rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First timer in SEA: Thailand or Philippines?

Hey folks,

Due to the recent developments between Russia and Turkey, I decided to dump Russia for this year's winter holidays.

Never been to South East Asia apart from a week's stay in Seoul back in my blue pill days. I've been reading a bunch of datasheets and I have narrowed down my choices to one of these two countries.

I have a bunch of friends who have traveled SEA extensively and half of them are saying Phils the other half Thailand.

I have a month free starting today and I'll pick somewhere, buy a last minute charter and get my ass over whichever country I decide to visit in a few days.

My priorities for "The Thing's Annual Christmas Fang-Em-and-Bang-Em" is the same as every year; chill like a villain, eat tons of red meat, drink whiskey, smoke cigars and bang sluts. So I'm mainly looking to game extensively, improve and rack up a bunch of flags/notches. If I can keep a few of the girls until a second visit that'd be OK but not required at all. Not looking for someone to bring over.

When I'm out, I start off genuine and charming and after a while I transition into a slightly cocky "I'll provide you with a modern woman's amenities and in return you'll suck my cock" type of game. I clown sometimes but mildly and not very much.

I run both day game and night game, with my night game being slightly more in focus. I never really tried online (Tinder/POF/what have you) but I have a lot of VK pipelining experience and I'm a quick learner.

I don't mind shoring as long as the girl isn't ugly. I pick body over face.

Details: 26 years of age, with mainly Turkish, mixed Spanish, Greek and North African origin. 6'1". 180ish lbs, haven't weighed myself recently. Not fat but definitely not beach body ready.

Complexion slightly lighter than the average Turkish guy, people generally mistake me for Spanish. Black hair with brown eyes. Not very hairy.

My heart is with the Philippines because I already have the flag and it was more like she picked me up rather than I picked her up. Not sure if the locals are as slutty though.

Which one should I go with?

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

You should probably go with reading the other threads on the forum that will answer this exact question for you in painstaking detail.

Tons of info here already man.

You mention that you want to eat a lot of red meat, SEA isn't the best place for that and you'll pay a lot more for a decent steak that is usually imported from NA or Oz. The chicken and seafood dishes in those places are really good though, obviously Thai is better than Filipino but its really spicy.

If fuckin-mad-bitches is your #1 priority then I'd say the Philippines, plus there's no language barrier there, that kind of drove me nuts in Thailand. However, the Philippines isn't as easy to travel in as Thailand and the cities are real shit hols (Ex: Manila Vs Bangkok or Cebu Vs Chiang Mai). Philippines has quieter and nicer beaches, but no really big beach party scene outside of Boracay and that doesn't really compare to the insanity that goes on in the Thai islands. There's way more shit to do in Thailand and its much better organized and cheaper, the Philippines is fucking ghetto and their tourism industry isn't very well developed in comparison but the people are so cool, you'll have a much better experience with the locals in the Philippines than you will in Thailand, that's for sure.

All in all, I liked both places equally but for different reasons, either way you can't really go wrong, have a fun trip and report back on here.

There are many threads on the topic already. Do a quick search and you'll easiky find them.
Here's one here:
thread-4210.html

Quote: (11-30-2015 09:21 PM)scotian Wrote:  

You mention that you want to eat a lot of red meat, SEA isn't the best place for that and you'll pay a lot more for a decent steak that is usually imported from NA or Oz. The chicken and seafood dishes in those places are really good though, obviously Thai is better than Filipino but its really spicy.

If fuckin-mad-bitches is your #1 priority then I'd say the Philippines, plus there's no language barrier there, that kind of drove me nuts in Thailand. However, the Philippines isn't as easy to travel in as Thailand and the cities are real shit hols (Ex: Manila Vs Bangkok or Cebu Vs Chiang Mai). Philippines has quieter and nicer beaches, but no really big beach party scene outside of Boracay and that doesn't really compare to the insanity that goes on in the Thai islands. There's way more shit to do in Thailand and its much better organized and cheaper, the Philippines is fucking ghetto and their tourism industry isn't very well developed in comparison but the people are so cool, you'll have a much better experience with the locals in the Philippines than you will in Thailand, that's for sure.

All in all, I liked both places equally but for different reasons, either way you can't really go wrong, have a fun trip and report back on here.

The Thing, take note, this is a very good brief comparison.

Phuket, Thailand.

You can game Russians, Euro tourists and fall back on Thai if you have no luck.

Its cheap, plenty to do and the Thai people are awesome.

Quote: (12-01-2015 03:07 AM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Phuket, Thailand.

Are you suggesting that Phuket is a better destination to run game than Bangkok?

Day game is probably harder in Thailand because of the language barrier, but people say Philippines is a shit hole and less safe, so I try to decide myself which one should I go.
My solution is to take flight from Bangkok to Manila which costs less than 200usd and stay there for couple of weeks, not sure if Manila or any other city.

By the way, what websites are good for pipelining in Thailand and Philippines and how long before the arriving to use them?

Boets,
All your questions have been extensively covered here. Do some research and some reading! Don't be lazy man!

Quote: (12-01-2015 08:16 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Boets,
All your questions have been extensively covered here. Do some research and some reading! Don't be lazy man!

The problem with the search that it doesn't give you the exact page with the info, but the full thread

Quote: (12-01-2015 08:30 AM)boets Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2015 08:16 AM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Boets,

The problem with the search that it doesn't give you the exact page with the info, but the full thread

Read through the whole thread.

When I was preparing for my first trip to the Philippines, I had to read through two or three 60+ page threads.

Do your homework, buddy.

Quote: (12-01-2015 04:07 AM)boets Wrote:  

Day game is probably harder in Thailand because of the language barrier

This question again.

lol Neither are exactly like pulling teeth, Buddy. You mean to tell me you need to know which place out of two of the easiest places in the world to get laid should you go to get laid...?

Come on. I never could quite wrap my mind around this question.

I mean, if you're going for high quality locals, that would change things a bit and require a thoughtful answer, but since you're on a two week trip, and since you're asking in the first place, you're probably not.

Just pick a place and go already. If you're looking for easy, comfortable travel, Thailand seems like the obvious choice.

Quote:Quote:

By the way, what websites are good for pipelining in Thailand and Philippines and how long before the arriving to use them?

Try one of the ones that are on the internet.

Quote: (11-30-2015 06:15 PM)the Thing Wrote:  

When I'm out, I start off genuine and charming and after a while I transition into a slightly cocky "I'll provide you with a modern woman's amenities and in return you'll suck my cock" type of game.

Wait...they're calling that "game" these days? haha

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

OP, you are first timer and just want to get laid a whole lot and have a good time. The answer is easy....go to the Philippines.
Banging girls takes more work in Thailand. Save it for your 2nd trip, when you have the experience of the Phils, under your wing.

I would say go to Thailand first if you are not used to travelling. The Philippines is really poor. Thailand is easier to travel.

Tickets to Bangkok is also cheap from Stockholm. If you want to continue to the Philippines after Thailand it's quite easy.

Quote: (12-01-2015 10:14 AM)Satoshi Wrote:  

I would say go to Thailand first if you are not used to travelling. The Philippines is really poor. Thailand is easier to travel.

I've never been to Thailand myself, but I would agree that Philippines is not for the novice traveler who has no third world experience. I had already been to third world countries before, so I didn't have any major surprises in the Philippines apart from what you'd expect in the third world.

Quote: (11-30-2015 09:21 PM)scotian Wrote:  

OK I'm really confused now, half the datasheet claim Philippines to be cheaper, and the other half Thailand.

I'm guessing since I'm coming from Sweden both will be cheaper than what I'm used to. I'm looking to get the best out of my money is what it is.

Quote: (12-01-2015 09:33 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (11-30-2015 06:15 PM)the Thing Wrote:  

When I'm out, I start off genuine and charming and after a while I transition into a slightly cocky "I'll provide you with a modern woman's amenities and in return you'll suck my cock" type of game.

Wait...they're calling that "game" these days? haha

It's game since I'm not actually buying them anything

Tickets to Bangkok is also cheap from Stockholm. If you want to continue to the Philippines after Thailand it's quite easy.

They're about the same.

Quote: (12-01-2015 10:19 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

I've never been to Thailand myself, but I would agree that Philippines is not for the novice traveler who has no third world experience. I had already been to third world countries before, so I didn't have any major surprises in the Philippines apart from what you'd expect in the third world.

I lived in Turkey for quite a long time and also have FSU experience, these countries may be in better shape than the Phils but I don't think it'll be that different, plus "easy to travel" and "tourist trap" usually goes hand in hand so I think Phils may be the better choice here.

Quote: (12-01-2015 10:02 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

OP, you are first timer and just want to get laid a whole lot and have a good time. The answer is easy....go to the Philippines.
Banging girls takes more work in Thailand. Save it for your 2nd trip, when you have the experience of the Phils, under your wing.

I already started to pipeline some Thai on DIA it doesn't really seem that hard but since this seems to be the consensus I'll take this one to the bank and dump Thailand to the summer.

Just wondering, if I were to spend 10 days in the Phils and 10 days in Thailand would that be too little time for each country?

“Our great danger is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” ― Rollo Tomassi

Quote: (12-01-2015 03:19 AM)Kamaki4 Wrote:  

Phuket, Thailand.

Are you suggesting that Phuket is a better destination to run game than Bangkok?

I think its superior because it's a tourist party town. There are hordes of horny tourists from all over the world looking to get laid. You can game French, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Brit, Aussie or Thai girls all in one night, five minutes apart.

The logistics are brilliant - everyones hotel is a five minute tuk tuk trip, and there are bars, beaches and restaurants and clubs everywhere.

Bangkok is hot as balls, and spread out, and the tourists are all over 50 and looking to get custom suits instead of laid.

Thailand is much better for a short trip.
the Thing - I think you should go to Thailand, don't think too much.
My situation is a bit different, I have almost two months so I don't know if I should visit Philippines also or just visit some other places in Thailand. The only issue with Thailand is the English language that bothers me.

Quote: (12-01-2015 01:32 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Phuket, Thailand.

I think its superior because it's a tourist party town. There are hordes of horny tourists from all over the world looking to get laid. You can game French, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Brit, Aussie or Thai girls all in one night, five minutes apart.

The logistics are brilliant - everyones hotel is a five minute tuk tuk trip, and there are bars, beaches and restaurants and clubs everywhere.

Bangkok is hot as balls, and spread out, and the tourists are all over 50 and looking to get custom suits instead of laid.

If you're going to BKK to bang white chicks, you're doing it wrong.

Quote: (12-01-2015 03:08 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2015 01:32 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Phuket, Thailand.

If you're going to BKK to bang white chicks, you're doing it wrong.

If you Aus guys want to come to Thailand to bang white chicks, knock yourself out, but stop giving bad advice on the forum. thread-51797.html

As for the OP and boets, stop being lazy and go through the threads (a lot of info on both the Phils and Thailand there).

Philippines v. Thailand:

General Stuff:
- Thailand is cheaper, particularly for quality accommodation, whether it is a hotel or an apartment. What costs $30 on AirBnb in Bangkok will cost you $60 in Manila. Food is a little bit more expensive in Manila, but not really noticeable. Quality of food is much higher in Thailand.
- Thailand has a very developed tourist infrastructure, although I don't see why a 'novice' traveler couldn't go to the Philippines. There's nothing difficult about travel in the Philippines, and if you are worried, just invest in some car services to make transport simpler.
- Thailand is safer. Thailand is cleaner. Manila is very dirty. Can't comment on Cebu.

Girls:
- IMO Thai women are much more attractive. However, I don't ever see farang with 'attractive' girls - meaning they are with the girls that the local guys don't find attractive - 5's and 6's. The women on the dating websites have all been pumped and dumped by thousands of white guys passing through the city and aren't recommended for quality. The women on the dating sites will never show up at your door looking as attractive as their pictures.
- Philippines is easy. If you are above average you can get whatever you want. If you can't get laid in your country, you will get laid in the Philippines but not with local 'quality'. Again, dating sites/apps will lead you to fucking girls that have been fucked by 30 other RVF members.
- Little to no competition in both of these places. 75% of the dudes are ugly, and the other 25% have absolutely no cultural awareness and are there to get trashed. Showing some cultural awareness will definitely increase your chances with local girls that aren't jumping around the Tinder cock carousel.

Half the fun of this site is going back and looking at the data sheets of places.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Found some nice threads, I guess I'm gonna skip Philippines this time. Thanks

Anyone knows why almost all the caregivers from Philippines are ugly and no ass at all? a lot of them in my current location.

This whole thread is moot now, since tickets to Philippines already booked.

First impressions (based on what I saw in DIA in about an hour)
- Banging pool average looks significantly worse than what I'm used to in FSU
- Language barrier won't be any problem but the conversations are kill yourself level boring so maybe that's not a good thing.
- Their attention span seem to be very short. When I type something related to literally 1 line below where the conversation is, most girls just go "what?" i.e. I told one chick to send me full body pictures, she replied "where should I send them" to which I replied "do you have viber or whatsapp?" then she said no and asked if I had skype, and I gave it to her, then she just said "OK" and went silent for like 10 minutes. When I told her "you can send them on skype" she sent the pictures as if that conversation before never happened.
- Girls throw their numbers at you. Like literally, for example with one girl I sent the initial opener, then shut the laptop's lid and went to dump a shit and when I came back I saw that she wrote 4 messages with 2-3 minute intervals, one of which had her number.
- Getting numbers is very easy, I got like 3 in my first 5 minutes and I wasn't even trying. Like one girl I just forced the date on her like "hey why don't you give me your number so we can reach each other when we'll meet?" and she gave it.
- Just by leaving the DIA tab open I get a bunch of visits and the occasional opener
- I'm just asking for the number on the 3rd-4th message, anything more than that seems to be a waste of time.
- That being said, pipelining doesn't really seem necessary, I could have done this on layovers during my flight.

Right now I'm on an Apple Cider Vinegar dick wart cure regimen (which I'm also preparing a datasheet for, enhanced with my dick pics of course) and I hope the warts disappear by the time I'm there.

I'll book an apartment for a week in the Makati Greenbelt area purely for the logistics, then decide if I want to stay in Manila or fly somewhere else.

Will write a trip report for sure.

You are avoiding Russia because of the Syrian issue?

Russia is perfectly safe. These are not Frenchmen allowing the enemy in through the city gates. The security is tight and there isn't a chance in hell anything will happen to you with regards to terrorism. You probably have a higher chance of your plane crashing on the way to SEA.