rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Talk Sessions: #StopWastingYourTime2016

[Image: t5ok6s.jpg]

[Image: shutterstock_37332577.jpg]

The Preface
At this point in my life, I think it is wasted energy to find myself upset about issues that are either taking place outside of my personal universe or issues that may be surrounding me, yet they fail to have a direct effect on my life.

I prefaced this statement with that information because I'm neither upset nor surprised by the recently revealed #WasteHisTime2016 movement.

The Real Talk Sessions saw that shit storm before it was coming. The players involved had already bought the ingredients, mashed them into a Lucerne casserole dish, placed it in the Kenmore at 375°, and the timer just went off.

Loser females are upset with their unconsciously chosen lots in life, but they only have themselves to blame. They are upset because their male-female relationships consist of them dealing with fuckboys who provide them with nothing more than dick and bubblegum in exchange for their historic levels of promiscuity. Now these women have stormed into the new year with another resolution in the form of the cognizance that all they have to show for their regularly scheduled, no strings attached, late night gymnastic sessions is wearing a bedtime t-shirt that says I Played The Game With Dead-End Men and Lost and waking up to an empty bottle of Zoloft on the nightstand, so of course they are all up in their little feelings -- you know how all New Year's Resolutions go, so rest assured, in no time they will be in the back of some dude's Honda with a mouth full at the end of another "It just all happened so fast" night of drinking, pill-popping, and hookah smoking.

The movement not only serves as a revelation that these #females are bottom-feeders who have repeatedly made bad choices, but also as a declaration that they have made a conscious decision to shirk responsibility and use #WasteHisTime2016 as a defeatist, victim-based, spiteful, and passive-aggressive tantrum to deflect from what can only be described as a completely foreseeable and rather sobering reality.

Yours truly does not feel an iota of sympathy in any particle of my being for all of their losing seasons. From my perspective, all they have really done is collectively shown their asses. At this point, if you are even offering one of these women anything, that says everything about your lot in life as a man, so you can hold that L alone, while some of us continue to make choices that lead to more victory laps.

#StopWastingYourTime2016

Take Your Life Seriously
Previously, I stated that you need to figure out what type of man you want to be and what type of life you want to live. In the course of figuring that out, you are going to have make a conscious decision and implement real action to run your life as the serious business that it is. You are the CEO of that business, and it is your responsibility to make sure your business is thriving and thus it consistently remains in the W column.

For example, those of us who have dedicated ourselves to consistently being in the gym, are not encouraging you to do the same because we feel that you should get jacked to get pussy -- there are plenty of men who are not jacked who swim in pussy. The reason that you should dedicate yourself to working out is because it gives you something to dedicate yourself to and it enables you to develop a sense of discipline, something most men lack.

While better health, hotter women, etc. are the fruits of that particular labor, if you can consistently push yourself to keep your body in good shape and correctly utilize food as fuel to make convert it into a well-oiled machine, then imagine the other areas in your life where you can demonstrate the same dedication and discipline so that you can thrive. Once you develop that belief system in yourself, then you will have real confidence, and that is the fuel you will need to get the other areas of your life moving forward.

Ultimately, take what you have going on in your life seriously: school, the gym, your job, your finances, etc. Dedicate yourself to yourself. Rack up the wins and build on them along the way. You are a business, a thriving business. A thriving business is scalable, and from there you can take yourself wherever you want to go with whomever you care to bring along for the ride.

Respect From Women Is The Only Option
Communities such as this one are with rife with tales in which men have allowed themselves to be completely disrespected by women. That especially appears to be the case at the beginnings of their interactions with women, when understandably, they do not mean much to the other parties because they have yet to have any real effect whatsoever on their lives.

My personal philosophy has been and remains to be to this day that there must be 100% cooperation, otherwise I have 0% interest. When I meet women, if we leave the interaction with getting in contact with each other later, then I will allot them with up to one phone call and one text from my efforts. If they fail to respond to either communication, then they are charged to the game with the quickness. Women are literally on their phones all the time and at all hours unless they are sleeping. It is impossible that one could somehow miss or not receive both a phone call and a text from your number. Her conscious act to not respond speaks volumes to her lack of interest, so you should move on. Of course there are some men who will tell you that they finally got in contact with some chick after six months later, after 19 attempts, but who is she for them to be so persistent?

Do you realize how many women you can meet in six months?

Do you realize how much dick she has taken in six months?

If you are of any value, why are you going out of your way to give her a shot at having you when she has not done a damn thing to deserve you?

Pussy just is not that serious.

I did not build myself into the man that I am today and the man I am working towards being tomorrow, have the that life I have and be able to share what I can share that would improve a woman's human experience, just so that I have to beg her to want me. If you are a prize, then you are only available to the ones who you feel are worthy of having you and are intelligent enough to recognize that a great opportunity is staring them directly in the face.

I do not want anything to do with these women who are serial-dating, and in the process they are posting profiles on every possible social networking and dating website. As a result, they have inundated themselves with an innumerable amount of faux options and exposed themselves to a breathtaking level of dead-end male thirst for the ephemeral ego boost that they are incapable of seeing the real baller when he steps onto the court --If a truly available woman is unwilling to invest anything, not even a conversation and a Jamba Juice, for the possibility of something with you, and you are a high-quality man, then she is either blind or stupid, either way, you should not want her.

I will not allow myself to be used as free entertainment nor will I allow myself to be used as an ATM for a broke bitch who on her Seeking Arrangement profile expresses her desires for the "finer things" in life despite the fact that since she is poor, she is not accustomed to having the "finer things" because she does not provide them for herself and she does not have the juice to get them from other men, thus her standard for luxury is completely unfounded -- It is not your duty to add some fun, excitement, and meaning to women's mundane Redbox-watching, Double Stuff Oreo-eating, and Pug Run-playing existences and help them fulfill their dreams of material wealth and Instagram-worthy experiences.

These trick-bag trapping thots are the dealers in a con game in which you are playing against an opponent who is looking to win at your expense. You can not tell me that you are a high-level man if you are sitting at their tables. I do not care if you say, "Well, I have my money right", that's cool, but you lack confidence. Higher-quality men who do well with higher-quality women are willing to spell out the game for them, one that possesses a preprogrammed take-it-or-leave-it ultimatum somewhere in the code sequence. At least they will respect those men, regardless of the score at the final buzzer. Meanwhile, those who are getting mistreated and disrespected are pussy-footing around what they want and what they expect, and then they act brand new and want sympathy when they get the opposite of what they desired because they enabled themselves to get played.

Curve Low-Level Advice Like The Plague
I know I have said this before, but the Game community is full of advice, and most of it continues to be a waste of your time, especially if you are trying to become a higher-level man. Unfortunately, it is normal for so-so topics to continuously be rehashed: "How You Can Go On A Date and Be A Complete Cheapskate Who Shouldn't Be Taken Seriously", "How You Can Fuck Up Your Income By Banging A Co-Worker", "Having Game Is Better Than Being A Millionaire With Normal Social Skills and Presentable Looks", "Next-Level Fashion Game: Put A Pocket Square In Your Blazer".

Retread bullshit is just straight cookie-cutter fodder that if it must honor us with its impotent existence, it should be firmly buried somewhere on the newbie/virgin section somewhere between "Should I Leave A Note On Her Car Or Front Door?" and "Can I Get Chlamydia From Rubbing Baby Oil On Her Ass?"

Look, I am not trying to throw shade at young guns who are trying to familiarize themselves with the workings of male-female interactions while possessing sexual intentions. If you are a 17-year old college freshman, as I once was, take in all the information that you feel you need. However, if you are five years removed from college, heading into your 30s, or well-established into adult life, then you should not be paying any attention to those who are giving you what can only be construed as "Life Hacks From The Bottom".

There are simply too many men in our community who are consistently providing information that you can use to take yourself and the life you are leading to the next level, so what does giving any credence to Amateur Hour do for your desired endgame?

En Resumen
When it is absolutely necessary, Real Talk Sessions has to pour some cold water on the bullshit. If that entails throwing out some subs or lining up direct hits with the scope, then so be it. At least you understand where it is coming from, and you understand why it has to be done. Myself and plenty of others want the best for you, but ultimately, you have to want the best for yourself.

The Previous Edition of Real Talk Sessions
Real Talk Sessions: Time To Grow Up

[Image: dhMeAzK.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

[Image: clap2.gif]

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

Quote: (01-10-2016 07:30 AM)jariel Wrote:  

Loser females are upset with their unconsciously chosen lots in life, but they only have themselves to blame. They are upset because their male-female relationships consist of them dealing with fuckboys who provide them with nothing more than dick and bubblegum in exchange for their historic levels of promiscuity. Now these women have stormed into the new year with another resolution in the form of the cognizance that all they have to show for their regularly scheduled, no strings attached, late night gymnastic sessions is wearing a bedtime t-shirt that says I Played The Game With Dead-End Men and Lost and waking up to an empty bottle of Zoloft on the nightstand, so of course they are all up in their little feelings -- you know how all New Year's Resolutions go, so rest assured, in no time they will be in the back of some dude's Honda with a mouth full at the end of another "It just all happened so fast" night of drinking, pill-popping, and hookah smoking.

Rightfully vicious!

I concur with previous posters. These articles should get RoK exposure.

Nothing like the gospel of Jariel on a sabbath.

Win.

That was deep Jariel. Much appreciated.

Goddamn. Excellent post.

David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage. 1 Samuel 18:27

Props

[Image: giphy.gif]

Think there are enough Real Talk Sessions for an ebook now.

"...wearing a bedtime t-shirt that says I Played The Game With Dead-End Men and Lost and waking up to an empty bottle of Zoloft on the nightstand..."

Hilarious.

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.

Brilliant.

These just keep getting better jariel. Thank you

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Realist shiznit, I've read in a while. Sent a copy of the link to my bros.

Another solid reality check for gents that are gaming and that want to improve themselves.

Respect and a take it or leave it attitude is absolutely a foundation for ANYTHING in your life.

You should be picky and not waste your time on bitches who aren't really worth it.

In the past few days I've deleted a few leads, deleted a number of a girl I went on a date with, because I know in the end, that shit isn't worth my time.

Time is the MOST valuable thing we have in this life, use it well.

Quote: (01-10-2016 07:30 AM)jariel Wrote:  

"Can I Get Chlamydia From Rubbing Baby Oil On Her Ass?"

[Image: laugh2.gif][Image: laugh4.gif][Image: laugh5.gif]

Hard hitting, truthfully real talk Jariel. Science lesson

Just what I needed before starting my week off. Much appreciated as always Jariel.

-CD

This hit home with me as well. Great post.

I don't know how many times I have to be told to stop reading and take action, but I'm hoping this is the last. Yeah, reading about specific game techniques and knowing more about what Squat variation works best is great reading for the train, but it seeps into my free time as well. Frankly, at this point it's just diminishing returns - I'm better off hitting a club on a Thursday as opposed to reading about club game in prep for Friday.

How many books have I read that I've internalized but not really taken any specific action from? How many game posts have I told myself I'd try the next day, but just ended up spending my time browsing a Manosphere blogroll? It's depressing and it needs to change.

I'm interested in hearing any techniques guys have used to keep accountable for their time. I've done a "Monk Mode" where I put away my computer, TV, and limited my phone for about a month, but there's always an end in sight and I just go back to normal after.

Yeah I think the paradigm has to change. I've always been a strong advocate of men getting the other aspects of their life in order so that as a collateral result, higher quality women will come into your life. Some of these "hacks" are just poor attempts guys make to try and take short cuts to find the pussy holy grail. This ties in with what Cobra was talking about in his podcast regarding inner game.

You must put in the grueling work, endure the pain, suffer, then suffer some more until you finally start seeing your physical, intellectual, social and spiritual self become so strong that nothing can affect your frame, certainly not some know nothing, vacuous woman. This is the only way to achieve supreme confidence in yourself. Once you do so, if you manage to do so, then sky's the limit. Your will then turn it around on these women, and force them to show you why they should be allowed into your life. Jariel is 100% correct about not trying to cajole subpar pussy into your life.

He's also right that for young newbies, experimenting with much of the advice out there is fine since that's part of the growth process but older guys need to have their shit together, there's no excuse. Good post Jariel, maybe your best one yet.

Not being able to rep twice is a crime.

"Pain is certain, suffering is optional" - Buddah

This was a hilarious post. Really enjoyed it.

Regarding the "1 strike and your out" phone/text rule; it's unrealistic if you want to get laid consistently.

I get the argument for not wasting ones time, but what is a mans life if not wasting time in persuit of pleasure?

If I wrote off women as bad debt every time they failed to respond favorably to my first follow up, I would have missed out on experiences.

It's not due to lack of respect. Women play hard to get as a screening tool. They don't know what to type, then something else comes up and they forget. Sometimes they play games, just to make sure you're really interested. Persistence turns them on. Most want to see you work for it. I accept that to win a quality woman, I have to dance a bit. The starting position of backburner is normal. The ones who are hot to trot from the word go are typically the ones who've taken the most pipe.

Knowing when to cut bait should depend on how much you want the particular woman in question. Raising the dead for my ideal type 8 I met 3 months ago who had a boyfriend and reluctantly gave me her number after persisting 9 different ways, but now single, who I ultimately bang and have a relationship with, was a worthwhile waste of time. As is a 7 who showed lukewarm interest at first, but now treats me like a king since putting in a lot of work up front to win her. (Note gaming in EE vs the west is different in this respect. OP being in Miami reflects his perspective no doubt).

When a women turns out to be a "waste of time", it means her character wasn't whatever I was hoping/projecting it to be. It's rarely immediately obvious. The types of behavior described by OP certainly qualify. But putting in a real follow up effort for an attractive woman, who might not recognize her opportunity at first, is always worth my time.

Quote: (01-12-2016 03:46 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Regarding the "1 strike and your out" phone/text rule; it's unrealistic if you want to get laid consistently.

I get the argument for not wasting ones time, but what is a mans life if not wasting time in persuit of pleasure?

If I wrote off women as bad debt every time they failed to respond favorably to my first follow up, I would have missed out on experiences.

It's not due to lack of respect. Women play hard to get as a screening tool. They don't know what to type, then something else comes up and they forget. Sometimes they play games, just to make sure you're really interested. Persistence turns them on. Most want to see you work for it. I accept that to win a quality woman, I have to dance a bit. The starting position of backburner is normal. The ones who are hot to trot from the word go are typically the ones who've taken the most pipe.

Knowing when to cut bait should depend on how much you want the particular woman in question. Raising the dead for my ideal type 8 I met 3 months ago who had a boyfriend and reluctantly gave me her number after persisting 9 different ways, but now single, who I ultimately bang and have a relationship with, was a worthwhile waste of time. As is a 7 who showed lukewarm interest at first, but now treats me like a king since putting in a lot of work up front to win her. (Note gaming in EE vs the west is different in this respect. OP being in Miami reflects his perspective no doubt).

When a women turns out to be a "waste of time", it means her character wasn't whatever I was hoping/projecting it to be. It's rarely immediately obvious. The types of behavior described by OP certainly qualify. But putting in a real follow up effort for an attractive woman, who might not recognize her opportunity at first, is always worth my time.

I was about to post and ask about this. I wasn't sure if I just wasn't alpha/high value enough to have this attitude, or if this is normal for most men.

I agree. I can't "one chance or you're out", or I'll end up cutting off 90% of the women I approach/meet. Sure, if you're good looking, rich, semi-famous, etc, this might not be a problem. But keep in mind, a REAL high value man, and a man that women PERCEIVE as high value, at least in the states, are often on opposite ends of the spectrum.

I'd really like to hear OP's thoughts on the happy medium for this.

Quote: (01-12-2016 03:46 AM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2016 03:56 AM)whateverfuckit Wrote:  

I agree. I can't "one chance or you're out", or I'll end up cutting off 90% of the women I approach/meet. Sure, if you're good looking, rich, semi-famous, etc, this might not be a problem. But keep in mind, a REAL high value man, and a man that women PERCEIVE as high value, at least in the states, are often on opposite ends of the spectrum.

I'd really like to hear OP's thoughts on the happy medium for this.

Keep in mind, I use these sessions to share the philosophy I have developed and continue to develop as the result of dealing with many types of women over the years -- different backgrounds, different ages, different nationalities, etc. It is also true that said philosophy has been developed in a rather unique place, and likely would not be as rigid if I were someplace in which the hookup climate were different -- I wrote hookup as opposed to dating for a reason.

Basically at this stage of the game, I am way past concerning myself with losing out on lays. From my standpoint, all 99% of women out there can offer me is a lay, whereas I can offer them much more, so I am the opportunity.

I have had enough experiences with pretty faces, big titties, fat asses, and good pussies to where sex to me is an inevitability when two people are feeling each other, and at the end of the day, everyone wants to fuck, so it is not for me to worry about.

Instead, I choose to focus on not over-gaming a situation in which there is an opportunity to establish something with someone who is actually worth rocking with. Those women do not come around all the time. There are plenty of men here who have met those kind of women, but they have played themselves because they were too focused on just getting pussy.

When a man talks about quality over quantity, it does not just mean pussy from better bitches over pussy from lesser bitches. The main thought process behind quality over quantity is better relationships over DOA relationships.

I am playing the game from that mentality, so if I lose, whenever I lose, it is because I beat myself, not because I got beat.

The next RTS will drop this week, it is called BBB, I will address your questions a little deeper in that.

The self improvement aspect of Red Pill is something that is often overlooked and doesn't get anywhere near as much air time as "Game" techniques do, which is to our detriment I believe.

I think it stems from self improvement being hard and not paying off instantly. It takes a life time to become the best man you can be and that's too much work for many people.
Whereas learning the best openers on Tinder or "keep escalating until she rejects you" can almost overnight start getting you more action than you got in your Beta days. Then you get obsessed with pussy and getting new notches, you dive headlong into Game and think that's what it's all about. Trying to be outcome independent to get pussy, trying to be confident to get pussy and trying to achieve abundance mentality, all just to get pussy.

Guys get stuck in that area of Red Pill and have no balance. All their focus is on how to get girls, they probably become good at it, but suddenly years go by. It's easy to do in high school and college where getting laid seems like the best thing ever and real life seems a long way off. But that attitude becomes a habit and they take it with them into their 20's and even further if they're not careful. Then, if they're lucky, they hit their 30's and suddenly they realise there's more to life and being a man than pussy. But they are behind the eight ball. It's not too late to start but if they'd had some balance, they could have had both already.

Game is important, you need it to get laid, but getting laid should not be the end goal, merely a by product of a life well lived and being the best you can be. Pussy comes and goes, looking at yourself in the mirror every morning and being proud of what you see, that's forever.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Respect as usual Jariel.

If anyone has noticed these real talk sessions have changed as time has went on. They started as more game posts and now have been evolving slowly into posts about how to improve your life in general and take it in the direction they want.

I would strongly recommend any of the younger guys that have issues with direction and how to improve their lives in relation to women and other aspects in life to read through all these threads and take note of future ones.