rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

Last night, one of my buddies wrote me and told me that it was academy award season and all the movies that are in the cinema are available online. I picked out one called Sicario which ended up being one of most bad-ass movies I've seen in some time.

After the movie I started thinking, "Damn, that movie was awesome" but after a quick google search I saw that the feminist were already on the attack. Such a shame, as the movie is Oscar contender worthy in my opinion.

[Image: attachment.jpg29135]   

If you're interested in checking the movie out, here is the trailer

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

It's a great movie.

WIA

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

Looks pretty cool, I'm always up for a movie with Benicio and Josh Brolin.

If you liked Sicario, you owe it to yourself to see Prisoners, directed by the same guy.

Fuck feminists, they can suck a dick (would probably mellow some of them out).

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

It's hard not to spoil this but let's just say that it takes all the grrl power roundhouse kicking girl tropes and turns it on its fucking head when you think that's the direction the movie is going to go.

Probably the movie of the year for me at least. It also depicts the players, higher level government involvement, and the ambiguous nature of the drug war in a frighteningly realistic light. I recommend reading El Narco before watching this.

The only thing I found unrealistic is how easy one of the drug lords gets popped. Usually those guys are armed to the tits and have a shitload of their own professional killers everywhere. The cartel referenced in this movie is basically a version of the Sinaloa cartel. Except in real life the Sinaloa cartel is actually much more powerful.

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

They probably just don't like the fact that it portrays what tends to end up happening to supposedly "strong and independent women" under situations of extreme peril; ie, they crack and have to be saved by the men.

Definitely a very good movie though. Saw it a couple of months ago.

HSLD

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

I watched it last night as well. I thought it was fantastic and the subtle soundtrack really added to the overall atmosphere and experience. Its a shame feminists are trying to capitalize off such a good movie. I would highly recommend it.

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

Feminist Frequency?

Oh, Anita Sarkeesian still trying to stay relevant. Right.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

Quote: (12-20-2015 08:17 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Feminist Frequency?

Oh, Anita Sarkeesian still trying to stay relevant. Right.

Actually, it's her handler jonathan mcintosh that's behind the fem freq twitter account,not her.

[Image: 085_jpg_large.jpg]

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

I was going to suggest Sarkeesian is his sock puppet, but then the image of his hand shoved up her arse billowed across my mind...

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

Saw the movie yesterday. At first I thought it was going to be a girl power female hero type movie but I was surprised in the direction it went.

Not what I was expecting. Really good movie.

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

At the start of the movie I was complaining about how she was leading the bust (at the stash house), I'm happy how it turned out.

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

Now I have to see this.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

The movie really captured the grittyness of Mexico. Although I have a fair amount of experience in the country I've never been near Juarez and it felt like it was on another level.

Emily Blunt and her partner annoyed the hell out of everyone the whole film. Then when the lights came on they couldn't handle it.

I really liked the end, "Move to a small town where the rule of law still exists. This is the land of wolves now and you're not a wolf."

Benicio went hard. Great film.

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

This film blew me away, and I immediately knew it would be slammed by feminists.

The reason this movie was so great is because it was 'real'. There was no pandering.... It took a snapshot of reality and formed a story around it, everything that unfolded was a consequence of how it would of happened in the real world under those circumstances.

A lot of the film is dealing with a very intense and gritty reality, there's no time for bullshit. And I think they did a fantastic job a exemplifying this.

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

I can't enjoy action-movies with female protagonists. The trailer looks awesome, but this issue instantly came up. Judging by some of your comments, she apparently isn't the protagonist later on? If that's the case, I'd want to watch it but I don't want to waste my time. Could someone clarify this for me?

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

Quote: (12-21-2015 09:03 AM)Requiem Wrote:  

I can't enjoy action-movies with female protagonists. The trailer looks awesome, but this issue instantly came up. Judging by some of your comments, she apparently isn't the protagonist later on? If that's the case, I'd want to watch it but I don't want to waste my time. Could someone clarify this for me?

Me neither, too much sentimentalism, emotions pouring from everywhere but I'm 100% sure you'll enjoy this one till the end.

Can't give you more information on this without spoiling but I enjoyed every second of it and the kind of movie I watch look more like expendables than anything.

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

Damn. I'll have to check it out. I'll admit when I saw the trailer I thought, "A chick. Taking on the cartels. Haha ok." More roundhouse grrl power shit.

Thanks for the heads up.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

This movie is the real deal. I was very annoyed at the girl in the beginning and sort of throughout, but when reality caught up at the end it made a lot more sense.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

The girl protagonist is protagonist in name only. That is why it mirrors reality. Reality doesn't care if you think you are the center of the world, and that's why these feminist types dislike it.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

Candidate for movie of the year for sure guys. I would recommend every RVF member to go check it out.

On a subtle level, it was basically, 'How to game a chick' 101.

She got played and then tried to call 'rape' at the end.

Shit didn't work out.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

Quote: (12-21-2015 03:18 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Now I have to see this.

Its in my queue. Love this kind of movie.

Лучше поздно, чем никогда

...life begins at "70% Warning Level."....

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

Watched it last night, awesome ass movie.

The girl definitely got humbled throughout the movie, I actually felt bad for her at the end because she seemed to become more vulnerable and feminine after being used and abused.

Benicio did an excellent job, wouldn't be surprised to see an Oscar nomination from him. His actions at the end were shocking, I didn't expect him to do what he did.

Josh Brolin seemed underutilized, he was just kind of the archetypal cocky CIA guy who doesn't who likes to joke around with pretty serious stuff.

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

Glad to see here that I wasn't the only one with second thoughts about this movie re: the strong, independent woman trope, but now I know that's not the case I'm looking forward to watching it.

This is great marketing though - anything feminists hate = must have.

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

Watched it this evening following recommendations here. Easily the best film I've seen all year. The chick is not the 'protagonist' in anything other than the loosest sense. Most definitely a real-world film, no feminist fantasy. Would absolutely recommend to all.

Feminist Slam "Sicario"

Very accurate movie about what really goes on along the Southwest Border and about how powerful drug trafficking organizations really are. The only way you can really counter them is with brute force not the inefficient America justice system. I was also concerned that Hollywood was going to screw up the movie with a sappy lead heroine doing unrealistic stupid shit. However, it is an unbelievably good, realistic film. Your typical American will be extremely disturbed by this movie but for once I applaud Hollywood for actually getting it right.