rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Man in the High Castle is Awesome

This series is exceptional.

Watch all 10 episodes. You don't need to have netflix to enjoy it.

http://www.tvmuse.com/tv-shows/The-Man-i...tle_38182/

It is a strong meditation on history, masculinity, duty, honor, love, solid game principles, 48 laws of power, etc. beautifully shot and well done.

Based on philip k dick book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_in...igh_Castle

My mom keeps pushing me to watch it, I think she downloaded all the episodes. I've got the first two here, but I couldn't really get into it. Never could understand how an invasion of USA was even possible, seeing as how many guns they all had back then. Didn't the Japanese even say it was impossible? "Behind every blade of grass was a rifle" - or something to that effect. That's why I never liked 'Red Dawn'.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

I followed OP's link and was taken to a website that linked me to a video viewing website that insisted on having my credit card information (only for verification!) before allowing me to watch any episodes.

No thanks.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (11-22-2015 07:59 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I followed OP's link and was taken to a website that linked me to a video viewing website that insisted on having my credit card information (only for verification!) before allowing me to watch any episodes.

No thanks.

A little pop-up ad scared you? OP's link is fine. TVMuse just has links to other sites which host the file. Dime a dozen. Here's another one: http://putlocker.is/watch-the-man-in-the...ocker.html

I'm enjoying the show a lot so far. On episode 4.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

I saw the commercials and it looks like an interesting show. I like 'what if' history.

Just a thought - instead of a show about iving under Nazi rule, they ought to make a series about what it would be like to live under Sharia Law if ISIS and the Islamo fascists take over the west.

"The Men in the High Mosque"

That'd get some people's attention. I guess it's more politically correct to focus on oppression under the extinct threat of white Nazis than the current real threat of middle eastern Muslim terrorists in a TV show.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (11-22-2015 08:35 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2015 07:59 AM)Suits Wrote:  

No thanks.

A little pop-up ad scared you? OP's link is fine. TVMuse just has links to other sites which host the file. Dime a dozen. Here's another one: http://putlocker.is/watch-the-man-in-the...ocker.html

Negative. Wasn't a pop-up. I was unable to view the pilot on the website recommended by TV Muse without creating an account using credit card information. Your link is much better.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (11-22-2015 09:18 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Negative. Wasn't a pop-up. I was unable to view the pilot on the website recommended by TV Muse without creating an account using credit card information. Your link is much better.

New to the Internet?
TV Muse used to directly provide links to streaming sites for all kinds of movies and series, but a few years ago they were sued by the content industry and thus could only officially link to legal providers.
However, the comment section for the episodes is apparently not affected by this and let´s just say TV Muse is unfortunately very lenient in policing it.

Once again I took a great recommendation from this forum. Wasn't disappointed. Very enjoyable series. Thanks Robert Hedrock!

Some of you have tunnel vision.

The main point of the show is how it fleshes out and test to the limit, the issues of masculinity, friendship, duty, honor, love, family devotion, 48 laws of power and game principles. These are the core points.

The rest(history this or that, blah blah) are props and details for dramatizing and illustrating these core points. There were no easy fix, the character decisions has palpable consequences(some unintended), each person worldview were tested in myriad of ways.

It is an exceptional show.

p.s. It is based on a 1962 book about nazi germany and japanese; why would it be about mosque and islam? Too much tunnel vision on your part.

p.s.s They address the issue of second amendment -- the rights to bear arms-- in fact, it plays a good role in the show. The neutral zone is filled with citizens(appalachians, etc) with right to bear arms. It is one of the elements of the show in the japanese occupied territory.

Quote: (11-22-2015 03:19 AM)spokepoker Wrote:  

My mom keeps pushing me to watch it, I think she downloaded all the episodes. I've got the first two here, but I couldn't really get into it. Never could understand how an invasion of USA was even possible, seeing as how many guns they all had back then. Didn't the Japanese even say it was impossible? "Behind every blade of grass was a rifle" - or something to that effect. That's why I never liked 'Red Dawn'.

Quote: (11-22-2015 09:09 AM)robreke Wrote:  

I saw the commercials and it looks like an interesting show. I like 'what if' history.

Just a thought - instead of a show about iving under Nazi rule, they ought to make a series about what it would be like to live under Sharia Law if ISIS and the Islamo fascists take over the west.

That'd get some people's attention. I guess it's more politically correct to focus on oppression under the extinct threat of white Nazis than the current real threat of middle eastern Muslim terrorists in a TV show.

I'm enjoying on amazon prime. 2 1/2 episodes in, so far so good.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I heard about this, I see ads for it everywhere.

I've always had a fascination for world war 2 history, I'd consider myself a but of a history buff when it comes to it. Reading books/watching documentaries.

I noticed the lettering style reminds of Castle Wolfenstein/Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

The last series I ever watched was battlestar galactica (yeah I was a nerd back then).

I don't have satellite or ever setup local HD/regular programming.

I might check it out online when I get a chance, it does look pretty cool.

Gives a great opportunity for someone to do an alternate reality series on if the Rothschild family didn't control the world like they do now!

Watched 6 episodes yesterday [lazy Sunday]. Incredible fundamental concept by Philip Dick. Would recommend.

You don't get there till you get there

Saw the first episode last night, that ending came out of nowhere.

Would definitely recommend this to the forum. I like how it starts of with stories and they get intertwined at the end.

Not much of a binge watcher, I'll try to check out an episode a week, tops.

Quote: (11-22-2015 08:12 PM)hedonist Wrote:  

Gives a great opportunity for someone to do an alternate reality series on if the Rothschild family didn't control the world like they do now!

Indeed.

And the film looks like more of the boring anti-German
propaganda that Hollywood spits out every year.

If Hitler had won the war the world would have been a better place.
But Hitler played to lose.

How exactly would the world be a better place ?

Quote: (11-22-2015 09:09 AM)robreke Wrote:  

Submission by Michel Houellebecq follows that plot line.

Not on here much anymore. I'm either out on 2 wheels or trying to kill something.

Quote: (11-23-2015 01:26 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

How exactly would the world be a better place ?

From the red pill point of view the world would be
much different to what we have today.

As Goebbels said:
"The mission of women is to be beautiful and to bring children into the world."
Even at the end of the war
women were never asked to serve in the armed forces.

They even considered making it law
that families should have at least four children.
Girls did keep fit to make themselves healthy for childbirth
but they were discouraged from staying slim
because it was thought that thin women had trouble giving birth.

The Law for the Encouragement of Marriage
gave newly wed couples a loan of 1,000 marks
and allowed them to keep 250 marks for each child they had.
Mothers who had more than eight children were given a gold medal.
Unmarried women could volunteer to have a baby for an Aryan member of the SS.

Women were supposed to emulate traditional German peasant fashions -
plain peasant costumes, hair in plaits or buns and flat shoes.
They were not expected to wear make-up or trousers
dye their hair or smoke in public.

[Image: f229872daa3d1ae13cbf31b7e4344fa6a265e2fc.jpg]

Regardless, let's just forget all the evil shit they did, now you're just trolling.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Quote: (11-23-2015 02:14 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Regardless, let's just forget all the evil shit they did, now you're just trolling.

What evil shit?

Like I said, Hitler played to lose.
Regardless, their ideology was near perfect.

US and the UK supported Stalin who was THE real monster.
So the world today is what it is thanks to that.
You just repeat the winners propaganda that
they fed you with in school.
Educate yourself first.

And I am not trolling because these TV series
are exactly about that - What if Hitler had won?

Have you got any opinion on that?

Quote: (11-23-2015 02:24 PM)Krum Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2015 02:14 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

What evil shit?

Like I said, Hitler played to lose.
Regardless, their ideology was near perfect.

US and the UK supported Stalin who was THE real monster.
So the world today is what it is thanks to that.
You just repeat the winners propaganda that
they fed you with in school.
Educate yourself first.

And I am not trolling because these TV series
are exactly about that - What if Hitler had won?

Have you got any opinion on that?

You're literally saying Hitler winning would of been a good thing. Stalin of course was a monster as well. Doesn't give excuse to what Hitler helped cause.

Educate myself, come on now, you're denying the liquidations he did, how the SS and Gestapo jailed and killed people ?

I don't care if it was 10,000 or 10 million.

Winners propaganda ? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

If Hitler won and got the US homeland, I'm not apart of the Aryan master race, so I'd probably be in Canon City or dead fighting for my homeland. He'd do the same thing here that he did in Europe.

If you've seen just the first episode, you'd know what happens to people just speaking out against the new American Third Reich or the Japanese states.

You belong on stormfront trolling, not on RVF writing Haiku's.

I'm depressed that you guys haven't read the book.

WIA

Quote: (11-23-2015 02:41 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

If Hitler won and got the US homeland, I'm not apart of the Aryan master race, so I'd probably be in Canon City or dead fighting for my homeland. He'd do the same thing here that he did in Europe.

Don't worry, this is another lie you've been told
One million foreign volunteers and conscripts were allowed
to serve in the Wehrmacht during World War II.

The common misconception is that Nazis were racists.
They simply tried to preserve the genetic purity of their own people
and recommended the same to all other nations.

This whole forum is concerned with the influx of foreign people into Europe.
Are we racists?
Or perhaps we should all move to Storm front
based on your Pavlovian reaction.

Quote: (11-23-2015 03:20 PM)Krum Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2015 02:41 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Don't worry, this is another lie you've been told
One million foreign volunteers and conscripts were allowed
to serve in the Wehrmacht during World War II.

The common misconception is that Nazis were racists.
They simply tried to preserve the genetic purity of their own people
and recommended the same to all other nations.

This whole forum is concerned with the influx of foreign people into Europe.
Are we racists?
Or perhaps we should all move to Storm front
based on your Pavlovian reaction.

"Misconception" give me a break dude.

Nazi's murdering innnocents and a military invading nations and a muslim immigration invasion of europe are oranges to apples.

It's not racist to protect your own country from foreigners who can't assimilate and their religion isn't compatible with yours.

Don't try and twist my words as if I'm painting with a broad brush. I'm being specific to only you.

The only reason volunteers and conscripts not of the same stock and other ethnicities were used is because the Nazi's were desperate and were losing the war (post Russian incursion). They started labeling poles as ethnic germans. They started recruiting outside Germanic ethnicity to make it look like a multinational front against communism.

I'm done feeding the troll.

I still like the concept of the show and I'll continue to watch, I never watched tv series but this one definitely caught my attention.

WIA I heard the book is quite a bit different than the book, I'l have to check it out.

It's the fantasy land I have always dreamed of living in. I have only seen the pilot though. I didn't know the rest was out! Now I'm excited!

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.