rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do naturals succeed without "game"?

I witnessed a friend meet some girls today. All he did was look at them, ask them how they were doing, and asked for their names.

This guy is fairly good looking and fairly tall....but not significantly above average.

He gave me the following advice: Just say Hi, and ask them some questions. Don't talk about yourself, just ask questions and pretend to be interested. Then bang them.

He's got good posture and body language, so maybe thats the important part.

I will try his way of doing things for sure though. Just ask a bunch of simple questions and say you want to meet up. What could be easier than that?

They tend to succeed when it comes to pickup, but fail at LTRs. It takes game to maintain an LTR.

They have game (for pick-up at least, LTRs might be more difficult for them as HankMoody points out), they just didn't have to learn it.
Learned game is essentially - in parts at least - trying to adopt some of the most efficient behaviours of the naturals.

Hmm....I should just mimic my friends "game"? Ok...just appear confident: wide, straight posture and loud voice.

You could possibly come off as a try hard. People are good at recognizing if someone is behaving unnaturally, especially women.

It's all about inner game. Naturals just possess a higher level of inner game than most IMO. You've got to get yourself to a place where your inner game is rock solid. The rest will come.

They do run game. The good looking naturals dont have to worry about the attraction phase. Mainly the comfort building and seduction phases.

Don't debate me.

Roosh wrote a great article about this:
http://www.rooshv.com/the-myth-of-the-natural

We all need to practice in order to improve with women, but "naturals" got their practice really early on, usually because girls were interested in them due to their good looks.

I suppose being good looking is a double whammy. You're more attractive from the get-go, plus you develop a bunch of character traits which help with women: abundance mentality, self-assurance etc.

You don't see many good looking beta orbiters or "I need feminism because"s.

Quote: (10-28-2015 07:26 AM)Oskar Wrote:  

I witnessed a friend meet some girls today. All he did was look at them, ask them how they were doing, and asked for their names.

This guy is fairly good looking and fairly tall....but not significantly above average.

He gave me the following advice: Just say Hi, and ask them some questions. Don't talk about yourself, just ask questions and pretend to be interested. Then bang them.

He's got good posture and body language, so maybe thats the important part.

I will try his way of doing things for sure though. Just ask a bunch of simple questions and say you want to meet up. What could be easier than that?

There are all kinds of naturals.

The guy in your story is tall and good looking, so he attracts women. He probably doesn't have an "attraction" game so to speak, because girls are attracted to him already.

That could lead to an abundance mentality, but more often than not the "Pretty Boy" just takes what he is fed and doesn't know how to approach. If a girl isn't bowled over by his good looks, but he thinks she is sexy - he wouldn't know what to do in that case

There are other naturals that learned from an early age that women respond sexually or submissively by the words and actions of dominant men. Sometimes this is because he notices patterns in his female family members. This might not be a conscious thing, and from there you get your prototypical "jerk" that isn't particularly physically attractive, but his "forcing his world view" and "take charge" attitude are attractive.

Sometimes boys are just following the role model of their fathers.

Like any "naturals" this is usually raw talent. They can slowly learn by experience, and that in turn builds the "unstoppable self confidence" - but the knowledge of what to do, or wisdom of why to do X over Y is something that takes years to figure out if on your own, or months if you have guidance.

WIA

So called "naturals" are naturals because they are good looking and from the early age girls are attracted to them which made them believe they are good with girls.

It's quite useless to take advice from them cause they have no idea what they actually do that makes girls attracted. It's their superficial attributes [status/popularity/looks] that do the most of the job so all they have to DO THEMSELVES is to talk to girls about whatever to pretend to be interested and move things forward towards intimacy.

What is their biggest advantage in the game besides looks [naturally strong frame of reality honed from early age] is also their biggest disadvantage in a sense. Since they have no conscious understanding what is frame, how to maintain it [they know but not from technical standpoint], how to get it back after losing it, how to build it from level zero etc they tend to turn into little bitches once it's challenged or after they lose it. It's funny to see. It's like house of cards collapsing along with everything else they got going on for them cause all those things depend on their frame.

In relationship they tend to totally dominate their women and completely take over the control. Many times they get aggressive possessive and highly manipulative just to maintain the order they enforced. They're not psychopaths, many of them have good jobs, are somewhat successful careers and have strong drive to achieve something. However the same drive that gets them their good results in life is the same force that rules their private/intimate life. Which basically mean being stubborn, overwhelming and aggressive, always knowing better, leading, not taking no for an answer, etc.

I heard some really fucked up stories what they are capable of doing to "pickup" a woman they want. Things like inviting for a walk to the park in the evening to bang, physically escalating and molesting like a psycho, full on stalking, watching girls' houses in the car to scare them, calling and messaging many times a day, telling girls what they can and can't do, making up stories of who they are, bragging about their wealth, promising foreign trips, etc. Basically they're convinced that women should obey them and their version of gaming is to enforce it.

"Game" is not a set of learned rules and lines. Game, is what you are and do that gives you the results you want in life.

How to they succeed without learned lines or rules?

Well, that makes one wonder, how does one succeeds with them?