rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lessons from Jail Bait

Lessons from Jail Bait

I had an interesting interaction today that I thought I'd share with the group, since it was a powerful reminder of several game principles that are valuable to both newbies and experienced players alike.

While running one of my regular practices, al-fresco game (thread on this forthcoming), I saw a couple of cute-as-button girls coming my direction. I rinsed the green stuff out of my teeth with my glass of water and played it cool while they made their way up the sidewalk. When they got close enough, I swiveled back to place and opened them with an admittedly weak, almost embarrassing, line--though it was still good enough to get to them to stop. When they did stop, I got a better look at them. One of them seemed younger than the other, but I estimated they were 18 or 19--especially since I was near a youth hostel, where a lot of college-age girls (and older) hang out. They were both well-dressed, with semi-hipster attire that they'd clearly bought at vintage stores or non-mainstream boutiques. I'd place them both around 8s.

They lingered for a while and chatted, but it wasn't until the younger-looking blurted out, while laughing at one of my jokes, "what do you expect from a 14- and 15-year-old?" that I realized I was wandering into some dangerous territory. When I inquired further, I confirmed they were students at local high schools. The kicker was when the older one said, "You're a cool guy and all, but I don't think my mom would like it if I brought a strange guy home." (this was before the other one said the what-do-you-expect line and was in response to me inviting myself to their place--which, before then, I assumed was the hostel up the street). I blew the line off skillfully, but started to realize something was amiss. Eventually, one of them texted her mom to come pick them both up.

Needless to say, I let them go without making any moves, but I culled some interesting, real-world reminders:

1. Young girls have sophisticated game, at the level of guys 8-10 years older than them.
These girls were in, roughly, the 9th and 10th grades, but they knew how to evade my well-polished player-advances deftly (before I knew their ages), playing hard-to-get like a couple of 26-year-old chicks at a bar. They didn't scurry away in fear. They milked me for more attention. While most boys this age are still playing tag and video games, the girls are getting hit on by horny guys that are way older than them (e.g., Tuthmosis). These girls are definitely not hanging with guys their age, and they've definitely touched dick.

2. Young girls love weed and alcohol.
It didn't take long for our conversation to go into drugs/alcohol territory--a topic they broached. If you think the average 14- or 15-year-old girl that is even remotely cute is an innocent little flower playing with barbies, think again. American society may like to infantalize girls, but it's not grounded in anything but a vehement and foolhardy denial of the realities on the ground. These weren't pierced-up, ghetto-talking skanks either. They were a couple of nice-looking, sweet chicks who could carry on a decent conversation and made me genuinely chuckle a couple times with their wise-cracks.

3. It's nearly impossible to tell the difference between many, if not most, 15- to 18-year-olds.
Many of us agree that age-of-consent laws in America are ridiculous, especially when they're based entirely on numerical age, and that number is several years past sexual maturity. These girls looked and acted like college girls (bodies and faces). If they hadn't volunteered the information on their age, I could have easily been fooled. Men are given an unconscionable amount of legal responsibility when it comes to confirming a girl's age, while girls get a complete pass. (Incidentally, I live in a state where the age of consent is 18.)

4. These girls were game.
If I'd pushed it, ran better game (I admittedly let up on the gas when I learned their ages), or come through with some weed or wine coolers, it's quite likely that I could have scored some action with these girls. A player, as they say, knows.

First things first: be careful out there, guys. Even though everything turned out fine in my situation, all it would have taken was a another false move or two (and a phone call to the police from an angry mother) to get me locked up for doing what men are programmed to do. Age-of-consent laws may be royally idiotic, but they're still the law.

Second: Don't ever let aging harpies and jealous betas make you feel guilty for gaming 18-20 year-olds when you're 10, 15, or 20 years older than them. These girls start piling up experience early, and if you "do the right thing" and "date" a girl your own age, you're getting way more mileage than meets the eye. If you talk to any hot girl in her 20s and 30s, you'll learn that she was "hooking up with guys" as young as 11. And, you can bet your bottom dollar that most of those guys were older than them. I've had several girls that I've gone out with straight-up volunteer information like this.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Lessons from Jail Bait

Schools let out and it seems the streets are just awash with pubescence. Whats strange is that the REALLY young girls (15-17) seem to have none of the bullshit shields that their 18+ counterparts due. If they're attracted to you they'll let you know, with some force (comparative to older girls)

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Lessons from Jail Bait

i am agreed 100 percent with you tuthmosis....young girls have better insight of game.

whenever i underestimated a young girl while playing her.....she wrapped my game and kicked onto my face.

Lessons from Jail Bait

Move to Europe if you like the younger teens..Germany ,Holland.... Not only will their mother's not be miffed,they'll probably cook you breakfast!

Lessons from Jail Bait

Tuthmosis -

I have said it before and I will say it again, this cat has some great posts.

"Young girls love weed and alcohol."

This is one of the reasons I have been leading a one man charge on the Internet talking non-stop about drugs on my blog for years. It has always amazed me how I am the only one that does.

Looking forward to the post on "al-fresco game".

It is kind of funny, I used that word like 5 times yesterday.

Lessons from Jail Bait

Last week I learned that the age of consent in Poland is 15.

Yesterday I hit on a (fully developed) ~16-year-old in the train station. I would like to experience sex with a girl literally half my age assuming she has gone through puberty.

Lessons from Jail Bait

Great post Tuthmosis.

Hooked up with a 17 year old once, she was one of the biggest shit testers I've met. It was an incessant stream of shit tests. It took every ounce of game I have to deflect the shit and keep her around.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Lessons from Jail Bait

Shit it's dangerous. Especially in countries where the age of consent is 18. All you gotta do is make the girl mad, and she in revenge calls the police or tells her mother, and then you're like hank moody with statutory rape.[Image: confused.gif]

Lessons from Jail Bait

This is public service right there! Roosh might even consider having it as a guest post!

Just so you guys know, the age of consent in Brazil is 14y, completely reasonable as the girls here develop early.

I have two younger cousins, one is 13 and the other 16. I am starting to consider having them taking me to some parties, haha, but I'd feel like such a creep! Does this happen to you guys?

And the youngest girl I've pulled in a while over here was 17 (great kisser!), at a club, and my wingman hooked up with a fully developed 14 year old on the same occasion. These girls are running wild with their fake IDs...

so much for family values... haha! [Image: icon_twisted.gif]

Lessons from Jail Bait

Quote: (06-28-2011 09:02 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I had an interesting interaction today that I thought I'd share with the group, since it was a powerful reminder of several game principles that are valuable to both newbies and experienced players alike.

While running one of my regular practices, al-fresco game (thread on this forthcoming), I saw a couple of cute-as-button girls coming my direction. I rinsed the green stuff out of my teeth with my glass of water and played it cool while they made their way up the sidewalk. When they got close enough, I swiveled back to place and opened them with an admittedly weak, almost embarrassing, line--though it was still good enough to get to them to stop. When they did stop, I got a better look at them. One of them seemed younger than the other, but I estimated they were 18 or 19--especially since I was near a youth hostel, where a lot of college-age girls (and older) hang out. They were both well-dressed, with semi-hipster attire that they'd clearly bought at vintage stores or non-mainstream boutiques. I'd place them both around 8s.

They lingered for a while and chatted, but it wasn't until the younger-looking blurted out, while laughing at one of my jokes, "what do you expect from a 14- and 15-year-old?" that I realized I was wandering into some dangerous territory. When I inquired further, I confirmed they were students at local high schools. The kicker was when the older one said, "You're a cool guy and all, but I don't think my mom would like it if I brought a strange guy home." (this was before the other one said the what-do-you-expect line and was in response to me inviting myself to their place--which, before then, I assumed was the hostel up the street). I blew the line off skillfully, but started to realize something was amiss. Eventually, one of them texted her mom to come pick them both up.

Needless to say, I let them go without making any moves, but I culled some interesting, real-world reminders:

1. Young girls have sophisticated game, at the level of guys 8-10 years older than them.
These girls were in, roughly, the 9th and 10th grades, but they knew how to evade my well-polished player-advances (before I knew their ages) deftly, playing hard-to-get like a couple of 26-year-old chicks at a bar. They didn't scurry away in fear. They milked me for more attention. While most boys this age are still playing tag and video games, the girls are getting hit on by horny guys that are way older than them (e.g., Tuthmosis). These girls are definitely not hanging with guys their age, and they've definitely touched dick.

2. Young girls love weed and alcohol.
It didn't take long for our conversation to go into drugs/alcohol territory--a topic they broached. If you think the average 14- or 15-year-old girl that is even remotely cute is an innocent little flower playing with barbies, think again. American society may like to infantalize girls, but it's not grounded in anything but a vehement and foolhardy denial of the realities on the ground. These weren't pierced-up, ghetto-talking skanks either. They were a couple of nice-looking, sweet chicks who could carry on a decent conversation and made me genuinely chuckle a couple times with their wise-cracks.

3. It's nearly impossible to tell the difference between many, if not most, 15- to 18-year-olds.
Many of us agree that age-of-consent laws in America are ridiculous, especially when they're based entirely on numerical age, and that number is several years past sexual maturity. These girls looked and acted like college girls (bodies and faces). If they hadn't volunteered the information on their age, I could have easily been fooled. Men are given an unconscionable amount of legal responsibility when it comes to confirming a girl's age, while girls get a complete pass. (Incidentally, I live in a state where the age of consent is 18.)

4. These girls were game.
If I'd pushed it, ran better game (I admittedly let up on the gas when I learned their ages), or come through with some weed or wine coolers, it's quite likely that I could have scored some action with these girls. A player, as they say, knows.

First things first: be careful out there, guys. Even though everything turned out fine in my situation, all it would have taken was a another false move or two (and a phone call to the police from an angry mother) to get me locked up for doing what men are programmed to do. Age-of-consent laws may be royally idiotic, but they're still the law.

Second: Don't ever let aging harpies and jealous betas make you feel guilty for gaming 18-20 year-olds when you're 10, 15, or 20 years older than them. These girls start piling up experience early, and if you "do the right thing" and "date" a girl your own age, you're getting way more mileage than meets the eye. If you talk to any hot girl in her 20s and 30s, you'll learn that she was "hooking up with guys" as young as 11. And, you can bet your bottom dollar that most of those guys were older than them. I've had several girls that I've gone out with straight-up volunteer information like this.

Post is truth; I have a sister 3 years younger than me, and when we were teenagers I had no idea just how slutty she was. I only recently (well, relatively recently...) found out that when she was 15 she was banging 20 year olds and was admittedly bisexual. I bet the chump she's married to now has no clue.

As for the development, I have long blamed it on all the hormones and steroids we put into our plant and dairy products; at the beach at my dad's place (a prominent spot), I never cease to be amazed at how I'm seeing more and more 15ish year old girls (or younger!) with C and D cups.

I also think female libido and sexual curiosity is at its highest in the mid-to-late teen years. I also have had young girls that I've laid chops on telegraph interest in me pretty rapidly, but it's also something different; these girls have yet to be heartbroken by a stream of players and macks and so they don't have those bitch shields yet. I actually have a 17 year old with a perfect ass who every time I log onto the MSN she sends me messages and in no uncertain terms tries to get me to take her out and fuck her (she's 18 in November, I believe, then it'll be go time).

Weed and alcohol isn't essential for just young girls, I always keep a supply of both around for all girls I have over at the place. Even if she doesn't say she wants it, I'm always breaking out the jays and cocktails when I have girls over. It certainly levels the playing field (especially weed; makes girls horny).

Lessons from Jail Bait

Age of consent is a big one;

you get arrested for that, kiss your life goodbye. You'll never get a decent job again in America, you'll be on a sex offender list, and you'll be on news headlines in every local newspaper.

Is it worth it?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Lessons from Jail Bait

Alcohol and bud is a deadly combination. Guys are always trying to get girls drunk but if you throw some green into the mix mmmmhmmm. I suggest everyone invests in a bong. It'll tear you up if you don't smoke to much and its a lot quicker for the lizards.

14 yrs old in Brazil!? For all these countries that have a low age of consent - it's perfectly legal to pick up a youngster on the street, take her back to your room and fuck? No if's, and's or but's? High school girls are always staring at me since I look young. I've had to force myself to not approach plenty of times.

Lessons from Jail Bait

Quote: (06-29-2011 09:46 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

This is public service right there! Roosh might even consider having it as a guest post!

Just so you guys know, the age of consent in Brazil is 14y, completely reasonable as the girls here develop early.

I have two younger cousins, one is 13 and the other 16. I am starting to consider having them taking me to some parties, haha, but I'd feel like such a creep! Does this happen to you guys?

And the youngest girl I've pulled in a while over here was 17 (great kisser!), at a club, and my wingman hooked up with a fully developed 14 year old on the same occasion. These girls are running wild with their fake IDs...

so much for family values... haha! [Image: icon_twisted.gif]

There are special USA rules for travelers that says that any sexual contact with under-18 will be dealt with, if the USA finds out...regardless of the age of consent of the destination.

As the post above me says....is it worth it?

Some of you will need to network in order to establish and maintain your own business ventures to support your desired lifestyle. Do you want to possibly impact your client relations? Remember, not every guy will agree with underage contact regardless what were the rules/age of consent.

Lessons from Jail Bait

Interesting read:
http://www.inmalafide.com/blog/2011/06/2...al-travel/

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Lessons from Jail Bait

For the record...

I am not bashing those of you who may bang a 16 or 17 year old...not at all. Trust me, I can understand....but I am also a "cost-benefit-risk" type of guy and was always told NEVER chance future money or goals.

Lessons from Jail Bait

taken from wikipedia :

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...onsent.png

Lessons from Jail Bait

Quote: (06-29-2011 01:04 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

taken from wikipedia :

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...onsent.png

time to travel to mexico

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Lessons from Jail Bait

Quote: (06-29-2011 12:58 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

For the record...

I am not bashing those of you who may bang a 16 or 17 year old...not at all. Trust me, I can understand....but I am also a "cost-benefit-risk" type of guy and was always told NEVER chance future money or goals.

Didn't you say you liked aging spinsters over 35 with an abominable waist to hip ratio? You're in the wrong thread man!

Lessons from Jail Bait

Quote: (06-29-2011 02:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2011 12:58 PM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

For the record...

Didn't you say you liked aging spinsters over 35 with an abominable waist to hip ratio? You're in the wrong thread man!

I see I am.

Lessons from Jail Bait

Quote: (06-29-2011 05:56 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Last week I learned that the age of consent in Poland is 15.

Central Europe has one of the lowest ages of consent on the continent. It is also 15 in Romania and Slovakia, and 14 in Serbia and Hungary. Only Spain has it at 13.

Quote: (06-29-2011 11:28 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

There are special USA rules for travelers that says that any sexual contact with under-18 will be dealt with, if the USA finds out...regardless of the age of consent of the destination.

This seem to be a common mistake. The law makes it a crime to have the commercial sexual contacts - i.e. underage prostitution. Read that. Some time ago a lot of Asian countries with low age of consent (i.e. Thailand) had no laws against child prostitution, so Western nations had to make such laws themselves to combat child sex tourism. Now most, if not all, nations have such laws - and they actually enforce them. An example is Thailand, which says the age of consent is 15, but if something of value was exchanged, then the age of consent is 18.

To my knowledge this law says nothing about voluntary, non-commercial sexual contacts which do not involve exchanging anything of value for sex with a person under 18yo.

Lessons from Jail Bait

Quote: (06-29-2011 04:51 AM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Move to Europe if you like the younger teens..Germany ,Holland.... Not only will their mother's not be miffed,they'll probably cook you breakfast!

This exactly.
A couple weeks ago I made out with a 14 year old girl..i was half way to the hotel before she told me she was in 8th grade.

Most of the time here in germany if you look at least 16 you wont get carded.
Ive seen girls as young as 12 out drinking and smoking at 1am.

I am the cock carousel

Lessons from Jail Bait

Thanks for the nice words on the post, fellas.

@G-man: when I knock out the al-fresco post, you'll definitely have to add your trademark "G-money touch."

One addendum: Another thing I noticed is how well the two girls "winged" each other. It was like a couple of adult bitches, or even a couple of seasoned male players. Even at this "tender" age they knew to cover for each other's lies during their banter, and to make things more difficult when the older guy started to bob-and-weave in one direction. It was both amusing and impressive. Of course, they would have been no match for an un-handicapped Tuthmosis, especially one with wine coolers and herb. LOL.

Although most of those European countries you guys mentioned have been on my travel list for years there are--as many of us know--states in the U.S. where AOC isn't a ridiculous 18. From now on, when I keep my game domestic, I'm going to look on that list first.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Lessons from Jail Bait

Fairly off-topic but funny. Age 15 in Swe and the girls are putting up vids of their sexual escapades like this: http://www.100procentparty.se/blogg/?p=350

I would have gone crazy in my early twenties if I had to raise the bar to 18...

Lessons from Jail Bait

Quote: (06-30-2011 02:12 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Fairly off-topic but funny. Age 15 in Swe and the girls are putting up vids of their sexual escapades like this: http://www.100procentparty.se/blogg/?p=350

I would have gone crazy in my early twenties if I had to raise the bar to 18...

Embedding for you, that chick was very cute:

And she has tons of other vids.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Lessons from Jail Bait

Edit: Computer issue, my bad

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.