rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What percentage of girls that you hook up with do you really connect with?

Title says it all.

I'd say on average around 1 out of every 10 or so girls I hook up with I actually really connect with.

And maybe 1 out of 20 a girl comes along who blows me away.

The rest are fun and cool girls and good for a laugh but there isn't that special something.

Once a year, I meet one girl who really blows me away in every aspect. I met one last April and before that I met one of the March of the previous year, and before that the previous December.

Which means I'm due for another one in a couple of months. So that gets me excited.

Ratios are dependent on the type of game I'm doing--To guess, internet 1/40 -- nightgame 1/20, daygame 1/10.

I'm just guessing though. I've never kept up with it. But I only run daygame now so things are more much fun and the women are better quality wise. It also depends on the country, in Colombia I can connect 1/20 times, in Philippines it would be more like 1/100.

Also about one per year.

Biggest problem really is language and culture. In Australia, I'm mostly of little interest to the women there, and they're mostly of little interest to me. But at least we can speak English, so on the rare occasion that they have a brain in their head and are a cool person (instead of being the female version of an arrogant jerk), I can detect that. I don't remember ever detecting it, but I could have.

If you can't communicate well, you can't really detect or appreciate any of these things.

In other countries you face other roadblocks. In Japan, if you want to "connect with" someone, I assume you have to be a robot yourself. In places like the Philippines or Thailand, it's pretty difficult to 'connect' with such simplisticness. So far I've found that Chinese are quite good, because they have more personality, are more free-thinking, and have more going on upstairs.

In cases where I've felt 'connection', it was because of something mentally complementary about us, and we could communicate fluently enough to establish it.

If you're trying to string together a 'connection' with what primitive language patterns you know of each others languages, good luck.

I suppose the ultimate solution is just for your home country to be sexually acceptable. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

This is the main problem with Asia.

Yes they are slim, feminine and love white cashed up gods, but there is a social and cultural gap that makes authentic connection almost impossible.

So it's a slim sexy goddess without the feels, or keep looking for a unicorn in the west?

Phoenix , what do you mean about needing to be a robot in Japan? Is there really that much difference between Chinese and Japanese women in terms of being free-spirited and/or making a connection ?

About the same...

Maybe 1 in every 10 girls I feel a connection with. Maybe 1 in 25 you feel something deep with.

Connection is a tough thing to define for me. Id say once a year. There always several times a year where I think I have and five days after I fuck them, I realize I dont give a shit.

Put it this way...you could fill AT&T Field where the Dallas Cowboys play to capacity with women. (100,000 or so) There might be one or two I'd really connect with on a deep level.[Image: undecided.gif]

1/50 -- about once a year like others.

One I really liked, when I asked if she'd consider a relationship, said, "You're a good fuck and all, but I don't know about all that..."

I gamed myself out of a LTR. The irony.

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

I was going to say four or five in the 21 years since I started having sex, but truth be told the real answer would be none, the way I would think of "really connecting with".
Plenty of fun, nice, sweet, even intellectually stimulating girls (moderately important to me if it has to last more than a few months, which it very rarely does for me), but there's always something I find lacking.

0 out of the 100+ i've banged so far.
Never met a really smart girl.
Here in Russia its even worse than back in Bulgaria since every(!) girl here has some mental disorder. Haven't seen a healthy chick in the 2 years I've lived in Russia.
*sad face*

I probably feel a connection with 2 foreign girls a year and one American girl every decade.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

The longer, I am in Game the less I have been feeling a genuine connection. This connection is overlooked in the Manosphere just as love is, but it is an important aspect as it can't be manufactured. I estimate roughly 5%.

1/4.

I've improved this ratio in the past couple years because generally speaking, I don't pursue girls that I can't see myself having at least a decent connection with.

I'd say a high percentage. I'm more attracted to genuine connection than I am to objective beauty, so a lot of my notches are with women that I actually like.

Of course, the fact that I speak the local language where I live helps. Otherwise, I'd probably be missing out on many of the connections that I enjoy.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Many different interpretations of connection I imagine (and there's connecting and then there's, as in the thread title, really connecting), which is obviously not surprising. I've been with lots of girls I liked - some I liked a lot and whose company I genuinely enjoyed for a little while - but there was always something that kept me from feeling a strong connection.

2010 - 1 girl
2011-2013 - 0 girl
2014 - 1 girl
2015 - 0 girl

Most of my notches this year were from Tinder. It was the biggest year ever since joining the board here. I hardly approached this year, as I typically do. One thing I have noticed and is glaringly obvious now; the deepest and most authentic connections I have come from approaching. Usually day game. Online connections always feel random, rushed, and to be honest, more dangerous that approaching in real life. I'm in one now. I approached a very attractive girl in line for coffee, it turns out, she was with her parents, fresh off the boat from Singapore, but born and raised in England. Gorgeous English girl, the antithesis of the typical UK slobs we speak of. We texted for a few months and finally got together. I haven't had a girl hit me like this in years, even though I keep approaching and banging other girls. I'm much different now than I was when I joined, in deep in a pointless LTR, Ill never go there again. Just going to run with it and see where it goes, but retain my composure and boundaries, no babies and no marriage and being up front. Other girls that started with approaching in real life seem to stay in my life ongoing, and I continue to speak with and occasionally sleep with them. They text me on holidays now, even though I dont usually contact them. Those connections dont die. Its not every single girl I have approached, but the raw visceral connection is undeniable when it happens, and its usually never from online.

@Vaun

Awesome to hear about the progress you've made since joining the board.

I couldn't agree more about the sterility of online dating in general (there are exceptions).

Online is good for getting a lot of ass.

But there's nothing like the magic of locking eyes with a beautiful woman, coming up to her and going for it.

Zan Perrion has said that all passionate relationships start passionately.

Well, there's nothing much too passionate about swiping right on your iPhone and exchanging small talk.

Although in a twist of irony I have to admit that I started this thread in the afterglow of meeting an absolutely amazing girl who I really connected with...

...off of Tinder. [Image: lol.gif]

About 25%. With some girls you can just tell. Others it takes time. I have some theories about this...

Carpe Noctem

You'll know the truth by how it feels.

Probably one girl in every 50 or so I meet. Haven't had a real connection with a girl since the BDP girl I dated a year and a half ago since then I've been feeling empty inside. I've got 4 plates at present and they are nothing like her despite some being more attractive and not as mental.

The girls I connect with have been few and far between. What's ironic is they all are ones that I wouldn't date because of red flags. Charge it to the game.

2 in the last 25. And one of those was questionable.

I've dated/banged around 30 girls in the past 2 years or so. I'd say 75% from online, 20% from social circle, and 5% from day/night game.

Of those 30 girls, I'd say about 6 I had a decent connection with, and of those 6 about 3 were girls I could see a very strong connection with. 10%.

Geez, thinking about this, I don't think I've ever really "connected" with any girl I've banged. Never have understood any female, and I seriously doubt I ever will. I can understand them as a sex, but as people they are both painfully cookie cutter boring yet instructable with their moods.

I only care if the girl feels a connection with me; what I feel towards the girl is irrelevant as the #1 reason I'm there is because she's attractive. If she actually turns out to be a good person, it's a plus as relationship material but I have never felt "connected" with any girl, like she understands me. Only men can understand men.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.