rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pay for driving lessons with sex

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/12/22/rid...etherlands

The Netherlands has confirmed it’s legal to pay driving instructors in sexual favours.

Prostitution is legal in the country and openly advertised.

But the question of paying off driving instructors with hanky-panky was raised in parliament recently when Gert-Jan Segers, of the socially conservative opposition party ChristenUnie (Christian Union), voiced concern that such a barter deal would avoid taxing for the service.

He called it “illegal prostitution” and wanted the practice banned.

But Infrastructure Minister Melanie Schultz van Haegen and Justice Minister Ard van der Steur said “ride for a ride” — the common term for the agreement — shouldn’t be against the law as long as both parties are over 18.

“Offering riding lessons in exchange for sex cannot be seen as prostitution. After all, it is not about offering sexual acts as payment but to offering a driving lesson. It is important that the initiative lies with the driving instructor and focuses on offering a lesson,” they wrote in a letter to parliament, detailing the government’s stand.

I wonder what else sex can be bartered for?

The World's oldest currency.

Driving instructors, happy. Fathers of female driving students, not happy.

Getting a driver's licence is practically an initiaion to adulthood, so Dutch government has found a great way how to make all women to get initiated into slutdom and ruined for their future husbands.

You know what's hilarious?

That what leftists think of as "rape culture"(objectifying, empathy culture of casual sex) is the direct result of ideologies and regimes that they support.

If you want to get rid of "rape culture" the best way to do it is to bring back a patriarchal society based on christianity(preferably conservative catholicism) and tight knit family structures.

Quote: (12-23-2015 10:03 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Getting a driver's licence is practically an initiaion to adulthood, so Dutch government has found a great way how to make all women to get initiated into slutdom and ruined for their future husbands.

Any girl who would go for this was already having lots of sex as a teenager.

Well at least they do not hide it anymore, EVERYTHING is about how can we tax it.

Deus vult!

Driving instructors must have among the most hazardous jobs - spending all day as a passenger while teaching teenage girls to drive.

[Image: 29963773_womendrivers_xlarge.jpeg]

Also I looked up the price for driving lessons in Amsterdam. Ten lessons cost 890 euros, so 89 euros per lesson. No blowjob is the world is worth 89 euros.

Quote: (12-23-2015 11:35 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Also I looked up the price for driving lessons in Amsterdam. Ten lessons cost 890 euros, so 89 euros per lesson. No blowjob is the world is worth 89 euros.

I looked up the price of sex in the Red lights district:

Quote:Quote:

"How much does sex cost?"

Amsterdam prostitutes behind the windows typically charge 50 euros for 15-20 minutes of oral sex and intercourse (both with a condom). Either one of those is 30 euros. If you want to stay longer, or do extra things, you usually have to pay extra, though a few offer extra services at no extra charge as their unique selling point.

So since a driving lesson sex is almost double the price, I guess its only appeal is the thrill... and probably raw-dogging too! Does that make it even?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

How would the government tax something like this?

Sucks to be a dude. Broads always get it easy while we have to open our wallets for any kind of service.

On a more serious note, they openly promote highschool girls to bang driving instructors over there? Fucked. This is supposed to be one of those super progressive Western European states that leftards always cite as being the holy grail of what we should aspire to be culturally and politically. Ha.

I'm waiting for the first discrimination lawsuit when a driving coach refuses to bang an ugly ho for lessons.

"Sorry baby, you're going to need to pay me to bang you. And, wear a paper bag. You'll still owe me for lessons."

Welp, I've been driving for 16 years and am pretty damn good at it by now.

And every Dutch girl I've met is at least a high 7.

A move to the Netherlands is in my future I think...

Does the sex happen before, after or during the lesson?

Quote: (12-23-2015 09:27 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

I wonder what else sex can be bartered for?

The World's oldest currency.

I thought it was the second oldest. Those girls weren't going out fishing first.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

I'd totally let a girl pay using sex and then fail her anyway.

Quote: (12-23-2015 01:48 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Sucks to be a dude. Broads always get it easy while we have to open our wallets for any kind of service.

I'm sure in our twisted world there are a few driving instructors who will take blowjobs from guys too if they really want their lessons that bad. [Image: confused.gif]

Personally, I'm perfectly happen with just opening the wallet. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (12-25-2015 12:38 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Stay tuned for a rape claim coming soon to you.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (12-23-2015 11:35 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Driving instructors must have among the most hazardous jobs - spending all day as a passenger while teaching teenage girls to drive.

[Image: 29963773_womendrivers_xlarge.jpeg]

I'd make'em do anal and bring an attractive friend.

G

I actually was gaming a Netherlands tourist girl some days ago. We actually were talking about driving and whether we had our licenses- she said she didn't, and explained the shitty system there where you literally had to take "lessons" from an "official" place or you wouldn't qualify, and the lessons were stupidly expensive, like a thousand bucks or so. She was also saying about how most Netherlands young people live in the city centre and actually its quite inconvenient to drive because in many places you aren't allowed, and they are all walking/bike/public transport areas.

Unlike the system here in NZ(or I think the UK and many other places, where you merely need to have X "hours"[not that they would know] driving/practicing and then pass a practical test, and pay a nominal fee).

And to add on to what someone else said in the thread- if you are lucky enough to be an "official" instructor, literally just take the free money. Amazing how ridiculously overpriced the lessons are(and how it's actually better to get the money and get hookers instead).

On a more serious note, they openly promote highschool girls to bang driving instructors over there? Fucked. This is supposed to be one of those super progressive Western European states that leftards always cite as being the holy grail of what we should aspire to be culturally and politically. Ha.

A progressive Western European state is a temporarily r-selected environment which promotes promiscuity instead of chastity which is sex with the bounds of a stable and healthy marriage.

When the civil war comes the behaviors will change and chastity will again be promoted and strong patriarchal families becoming prominent again.

This is supposed to be one of those super progressive Western European states that leftards always cite as being the holy grail of what we should aspire to be culturally and politically. Ha.

There was (and probably still is) a hotel in Denmark a couple years back, that only hired gay/lesbian/transsexuals.

I wonder what would happen if I started a hotel myself and exclusively hired straight people.

Hypocrisy isn't a crime I guess.

Here is the protip I wish I had given myself 10 years ago:
- Get a map
- Mark a point in the middle of the Baltic Sea
- Mark another on the westernmost edge of Czech Republic
- Draw a straight line that passes through these two points
- Do NOT live anywhere west of it.

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Quote: (12-26-2015 01:32 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2015 12:38 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Stay tuned for a rape claim coming soon to you.

Won't be a problem if there's a form and the option circled was "sex" and she signed for it.

Hard to argue a rape case with a "consent" form [Image: angel.gif]

Anybody else thinks this is a horrendous idea? Women are bad drivers already, and now instructors with clouded minds after ejaculation will feel more generous to make women pass and get a license