rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prevalence of daygame in UK

One thing that's struck me since I've been milling around the malls of Middlesbrough recently is how I seem to be the only guy in the town day gaming women, i.e. cold approaching, mostly in shops in the mall. In the two years since I've been living back in the area, I have only seen two guys cold approach women on the street - and both of those were African asylum-seekers, by the look of them and from the sound of their accents.

From those inviting scowls on many a British broad's face, you'd assume that she's getting hit on 24/7 - and yet I haven't seen a single shred of evidence to support this, rather quite the contrary.

Another thing that I've personally encountered recently is that quite a few women who give off this ice-queen look are actually pleasantly surprised to be opened during the day in a shop when you do so and, even if they turn out to be married or in a LTR, actually say they're flattered to be approached, as happened to me today. And some of the women that have said this to me are definitely in the top-drawer category - with not a porker amongst them.

So, what gives? Does anybody have any idea what percentage of British guys are running day game? Although I'm quite new to the cold-approach during the day, I'm actually quite shocked at how many women seem receptive - in spite of their previously quite cold demeanour - although the main problem I'm encountering is that they are already spoken for, or so they say.

I'm not voting since I've never lived in the UK, but I've done it enough elsewhere to know what it looks like.

With that said, when I visited London for a day this summer in the usual day game spots - Buckingham palace, Oxford Street, and Covent garden - I didn't see anyone running day game.

Edit: that being said, I know some London day gamers are saying they're getting more eye rolls and so forth. That's second hand info, of course.

I live in NZ and I feel exactly the same way. They seem cold and standoffish but then often they actually like the approach. It doesn't seem common here at all.

If you're dating a hot girl ask her about the guys that approached her that day. Most day game hollers aren't on the street.

WIA

Quote: (12-14-2015 04:32 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

I have only seen two guys cold approach women on the street - and both of those were African asylum-seekers, by the look of them and from the sound of their accents.

Did they have success?

Quote: (12-14-2015 06:26 PM)thecrazy Wrote:  

and both of those were African asylum-seekers, by the look of them and from the sound of their accents.

Did they have success?

Not from what I could tell, it was a mixture of fumbling elderly game and clown game but without the laser-directed purosiveness leading to a number close that practiced guys on this forum would aim for.

My girlfriend says she gets hit in one way or another on at least every 10 minutes when alone in my city.

I believe her cause I've seen it happen.

I think it's a little more subtle and opportunist than the American uber-energy-clown approach game.

Quote: (12-14-2015 07:21 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

My girlfriend says she gets hit in one way or another on at least every 10 minutes when alone in my city.

I believe her cause I've seen it happen.

I think it's a little more subtle and opportunist than the American uber-energy-clown approach game.

That's interesting. But do you mean guys actually going all the way and asking for her number, or just making random banter on the offchance she might take the bait? And which city are you talking about?

Quote: (12-14-2015 06:30 PM)Feldeinsamkeit Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2015 06:26 PM)thecrazy Wrote:  

and both of those were African asylum-seekers, by the look of them and from the sound of their accents.

Did they have success?

Not from what I could tell, it was a mixture of fumbling elderly game and clown game but without the laser-directed purosiveness leading to a number close that practiced guys on this forum would aim for.

I was just asking cause in italy, especially in the south, those people are considered less than animals, seriously speaking a dog is better than them, while in the uk they do daygame.
About daygame i think stopping random girls in the street or in a shopping centre is not a good way to pick up girls, or at least is a way that doesn't suit me at all/i'm not good at. Said this i've done some "spontaneous" daygame in england, like approaching in public transport, in a queue, girls sitting, anyway girls who are already still and even if most of them looked pleased/not annoyed to speak with me i didn't have much success, so i don't really think doing daygame is easy in england. Nightgame is definitely better.

So no one there practices the yard stop ? Haha. I thought it was common.

Its happening mate. In central London day game is certainly the way to go...for the seasoned player with limited time on his hands to trawl through tinder, bumble etc or hit the bars every other day I'll even say it is the only way!

I number close about 70% of my targets successfully. Of course transitioning the numbers into bangs is a different matter.

I've lived in England my whole life. Day game is damn near non-existent. The women seem extremely stuck-up, aloof, unfriendly and make very,very little eye contact with men during the day.

The only groups I remember doing some serious daytime approaching were black/mixed race dudes in South London. They would "holla at a buff young ting with mad back-off to see if the gash would send their digits, so mandem and his boiz could draw some head." Oddly enough, these dudes would get numbers most of the time...from what I saw.

Get a few drinks in the these girls, let them run off at the mouth, make them feel important/like they matter and they'll be easier.

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"

Quote: (12-15-2015 09:13 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

I've lived in England my whole life. Day game is damn near non-existent. The women seem extremely stuck-up, aloof, unfriendly and make very,very little eye contact with men during the day.

The only groups I remember doing some serious daytime approaching were black/mixed race dudes in South London. They would "holla at a buff young ting with mad back-off to see if the gash would send their digits, so mandem and his boiz could draw some head."

Hilarious and highly accurate. Nobody is approaching.

As Roosh has mentioned in his book Day Bang, you'll set yourself apart from literally 98% of guys from approaching girls during the day.

I think most people in the UK, and I too am apart of this view, would think what is the point in daygame if you approach the same girl at night and can have sex with her within the next 2-3 hours?

The UK is just that kind of place, the north east and middlesbrough more so which you are using as an example.

delete

Quote: (12-15-2015 10:16 AM)crudeloyalist Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2015 09:13 AM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

The only groups I remember doing some serious daytime approaching were black/mixed race dudes in South London. They would "holla at a buff young ting with mad back-off to see if the gash would send their digits, so mandem and his boiz could draw some head."

Hilarious and highly accurate. Nobody is approaching.

As Roosh has mentioned in his book Day Bang, you'll set yourself apart from literally 98% of guys from approaching girls during the day.

^^Thirded. Back in the day, this was how it was done. Now many think they are too nice. In general, London is quite a cold place for basic human interaction, (eye contact, smiling, manners)

The rest of England is a completely different matter. Even literally 10 miles outside.

Not all Anglo countries have the same culture. Us Brits are probably more reserved in public compared to Americans. Any suggestions as to why this is?

Quote: (12-15-2015 05:56 AM)Mr Mandingo Wrote:  

Its happening mate. In central London day game is certainly the way to go...for the seasoned player with limited time on his hands to trawl through tinder, bumble etc or hit the bars every other day I'll even say it is the only way!

I number close about 70% of my targets successfully. Of course transitioning the numbers into bangs is a different matter.

Krauser number closes around 20% so you're either lying or the best daygamer out there..

I'm new to game, and am finding it pretty difficult to day game in the UK. As others have mentioned, females are aloof, disinterested, and some seem incapable of actually engaging in a conversation (especially the millennial crowd). Get quite a few looks on the actual approach, where they think I'm gonna mug them of their iPhone.

The only women that seem to open up are the older ones (50's +).

I think practising the craft under these tough conditions is still worth it, as it's increasing my confidence, and if I emigrate to a better country (women wise), then it should be slightly easier to game.

Quote: (12-16-2015 01:53 AM)Pinocchio Wrote:  

Quote: (12-15-2015 05:56 AM)Mr Mandingo Wrote:  

Krauser number closes around 20% so you're either lying or the best daygamer out there..

Believe what you're comfortable with bro. I've just told you the score...daygame is my Forte!

The fact is, if you come off as a higher value kind of guy within the city, number closing is not an achievement by any stretch of your imagination. In fact some of these chics have business cards which they are happy to pass on to you....if you seem right and game tight.

Come try it on in Central London in the summer, between 12 and 2pm (lunch time) when the streets are packed with girls (and guys) wandering aimlessly in search of what to have for lunch!

Quote: (12-15-2015 10:45 AM)Pareto Wrote:  

How effective do you think daygame approaches would work though? As a native Brit, I would predict that any approaches would be seen as similar to those done by charity workers, or sales reps on the high street in that the intended recipients will continue to avert their eyes and steer well clear if you've got your feet planted in one spot.

For the most effective results, you'd have to be much more subtle and move around, being very mobile within the city streets

This is a fact, back in 2002 as a 21 yr old I made £500 a week, cash in hand by stopping people for a chat on high streets across London and the South East. Also managed to negotiate a few lays in the process.

It did help that i always had a tailor made suit on and was trying to introduce the 'masses' to the virgin energy's ambassador programme which could only benefit them really. So not exactly a charity mugger albeit working on the same stage.

Outside of central London, daygame is very, very rare. I have only ever seen one day approach outside central.

Quote: (12-14-2015 04:43 PM)262 Wrote:  

I know some London day gamers are saying they're getting more eye rolls and so forth.

It's still rare in central London, but not unheard of. I have only ever seen a few day approaches. Apparently some people started calling Leicester Square "Pester Square" during the height of the PUA craze, but it seems to have died down since then:

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/confessio...artist-865
Quote:Quote:

Before I had even begun my spiel, she erupted, "God! You're the third creepy guy who's come up to me today saying that you 'like my energy'. Fuck off!" And she was gone.

Saturday sarge was run a few years ago...generated tons of newbie puas harassing any decent girl in Soho..oxfd st...covent gdn
...now its died down...

I have in all my life seen one daygame approach it was in bus Riga Vilnius not so good looking guy approached girl 9. She smiled and was quit receptive.

it seems Europe is like day and night in this field compared to America...