rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lying About Your Age and Mini-Relationships

I did a search 3 times could not find this thread, although its arguments have been done amongst many threads.

I recently had sex with a girl that is 20 on a first date. I would like to mini-relationship her.

My online dating profile states I am 25. I'm 29.

After sex she said:
"so you're 25 and your birthday is what month?"

I told her the month, but did not say my real age. Her profile said looking for 20-32yo.

When and how should I drop my real age to give myself the best chances of maintaining the comfort necessary to transition to a mini-relationship at some point?

This girl works to support herself and was very cool to me. I want to drop it in the way that hurts her as least as possible. I already feel guilty because she pretty much did everything a girl is supposed to do on a date to be feminine and kind to me.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Im dealing with this same problem.

I met a girl that is 24 and I matched her age when in reality im 20. Now im trying to undo it but don't know how to break it to her.

What im planning on doing is to simply get a tighter hold of her or get her more invested (a little of deep conversion) until its at the point where my age will be something insignificant and she won't really care. But it can also go to the other extreme where she might feel betrayed and lose all trust.

I really don't think there is a way to tell her in a way that will minimize how much it will hurt her but I do think maybe the timing of when you tell her is important.

Break it when both of you are in agood emotional state and say it as if it's nothing of importance. Don't start with the dreaded "There's something I need to tell you" the chick is automatically going to label that as drama and something negative.

That's what I plan on doing but lets see where our little white lies take us.

Don't.

29-20 was a perfect age dynamic anyway, despite what they say very few girls would have been opposed to that. But now that you've done the damage, unless the girl is completely in love with you I would avoid messing it up.

In the above poster's case, I wouldn't say anything aswell, but for different reasons. Being 4 years younger than the girl, especially in that age bracket, is a serious DLV and might alter her perception of you completely.

Tell the girl: "We cannot be together because I have a terrible secret" Raise her interest until she is convinced you are a North Korean spy drug dealer who works for Italian Mafia.

Then tell her your real age.

why would you lie about 29? 39 maybe..

there is no reason to tell her at this point. fuck like a maniac and she will not care.

Quote: (08-29-2014 04:34 AM)Pinocchio Wrote:  

why would you lie about 29? 39 maybe..

I don't know where you are located but I would say roughly 75%+ of the girls here 18-22 would not date a guy older than 24 or 25.

Age gaps are not extremely rare, but they also are not very common.

Her dating profile says 20-32yo though so I think it wouldn't be a big deal it is just a lie.

Everyone says to just get her more and more invested.

I will trust the forum consensus.

My beta side says to get the lie out of the way asap. Obviously my beta side has never gotten me very far in life though.[Image: blush.gif]

Or

It's hilarious I just realized I have recently given age gap advice to other guys saying:

Lie about it, fuck her good, get her really into you, when it eventually comes up play it off as no big deal, as a joke.

She will mirror how you present it more often than not. As an above poster stated if I make a dramatic outing of it then she will be more likely to treat it as a big deal. If I treat it as no big deal, she is less likely to as well and fall into my frame.

I must be getting beta because I've wanted a mini-LTR for awhile and this girl seems like the right fit.

Or

Half of the time a girl ask me how old I am I tell her to guess, they ALWAYS guess somewhere in the 20's (I'm 34) and whatever 20 something they say I say yep, good guess! They get all excited like they achieved greatness and it helps with gaming them.

The other half of the time if its a girl I am thinking about seeing more then once I say I'm 28. That way its easier for me to remember and keep up with my lies.

I was dating a girl in college a few years ago for about 6 months and she thought I was 28 the whole time, she was 21. One night when I was staying at her house I felt real ill at night, I was sweating then freezing and felt super sick. I had no idea what was going on so she ended up taking me to the ER. The woman at the hospital was taking my information and asked me my date of birth... I kind of mumbled it and she ask again so I said it an my girlfriend herd me and said well that sure doesn't make you 28 ha. It didn't matter by then I had her hooked, she just kind of laughed it off and said she didn't care. I'm not sure if you would have cared if she knew when I first started gaming her or not.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (08-29-2014 09:34 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

The woman at the hospital was taking my information and asked me my date of birth... I kind of mumbled it and she ask again so I said it an my girlfriend herd me and said well that sure doesn't make you 28 ha. It didn't matter by then I had her hooked, she just kind of laughed it off and said she didn't care. I'm not sure if you would have cared if she knew when I first started gaming her or not.

Cool, I have heard this sort of personal account several times on RVF where a girl finds out after being hooked and laughs it off.

Thanks guys I was about to go beta and make a dramatic sit down out of it like a fucking 'tard.

Or

Quote: (08-29-2014 09:38 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

The woman at the hospital was taking my information and asked me my date of birth... I kind of mumbled it and she ask again so I said it an my girlfriend herd me and said well that sure doesn't make you 28 ha. It didn't matter by then I had her hooked, she just kind of laughed it off and said she didn't care. I'm not sure if you would have cared if she knew when I first started gaming her or not.

Cool, I have heard this sort of personal account several times on RVF where a girl finds out after being hooked and laughs it off.

Thanks guys I was about to go beta and make a dramatic sit down out of it like a fucking 'tard.

Hamster's gonna hamster, so revealing your true age really doesn't warrant the anxiety that most of us here put ourselves through.

No need to tell your age. I have mine listed online at mid 30s and I'm 43. If a girl finds out or calls me on it I'll say someting like, "Yeah, it's because most women say 35yrs max, but I know deep down they really want a good man, so to help them I put my age at 35"

She doesn't want you to tell her...

how many women you slept with
how much money you have
how social you are
how awesome your vehicle is
how good at basketball you are
how big your penis is
how old you are

...she'd rather find out for herself. Don't spoil her fun.

(and yes, that's poor grammar)

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Quote: (08-29-2014 09:38 AM)Travesty444 Wrote:  

Yes the fringe benefit of women always thinking all men are liars is that when you get caught in one it doesn't surprise her that much. It also ins't a lie that has materially hurt her, like selling her cat.

Quote: (08-29-2014 04:01 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Tell the girl: "We cannot be together because I have a terrible secret" Raise her interest until she is convinced you are a North Korean spy drug dealer who works for Italian Mafia.

Then tell her your real age.

Tried and True!

Quote: (08-29-2014 10:23 AM)Onto Wrote:  

No need to tell your age. I have mine listed online at mid 30s and I'm 43. If a girl finds out or calls me on it I'll say someting like, "Yeah, it's because most women say 35yrs max, but I know deep down they really want a good man, so to help them I put my age at 35"

I lie on my dating profile and put it 7 years younger.

When I get asked my age in person I tell the truth.

Then they say "but your profile says xx"

"Oh, yeah that's because when I had my real age on there all these old chicks were messaging me as if I want that".

Then I make a comical shudder.

Hasn't failed me yet.

^ Great advice I was thinking about using that same line when it comes up.

Only hitch is in bed after sex she said "so you're 25 and what month were you born?"

I answered the month and ignored the age confrmation so I have lied in person already once.

I'll report back when I use this line in the future.

Or

don't tell her till is serious or you're completely called out.

this has happened to me twice..I was 19 dating a German model that was 23. I told her I was 22. we dated for about 6 months before my birthday came up again and she figured out my age.
I couldn't even drink when I got back to America.

she had a idea I was younger..but she was into me an didn't care much.

current chick I've had was 23 when I was 21..she wouldn't had dated me if I was 21 but I said I was 22.

slight age difference..when it finally came out she didn't care.it's a joke now.
she's too into me to leave over something that trivial.

wait till the girl finds it and treat it like no big deal..

I am the cock carousel

Who cares? She probably lied about her age to you too.

Sounds like you are catching feelings for this girl, and that you're more concerned with what she "wants" than with what you want. That's a dangerous position to put yourself in.

It also sounds like you are forgetting that sex is emotional for girls, not a logical decision. She didn't bang you because you were 25 or 29, she banged you because you ran game on her and engaged her emotions.

AKA you made her pussy wet. Keep making it wet and your mini-relationship will go off without a hitch.

^ Thanks SC appreciate the personal stories.

This seems like the smart way to go.

Or

^ B7s

Yes I am catching some feeling fast. She is my ideal in looks and personality for a mini-LTR or more so I need to check myself and treat her like the rest.

I haven't had a real LTR since I was 20 and it was crappy (9 years ago). About 1.5 years since my last mini-LTR that ended sourly.

I think it's about time to get into a mini-LTR or more just to keep me mentally healthy with my relations towards women and form a deeper connection. I think only straight hook ups for years on end without a break isn't good in the long run.

Yeah that's what I figured keep fucking her good getting her into me.

Or

Had a 19 year old tinder bang who thinks im 24 (i'm 28). I know, not much of a difference.

She didn't call me out but asked me indirectly, but I joked that I'm 28, she said really ? I said what if I was ?

"I wouldn't really be mad"

I always had an excuse lines up if they found my real age out or called me out:

"Oh I used a fake FB profile because its noones business and I can't change my age on it for Tinder, OKC, POF, etc etc etc."

"I got all these older cougars all over me, I was over it -smirk-"

Like others, I always make her guess, I usually get 22 without the beard, 26 with it.

Can't think about it way too much, just acknowledge and move on, but let them do the guessing.

Quote: (08-29-2014 11:19 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2014 10:23 AM)Onto Wrote:  

I lie on my dating profile and put it 7 years younger.

When I get asked my age in person I tell the truth.

Then they say "but your profile says xx"

"Oh, yeah that's because when I had my real age on there all these old chicks were messaging me as if I want that".

Then I make a comical shudder.

Hasn't failed me yet.

Thanks Fisto, your response is much better. I'm going to use that.

So, how is knowledge of your age relevant to the "mini" relationship?

^ Since I want this to be more than a hook up I would think she would care more about finding out I lied.

Seems like it's no big deal.

I've lied about age with girls I only hook up with because I never cared about the consequences.

I have no personal experience lying about age to a girl I wanted a closer connection with.

Or