rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dr. Kahn's 100 approach game thread

This thread will document my determination to conquer game. A little bit about me: I am a newly minted Ph.D student just entering the job market with a lucrative offer. Like i said elsewhere, now that i have that on lockdown, my attention has shifted to game/working out.

This thread will document my first 100 approaches.

My goal is to start with somethings small, specifically, to do 4 approaches per week, usually on the end-of-week/weekend. However, i will use any and all opportunity to chat up people and talk to them. But the full scale approach will be 4 per week: 2 on fridays, 2 on saturdays.

As i get better and better, i will increase the frequency of approach and situation of approach to 8 per week, then 16 per week, then....

I will be combining this with a workout routine/journey that i am documenting here.

I will try and document everything as best as i could here.

Nice to see you preparing to start approaching. My advice for when you get started is to stop being so calculated and scheduled. You have specific numbers and etc... but I gurantee you when you go out in the real world things are not going to go as planned.

What are your goals and what results are you going to be striving for? Have you given yourself a time period to complete these 100 approaches in?

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.