rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attractive British hooker gets sent to home of live streamer

WYB in this situation?

Much better than calling the cops.

Is this just some kind of prank?
I don't know why he's freaking out so much, it's a pretty funny joke and makes for a good story.

Regardless of WB vs WNB, I think an important overlooked aspect of this video is:

WNCM

(Would Not Call Mum)

Things not to do when a hot hooker shows up at your door:

1. Call mom
2. Continue playing Mario-cart with the other nerds.
3. Show the whole world that your sympathetic nervous system isn't conducive for handling any sort of unexpected situation resembling a "2" on the 1-10 scale.

He's a drama queen and cry baby.

The hooker was probably booked and not paid for, he should have extended his hospitality and let her hang out with him, he could have portrayed himself as a minor internet celebrity. Obviously he prefers screaming to banging a woman.

Quote: (11-13-2015 03:09 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

He's a drama queen and cry baby.

The hooker was probably booked and not paid for, he should have extended his hospitality and let her hang out with him, he could have portrayed himself as a minor internet celebrity. Obviously he prefers screaming to banging a woman.

Let her hang out with him...and pay her to do so? That would have been more beta than sending her packing like he did. But yeah, he overreacted 100%.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

What's the point of these live streams at all?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (11-13-2015 04:26 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

What's the point of these live streams at all?

Probably serves as a replacement for real life friends and real social interaction. This guy just taps into that and makes a killing.

Sets off my bullshit detector. Wouldn't surprise me if this was self-promotion.

That was just sad. I don't know how his probably long-suffering mum can tolerate such an infantile dickhead. 'Orr, what's happenin' now'.

These live streaming commentator things are beyond me... who the fuck in their right mind lie this shit? This dude has 30 million subscribers and makes a cool 7 figures a year doing this:

Shit like this makes me wonder if I want to live on this planet anymore

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

WBBNITS (would bang but not in this situation)

If this is real, there's too much that could go wrong if he even hinted at doing this after having it on camera.

"Alright guys, follow me on myfreecams.com if you wanna see more!"

Nope.

Twitch streaming is full of faggots as it was clearly depicted here, I would've banged that hooker right in front of the camera making sure her face was right in front it so everyone could partake on me destroying another pussy.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

I think they called the wrong gender of hooker to his door and thats the problem.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (11-13-2015 07:05 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

These live streaming commentator things are beyond me... who the fuck in their right mind lie this shit? This dude has 30 million subscribers and makes a cool 7 figures a year doing this:

Shit like this makes me wonder if I want to live on this planet anymore

From what i've heard, pewdiepie's audience is tween aged girls.

Quote: (11-13-2015 09:43 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I think they called the wrong gender of hooker to his door and thats the problem.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Dude acts like an attention whoring fag.....that was before I saw the part he called his mom.

Who the fuck has time to sit in front of a webcam full of strangers.

^These things are starting to get a lot more amongst youth. Instead of wanting to play video or computer games, kids want to watch other people play. I know a kid who is not even in college, is 20 years old, and makes six figures for having a live stream of him playing video games.

This hobby is his career. It is crazy to me that these kids can make all this money by playing mind numbing video games.

Welcome to America, I guess [Image: american.gif]

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (11-13-2015 12:19 PM)Remington Wrote:  

Instead of wanting to play video or computer games, kids want to watch other people play.

Paging Anonymous Bosch and 2Wycked for a professional explanation of this phenomenon.

Quote:Quote:

Dude acts like an attention whoring fag.....that was before I saw the part he called his mom.

Who the fuck has time to sit in front of a webcam full of strangers.

I find myself unable to even comprehend this, it is so alien, but I suppose this is something that can happen to kids growing up in the world of social media.

It's like some kind of giant social validation feedback loop.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (11-13-2015 12:20 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Instead of wanting to play video or computer games, kids want to watch other people play.

Paging Anonymous Bosch and 2Wycked for a professional explanation of this phenomenon.

I'm not entirely sure they watch videos instead of playing the games themselves, I would imagine the vast majority do both.

I do so too, although when I do watch YouTube videos of games it's usually before making a decision to buy a certain game or advice or help with a certain section or play style of a game.
And when at all possible I find YouTube videos with either no commentary or adults who can resist the temptation to try to be deliberately "entertaining" in their commentary.

Oh, and WB the hooker (maybe not at that price though, did they say 160 pounds? That's at least one and a half threesomes in Eastern Europe or Thailand). Although I'm not much of an exhibitionist so I would probably excuse myself to my hypothetical YouTube audience and tell them I'd be back in an hour.

^These things are starting to get a lot more amongst youth. Instead of wanting to play video or computer games, kids want to watch other people play. I know a kid who is not even in college, is 20 years old, and makes six figures for having a live stream of him playing video games.

This hobby is his career. It is crazy to me that these kids can make all this money by playing mind numbing video games.

Welcome to America, I guess [Image: american.gif]

Well shit that's cool and all but goddamn get the fuck out and explore the world. No skills besides video games.

I guess exploit your talents with gaming.....[Image: dodgy.gif]

I can't even fathom what is going on. People are paying money, to watch him talk on camera and play video games, and yell at hookers and his mom? How is this even a thing?