why women cheat
I despise those yahoo relationship/dating articles written by washed up women or beta-ass men. I have a beta friend who regularly mass e-mails these out, as advice. What's worse, homeboy thinks he knows a lot about women. Before he married his 4 wife, we'd occasionally go out. I'd never been passively cockblocked by a single person more than with this guy. I quickly learned not to go out with him. I can't count the cute chicks he scared off. I still remember this one particular Israeli girl that it took me while to forgive him for. This what a yahoo-based game education does to a guy.

All of these lame articles fall into one of two categories:

1. Completely useless information you could deduce with even a below-average intuition (e.g., "you should get a nice haircut and brush your teeth." No shit?)

2. Female apologist propaganda than effeminates men, elevates women (usually those beyond their prime), or blames men for problems.

It's funny that the OP posted this for exactly the opposite reason than my friend would send it out.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
reasons why women cheat
There is only 1 reason why women cheat - because they want to

Everything else is just justification
reasons why women cheat
Quote: (07-05-2011 11:52 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2011 11:49 AM)sir_seducer Wrote:  

she doesn't have the 'right' to cheat on me...i m God of my relationships...i do whatever i want to..but i don't expect her to be queen.
reasons why women cheat
Quote: (07-05-2011 01:18 PM)sir_seducer Wrote:  

she doesn't have the 'right' to cheat on me...i m God of my relationships...i do whatever i want to..but i don't expect her to be queen.

Of the few men I have witnessed that have managed to pull of an inequal relationship (in the western world) none of them have ever had to verbally assert that they were the "god of my relationship".

If you have to claim to have power, you have none.
reasons why women cheat
Quote: (07-05-2011 11:52 AM)Moma Wrote:  

This reminds be of this beta movie called "Extract". The guy's not getting any from his wife and gets attracted to this hot bitch(who's a charlatan) in his office. He wants to cheat on the wife with this bitch but feels guilty, so while drunk he arranges a hot young pool cleaner to go fuck his wife so he can have an excuse to cheat on her. The wife fucks the pool cleaner(as if she did nothing wrong), but the guy ends up getting screwed over by the bitch and still doesn't get any. In the end, the guy takes his wife back. That movie made me cringe.

Game is a necessary evil
reasons why women cheat
Quote: (07-05-2011 09:27 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I used to believe that, but it's not true. A lot of women just like to exercise their options and maintain playing field advantage. They were never relationship material to began with.

That would fall under caring too much about a bopper.
reasons why women cheat
Anger all too often crops us when discussing the infidelity of women. You can either get mad and adopt the simplified belief that "all women are whores," or you can understand the mechanics at work and coldly apply them to your own advantage -- either by keeping your girl from cheating or enticing others to do so on their current lovers (moral issues aside).

Women are ultimately driven by distinctive evolutionary forces to select the best mate out of all possible suitors. If a supremely good looking guy with billionaire parents swoops my girl, I don't get mad. I realize the difference between us is just one of randomness that occurred at birth during the genetic lottery we all play. After that, it's just a game where everyone plays the cards they got dealt to the best of their ability. If I was a chick, I'd go with him too.

Empathy and understanding of what life is all about -- the will to power, put simply -- will give you much peace of mind and do wonders for your game.
reasons why women cheat
Quote: (07-05-2011 02:52 PM)mangadooza Wrote:  

Anger all too often crops us when discussing the infidelity of women.

I agree with you and I believe this is a grave weakness. We need to operate more calmly and calculating when dealing with women.

Quote: (07-05-2011 02:52 PM)mangadooza Wrote:  

You can either get mad and adopt the simplified belief that "all women are whores," or you can understand the mechanics at work and coldly apply them to your own advantage -- either by keeping your girl from cheating or enticing others to do so on their current lovers (moral issues aside).

Women are ultimately driven by distinctive evolutionary forces to select the best mate out of all possible suitors.

I agree with this and so are men. No one in here cares about the overweight hog faced broad who needs male companionship and some cats actually can't stand women being snobbish and acting like they are the dog's bollocks when they are only about a 4.
The truth is, no lizard should act out of place, whether she is a 10 or 1 but people condone slack behaviour from 8's, 9's and 10's.

When we truly understand how nature works and stop assigning ego to events, that's when we will start moving with impunity.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards
reasons why women cheat
Simple way to ensure you don't get cheated upon- Don't get into a LTR.

I've decided I don't want a relationship at least until I'm 35(and then I'll rethink it and see if I want to have kids).

That means I have 17 long years of gaming up ahead of me before I have to reconsider anything.

Maybe I'll get married, or maybe I'll be playing the field....
Whatever the case, I thank the gods daily I found out about game.