rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuddles but doesn't want to have sex yet

Last week, I met this chick from tinder and took her to a dinner and then a dance club in SF. She showed up all dressed up in a mini skirt and seemed very into me. She is 27, White+Japanese mix, curvy and a 6.5-7 in my book even with some acne she had on one side of her face. Born and raised in LA, but is now working in the bay area. It was a pleasant surprise that she offered to split the bill over dinner and drinks at the club. I didn't oppose. I initially thought it would be very easy to get the SNL as she initiated kino in the club and was more chatty and curious about me. At this point, I thought I just needed to get her to my place and finish off the job.

So I drove her to my place at around 2 in the morning and we both slept on my bed cuddling. She would let me touch her everywhere except her pussy. She would just pull out from the kiss after 5 seconds and says enough. And this is all I could do the whole night. She said she had a demo to do at work the next day and that she needed to get some sleep before that. She wakes up and says she doesn't want to have sex until she sees a potential for long term (wtf? we met on tinder). We've texted a bit since then and got to know she broke up with her boyfriend recently and still lives with him until he moves out the end of the month. She said that he was a loser and recently lost his job for being one and that she can't wait till he moves out. We're meeting again tomorrow and she mentioned over text again that she doesn't want to have sex tomorrow, but is down to crash at my place overnight. I kind of joked that i only have sex after marriage to which she laughed. I'm guessing that she still kind of didn't dump her bf and so doesn't want to have sex with other dudes yet, but is exploring.

I am kind of confused how to play this one. I don't want to spend a lot of time and money chasing this chick. I just want to bang her and then see if she is worth keeping. Would like some suggestions from the forum members to come up with a second date bang recipe .

Never, ever bring a Tinder girl to dinner.

You just got yourself boyfriend-zoned. If you ever get to fuck her, it will be after endless dinner dates and nagging.

No other way to see it.

Thanks for pointing out that fuck up topdog. I do regret making that decision to have dinner with her, but I was really hungry from getting stoned a couple hours before meeting her. I'm thinking about cancelling tomorrow's plans with her to see how she reacts.

Proceed as planned, sleepovers lead to sex eventually.

Btw it sounds like she is still in a relationship. If you do go through with fucking her, make sure to record it. I've been on the other side of girls cheating on boyfriends, then claiming "molestation" and it's not pretty.

I'd give it another go before I next.

Set up a date for drinks tomorrow. And try to run a '1st date bang' scenario'. You said she's down to crash at your place, right? "Alcohol makes me sleepy" is an easy segue back to your place. Hopefully, you won't have trouble escalating after that and LMR will be minimal.

If it's still too much, try for another hour or so by freezing her out and then restarting. Say you have to send an email and get on your ipad/pc/phone. Restart the process a few minutes later. Be extra aggressive, but read her body language. If you still can't close, just forget it.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

We're meeting for drinks tomorrow and she will stay with me as she doesn't have access to public transportation to her place after midnight. Thanks for those tips XII; I definitely don't want to end up on that side of the coin. I will record consent.

Bersagliere- I will try Roosh's formula for overcoming LMR as you suggested. I did my own version and failed last time.

Sounds like you didn't escalate hard enough physically.

By escalate, I mean push the interaction toward sex until you're actually fucking her, or she protests and says "I'm leaving" (which sometimes is still just LMR by the way, and can be overcome).

If she is giggling at your advances and doesn't have a morose, deer-in-headlights look - then it's merely a case of overpowering her physically. It sounds predatory, but that is what the situation dictates, and more to the point - what she wants. Feigned LMR is a chick's way of testing your will and your manhood.

So it's your choice, capitulate (holding a faint hope of being "allowed" to fuck her sometime in the future), or take control and beat that pussy up like it never has been before, bringing about admiration and respect as she exclaims "I've never been that wet before."

It's a fine line (since most likely you'll get some "no's" thrown in there), but it's all about gauging her behaviour rather than what comes out of her mouth.

Quote: (12-12-2015 01:15 AM)XII Wrote:  

[Image: facepalm.png]
[Image: laugh3.gif]

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

The chick flaked saying that she bought a lot of stuff for her home this morning and that she needed to stay home the night to clean her house. Such weird reasons they come up with. I did not respond to her message yet. How do I take it from here? I want to just respond with "ok" and wait for her to text back. I think I squandered my best chance last week and now I am seeing it go down the drain.

On a side note, last week, a girl flaked on me saying that she had just heard of a personal tragedy. I thought it could be a family member passing away or something similar. But no, she said that she found out that her ex boyfriend had an orgy with some 18-yr old girls and she needed to stay home and cry. That was a first and most probably a last [Image: biggrin.gif]

This means she is no longer pissed at her boyfriend enough to go on Tinder dates with random guys.

Next it up, man. Happens to all of us.

Quote: (12-12-2015 05:45 PM)vinman Wrote:  

A lot of girls don't fuck on the first date. Any guy with experience knows this. Do you have experience dating girls or do you just spend your theorizing about it on the internet?

Quote: (12-12-2015 08:48 PM)Sargent17 Wrote:  

The chick flaked saying that she bought a lot of stuff for her home this morning and that she needed to stay home the night to clean her house. Such weird reasons they come up with. I did not respond to her message yet. How do I take it from here? I want to just respond with "ok" and wait for her to text back. I think I squandered my best chance last week and now I am seeing it go down the drain.

On a side note, last week, a girl flaked on me saying that she had just heard of a personal tragedy. I thought it could be a family member passing away or something similar. But no, she said that she found out that her ex boyfriend had an orgy with some 18-yr old girls and she needed to stay home and cry. That was a first and most probably a last [Image: biggrin.gif]

What is the point of responding with that?

Responding with okay is a passive-aggressive chick thing. Just don't text the bitch back.

I know you want to try to guarantee a response but your odds are a lot higher if you just ignore her.

If I was to develop a priority matrix for women I would figure that a, "27, White+Japanese mix, curvy and a 6.5-7 in my book even with some acne she had on one side of her face" would be close to the bottom.

It's okay to bang out low priority chicks if you are new to the game. By all means use them for practice but that doesn't mean you should regard them as high priority.

No sex, no respect, still lives with her boyfriend...next her.

Best case scenario:
If in a week she sends a text, answer by "Who is this?", "Lucy?" (don't use her name, make the hamster spin).
If she bites and really wants to meet up, make it clear you're a sexual being, with sexual needs, and you can't loose your time with asexual women.
Invite her at your place to see a movie (or whatever), escalate, bang.
If can't, call her a taxi.

Quote: (12-12-2015 09:44 PM)XII Wrote:  

A lot of girls don't fuck on the first date. Any guy with experience knows this. Do you have experience dating girls or do you just spend your theorizing about it on the internet?

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. But if you've been on the forum for a bit you would know that you're not using the best strategy to get laid. As far as cuddling goes you should read this from Roosh

And check this out. Zero Date Bang

Hope it helps.....

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

This was DOA from the word 'go'.

I've met vinman. Did you read his posts or just theorizing about him from one post? I'll be easy on you since you do have one meetup rep.

Crash the fucking car.

This is still a problem for me. You can "play it safe," which means you lose, or you can push it as far as you possibly can and risk crashing the car.

Once you crash a few times, you learn to calibrate correctly.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

There was a slut I worked with when I was a lifeguard back when I was 17. She liked attention but would go around leading all the guys on, dodging our collective attempts to separate her from her underwear.

What I discovered from this experience was that she had developed an ego based on her ability to control the guys she strung along. I stopped paying attention to her and she started to chase me.

Chasing a cuddle-slut is immature. It's something that you should understand pretty quickly. At least that's my understanding.

What confuses and frightens me is these guys getting really defensive about bad game strategies. We all have shit to learn. Sure, maybe you could eventually fuck her but it's a waste of your time.

Like mage said, being alpha isn't about getting pussy, it's about getting pussy on your terms.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Any woman that gets in your bed and isn't getting in there naked and ready to fuck is not a woman you want in your bed, unless of course you don't want to fuck her.

Update: I nexted this chick after she mentioned that she had a lot of tinder dates lined up in our text conversation when i was trying to schedule a meet up again. I guess she just wants attention from guys chasing her. It goes to show how important the time you have her with you is. Once they leave you, they seem to have unlimited options and it's next to impossible to get them to meet you again.

It's definitely hurting. I need to reread Bang and Daybang and start lurking around this forum more often now that I am done with my semester. Thanks for those links vinman.

I recently applied everything as per my advice in my post in this thread.

I even got, "if you don't stop, I'm gonna scream."

I stopped momentarily, but later regrouped and got the bang.

As we were properly getting into it, she was literally fucking me - and asking me to fuck her harder.

If I had've fallen into her frame, i most definitely wouldn't have fucked her, and probably would not have the chance to in the future.

Take the bull by the horns lads.

Quote: (12-14-2015 01:01 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

I recently applied everything as per my advice in my post in this thread.

I even got, "if you don't stop, I'm gonna scream."

I stopped momentarily, but later regrouped and got the bang.

As we were properly getting into it, she was literally fucking me - and asking me to fuck her harder.

If I had've fallen into her frame, i most definitely wouldn't have fucked her, and probably would not have the chance to in the future.

Take the bull by the horns lads.

Windom, I'm skeptical about using this technique on the girls here in the feminist hell hole that is the Bay Area. I don't want to get entangled in rape accusations. It is proving to be a fine line to find out, within 2 hours of meeting a girl, how much of the feminist pill she has swallowed.

I understand your apprehension Sargent17.

As others have mentioned, a recording device may give you peace of mind.

I stand by my advice however - if (despite intense LMR) your advances induce a giggle and/or shit eating grin, it really comes down to how much you want the bang.

Edit: this isn't some "technique" either, it's the state of play for securing SNL's.

An alternative way of overcoming LMR I've used successfully is what I call "high school virgin game". I wrote about it in another thread.

thread-49481...pid1090766

Basically it's something I discovered by accident way back in high school. There were times when I was making out with a chick that wouldn't let me take her pants or even panties off. With a raging stiffy hard enough to scratch glass once I realized I wasn't getting the pussy I just change tactics and put her hand on my shank. At that point I just wanted to jizz somewhere other than in my own hand I didn't care if it was her hand, mouth, box, ass, tits, whatever.

She might not let you pull her pants/panties off but she can't stop you from pulling yours off. Almost every single time I'd at least get a hand job out of the deal.

More often that not once she's comfortable touching your meat puppet first, it will get her turned on and a bj and even the pussy follows.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

"Vinman": I give zero fucks about your e-reputation. This guy asked about a specific girl in a specific situation.

I answered because I have plenty of experience with this situation; many girls from Tinder just want to sleep over the first night and give you a blowjob, then the next time you see them for "dinner" it becomes a 4-hour fuckfest. That's just how it is. A girl needs to be comfortable with you and it often doesn't happen the first night.

I answered with the privilege of experience because I have a shitload of it. What do you have to offer here? I ask you again; do you pull girls off Tinder, or do you just accumulate e-points and sit on your ass away from the real world?