rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men wearing earings -- cool or anti masculine?

Personally I do not like wearing earrings -- but in this hostile feminist climate, it almost acts like a shield to some extent. It shows up front you are supposedly open minded and open for sexual contact.

A lot of girls get threatened by masculine looking men -- whereas men with earrings, women often feel more relaxed and open for talk.

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2015 06:52 PM)sour grapes Wrote:  

Personally I do not like wearing earrings -- but in this hostile feminist climate, it almost acts like a shield to some extent. It shows up front you are supposedly open minded and open for sexual contact.

A lot of girls get threatened by masculine looking men -- whereas men with earrings, women often feel more relaxed and open for talk.
Here's a better strategy, make yourself the best you can possibly be at the core, actually be cool, and then you can wear whatever you like.

P.S., I'm usually one to give the benefit of the doubt, but El Mech. might be right with this one.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Wearing a septum ring attached with a long thick chain to your nipple ring is the height of masculinity.

[Image: giphy.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

delete

Chicks aren't threatened by masculine men. Chicks are actually trying to find masculine men because 95% of men are pussies.

Earrings are gay, only people that seem to be able to pull them off are black athletes/celebrities wearing obnoxious diamond studs.

This is a fag, so bad example. But even straight guys do shit like this.
[Image: adam-lambert.jpg]

Tried to get a good example on google search but got stuck with this bad example

You'll probably get a ton of cock having some cool earrings.

Eh, I've seen guys with good game pull this sort of thing off, hipsters or musicians or whatnot can pull quality tail. But more often than not it just looks gay. And yeah, probably a [Image: troll.gif]

Earrings only work if you're a thug/rapper wearing diamonds or a hipster/musician with stretched lobes or something like that.

Quote: (11-15-2015 07:38 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Eh, I've seen guys with good game pull this sort of thing off, hipsters or musicians or whatnot can pull quality tail. But more often than not it just looks gay. And yeah, probably a [Image: troll.gif]

On the other hand if you're a known musician or an actor you can probably show up wearing a potato sack with a prince valiant haircut and still pull.

Had the ears pierced a couple years back, it ain't me anymore, especially with a beard and buzzed sides of the head. I have a couple buddies that pull it off, and a couple that have no business wearing them at all. Depends on your face shape and style, but I got nothing but compliments back in the day.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Found op:

[Image: 489.jpeg]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Quote: (11-15-2015 07:14 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

Earrings are gay, only people that seem to be able to pull them off are black athletes/celebrities wearing obnoxious diamond studs.

This is the perfect answer to OP's question. The only way you can pull off earrings is if you're black and have at least decent muscles. And they need to be stud earrings.

[Image: asap_ferg_office_2014_billboard_650.jpg] [Image: marshawn_lynch_seahawks.jpg] [Image: mario.jpg]
If you are white and muscleless, you will look like a faggot.

[Image: justin_bieber_wearing_black_diamond_stud_earring.jpg] [Image: Skrillex_Press_Shot_Spin.jpg] [Image: enhanced_buzz_8367_1384877559_11.jpg]

I think it depends on the vibe more than anything else. If you don't have the frame for it, you shouldn't wear it. Less and less men can men these days are able to pull it off. You need to have that "I don't give fuck attitude" in that sense that if someone started shit with you, you would fight back.

[Image: imgres-2.jpg]

[Image: shark-tank-guest-investor-troy-carter-sa...uppies.jpg]

Do you think the guys above should wear pierce studs? It doesn't look right. I had an italian american friend who could pull it off. He didn't look like a guido. He just looked like a guy who carried that "I don't give a fuck attitude."

It isn't any different than an old beer gut belly man wearing an under armor shirt. It doesn't look right. Under Armor shirts are for the cut athletic people, not the posers who can't even manage to walk a block.

[Image: xxfEhWf.jpg]

^ I kinda wonder how much tang T pulled. Anyone?

I'm tempted to send some of my One Percenter mates around to OP's house so he can tell them how faggy and non-threatening their piercings make them look.

Everyone's overthinking things: 'big muscles are gay', 'tattoos are gay', 'pierced ears are gay'. I have all three. I chose my personal style, and wear it without apology. Girls can sense I'm not trembling in my boots about what society thinks of me, which is deeply-attractive to them. A stoic, masculine presence trumps all notions of 'faggotry'.

My mother always used to say that men who wore ear-rings were:

"either poofters or pirates"

I can't shake that childhood programming.

Personally, I think studs are fuckin cool when pulled off right. For example the pics above show guys who cant pull it off, but I've always thought Ronaldo's studs are dope.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

― Hunter S. Thompson

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET

I had my ears pierced for about a month after losing a bet. I pulled off the stud look but didn't want to keep up with the maintenance of having earrings.

Like others have said, it works with the right look and attitude but it's a lot easier not having to deal with trying to keep clean and avoid infections. I woke up one morning and skin had grown over the small studs that were put in at the time of piercing.

Earring studs wont make or break a player.

In 2015 if you haven't already been wearing earrings dont get them now.

If you have been wearing them and already pull chicks dont change anything. Dont over think this.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (11-15-2015 11:14 PM)wi30 Wrote:  

I had my ears pierced for about a month after losing a bet. I pulled off the stud look but didn't want to keep up with the maintenance of having earrings.

Like others have said, it works with the right look and attitude but it's a lot easier not having to deal with trying to keep clean and avoid infections. I woke up one morning and skin had grown over the small studs that were put in at the time of piercing.

Studs are notorious for this, if you want maintenance free, small gold hoops require no maintenance.

Quote: (11-15-2015 10:53 PM)Cortés Wrote:  

Personally, I think studs are fuckin cool when pulled off right. For example the pics above show guys who cant pull it off, but I've always thought Ronaldo's studs are dope.

I don't know who this guy is, but he looks like a fucking faggot. Would probably be a cool dude without the earrings.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT