rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lying about your age?

Lying about your age?

As we all know, most American girls have a pretty stupid aversion to significant age differences. A few of the more intelligent ones recognize the benefits of dating a man who's established and lives an exciting lifestyle. The rest are happy banging someone closer to their age who has no ambition beyond playing video games and is constantly broke.

This isn't about the unemployed loser being more "alpha bad boy." I'm talking about all things being equal with the exception of age difference (10-20 years give or take) and having a lucrative career.

Unfortunately, on many occasions I've had to knock several years off my age when first meeting a girl.. both in person and online, lest I want to be immediately disqualified and stuck dating post-wall women with a bunch of kids and a frequent flier card on the cock carousel. I'm a high value guy so I refuse to settle for less than a high value girl.

Many of the hottest girls I've been with were significantly younger than me, didn't know my real age at first, and after they were hooked they didn't care as much about the real age difference when I revealed it. But I know if it wasn't for the initial deception I never would have stood a chance to get to that point. I look significantly younger than my actual age, so the initial age I "tell" them is credible.

Obviously I don't condone this and there's arguments to be made about the morality of it all. It goes against the grain of everything I am to be manipulative in this way. But unfortunately it seems to be the only way to get your foot in the door with our current dating market conditions in the US.

There's a couple of ways I've handled this when I feel I "have" to reveal my true age, and I'll be happy to share with anyone who PMs me. I don't want to reveal any of this on a public forum though.

My methods have had mixed results, sometimes it works likes a charm and other times it's a disaster. I'm curious what some of the seasoned players on here are doing. If you don't want to post it here send me a PM. I know I can't be the only guy on here doing this..

Lying about your age?

Definitely not claiming to be a seasoned player over here, but this is a pretty interesting topic. I just treat my age as another piece of information I want to hide from them. What I mean is, I've lied and said I'm younger to girls (younger and older than me) and I've lied and said I'm older to girls (younger and older than me) than I actually am. Sometimes I tell them my real age. Sometimes I ask, "what if I'm 17?" I've never been disqualified by a women for any of these things, maybe you are worried needlessly?

Don't date old chicks for no reason.

Not to pry, but what are the criteria of you feeling compelled to tell these women your real age? An LTR or something? In my opinion, if the two of you aren't planning on a future together (you want an LTR with her), so what if you shave a few years off your age? If you think she ain't buffing her life up a bit to seem more palatable to you I'd be surprised. On the actual reveal though, that's tough I agree. I have seen a significant relationship destroyed because of a one year age lie by the dude involved.

I guess my question is this, are these women you may be lying to about your age potential LTR material? Online chicks? Probably not. If they were, I'd imagine a wider spread on the age gap won't be such an issue.

Searched the forum "Lying about age" and nothing specifically titled that came up, I was surprised - this seems like a pretty relevant thread. Good post.

Lying about your age?

For "fling" type of girls I could care less. I maintain the deception. Good point there, I should have mentioned that. This is for those situations where you see a potential LTR start to emerge. In that situation she's eventually going to find out somehow. My thinking is it's better to tell her on your terms than wait for her to find out some other way.. she will eventually, then you're in damage control mode and your frame is fucked.

Lying about your age?

Totally agree. Jeez you could just try the jedi mind trick? "Sure I told you I was born in 19xx! What are you high?" I dunno see if it works this could unlock a whole new level.

Lying about your age?

Haha. That's one thing I tried before. Works well if they had a few drinks, the bar was loud, lots of distractions, etc. But day game/online (where your age is clearly visible in your profile) this doesn't cut it.

Lying about your age?

If you're so worried about it, just lie to them.

I've found most girls don't give a shit about your age if you're cool around them, make them laugh, and fuck them good.

Now I'm not sure how old you are but if you can pass for younger than do it.

Just keep a girl guessing the first few times, a girl I've banged a few times still doesn't know my age and asked me a few times, I still haven't told her.

I actually use a lower age on my online profiles. I explain I used an old dummy FB profile I had for marketing, because my current work won't allow me to have social media.

Lying about your age?

Quote: (12-16-2015 11:57 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

If you're so worried about it, just lie to them.

I've found most girls don't give a shit about your age if you're cool around them, make them laugh, and fuck them good.

Now I'm not sure how old you are but if you can pass for younger than do it.

Just keep a girl guessing the first few times, a girl I've banged a few times still doesn't know my age and asked me a few times, I still haven't told her.

I actually use a lower age on my online profiles. I explain I used an old dummy FB profile I had for marketing, because my current work won't allow me to have social media.

I'm hovering around 40, but can pass for ~8-10 years younger. And when you say most girls don't give a shit about your age, you're probably referring to girls that already know you (social circle, work, whatever). They know you're a cool guy who fucks like a rock star, so age becomes less of a disqualifying factor. I'm talking about girls you meet from cold approach or online, the ones most likely to see your age as a dealbreaker before even getting to know you (in the US anyway)

And yeah, for flings, FWB, etc I could care less about telling them my actual age. Let them think what they want. But if things start heading towards an LTR you have to address it at some point. She's gonna see your license someday, one of your friends might slip up around her.. there's a million ways she'll find out.

Good tip on the FB profile btw.

Lying about your age?

Here are a few

1A. Girl: "So How old are you?"

PT: "Old enough not to get involved with superficial women" (I call this my 180 deg pivot...get her to start qualifying to you)

1.B Girl: "I think you're too old for me" (Statement slightly different than 1 A question)

PT: "The question isn't whether I'm too old for you. The question is whether you're mature enough for me" (Classic but still effective)

2.Girl: "So How old are you?"

PT: "Old enough to bend you over my knee and give you a good spanking if I need to"
(I use that one if I suspect underlying daddy issues/older guy fantasy)

3.Girl: "So How old are you?"

PT: "Old / mature enough not to let what my friends or family think keep me from doing what I want"

(I refer to that one as a "cock block inoculation" if girl is around others. One of the biggest stumbling blocks to banging younger women that might otherwise want to)

There are many others. Pivot/ deflect or ignore. Keeps the mystery/potential/tingles alive

Bottom line OP: I understand your reservations about being dishonest or manipulative. But I also know that any girl that gets to be in my life for a significant period of time will enjoy it. The only time I've ever had a complaint about my age after the fact was when they were on the way out. That says it all to me

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Lying about your age?

^^^Solid.

Thanks for those. Your examples are perfect for treating the initial age question as a shit-test and flipping the script.

I don't know if you've ever entered a LTR with any of the girls you've hooked this way, but if you have, how do you handle the situation when your real age becomes unavoidable to disclose?

Lying about your age?

Quote: (12-16-2015 12:24 PM)SomeFcksGiven Wrote:  

I'm hovering around 40, but can pass for ~8-10 years younger. And when you say most girls don't give a shit about your age, you're probably referring to girls that already know you (social circle, work, whatever). They know you're a cool guy who fucks like a rock star, so age becomes less of a disqualifying factor. I'm talking about girls you meet from cold approach or online, the ones most likely to see your age as a dealbreaker before even getting to know you (in the US anyway)

And yeah, for flings, FWB, etc I could care less about telling them my actual age. Let them think what they want. But if things start heading towards an LTR you have to address it at some point. She's gonna see your license someday, one of your friends might slip up around her.. there's a million ways she'll find out.

Good tip on the FB profile btw.

Actually no, I'm talking about girls I've never met that I'm meeting from online. I've straight told them the reason for the age discrepancy - or I play stupid saying "really? I didn't even notice that, it must be because of FB"

You should ALREADY be screening what girls are flings and what girls are LTR material from the get go. If you see a girl is potential LTR stuff then yeah come clean or play the game and drop your age in.

Most girls don't care about the age, seriously, ask some of your girlfriends how old they've dated, you'd be surprised from the answers they give you.

Lying about your age?

Quote: (12-16-2015 12:53 PM)SomeFcksGiven Wrote:  

^^^Solid.

Thanks for those. Your examples are perfect for treating the initial age question as a shit-test and flipping the script.

I don't know if you've ever entered a LTR with any of the girls you've hooked this way, but if you have, how do you handle the situation when your real age becomes unavoidable to disclose?

Yes its happened a couple times.

One time I was about 6 months into an LTR with a chick that was insanely hot (former NBA cheerleader turned soap actress) who I took with me to visit family for holidays. During the festivities my fuck-nugget of a brother in law (who has always been jealous of the fact that I routinely bang hot chicks and he's married to my sister) spilled the beans.

My girl was furious but to her credit held it in until we were in private.

Her "I cant believe you've been lying to me all this time"

This is not verbatim but something along these lines followed...

PT " Well I actually believed you were much younger than you are when we first met so I just adjusted my age accordingly. I liked you and didn't want something as stupid and artificial as a number getting in the way of something I knew would be great. And I was right...right?"

We were together almost 4 years

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Lying about your age?

Ask them to guess. If you've maximized your looks (lifting, cutting, juicing, skin care), they'll guess younger. Say "good guess" and most of the time they'll drop it. If they keep pressing give them a funny answer like "I'm 12" or "I'm 192, lifting weights keeps me youthful".

Lying about your age?

Haha. Already part of my repertoire. Served me pretty well, but I'm gonna try some of Papaya's tips in the future. The cockblock inoculation is next-level stuff

Lying about your age?

Quote: (12-16-2015 01:11 PM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

Ask them to guess. If you've maximized your looks (lifting, cutting, juicing, skin care), they'll guess younger. Say "good guess" and most of the time they'll drop it. If they keep pressing give them a funny answer like "I'm 12" or "I'm 192, lifting weights keeps me youthful".

"I'm actually 64...I'm retiring next year".

Lying about your age?

I don't like lying, but when it comes to online dating I think it's another ballgame. Women lie all the time, especially on those venues. Some of the things chicks do with online dating:

- Use pictures that are 5 years old from when they were much more attractive
- Use pictures with friends that are more attractive than they are, and make it unclear which one they are.
- Use pictures at extreme angles or with clothing to hide their body appearance
- Call themselves "fit" or "average" when they're landwhales
- Use pictures that are deliberately out of focus or dimly lit to hide their appearance in an age where multi megapixel cell phone cameras are the norm.
- Say they're 20lbs lighter than their actual weight because they figure they were that weight last year, and they can get back to it if they wanted
- Add 2 inches to their height because that's the height they are in high heels

Now here's why I make an exception for lying when it comes to online dating. Women lie all the time on these sites, so they automatically assume guys are doing the same. They're going to mentally assume your situation is worse than you advertise, and they'll disqualify guys for the most arbitrary reasons. A lot of these same girls would be eating out of the hands of a guy if they met him in person, but if they met him online they wouldn't even respond to his first message. After you've met them a few times and they like your vibe, use your best judgement.

I say it's fair game if you put an age you could easily pass for. Also consider getting hyaluronic acid and putting that on before your moisturizer. I've started using that and people have been telling me I look considerably younger now.

Lying about your age?

In my case, I have a speech impediment, so what I've done this year is I told them I was 25 instead of my real age, 35 (now recently turned 36).

And later on, when my real age comes up, she says "hey I thought you're 25? you told me you were 25 not 35"
I say, "Huh? I never said I was 25. I said 35"
Her: "I could have sworn you said 25"
Me: "Well, maybe because my speech wasn't clear." Then I say 25, 35, 25, 35 in a muddled/slurred manner to show how it sounded the same coming from me. Confuses them and makes them doubt what they really heard the first time.

When I enter my 40s, it'll work even better because "forty" and "thirty" sound almost the same.

Lying about your age?

^^^^^^

Fucking genius CS

Joseph Campbell

Lying about your age?

"how old you want me to be darling?"

Lying about your age?

Quote: (12-16-2015 01:56 PM)thoughtgypsy Wrote:  

I don't like lying, but when it comes to online dating I think it's another ballgame. Women lie all the time, especially on those venues. Some of the things chicks do with online dating:

- Use pictures that are 5 years old from when they were much more attractive
- Use pictures with friends that are more attractive than they are, and make it unclear which one they are.
- Use pictures at extreme angles or with clothing to hide their body appearance
- Use pictures that are deliberately out of focus or dimly lit to hide their appearance in an age where multi megapixel cell phone cameras are the norm.
- Say they're 20lbs lighter than their actual weight because they figure they were that weight last year, and they can get back to it if they wanted
- Add 2 inches to their height because that's the height they are in high heels

So much THIS. In fact, this was part of the reason I rationalized fudging my age. Women set the honesty bar so low on dating sites, you almost do yourself a disservice by being completely open about everything.

Applies in person too. I can't tell you the number of times I wasn't told about an ex bf they're still banging on the side, hiding a mental disorder, a kid, etc.

Lying about your age?

Quote: (12-16-2015 01:09 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (12-16-2015 12:53 PM)SomeFcksGiven Wrote:  

^^^Solid.

Yes its happened a couple times.

One time I was about 6 months into an LTR with a chick that was insanely hot (former NBA cheerleader turned soap actress) who I took with me to visit family for holidays. During the festivities my fuck-nugget of a brother in law (who has always been jealous of the fact that I routinely bang hot chicks and he's married to my sister) spilled the beans.

My girl was furious but to her credit held it in until we were in private.

Her "I cant believe you've been lying to me all this time"

This is not verbatim but something along these lines followed...

PT " Well I actually believed you were much younger than you are when we first met so I just adjusted my age accordingly. I liked you and didn't want something as stupid and artificial as a number getting in the way of something I knew would be great. And I was right...right?"

We were together almost 4 years

I wasn't going to post this on a public forum but decided to give it a shot (maybe I'm just being a little paranoid)

You handled that brilliantly. Not far off from things I've done with a girl I've met in person. Online is a little different. Your age is visible before any messages are exchanged, so you can't really say you adjusted it accordingly. In those situations (if an LTR is taking place) I've said things like:

"I never put my real birthday on a website. A friend of mine had his identity stolen that way"

or

"Lots of things were changed on my profile. I didn't notice it until someone asked me why I spoke Arabic. Weird. I need to change my password"

Lying about your age?

Women lie all the time, especially on those venues. Some of the things chicks do with online dating:

Much respect for your post but one nitpick: in most western countries, the average female body size IS landwhale [Image: dodgy.gif]

Lying about your age?

Quote: (12-17-2015 04:31 AM)ldr Wrote:  

Women lie all the time, especially on those venues. Some of the things chicks do with online dating:

Much respect for your post but one nitpick: in most western countries, the average female body size IS landwhale [Image: dodgy.gif]

Yes, that may well be true in the UK, US, but it still doesn't stop them from trying to hide it, since they know full well that the most boner-deflating feature of a woman's physique for a man is if she's fat.

Lying about your age?

The timing of this question from a girl is highly significant:

1. Before you have sex with her - it very likely heralds a decision to write you off. As such it is almost certainly unrecoverable and warrants burning the situation to the mother-fucking ground:

[Image: attachment.jpg29099]   

with the following:

"Hey don't make an issue of this like my girlfriend does. She would be like almost your age and thinks me being older is a thing so never wants to hang out in public. All we ever do is have sex and get high at my place. What I need is someone to go out with to supplement that. Was hoping that might be you, but whatever ... "

2. After you have sex with her - not quite a red flag but dangerous. This calls for a swift pre-emptive shot across the bows, but hold fire on the napalm:

"I'll tell you if I decide to do this with you again. For now, lets keep it strictly 'no strings' K? Relax though - most of my girls are your age or younger."

Lying about your age?

Quote: (12-16-2015 12:42 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Here are a few

1A. Girl: "So How old are you?"

PT: "Old enough not to get involved with superficial women" (I call this my 180 deg pivot...get her to start qualifying to you)

1.B Girl: "I think you're too old for me" (Statement slightly different than 1 A question)

PT: "The question isn't whether I'm too old for you. The question is whether you're mature enough for me" (Classic but still effective)

2.Girl: "So How old are you?"

PT: "Old enough to bend you over my knee and give you a good spanking if I need to"
(I use that one if I suspect underlying daddy issues/older guy fantasy)

3.Girl: "So How old are you?"

PT: "Old / mature enough not to let what my friends or family think keep me from doing what I want"

(I refer to that one as a "cock block inoculation" if girl is around others. One of the biggest stumbling blocks to banging younger women that might otherwise want to)

There are many others. Pivot/ deflect or ignore. Keeps the mystery/potential/tingles alive

Bottom line OP: I understand your reservations about being dishonest or manipulative. But I also know that any girl that gets to be in my life for a significant period of time will enjoy it. The only time I've ever had a complaint about my age after the fact was when they were on the way out. That says it all to me

^@PT - those are good replies.

How do the girls typically respond to these? What do you do/say in the 'moments of silent tension' that hang in the air after you deliver these? Do you give her a number of just change the subject?

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Lying about your age?

thread-39894.html

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”