rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Easy places for Game in the US

Hey guys, I was thinking of starting a thread for people like myself and others who are thinking of moving to/within the US(for work) with women as one of their considerations.

The easiest(Tier 1) places with feminine women without much obesity that I have gathered from the forum:

Tier 1:

1. Texas(Austin seems the best followed by Dallas) - Texans seem to be a friendly bunch with a laid back vibe. Any other places in the deep south which can compare?

2. Utah(Salt Lake City) - Mormon culture seems to make women more appealing somehow

3. North Dakota(Fargo, Great Forks). - A lot of countryside girls with great personalities Any other places in the far north which can compare?

4. New York City(Not sure about the feminine part)

5. Virginia and Kentucky perhaps? Not sure about this, verification needed

Based on my experience and from comments in the forum I would put the Midwest in Tier 2.

How would you guys rank the places I have listed?

Fell free to add other places that rank alongside.

Cheers!

Two more places to add to the list:

New Orleans
Las Vegas

This might push out Austin from the top 5.

Quote: (12-19-2015 06:09 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

3. North Dakota(Fargo, Great Forks). - A lot of countryside girls with great personalities Any other places in the far north which can compare?

You should replace ND with MN. There's really no reason to live in ND unless you're working in the oil industry. It will get old real fast. The same girls can be found in the Twin Cities, where there is actually something to do. Not to mention a wide variety of jobs.

There are a ton of girls from rural areas all over the state (and ND, SD, WI) that come to go to school. I have enjoyed plenty of them myself.

If you can deal with the 130º+ temperature change between summer and winter it can be an enjoyable place.

Edit- This isn't an endorsement of the place being especially "easy", just that it contains a good amount of attractive women with agreeable attitudes. If you like women of Nordic and German genes, this is the place.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (12-20-2015 03:39 AM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

You should replace ND with MN. There's really no reason to live in ND unless you're working in the oil industry. It will get old real fast. The same girls can be found in the Twin Cities, where there is actually something to do. Not to mention a wide variety of jobs.

There are a ton of girls from rural areas all over the state (and ND, SD, WI) that come to go to school. I have enjoyed plenty of them myself.

If you can deal with the 130º+ temperature change between summer and winter it can be an enjoyable place.

Edit- This isn't an endorsement of the place being especially "easy", just that it contains a good amount of attractive women with agreeable attitudes. If you like women of Nordic and German genes, this is the place.

How would you compare the personalities of women from these rural states with those from the other regions. From what I have gathered broadly personality-wise, Northwest(ND, MN, SD etc.)>Deep South>Midwest>Northeast>SOCAL, Florida

I rep LA in here and say it's the easiest place to find beautiful women from all over the world. Because of our great weather and many great locations/events to game at; you have to opportunity to really challenge yourself and take gaming to the next level by practicing many new styles.

Los Angeles is basically Abundance Mentality Capital. Any body here can get replaced easily which is why over here you learn quick to always be replacing not chasing these women.

Due to the overblown ego's of girls down here you will be some of the most bitchiest sluts in the world who think their pussy is made out of gold based on how stuck up their personalities is.

But if you know how to screen and filter properly you can find some of the most amazing and feminine women for the world from all types of backgrounds.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

I've been told that LA is a logistical nightmare.

WIA

Quote: (12-20-2015 08:08 AM)LA Savage Wrote:  

I rep LA in here and say it's the easiest place to find beautiful women from all over the world. Because of our great weather and many great locations/events to game at; you have to opportunity to really challenge yourself and take gaming to the next level by practicing many new styles.

Los Angeles is basically Abundance Mentality Capital. Any body here can get replaced easily which is why over here you learn quick to always be replacing not chasing these women.

Due to the overblown ego's of girls down here you will be some of the most bitchiest sluts in the world who think their pussy is made out of gold based on how stuck up their personalities is.

But if you know how to screen and filter properly you can find some of the most amazing and feminine women for the world from all types of backgrounds.

The easiest(Tier 1) places with feminine women without much obesity that I have gathered from the forum:
Tier 1:
5. Kentucky perhaps? Not sure about this, verification needed

[Image: jordan.gif]

I know you are not American, but this was one of the funniest things I've read in the a long while.

Let me put it this way... it's not called Kentucky Fried Chicken for nothing.

The main problem with your request is that in America there are no areas with a high enough concentration of what I would consider to be truly "feminine" women. These girls are dispersed in a sea of annoying sluts.

I've heard guys say Salt Lake City and the upper midwest would qualify, but I'm not sure I even agree with that. If you really wanted this you would have to move to small town USA, but the inherent problems of American women still exist there and you would have to live in small town USA

I would just focus on your second criterion, slim and sexy looking women.

In that case you want to focus on three areas, Tier 1 cities, warmer state cities and large cities with sizable populations of young American and Foreign women students.

Tier 1 being: New York City, Miami, Los Angeles and Las Vegas

Warmer state cities being: Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, Phoenix, San Diego and Tampa.

Large cities with large student populations being: Austin, Boston, Columbus, and Minneapolis.

My top 3

1. New York City
2. New York City
3. New York City

Quote:Quote:

1. Texas (Austin seems the best followed by Dallas) - Texans seem to be a friendly bunch with a laid back vibe. Any other places in the deep south which can compare?

I agree Texans are a noble & friendly people but Austin is nothing like the rest of Texas. If you like hippies, piercings, freaks of every creed, live music etc ... it might be a place to look into. I've only been there briefly and didn't get laid but I can't imagine it to be hard.

Utah(Salt Lake City) - Mormon culture seems to make women more appealing somehow

Salt Lake City itself is not particularly Mormon as people would like you to believe. I think maybe 35% are Mormon. The metro area which is commonly called "the Valley" however is Mormon central. Cities like West Valley, Murray, Taylorsville, West Jordan. So you get the both of both worlds. Play the field with the regular sluts in the city proper and whenever you feel the itch to LTR some Mormon girl, they're just a 10 minute drive away on I-80.
Mormon chicks are hands down the best marriage stock in the US if you have no qualms about converting. I also don't think I have ever seen a fat Mormon girl.

Stay away from those shit-holes. Your intelligence and social skills will atrophy because the only people you'll interact with will be simple country folk. Also, a large chunk of the pleasant country girls from good families in Eastern North Dakota move out of state to Minnesota for college and often never come back leaving only the fat & trashy types behind. If you're dead set of the upper-midwest look into the Twin Cities Minneapolis-St.Paul. They're not bad at all. The girls are very pleasant and of mostly Scandinavian stock. Never seen as many 6 foot blonde stunners with glacier blue eyes in the US. Swedish surnames like Eriksson, Magnusson or Holstroem are very common.

Never been a big fan of NYC. You're either an NYC kinda guy or you're not so don't take my word on this.

Have you looked into Phoenix, Scottsdale and Las Vegas? These cities have consistently been the easiest for me to get laid.

Easiest to get laid = Manhattan

Feminine, traditional = The south

Not fat = Miami beach

Choose one. Suffer well

It's not NYC, LA, Miami, or Vegas, but I'm starting to feel that Boston ain't half bad if you're stuck in the North. It has some of the same qualities as NYC and likely far better ratios than DC, philly, or Chicago, due to all the colleges.

Just avoid Cambridge except during the day.

I moved to Scottsdale, AZ this year and I definitely find it easier to get laid here with higher quality women than I did back home. Ratios are better too. But home is DC/Baltimore so perhaps I'm a bit biased.

For a foreign friend who I wanted to maximize his chances of getting laid in a weekend, I'd put my money on NYC and Vegas first.

You guys are going about this all wrong.

Sit down an rationalize this.

Women can get laid whenever they want.

Men cannot.

You're looking for a town where women most adequately appeal to you by being feminine.

You're ability to get laid often is going to happen by living in a location where you most adequately appeal to them.

Instead of looking for a town with feminine women, look for a town with feminine men. And go be the opposite.

I live in a feminist town for a reason. The men are pussies.

I dont want to hijack the thread but I got a question.

I keep reading about corporate tax and business tax and self employment tax and honestly all of this makes little sense to me. For those of you with a business, do you tackle this stuff yourself or hire someone? Get an accountant? I also hear about some states being more business friendly then others, the main ones being Texas and Nevada, will living in one of those sates really make it that much less of a headache dealing with the legal side of things? I'm trying to start an ecommerce business and am willing to move to the most friendly state if it means less bullshit.

Quote: (12-20-2015 09:31 AM)Designate Wrote:  

Tier 1:
5. Kentucky perhaps? Not sure about this, verification needed

[Image: jordan.gif]

I know you are not American, but this was one of the funniest things I've read in the a long while.

Let me put it this way... it's not called Kentucky Fried Chicken for nothing.

The main problem with your request is that in America there are no areas with a high enough concentration of what I would consider to be truly "feminine" women. These girls are dispersed in a sea of annoying sluts.

I've heard guys say Salt Lake City and the upper midwest would qualify, but I'm not sure I even agree with that. If you really wanted this you would have to move to small town USA, but the inherent problems of American women still exist there and you would have to live in small town USA

I would just focus on your second criterion, slim and sexy looking women.

In that case you want to focus on three areas, Tier 1 cities, warmer state cities and large cities with sizable populations of young American and Foreign women students.

Tier 1 being: New York City, Miami, Los Angeles and Las Vegas

Warmer state cities being: Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, Phoenix, San Diego and Tampa.

Large cities with large student populations being: Austin, Boston, Columbus, and Minneapolis.

Maybe, the thread can be better served by taking out 'feminine' and replacing it with 'friendly/approachable'.

I think that will be more relevant to men who have a comparatively lesser experience with women or those who don't have the time or patience to deal with stuck up women however sexy they might be.

Quote: (12-20-2015 06:32 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

You guys are going about this all wrong.

Sit down an rationalize this.

Women can get laid whenever they want.

Men cannot.

You're looking for a town where women most adequately appeal to you by being feminine.

You're ability to get laid often is going to happen by living in a location where you most adequately appeal to them.

Instead of looking for a town with feminine women, look for a town with feminine men. And go be the opposite.

Im guessing you live in Portland or Seattle.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Hey guys, I was thinking of starting a thread for people like myself and others who are thinking of moving to/within the US(for work) with women as one of their considerations.

Tier 1:

1. Texas(Austin seems the best followed by Dallas) - Texans seem to be a friendly bunch with a laid back vibe. Any other places in the deep south which can compare?

2. Utah(Salt Lake City) - Mormon culture seems to make women more appealing somehow

4. New York City(Not sure about the feminine part)

5. Virginia and Kentucky perhaps? Not sure about this, verification needed

Based on my experience and from comments in the forum I would put the Midwest in Tier 2.

How would you guys rank the places I have listed?

Fell free to add other places that rank alongside.

Cheers!

Ok, Minneapolis, Minnesota seems to deserve a place in the list based on the replies and other threads. However, Scottsdale, AZ seems to be contentious where the demeanour of the ladies are concerned. Any opinions?

Tier 1 for friendliness and ease of gaming:

1. Minneapolis(Minnesota) - A melting pot of the girls from the other upper midwest states

3. North Dakota(Fargo, Great Forks). - A lot of countryside girls with great personalities

4. New York City

5. Las Vegas, Nevada - What about the other parts of Nevada?

6. New Orleans, Louisiana - Are the girls as agreeable in the other parts of the state or is it just for springbreak?

7. Kansas, Virginia and Kentucky perhaps?

The thread is titled easiest places to game in the US, correct? Rural places with more conservative women would not be "easy" game. Maybe decent places to find a girlfriend/wife, but not for one night stands and same day lays etc.

If you are looking for sex, look to cities; particularly popular ones that are exciting/fun or popular college centers. Not all cities are created equal, but by and large most larger metropolitan areas in the US are similar. Lots of slutty transplants from all over the country that move there to live the fun and crazy city-girl lifestyle going to school and/or working a generic corporate job.

You want cities with a large population of easy girls (good ratios) and solid logistics.

New York is generally accepted to be the poosy paradise of the US. Millions of women in a tight concentration who are willing and eager to hook up with strangers without too much resistance. It's like an amplified microcosm of the US. Hookup culture is the name of the game, and tinder is your right hand man.

Miami is supposed to be decent as again there are a lot of attractive women in a tight area, and the weather is always nice there making for a more fun city with a healthy party scene. Most young women living there are likely all about the party life, and it's a popular vacation/Spring break spot.

Las Vegas. I can't speak from personal experience but it's been said if you can't get laid in Vegas then you can't get laid anywhere - but this may depend a lot on your game style and/or bankroll. Almost everyone there isn't from there and generally is there to have a crazy/fun/carefree time.

From my personal experience I will say Denver is a good one - lots of young fit girls who are nice, fun, and easy.

Most any college town will be decent for hooking up, though I can't cosign Boston. People there are generally shitty and it's basically the campus-rape-scare capital of the country.

Aside from maybe huge cities like Chicago, Dallas, Houston, and Atlanta, I can't cosign the South or Midwest as an easy place to game. I just came back from a week in Tulsa and girls are noticeably less slutty there as well as OKC (although a little easier as it's a bigger city).

Hope that helps.

Quote: (12-21-2015 06:20 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (12-20-2015 06:32 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Im guessing you live in Portland or Seattle.

No he's smarter than that.

Quote: (12-21-2015 07:50 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

From my personal experience I will say Denver is a good one - lots of young fit girls who are nice, fun, and easy.

No no no this has to stop I don't care if LINUX, BlurredSevens, and Jesus Christ himself endorse Denver.

Boulder is pretty damn good. Probably a top 25 city/college town for game in the U.S.

Denver is not. The ratios are pretty fucked up and the girls put little effort into appearance. Also many aren't fat they are just a frumpy 10-15 lbs overweight. I will admit most of them have very pleasant attitudes though.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (12-21-2015 08:00 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

No no no this has to stop I don't care if LINUX, BlurredSevens, and Jesus Christ himself endorse Denver.

Boulder is pretty damn good. Probably a top 25 city/college town for game in the U.S.

Denver is not. The ratios are pretty fucked up and the girls put little effort into appearance. Also many aren't fat they are just a frumpy 10-15 lbs overweight. I will admit most of them have very pleasant attitudes though.

When is the last time you came to the big D? Read the last several posts in here:

thread-31565.html

This City has changed a lot in the past couple of years. With the legalization of weed, exponential growing popularity of CU Boulder, and the trend of crunchy hipster granola yoga lifestyle, Denver has been blowing the fuck up. Lots of fit young women moving here to live in the hip mile-high city. It's the Brewery capital of the country, and offers the winter sports lifestyle like no other. Ratios are just fine and I can twist my neck all day walking around downtown scoping out cute girls in yoga pants and northface jackets.

The thread is titled easiest places to game in the US, correct? Rural places with more conservative women would not be "easy" game. Maybe decent places to find a girlfriend/wife, but not for one night stands and same day lays etc.

If you are looking for sex, look to cities; particularly popular ones that are exciting/fun or popular college centers. Not all cities are created equal, but by and large most larger metropolitan areas in the US are similar. Lots of slutty transplants from all over the country that move there to live the fun and crazy city-girl lifestyle going to school and/or working a generic corporate job.

You want cities with a large population of easy girls (good ratios) and solid logistics.

New York is generally accepted to be the poosy paradise of the US. Millions of women in a tight concentration who are willing and eager to hook up with strangers without too much resistance. It's like an amplified microcosm of the US. Hookup culture is the name of the game, and tinder is your right hand man.

Miami is supposed to be decent as again there are a lot of attractive women in a tight area, and the weather is always nice there making for a more fun city with a healthy party scene. Most young women living there are likely all about the party life, and it's a popular vacation/Spring break spot.

Las Vegas. I can't speak from personal experience but it's been said if you can't get laid in Vegas then you can't get laid anywhere - but this may depend a lot on your game style and/or bankroll. Almost everyone there isn't from there and generally is there to have a crazy/fun/carefree time.

Most any college town will be decent for hooking up, though I can't cosign Boston. People there are generally shitty and it's basically the campus-rape-scare capital of the country.

Aside from maybe huge cities like Chicago, Dallas, Houston, and Atlanta, I can't cosign the South or Midwest as an easy place to game. I just came back from a week in Tulsa and girls are noticeably less slutty there as well as OKC (although a little easier as it's a bigger city).

Hope that helps.

Girls in Miami have also been said to have snotty attitudes much like in LA too. More opinions on that might be helpful.

I would say that wining and dining a pleasant country girl for 2/3 dates would be better than getting a makeout then getting flaked on by a city girl. Plus using novelty to your advantage, country girls can be easily impressed by dressing sharp and basically not messing up, I would think.

Quote: (12-21-2015 08:26 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

It's the Brewery capital of the country

[Image: 2iu2muv.png]

Quote: (12-22-2015 08:34 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

I would say that wining and dining a pleasant country girl for 2/3 dates would be better than getting a makeout then getting flaked on by a city girl. Plus using novelty to your advantage, country girls can be easily impressed by dressing sharp and basically not messing up, I would think.

Your train of thought is correct. If you are going to go this route with country girls also be prepared to run a lot of social circle game to get around the dudes. They are infinitely more masculine than your average limp-wristed city fag, but they are quite beta/BP at heart and are often too shit faced by the end of the night to game girls.

From my experiences, Midwest and rural girls love Aussie and British accents. I've seen Brits eat at an endless Midwestern muff buffet in Columbus. A lot of these girls simply can't resist. If you have above average looks and dress well, you won't have to go to great lengths to seduce them. Tell them you play Aussie rules and you surf.

Just drop the Kentucky shit. Outside of Lexington and Louisville you will be in pussy hell and even though there a couple angles you can play in each city they are far down the list in the grand scheme of things. Take a look at the Midwest cities presented in this thread already, as well as Texas and some of the other southern cities.

Girls in Miami have also been said to have snotty attitudes much like in LA too. More opinions on that might be helpful.

I do agree actually. I am not speaking about Miami from experience just things I have read on the board - but most places with a large number of beautiful women and heavy party/nightlife scene are going to have it's share of bitches.

You are right about gaming rural girls, but like I said if we are talking sheer volume of bangs and potential bangs, you aren't going to touch city life in a left-leaning metropolis. There is also generally a smaller pool of attractive girls in the country so you have plan your targets well.

Quote: (12-22-2015 10:11 AM)Designate Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2015 08:26 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

It's the Brewery capital of the country

[Image: 2iu2muv.png]

Agreed. I never said Denver had an amazing party scene. There area really only a mere handful of "clubs" downtown, but thats simply not the vibe of the city. It's not LA, Miami, or NY. If clubbing is your thing I wouldn't say Denver is a great choice.

Quote: (12-22-2015 10:25 AM)Designate Wrote:  

Your train of thought is correct. If you are going to go this route with country girls also be prepared to run a lot of social circle game to get around the dudes. They are infinitely more masculine than your average limp-wristed city fag, but they are quite beta/BP at heart and are often too shit faced by the end of the night to game girls.

From my experiences, Midwest and rural girls love Aussie and British accents. I've seen Brits eat at an endless Midwestern muff buffet in Columbus. A lot of these girls simply can't resist. If you have above average looks and dress well, you won't have to go to great lengths to seduce them. Tell them you play Aussie rules and you surf.

Just drop the Kentucky shit. Outside of Lexington and Louisville you will be in pussy hell and even though there a couple angles you can play in each city they are far down the list in the grand scheme of things. Take a look at the Midwest cities presented in this thread already, as well as Texas and some of the other southern cities.

Yes, you might be right about the accent. But I am a coloured guy, kind of latino/middle eastern look so I am not sure if the midwest is a great place for me.

There seems to be a lot of mixed opinions about Texas in this forum, Dallas seems to be filled with snobby professional chicks, Houston ok, but good if you want more diversity. Austin seems to be the pussy paradise logistics wise and if you are into white all american girls and San Antonio, just forget it.

Looks like Ohio needs more checking out. What about Cleveland? Any others have opinions about Columbus?