rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Obama that bad?

Is Obama that bad?

I don't believe so. How else could you he if you were a mulatto man in the US, with very good political skills.
I am not a leftist, but he managed the economy in the time of a depression and passed health care.
Things about war and foreign policy are too much to get into. No US president has gotten that right in the last 50 years.

Is Obama that bad?

He is now because we have a legit replacement in Donald Trump.

Otherwise he's crippled as a president and we're all starting to hate him.

Is Obama that bad?

I know right. Obama Care is doing great and the black community is doing much better under Obama too, the economy under Obama doesn't just benefit wall street and rack up the debt, its really helping main street.

....eyeroll

Is Obama that bad?

Yes.

It is debatable only due to George W. Bush's successful implementation of the worst piece of foreign policy in American history.

But aside from that, Obama is the worst president in my lifetime.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Is Obama that bad?

I wouldn't say he's the worst ever either but just a major disappointment. He's still a shill for mostly neo-con type policies too.

The need for every president to brown nose Israel and send young Americans off to die in wars to protect their country could be called self serving and even traitorous in many ways. None of the establishment people are all that different from one another though.

Obama has a hard on for police state type spying on the public and so did Bush. Obama likes to fuck around in the middle east, so did Dubya. Obama renegs on promises all the time, so did Bush.

They are all the same. The question is will Trump be different. That's a hard one to say at this time but I have a feeling that establishment powers are far stronger than the will of even a resourceful man.

Is Obama that bad?

[Image: 051af2b5231e6c938732b90e7c128040ca2182-wm.jpg]

Is Obama that bad?

Quote: (11-19-2015 09:58 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

[Image: 051af2b5231e6c938732b90e7c128040ca2182-wm.jpg]

Oh yeah that's another thing that should be said about his presidency...he skated in on the mainstream media hype machine. A mediocre candidate like himself of any other race would not have been elected for sure. There's just no fucking way. A lot of stupid white liberals (and many moderates/cuckservatives) bought into the whole magic negro thing too. Actually the world collectively wanked itself into a frenzy because they thought it was going to be just like in the Hollywood movies with president Will Smith.

He's also been less then unbiased about incidents like Trayvon Martin and other high profile issues.

His comments on the race narrative only divides further and does not unite at all.

Is Obama that bad?

Obama in his first term worked to save the economy and killed Bin Laden. For that he gets due credit. His second term he dicked around with ISIL and crippled race issues. He has thought more of his legacy than anything and by doing so, lost it.

Is Obama that bad?

Quote: (11-19-2015 09:58 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

I wouldn't say he's the worst ever either but just a major disappointment. He's still a shill for mostly neo-con type policies too.

The need for every president to brown nose Israel and send young Americans off to die in wars to protect their country could be called self serving and even traitorous in many ways. None of the establishment people are all that different from one another though.

Obama has a hard on for police state type spying on the public and so did Bush. Obama likes to fuck around in the middle east, so did Dubya. Obama renegs on promises all the time, so did Bush.

They are all the same. The question is will Trump be different. That's a hard one to say at this time but I have a feeling that establishment powers are far stronger than the will of even a resourceful man.
Any man here want to argue that Bush was more intelligent than Obama. I like Trump;s instincts and overall views, but what does an intelligent man think when he talks about policy?

Is Obama that bad?

Trump thinks big. That is far more important than having specifics. The president is not King. He has to negotiate with congress to get things done. That's where the specifics get worked out or not. So detailed plans are almost completely useless.

Foreign policy is, I suspect, built significantly on personal relationships. If others respect and trust you, shit gets done. I have a hard time believing many respect Obama.

Obama was ok, but lately I feel he's kind of bad. The worst? Every latest president is the worst. Obama is over being president. He's just not into it anymore, if he ever was.

His signature achievement, Obamacare, appears to be unraveling without any action from Republicans at all. Actually, I don't think he's into America either. Not as bad as Merkel.

Is Obama that bad?

Quote: (11-19-2015 09:58 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

They are all the same.

No, they are not "all the same". It's time to put that platitude to rest.

There is no need to discuss foreign policy. All the worst evils and abominations in today's society have proceeded with the direct encouragement and involvement of this administration which has been hellbent (particularly in its second term) on promoting a fanatical misandrist and eco-nihilist Year Zero agenda:

1. The "sexual assault" witch hunt on US college campuses was explicitly demanded and created by this administration. It is the direct result of the "Dear Colleague" letter sent in 2011 by the Department of Education to US college administrators, threatening them with Title IX lawsuits and the denial of federal funds if they did not institute the current system of "sexual assault" kangaroo courts, and student expulsions on the basis of "preponderance of evidence" -- all to solve the ludicrous invented problem of a "sexual assault epidemic" in some of the safest places on the face of the earth.

If that were not enough, the administration has repeatedly and explicitly made clear -- at the highest levels, including the President -- that it views the perpetuation of this evil witch hunt as a very high priority. It has publicized discredited studies and outright propaganda to give credence to absurd and discredited "1 in 5" statistics.

This administration is directly responsible for darkening the atmosphere of US college campuses, and for destroying the lives of a significant number of male students who were judged and convicted by kangaroo courts summoned at its behest.

2. The same thing that it has done for college campuses it is now trying to do in the US military. The administration -- starting from the President and Defense Secretary -- has declared "sexual harassment" in the military to be a major national security concern (I wish I was joking) and it is directly responsible for the current witch hunt on US military bases. There was a chilling recent thread on this subject, where overzealous military prosecutors were seeking to imprison a military photographer for 15+ years for a few stolen kisses and at worst extremely minor harassment. There are other cases like it.

Again, this disgusting witch hunt which is destroying the lives of men as we speak is the direct and explicit result of this administration's policies.

3. In the last few years, this administration, led by the President, has pursued a fanatical "climate change" agenda that, if given free rein, would destroy the US economy in the service of a lunatic eco-nihilist ideology. It has commissioned grotesque Pentagon "studies" declaring "climate change" the principal threat to US national security; it has undertaken unilateral measures declaring carbon dioxide a "poison"; it has rejected the Keystone pipeline; and it is trying to bankrupt US coal companies by imposing onerous regulations through executive actions.

If it weren't for a Republican Congress, there is no telling how far this administration would go in its Year Zero climate agenda, and how much damage it could do. As it is, it has thwarted to the extent it could an energy boom that, if unchecked, would have likely already led to an economic resurgence in the US.

4. This administration has promoted every possible piece of Year Zero SJW agenda, whenever and wherever it could. Its explicit encouragement of the current SJW Khmer Rouge "protests" on college campuses is just one of many examples.

Now, does anyone think any of these abominations -- let alone all of them -- would have happened in, say, a Romney administration? The answer is: of course not, it's not even conceivable.

Given this fact, it is time for intelligent men to stop mouthing tired "they're all the same" nonsense, and start paying attention to differences.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Is Obama that bad?

the 10 trillion of debt and thousands of regulations do the most damage. Giving Amnesty is a close 3rd in damage done to the country.

The economy doesn't *need* president or government to really do anything other than get out of the way. Companies and individuals will trade and produce, but placing the noose of regulations and higher taxes on them only slows economic activity.

ultimately the debt and welfare-leeching 'migrants' will do the most damage. But now it's obvious he hates Americans anyways

Is Obama that bad?

Quote: (11-19-2015 10:12 PM)rpg Wrote:  

Obama in his first term worked to save the economy and killed Bin Laden. For that he gets due credit. His second term he dicked around with ISIL and crippled race issues. He has thought more of his legacy than anything and by doing so, lost it.

Fixed the economy? With his "you didn't build that" mentality. Killed Bin Laden? Technically Navy S.E.A.Ls killed him, so Obama doesn't get a confirmed kill for an authorization. But let's give him full credit. Speaking of taking credit, how bout Benghazi? Blaming some shit poor video on the fact he could care less about the security of Americans working abroad. Now lets tag in ISIL and all of Obama's hard work golfing. Lets remind our readers how he gets to eat his word on making sure they are contained. His legacy will be nothing more than some chump community organizer who rose to one of the hardest jobs on earth with the support of the MSM and useful idiots, it's a SJW wet dream fairy tale.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Is Obama that bad?

Obamacare is pretty much a failure. He's done significant damage to race relations. He's trying to bring in tens of thousands of Syrians into the country. Played a major role in destabilizing Syria to begin with. Passed TPP. Has done less to combat ISIS than Russia (and he's obviously gone easy on them on due to his own agenda). Is trying to destroy our 2nd amendment rights. Hasn't really improved the economy. Terrible Iran deal that didn't even get us back our US citizens being held captive. Trading the Taliban five of their people for one of ours, who was a traitor to begin with.

Aside from killing Bin Laden, he hasn't done shit good for the country. And it isn't as if a different president wouldn't have got Bin Laden just the same. It isn't like he was out there tracking him down himself.

Is Obama that bad?

Obama is a piece of shit traitor, a true anti patriot.

Is Obama that bad?

Quote: (11-19-2015 10:46 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Obamacare is pretty much a failure. He's done significant damage to race relations. He's trying to bring in tens of thousands of Syrians into the country. Played a major role in destabilizing Syria to bring with. Passed TPP. Has done less to combat ISIS than Russia (and he's obviously gone easy on them on due to his own agenda). Is trying to destroy our 2nd amendment rights. Hasn't really improved the economy.

Aside from killing Bin Laden, he hasn't done shit good for the country. And it isn't as if a different president wouldn't have got Bin Laden just the same. It isn't like he was out there tracking him down himself.
Nomad, obamacare is no paradise.....but what other option do you have? Nixon had a more liberal health care legislation plan, but he could not get it passed.
What is the cost per capita in the US for health care, compared to other 1st world nations? Ask yourself that question.

Is Obama that bad?

Another option is apparently deregulation to bring about a free market which will promote competition to drive prices down, and increase innovation.

I'm not well read enough in this area to say if it's better or not, but I have about 12 other points above regardless that you didn't refute whatsoever.

Is Obama that bad?

America was going down the drain, in an overall societal way, when I lived there under Clinton and Bush. I don't blame Obama for what was inevitable.
The Clintons and maybe Marco Rubio or Cruz are the only American politicians who are in Obamas intellectual range.

Is Obama that bad?

Quote: (11-19-2015 10:55 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Obamacare is pretty much a failure. He's done significant damage to race relations. He's trying to bring in tens of thousands of Syrians into the country. Played a major role in destabilizing Syria to bring with. Passed TPP. Has done less to combat ISIS than Russia (and he's obviously gone easy on them on due to his own agenda). Is trying to destroy our 2nd amendment rights. Hasn't really improved the economy.

Nomad, obamacare is no paradise.....but what other option do you have? Nixon had a more liberal health care legislation plan, but he could not get it passed.
What is the cost per capita in the US for health care, compared to other 1st world nations? Ask yourself that question.

Why has the cost of healthcare increased? How come every new technology gets more capability, for less price, over time, except healthcare?

The U.S. government, due to the way the tax system is structured, rewards corporations that provide health insurance to their employees. This resulted, for decades, employers covering health care costs with the consumer having no clue how much things actually cost. This meant the consumer never shopped for bargains, the doctors would charge what they liked, and prices went up until insurance companies bargained for consumers. But, it took a shitload more administration to do this than just informed consumers that normally bargain shop.

This resulted in the totally fucked up situation that health insurance was more often than not tied to your employer. When jobs had longer lives, and careers could mean staying at a company for your entire working life, this didn't matter too much. Now, it clearly matters when people bounce from job to job, and sometimes go through periods uninsured (except for Cobra).

If it weren't for all the idiotic administrative overhead in the medical industry brought by the insane regulation, now further complicated and made more onerous by Obamacare, U.S. would have first-rate, cheap healthcare. But, bad decisions by the government (to increase their power, control, and graft they steal, as well as the lobbyists), over decades has resulted in a bizarre socialized healthcare system that calls itself capitalist in name only.

Is Obama that bad?

Quote: (11-19-2015 11:03 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

America was going down the drain, in an overall societal way, when I lived there under Clinton and Bush. I don't blame Obama for what was inevitable.
The Clintons and maybe Marco Rubio or Cruz are the only American politicians who are in Obamas intellectual range.

This is quite a weak argument. I listed a lot of specifics that he has personally done, which could have been avoided and more than likely wouldn't have happened under many other potential presidents.

To say those things were inevitable just simply isn't true. You're making stuff up to suit your argument.

Please give specifics, otherwise your argument is completely worthless and you're basically only talking about feelings.

Is Obama that bad?

Is Obama that bad?

Quote: (11-19-2015 11:06 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2015 10:55 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Why has the cost of healthcare increased? How come every new technology gets more capability, for less price, over time, except healthcare?

The U.S. government, due to the way the tax system is structured, rewards corporations that provide health insurance to their employees. This resulted, for decades, employers covering health care costs with the consumer having no clue how much things actually cost. This meant the consumer never shopped for bargains, the doctors would charge what they liked, and prices went up until insurance companies bargained for consumers. But, it took a shitload more administration to do this than just informed consumers that normally bargain shop.

This resulted in the totally fucked up situation that health insurance was more often than not tied to your employer. When jobs had longer lives, and careers could mean staying at a company for your entire working life, this didn't matter too much. Now, it clearly matters when people bounce from job to job, and sometimes go through periods uninsured (except for Cobra).

If it weren't for all the idiotic administrative overhead in the medical industry brought by the insane regulation, now further complicated and made more onerous by Obamacare, U.S. would have first-rate, cheap healthcare. But, bad decisions by the government (to increase their power, control, and graft they steal, as well as the lobbyists), over decades has resulted in a bizarre socialized healthcare system that calls itself capitalist in name only.

Agreed it is a mess. But I would still take European style health care over the American. Just show me results. Obamacare was a makeshift solution to a huge problem that hasn't been solved.

Is Obama that bad?

Lets add in a few bailouts.

Actually, not even the bailouts but the corresponding policies after the bailout to make his bailout look tip top.

Cash for clunkers; shit, just bailed out three failing enterprises. They need revenue so they can immediately pay us back. Oh, heres an idea, lets give tax breaks on new cars but only American bought.

Decides to bail out these banks which brought the world economy to their knees. Oh and didn't bail them out indiscriminately butwaited for some targeted financial engineering to happen. Now, no one is going to be prosecuted for these "accounting errors" on securities or their ratings. There was something called the SEC but thats just make believe. Price discovery? Who needs it. However, there is this thing called QE which really helps inflate values by shuffling around fake money. If we inflate value enough, they can pay us back in fake money or the overall tax pool of the country will go up, win, win. Except, it hasnt really happened like that, has it?

Economically, a complete joke.

The dude loves commenting on racial issues as well. Nothing makes him happier than stoking the fires. Its weird though, in most cases barring the Eric Garner case, it turns out whatever occurred was justified. I'd be happy if he led the black community towards better days. Even if it was at the expense of the white community, because we'd recover, and that is what he ran on. However, the black community is worse off, the white community is worse off, and now the black community hates everyone even more.

Lets not forget sanctuary cities. Those suck.

Is Obama that bad?

Obamacare is pretty much a failure. He's done significant damage to race relations. He's trying to bring in tens of thousands of Syrians into the country. Played a major role in destabilizing Syria to begin with. Passed TPP. Has done less to combat ISIS than Russia (and he's obviously gone easy on them on due to his own agenda). Is trying to destroy our 2nd amendment rights. Hasn't really improved the economy. Terrible Iran deal that didn't even get us back our US citizens being held captive. Trading the Taliban five of their people for one of ours, who was a traitor to begin with.

Ok Nomad point by point.
1. Race Relations.....it has been a joke ever since the 80s in the US. I am sure you remember high school or a college campus.
2. Refugees.....see what Reagan did in the 80s or since the 60s in the US with Cubans.
3, TPP vs. NAFTA?
4, ISIS exists because there was no greater recruitment tool ever for Muslim "warriors" than invading Iraq.
5. 2nd amendment. It has been a joke in the US for several decades.
6. There could have been another Great Depression, as much as people forget 2008.
7. Iran deal. It is a harsh region. You either go to war and bomb, or try some semblance of diplomacy.
8. Details about specific captive negotiations I agree, should have been dealt with better.

Is Obama that bad?

Low key I'm pissed because Obama enforced a law enacted under the Bush administration that shutdown online poker.