rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The making of a future SJW?, captured on video

You probably often ask yourself : How do young men become SJWs? Is it their upbringing, the media around them?.. How are they tricked into believing liberals' agenda? Well, the video below gives you an answer on this :

Quote: (11-17-2015 12:59 PM)TonyD Wrote:  

"The flowers and candles will protect us" - Another example of the media's agenda pushing.

So.. as I said, I thought this video posted by TonyD is worth its own thread.

Too bad it's in (basic) French, but.. it's fascinating all the same..

It's set in Paris, and about : a father, his young son and a MSM journalist interacting.. and fucking with the young boy's brain. Terrifying, actually. How to make a weak SJW out of an intelligent little boy..!

The boy, 5 or 6 years old?, knows about the terrorist attacks in Paris. He says, Bad people did this because bad people are not nice and have guns and shoot at us.

The SJW father and the MSM journalist, try to convince him that the only answer to guns and bad men, are... flowers and candles! [Image: tard.gif]

The boy, smarter than the SJW adults, answer to them : But dad, flowers don't protect us from bullets.

The SJWs then keep fucking with his young mind, telling him to be nice and reply to guns with flowers and candles, until the boy keeps silent, with a strange smile,.. that I interpret as defiant and ironic, but which the journalist interprets as acceptance of their (stupid and coward) narrative. What do you make of it?? Has this poor boy just be turned into a future SJW, just like that? [Image: confused.gif]

Also, the video is interesting, because at the beginning one realizes that the little boy, at home, hears a very different speech about "bad men and guns" from the father and family members... but in front of the camera, the father instantly changes his discourse into politically-correct flower-power shit. [Image: dodgy.gif]

It's a little kid, a little latitude is ok on this one.

If it was a teenager or adult it would be a different conversation.

He looks like he is 4 or something.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

This show "Le petit journal", is the most powerful SJW propaganda machine in France (and maybe in the world).

They are actually VERY funny, even I laugh when I watch it. Humor is a very vicious weapon, they mock everyone, except they are much meaner with the right and far right. Sometimes it really looks like a preach, they defend all the SJW ideas. The thing is, they are labeled as "cool", making the youth loving them.

Quote: (11-17-2015 04:13 PM)Direct or subtle Wrote:  

Also, the video is interesting, because at the beginning one realizes that the little boy, at home, hears a very different speech about "bad men and guns" from the father and family members... but in front of the camera, the father instantly changes his discourse into politically-correct flower-power shit. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Damn, watching the video again, it really seems like an interview in the communist era: the father has to stay close to the only authorized discourse and reframe his son who is so close to accidentaly denounce him, he probably saied at home "we have to move away from this crappy neighborhood, too many arabs, it's not safe" (hence the boy saying "we need to change home", the cohabitation between arabs and asians in Paris's 13th disctrict is actually very difficult)

Damn, I had hoped the french would grow some balls after this. How long until they denounce their government for those few air raids? Then blame themselves for not being understanding enough - after all, the terrorist was "stressed", so maybe more welfare would lessen his stress. Then reopen the borders. Rinse and repeat.

That boy is going to be very confused when he hits puberty.

Quote: (11-17-2015 04:50 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Damn, I had hoped the french would grow some balls after this. How long until they denounce their government for those few air raids? Then blame themselves for not being understanding enough - after all, the terrorist was "stressed", so maybe more welfare would lessen his stress. Then reopen the borders. Rinse and repeat.

The far right is now the first political party in France, in total number of vote intentions. Media are not people, also parisians are not all french people.

Video is now at this address : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkM-SDNoI_8

Do you feel better now?

Do you

FEEL

better now.

SJW, all about the feeelz.

Meanwhile in Radical Islam

Yeah frenchie.. keep feeding your little kid with flower power while the enemy teaches their young; guerrila warfare and how to operate large caliber weapons

Quote: (11-18-2015 10:27 PM)Scesci Wrote:  

Yeah frenchie.. keep feeding your little kid with flower power while the enemy teaches their young; guerrila warfare and how to operate large caliber weapons

In case it's not obvious, that is an AK-47 bayonet. So, the owner is packing.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Don't worry, though. I hear flowers and candles stop that shit.

Proper motherhood:
[Image: cd84c72206177e2682c1102ec32a0a97.jpg]

Quote: (11-18-2015 10:27 PM)Scesci Wrote:  

Yeah frenchie.. keep feeding your little kid with flower power while the enemy teaches their young guerrila warfare and how to operate large caliber weapons

But interestingly, the father isn't even a "native" French.

I'd guess he's an "ethnic" Vietnamese, from the well-respected and well-integrated (in French society) Vietnamese diaspora. Because of his looks and polite behavior and perfect French..

So, he's from a very proud, and full of fighting-spirit, nation.. a nation that fought bloody wars with 3 world powers, winning each of them!! a nation that answers bullets with.. more bullets!

But, it's like living in France or the West turns every male into a faggot. [Image: icon_question.gif]

Main reason being,.. the constant brainwashing of SJW media, 24 7 in France! Also, French schools being full of libtard teachers...

So, French (and Western) social-engineering miracle is : ..turning these men :

[Image: d97e08e17c50a3377317a3d4bf0cbb22.jpg]

into these men :

[Image: etudee_thumb1.jpg]