rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

wearable technology eliminates rape

The technology is already here. While it wont prevent someone from walking down the wrong alley and getting raped, wearable technology particularly that which can monitor heart rate can eliminate false rape altogether. The wearable devices can track heart rate at which someone "fears for their life" as well as sleeping i.e. someone passed out drunk v.s. someone actively engaged in sex and showing "no signs of physical struggle." I'm not talking about something specifically designed as an anti rape device but using the existing technology like Apple Watch which already monitors heart rate and in the near future, health diagnostics.

[Image: Chastity-belt.jpg]

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (12-07-2015 05:50 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  

WB

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (12-07-2015 05:57 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (12-07-2015 05:50 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  

WB

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

What the technology would eliminate is false rape accusations. A female real rape victim could give the watch and the data to the cops and it would corroberate the story. Still - physical data can be manipulated, she can scream and move around in panic to get her heart-rate up.

The best wearable technology we men have is to record everything. Don't count on women to make things easy for you.

You can't fake fear. She can take scream all she wants, she would never mirror the real heart rates of a real anxiety fear.

I welcome anything that makes women accountable for their actions. I promise that this won't be popular for those reasons. More fun for deranged women to go on about how she is a "survivor", demand all her windows be caged up, and continue to talk noise that every breathing man is a rapist.

Quote: (12-07-2015 08:35 AM)kosko Wrote:  

You can't fake fear. She can take scream all she wants, she would never mirror the real heart rates of a real anxiety fear.

I welcome anything that makes women accountable for their actions. I promise that this won't be popular for those reasons. More fun for deranged women to go on about how she is a "survivor", demand all her windows be caged up, and continue to talk noise that every breathing man is a rapist.

^^^^^^

I totally agree with this and I'd have given Kosko a rep point for saying if I hadn't already repped him.

So many women have their identities wrapped up in being victims and/or "survivors" that the last thing they'd really want is to prevent rape.

If someone came up with a way to stop all rape tomorrow, you can bet the number of women seeking out abusive men would skyrocket because they'd need to get their drama elsewhere.

It's interesting this topic would come up now, because I recently came across a profile on Facebook where a woman actually put things like this in her "about" box (below). That's the space where most of us put who we are and what we do.

[Image: attachment.jpg28995]   

This technology will only stop fake rape allegations, but it won't stop real rape. So why should women wear those even if they make correct records of fear levels and cannot be tampered with easily?

Do you really think that a real rapist cares about the device she is wearing? This will make women accountable and they certainly don't want that. So far there are hardly any failsafe means available to protect yourself from rape, just precautions - also we men can die any day of the week in a car accident, robbery, terrorism attack, freak accident. Human technology so far has no safety measure to all of that. Maybe in the future there will be a bionic nanotech semi-sentient defensive field/fluid that protects us from almost all sudden impacts and conventional dangers. Meanwhile life will remain life-threatening. And teaching men not to rape will not work.

Currently women are incentivized to declare rape for any number of reasons - shame, regret, attention, mental problems, emotional distress of any kind, money, revenge, divorce, child custody etc. So long as those incentives and feminist aberrations are there, then so will continue the fake rape epidemic.

I don't trust this potential technology in the hands of prosecutors.

What about crazy women? Like the ones that have dogs who attack people? The dog senses the woman's irrational fear and attacks. This is no better than a polygraph.

Don't think that this could generate anxiety before having sex? Like rape is in the air, all the time, you and her will be reminded about RAPE.