rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game could have saved a life?

Swipe from ny mag about a 50 year old who voluntarily got chemically c-worded

TRIGGER WARNING FOR PLAYERS/LOTS OF PAINFULLYB BAD GAME

I was 50 years old the first time I slept with a prostitute and she was the second person I’d ever had sex with. I lost my virginity to my wife and neither of us had had sex before. I had a normal childhood. My parents stayed together. I lived in a blue-collar neighborhood. I was very shy and I didn’t really date. I was a nerd and introverted. I went completely quiet around girls.

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/11/wha...rated.html

Whole article is interesting

WIA

First comment at the bottom of the article

Quote:Quote:

WillGg

Heres some better advice - dump your bossy wife and keep seeing the prostitutes. There is nothing better than sex with DIFFERENT women. Regardless of what society tells you, this is normal. Your marriage is a socialized idea. Freedom of choice is the best thing there is - feminists know that, thats why every demand always have the words "choose" or "choice". And i'd bet all your kids are grown up. Having sexual urges and frequent sex leads to longer life in men. And sex has nothing to do with intimacy - another social fabrication that really has no meaning. Except that there are a whole lot of penalties when men try to get out of that trap called marriage.

God bless this man.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.