rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Awareness of people around me.

When I go out to a store or a supermarket or whatever I always go focused on what I went for, I have always been this way, Im not worried about other people, I just mind my business and keep it moving.

Whenever I am with my sister she is the opposite, noticing everyone and everything around her, I swear it never fails when we are together she spots a girl checking me out, she always says "damn you are so oblivious!!", today at a gas station she said that the cashier was checking me out hardcore, when I went up to pay she had this huge smile and when I smiled back her and made eye contact her face lit up, my dumbass didnt engage though because there was a big ass line with only 2 cashiers.

Even my sister said wtf in the car "she was practically about to drool over you!", worst part is that she was hot, like im kicking myself now like "wtf man...", the place is kinda far as well lol

It may seem like a dumb question but any tips of making myself more aware? Obviously dude just look around and notice things but again when Im going to the store im just going for whatever the hell im going for.

Smh

Hey man, what's your sister's deal?

She hot?

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Quote: (01-10-2016 01:05 AM)h3ltrsk3ltr Wrote:  

Hey man, what's your sister's deal?

She hot?

[Image: laugh4.gif]

"Obviously dude just look around and notice things but again when Im going to the store im just going for whatever the hell im going for"

If that's your deal and you're not just naturally looking at girls around you then get in the habit of thinking every time you enter a room "I'm going for X.....and also vagina"

"I need to get toothpaste....and my dick wet..." - hopefully will get you looking around

And also....

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-49956.html

....should help as well.

Question do you need glasses?

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

Quote: (01-10-2016 01:03 AM)TheDuncan Wrote:  

When I go out to a store or a supermarket or whatever I always go focused on what I went for, I have always been this way, Im not worried about other people, I just mind my business and keep it moving.

Here is a thought:
Whenever you go out, make a habit of approaching at least one girl.

Whenever I am with my sister she is the opposite, noticing everyone and everything around her, I swear it never fails when we are together she spots a girl checking me out, she always says "damn you are so oblivious!!",

You have a family member supporting you. This is so rare. Most of us have families that have the opposite mindset.
Go out more with your sister. Tell her she needs to help you. She is doing it.
Try to mimic her.

It may seem like a dumb question but any tips of making myself more aware?
1. Make a game of spotting people and trying to imagine who they are. Do it with your sister and friends.
2. Read about body language and behavior patterns. If you think about it you will be more aware.
3. You are probably an introvert. Work to get more noticed. If you are noticed, you will start to be more aware.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

[...]
It may seem like a dumb question but any tips of making myself more aware? Obviously dude just look around and notice things but again when Im going to the store im just going for whatever the hell im going for.

Your way is the good way.

1)Being aware of others mean that you're let room for them to influence your everyday life, you're not leading your life if you're waiting to be given permission by others to do something.

2)Once you start being aware every little cue start matter in your brain, giving you excuses not to act.

Do you think this guy is aware of people around him ?

As WIA stated

Quote: (12-16-2015 05:01 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

You're not running game if you're waiting for signs.
[...]
WIA

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (01-14-2016 04:16 AM)blck Wrote:  

Some interesting things to think about, but I doubt that guy is running through pussy.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (01-14-2016 04:49 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2016 04:16 AM)blck Wrote:  

Some interesting things to think about, but I doubt that guy is running through pussy.

You're probably right but I'm ready to bet money that this guy live is life to his own term.
The fact that he fuck or not is not what I wanted to focus on but obviously I would have take another example to illustrate my point about that.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

You have to have fun with it. If you don't enjoy meeting people and bullshitting with them then you're going to miss a lot.

If you go at it like its a chore/battle/challenge/fear you have to face with this analyzed plan of attack then you're going to be in your head too much and fuck it up.

Running into people and being interested in them and hanging out is just something you like to do. Remember their names, be interested in them and interesting to them, learn to enjoy it.