rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Instagram attention whore quits Instagram and makes the New York Times

Step 1: Start Instagram with a bunch of sexy pictures
Step 2: Amass a legion of thirsty beta followers for attention
Step 3: Denounce said sexy pictures and orbiters, instead espousing "wisdom" and promoting veganism, thereby becoming a media hero
Step 4: ????
Step 5: PROFIT

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/04/fashio....html?_r=0

Instagram account still up, but with her comments. What interests me is how much these girls are getting paid to post stupid things like a picture from a bathtub drinking tea:

https://instagram.com/essenaoneill/

Attention whore gonna attention whore.

This was funny to see. This girl is 18 years old, just another ditzy aussie beach blondie, and she is acting as if everything she is saying is the deep enlightenment of God and that nobody has ever thought this about social media before. Attention whore on steroids, complete with the fake crying in the video. The rub being that she has raised her name brand and social media profile more with this. Heh.

The amusing part is that the reason she's crying is because she now apparently can't afford her lifestyle without the endorsements and likes that her account used to generate.

Talk about not being able to understand cause and effect. If you're an attention whore and you refuse to let people pay you attention, how do you honestly think you were going to get paid?

That aside, if you trawl slowly through her new website you get a longish bio piece about why she started attention whoring in the first place. All the usual suspects are there: divorced parents, angry teenager at her family, sexual desire kicking in at age 12 or so (one of the things she wanted was all the 'hot boys' coming after her). She apparently was a bit of a giraffe physically, which didn't help matters much.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

The Dubai game isn't for the faint of heart. She didn't have what it took to take it to level Deuce.

WB for Valhalla

Her plea for help videos are fuckin pathetic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...l-facebook

Quote: (11-03-2015 10:53 PM)pialox Wrote:  

Her plea for help videos are fuckin pathetic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...l-facebook

I see that they're trashing her in the comments. Also, she already seems to have taken down her Instagram (linked in the OP).

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

no make up and tears bad combo. well make up and tears isn't much better. WB.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

She's hot but not hot enough to be a successful IG portapotty. She made the right choice whoring herself out to the media instead.

Bet she's back on there attention whoring within a year. She will have some b.s. pretext like she's taking a stand against something, not backing down by staying off social media!!!

Sureeee bitch [Image: main-qimg-44febc1fa7b13fa342c2f0bdcc51ef..._webp=true]

Maybe a Saudi Port-a-potty might be a easy transition for her in order to make some cash?

It is more of a testament how worthless NTY become

Deus vult!

[Image: 3aff3b12ff1c3778c99b1da05da0a3ee]

Well, that didn't take long:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-li...7596237215

Quote:Quote:

FRIENDS of social media star Essena O’Neill have called her out on her “I Quit Social — For Evah” video, saying the Queensland model is on a quest for self-promotion.
In a 15 minute video, American twin sisters Nina and Randa, who live in Los Angeles and had Essena stay with them while she was visiting, labelled the teenager as a “fake”.
The twin social media “influencers” slammed O’Neill’s video post for not telling both sides of the story.

ext, the twins discuss Essena’s relationship with another “famous” social media star, saying their breakup is what led her to hate LA.
In O’Neill’s video, she spoke of how she was surrounded by “all this wealth, all this power” but that “they were all miserable. And I had never been more miserable”.
But the twins spun events differently in their video.
“When she was dating this guy and when she was in LA, everything was amazing,” one twin said in the YouTube clip.
“She wanted to move here, she wanted a sports car, she wanted an apartment, she wanted us to move in with her. She was happy and on this high and loving LA, and then shortly within a couple of weeks when, you know, things ended between them, she just hated LA along with everyone with it. All terrible people and depressed and sad.
“She [Essena] thinks that she is doing this whole real thing on the internet, but to me it’s just as fake as an edited image because what she is saying is fake.”

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-G0VZISVNmfA/UV...+other.jpg[/IMG]

In Dubai, another urinal will just take this one's place.

[Image: ZD5uJ4p.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-04-2015 12:03 AM)iop890 Wrote:  

She's hot but not hot enough to be a successful IG portapotty. She made the right choice whoring herself out to the media instead.

Agreed.

The body is on point, but without a few pounds of makeup, the face...

[Image: 2E10F3D100000578-3301762-image-a-2_1446560684108.jpg]

[Image: stoned-dog.jpg]

delete

People shouldn't give her attention unless she put some naked pictures. And even these days, pics are so photoshoped, filters, etc, it doesn't even look real. You see plenty of perfect 10's in perfect scenarios but they're just bangable chicks.

Would you bang this girl? Me neither.
[Image: yjucg27.jpg]

What about this one? From Her Instagram pics, I'll marry her.
[Image: 8HkdzlJ.png]

[Image: SJqxbcM.png]

[Image: m6XElzN.png]

Quote:joost Wrote:

People shouldn't give her attention unless she put some naked pictures. And even these days, pics are so photoshoped, filters, etc, it doesn't even look real. You see plenty of perfect 10's in perfect scenarios but they're just bangable chicks.

She looks perfectly serviceable, in fact I like her better in the first picture because you can't see all the crap deep, meaningful tattoos.

Quote:"joost Wrote:

Check her passport stamps first.

I can't but help think that maybe she met some guy who completely nuked her hamster. Why else would she abandon all that attention?

Quote: (11-04-2015 01:42 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Well, that didn't take long:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-li...7596237215

Quote:Quote:

FRIENDS of social media star Essena O’Neill have called her out on her “I Quit Social — For Evah” video, saying the Queensland model is on a quest for self-promotion.
In a 15 minute video, American twin sisters Nina and Randa, who live in Los Angeles and had Essena stay with them while she was visiting, labelled the teenager as a “fake”.
The twin social media “influencers” slammed O’Neill’s video post for not telling both sides of the story.

ext, the twins discuss Essena’s relationship with another “famous” social media star, saying their breakup is what led her to hate LA.
In O’Neill’s video, she spoke of how she was surrounded by “all this wealth, all this power” but that “they were all miserable. And I had never been more miserable”.
But the twins spun events differently in their video.
“When she was dating this guy and when she was in LA, everything was amazing,” one twin said in the YouTube clip.
“She wanted to move here, she wanted a sports car, she wanted an apartment, she wanted us to move in with her. She was happy and on this high and loving LA, and then shortly within a couple of weeks when, you know, things ended between them, she just hated LA along with everyone with it. All terrible people and depressed and sad.
“She [Essena] thinks that she is doing this whole real thing on the internet, but to me it’s just as fake as an edited image because what she is saying is fake.”

I could definitely see that. She doesn't want to "work for a brand anymore" - she wants to become her own brand.

Quote: (11-03-2015 11:21 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

no make up and tears bad combo. well make up and tears isn't much better. WB.

Correction
Make up and tears are as sexy as it gets
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8CfhbAlEEB4b3OUyS2FZ...uG0f_Dk1D3]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (11-04-2015 06:48 AM)Ambicatus Wrote:  

Quote:joost Wrote:

She looks perfectly serviceable, in fact I like her better in the first picture because you can't see all the crap deep, meaningful tattoos.

You do realize they are the same person?

Quote: (11-04-2015 06:48 AM)Ambicatus Wrote:  

Those tattoos are all the relevant passport stamps you'll ever need to view.

Just read a local newspaper, saw an article about her.
An 18-year-old attention whore from the other side of the world pretends to have changed her view on social media.
Why exactly is this news? Why is this international news?
I´m seriously confused.
[Image: huh.gif]

Quote: (11-04-2015 02:05 PM)Celtic_Austrian Wrote:  

Just read a local newspaper, saw an article about her.
An 18-year-old attention whore from the other side of the world pretends to have changed her view on social media.
Why exactly is this news? Why is this international news?
I´m seriously confused.
[Image: huh.gif]

Because when a hot-on-Instagram bitch has a meltdown the whole world trembles in sympathy, oops, thirst?

Funny the most backlash I see around social media comes from other girls. I've seen no guys denouncing this girl ever. Just go to show how women hate each other and their cat-like nature sometimes put them in place. All the girls who criticize her probably did it out of jealousy that she got so much attention.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie