rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame approach conversion rates

I've been running daygame in shops and malls over the past 16 days and have made a total of 43 approaches. During this time, I haven't managed to get a single woman's phone number who was British, but I did manage to get a Chinese student girl's number and we went out on a date, although it didn't develop into anything else.

Around half of the approaches result in the woman quickly walking away after giving me a terse reply when I open her with a situational comment about the goods in the store or about the difficulty of buying presents at Christmas, with the other half tending to stop and talk with varying degrees of interest and flirtation. Of all the women that have been the most flirtatious, when I've finally popped the question about going out for a coffee, they've replied with the, "Oh sorry, I've got a boyfriend/I'm engaged/I'm married" line. This latter category, I've noticed, just seem to be milking the encounter for the attention buzz that it gives them, knowing full-well that I'm hitting on them but leaving it to the very last minute to let me know that they're in a relationship.

Anyway, I'm seriously wondering how many approaches I am going to have to put in before I can at least get a phone number to go out on a date (with native British women)? Does anybody on here have any statistics - either general or from their own personal experience - that they would like to share? It would also be good to know - on average - how many approaches one would have to undertake to get a bang.

Dude, no offence but why did you create ANOTHER thread about your daygame experiences? You will get the same answers again, and again, aaaaaand again..

Read Bang
Read Day Bang
Read the approach thread
Create 1 (ONE) thread about your approaches like many others have done before and log your approaches including questions you have regarding these.

Answers, advice and great tips will come your way. Eventually even compliments when you get better. Because really that is all what this is about, you need to get better and stop searching for 'hacks' and/or excuses.

To answer your question: Check out this post by Goivonny.

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

In Atlanta, when I worked a 9 to 5 and approached outside of that as a part time job, it took a month's worth of approaches just to get one date.

Probably got one number per week.

And that was outside of this time of the year, when they boyfriend up.

That was also after a year of approaching.

Don't expect anything for weeks, if not months.

Edit: Also, stop overanalyzing. This thread is not necessary. Krauser has a post about his and Torero's conversion rates, just Google it.

Quote: (12-22-2015 06:24 PM)Stimulus Wrote:  

Dude, no offence but why did you create ANOTHER thread about your daygame experiences? You will get the same answers again, and again, aaaaaand again..

Read Bang
Read Day Bang
Read the approach thread
Create 1 (ONE) thread about your approaches like many others have done before and log your approaches including questions you have regarding these.

Answers, advice and great tips will come your way. Eventually even compliments when you get better. Because really that is all what this is about, you need to get better and stop searching for 'hacks' and/or excuses.

In writing this thread I was giving some background to my predicament before asking the question about conversion rates from daygame approach to number close/bang, which you seem to have overlooked in your comment, so this is not a new thread about my daygame experiences.

Quote: (12-22-2015 06:27 PM)262 Wrote:  

In Atlanta, when I worked a 9 to 5 and approached outside of that as a part time job, it took a month's worth of approaches just to get one date.

Probably got one number per week.

And that was outside of this time of the year, when they boyfriend up.

That was also after a year of approaching.

Don't expect anything for weeks, if not months.

Edit: Also, stop overanalyzing. This thread is not necessary.

So could you say how many approaches you had to do in order to get a number close, roughly speaking? And how many of those number closes actually led to you getting a date?

I can't remember, but it doesn't matter.

Everyone's numbers are going to be different, depending on their looks, location, Game, etc.

Just keep going, keep processing and adjusting based on your experience, get something like Day Bang or Date Against the Machine, and you will get better.

If you're wondering whether it's worth it, you also need an alternative, be it night game (mostly dead in the West), social circle game (much higher investment), or quitting game (obviously not recommended).

Probably one in 12ish to 1 in 20 depending on your skill level to get a number.

Once you have numbers, unless your conversation skills are great and you know how to make good connections in your approaches, you'll get dates with 1 in 7 to 1 in 10 of those numbers.

As far as second dates or bangs you that you will get from those first dates, I don't have a number yet. I've been day gaming for almost a year and a half and only gotten one bang (mini relationship) from it. It's grueling and some things are going to change in 2016. Thank God for online game.

I've learned a lot though and think that part of my game is going to get more productive.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (12-22-2015 06:28 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Read Bang
Read Day Bang
Read the approach thread

In writing this thread I was giving some background to my predicament before asking the question about conversion rates from daygame approach to number close/bang, which you seem to have overlooked in your comment, so this is not a new thread about my daygame experiences.

I didn't overlook, I just kind of ignored it because you've told about this already. Hence my comment about why you made another thread about this subject. Simply put, you need to stop overthinking this and just go out there. You WILL get that bang if you're persistent.

Did you even click the link I posted? That should be enough to get you going and not giving up.

How do I have sex without losing the vitality that comes with the high levels of T? - Elmo Louis

Easy bro - pull out and cum in your hand. Then shove that cum in your mouth and swallow to avoid losing your vitality or lowering your T. - Yardog

Quote: (12-22-2015 06:43 PM)Stimulus Wrote:  

Read Bang
Read Day Bang
Read the approach thread

I didn't overlook, I just kind of ignored it because you've told about this already. Hence my comment about why you made another thread about this subject. Simply put, you need to stop overthinking this and just go out there. You WILL get that bang if you're persistent.

Did you even click the link I posted? That should be enough to get you going and not giving up.

Thanks for the words of encouragement but I think we've got our wires crossed here, Stimulus. My last comment was to emphasize that the point of my new thread wasn't about my daygame experiences, but rather about the separate question of conversion rates from daygame approaches to number closes/bangs.

I've read the article you listed and I appreciate that I can't expect a bountiful response rate this soon, but I'm beginning to get fucked off at practically every girl I try to number close who then introduces her boyfriend, fiancee or husband into the conversation. I'm beginning to think that at this rate I'll have to approach thousands to get a single number from a British woman.

I've recently read Krauser and Torero's 'Beginners Daygame' which mentions you shouldn't over-analyse your first 100 or so daygame approaches. Try to enjoy the process while you're in the training-wheel days... daygame is a long-term commitment.

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

In an ideal scenario, you should be looking for a '1/2 rule' Every next step should bring a return of 1/2 as a gold standard. It's just a heuristic but something to aim for. Thus, a bang should result in 1/16 approach.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Quote: (12-23-2015 03:57 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

In an ideal scenario, you should be looking for a '1/2 rule' Every next step should bring a return of 1/2 as a gold standard. It's just a heuristic but something to aim for. Thus, a bang should result in 1/16 approach.

Is this your conversion rate, may I ask? And are you running indirect or direct openers, here?

To answer your question, both Paul Janka, and Krauser averaged at roughly one bang for every eleven cold approaches they made. Mind you these guys have been practicing day game for years.

If you're still a newbie, you should try and work on tweaking all the smaller aspects of your game; style, eye contact and body language is especially key.

That's terrific that you've already made 43 approaches though, since approach anxiety is probably the hardest thing most guys have to overcome. By the time you've perfected the other aspects you'll be a beast. Putting your game into action will be the easy part.

Quote: Around half of the approaches result in the woman quickly walking away after giving me a terse reply

the rate of negative reactions is too high

I would guess you might have inner game issues, like you don't feel entitled enough to their time which is translating into body language and mannerisms which is creeping then out on approach.

Quote: (12-23-2015 04:21 AM)Gumbril Wrote:  

Quote: Around half of the approaches result in the woman quickly walking away after giving me a terse reply

the rate of negative reactions is too high

I would guess you might have inner game issues, like you don't feel entitled enough to their time which is translating into body language and mannerisms which is creeping then out on approach.

Or he's not smiling when he makes the approach. For me not smiling is the easiest way to get a bad response. My serious face gives a serial killer vibe. This is why state control is important; you have to be enjoying it on some level despite the blow outs. Give a positive spin to bad responses.

Feldeinsamkeit: watch this, read this, make 200 approaches in one month as instructed in the book, then report back.

Quote: (12-19-2015 05:32 AM)serpico Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2015 04:16 AM)Kaizen Wrote:  

Ask her and make it your opener.

'Excuse me...This is random but are you married or in a serious relationship?'

You should get an honest answer

Proceed from there

Never tried that, but sounds awful to me. There is an instant 'wtf' moment with daygame, that can trigger a 'flight response' from girls. Unless there is instant raw attraction you are giving her an avenue to reject you, while still getting an 'attention boost' for her ego. There's zero intrigue or mystique to why you stopped them. At it's best it's just screening for DTF girls, but even then it's spammy as fuck. Interested to hear otherwise, but my gut tells me to avoid an opener like that like the plague.

Quote: (12-22-2015 06:51 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2015 06:43 PM)Stimulus Wrote:  

Read Bang
Read Day Bang
Read the approach thread

Thanks for the words of encouragement but I think we've got our wires crossed here, Stimulus. My last comment was to emphasize that the point of my new thread wasn't about my daygame experiences, but rather about the separate question of conversion rates from daygame approaches to number closes/bangs.

I've read the article you listed and I appreciate that I can't expect a bountiful response rate this soon, but I'm beginning to get fucked off at practically every girl I try to number close who then introduces her boyfriend, fiancee or husband into the conversation. I'm beginning to think that at this rate I'll have to approach thousands to get a single number from a British woman.

Look man. I'll try this again because you also ignored my comments in your other thread. I like helping newbies. Actually, I enjoy it. My game is not really past the beginner stage itself by forum standards but I see myself as a man that understands it well and have been out there pounding the pavement heavy. Rather than just doing approaches, I'm a staunch believer in also developing self confidence, and thereby inner game. It is a big focus for me right now. The funny thing is that without solid or even passable inner game, you will NOT have an easy time closing a girl even if you do a thousand approaches. In a lot of newbie threads, once I have read enough posts from them, I realize how much they over analyze and how much they leave out about their own confidence level and inner game. Your posts are a stark reminder of both things happening. Other members in addition to me have also reminded you that over analysis is not a good thing. However, you chose not to listen and keep making new posts trying to justify why you're not getting numbers. Again, the large amount of rejections have more to do with your game than the fact that they have boyfriends (if in fact it is even true).

While the forum is a great medium to get help, you shouldn't rely on it excessively like you are. You are obviously looking for reasons external to you that may justify your lack of success, while not focusing on the inner aspects at all or very little (at least from what you post). The reason I don't like this pattern is because the excessive posting encourages more newbies to find excuses than take action.

What I think we would suggest you do is just like Stimulus said, start an approach log thread and go from there. I would also suggest acknowledging what me and others have mentioned to you and committ to criticizing yourself more openly. This will not only help us hold you accountable but it will help you hold yourself accountable as well.

I'm looking forward to your response. We want to help but at this point, we want a commitment from you.

Quote: (12-23-2015 03:59 AM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Is this your conversion rate, may I ask? And are you running indirect or direct openers, here?

No. If it were the case, I wouldn't have signed up for the forum, I think. But I think this is something, if no confounding factors present (let's call it a bad luck), possible at the very peak of the game for a very skilled player with reasonable physical attributes (so by definition, most men won't be able to achieve it, sadly).

The closest I got to the '1/2 rule' is the stage of approach. If my game is strong, I can convert half of the approaches into numbers. From then, though, it's substantially worse.

Speaking of Krauser, as one poster mentions him, at the end of each year he makes a post with data of his approaches. He seems to average a bang per 20-35 day game approaches.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Quote: (12-23-2015 09:44 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2015 03:59 AM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

No. If it were the case, I wouldn't have signed up for the forum, I think. But I think this is something, if no confounding factors present (let's call it a bad luck), possible at the very peak of the game for a very skilled player with reasonable physical attributes (so by definition, most men won't be able to achieve it, sadly).

The closest I got to the '1/2 rule' is the stage of approach. If my game is strong, I can convert half of the approaches into numbers. From then, though, it's substantially worse.

Speaking of Krauser, as one poster mentions him, at the end of each year he makes a post with data of his approaches. He seems to average a bang per 20-35 day game approaches.

But every daygame video of Krauser that I've come across shows him approaching and closing central or east European women. I'd like to see him pull off the same conversion rate with native English girls.

Quote: (12-22-2015 05:35 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

a total of 43 approaches.

43 approaches is nothing.

For me, 43 is just my warm up, literally.

how many approaches I am going to have to put in before I can at least get a phone number to go out on a date

That depends on your looks, personality, communication skills + the type of girls you are going for:

-If your looks, personality, and communication skills are above average -- you can get a date in the first 20 to 40 approaches.

-If your looks, personality, and communication skills are average -- it could take nearly 100 approaches or more.

If your looks, personality, and communication skills are below average -- it could take 200-300 approaches.

how many approaches one would have to undertake to get a bang.

Again it depends on ones looks, personality, communication skills + the level of girl he is going after..

Based on the information you provided, my educated guess is that it will take you between 200 and 300 approaches to get a bang. If you still haven't banged a girl after 300 approaches, my advice would be to lower your standards by one half point (0.5).

Here were my stats from when I was a beginner:

thread-36001...#pid892593

Quote: (11-29-2014 01:28 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

My first 50 approaches were just a warm up. I didn't count them because I was talking to old ladies, unattractive ladies, guys, kids, etc.

After those first 50, I started approaching girls that I actually wanted to have sex with:

In my first 100 approaches, I banged 1 girl. (1%)

In my next 200 approaches, I banged 3 girls. (1.5%)

In my next 200 approaches, I banged 4 girls. (2%)

In my next 200 approaches, I banged 5 girls. (2.5%)

In my next 100 approaches, I banged 3 girls. (3%)

In my next 100 approaches, I banged 4 girls. (4%)

That's about the best I ever did.

Keep in mind that I am slightly above average looking so not everyone will be able to replicate these numbers.

Remember, getting sex is not only about your approach game. Getting sex is also about:

-choosing targets (which girls to approach)
-text/phone game
-conversational skills/flirting
-date game
-logistics
-closing game/"killer instinct"

Approaching is just one step in the process.

The more physically attractive your are, the easier it will be.

My #1 tip is to work on your looks. (body, face, hair, skin, teeth, fashion, shoes, diet, sleep, grooming, etc.)

Quote: (12-22-2015 06:41 PM)robreke Wrote:  

Probably one in 12ish to 1 in 20 depending on your skill level to get a number.

Once you have numbers, unless your conversation skills are great and you know how to make good connections in your approaches, you'll get dates with 1 in 7 to 1 in 10 of those numbers.

As far as second dates or bangs you that you will get from those first dates, I don't have a number yet. I've been day gaming for almost a year and a half and only gotten one bang (mini relationship) from it. It's grueling and some things are going to change in 2016. Thank God for online game.

I've learned a lot though and think that part of my game is going to get more productive.

I'm impressed you can keep going with those kinds of numbers, that's up to 1 in 200 just to get a date, that's a hell of a lot of work for little reward.

Quote: (12-23-2015 02:25 PM)EuroSlumming Wrote:  

I'm impressed you can keep going with those kinds of numbers, that's up to 1 in 200 just to get a date, that's a hell of a lot of work for little reward.

Who said Day gaming and cold approaching is easy. This shit isn't for the faint of heart. Here is a mantra

"It is a Numbers game. Better your game lower the number"

Focus on Improving your Game and not the number. If you can take this arduous journey which sure is a lot of work for little reward you sure will come out on the end smelling like pussy and victory but joking aside cold approaching a hot girl and getting her on a date will infuse confidence in your overall life that you will see Improvements in all facets of life and no just sex life.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Quote: (12-23-2015 12:04 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

But every daygame video of Krauser that I've come across shows him approaching and closing central or east European women. I'd like to see him pull off the same conversion rate with native English girls.

SHOTS FIRED

WIA

Does anybody on here have any statistics - either general or from their own personal experience - that they would like to share? It would also be good to know - on average - how many approaches one would have to undertake to get a bang.

Forget statistics. The "average" doesn't mean anything. Anyone who tells you otherwise is full of shit.

It's not like a 1/10 guy gets 9 rejections and then hit it with woman #10. It might as well look like this: a guy talks to 100 women. He sleeps with a woman #3, #5, #7, #10, #14 then he fails miserably for a long time and finally succeeds with woman #80, #88, #90, #95, #99. On paper he's 1/10 guy. In real life he's just random. Cold approach is random.

Quote: (12-23-2015 05:47 PM)XXL Wrote:  

Does anybody on here have any statistics - either general or from their own personal experience - that they would like to share? It would also be good to know - on average - how many approaches one would have to undertake to get a bang.

Forget statistics. The "average" doesn't mean anything. Anyone who tells you otherwise is full of shit.

It's not like a 1/10 guy gets 9 rejections and then hit it with woman #10. It might as well look like this: a guy talks to 100 women. He sleeps with a woman #3, #5, #7, #10, #14 then he fails miserably for a long time and finally succeeds with woman #80, #88, #90, #95, #99. On paper he's 1/10 guy. In real life he's just random. Cold approach is random.

Sure, but that doesn't stop you from drawing statistical inferences from the data once you've collected a sufficiently large data set.

You, standing at 43 and some approaches, are a long way to sufficiently large data set.