rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

25 Year-Old Woman Drives Drunk Into Crowd At Oklahoma St. Parade, 4 Dead, 44 Hurt
5 Year-Old Woman Drives Drunk Into Crowd At Oklahoma St. Parade, 4 Dead, 44 Hurt
[Image: 562bff85bae0d.image.jpg?resize=760%2C370]

Quote:Quote:

A woman suspected of drunken driving crashed a car into a crowd of spectators at Oklahoma State University's homecoming parade, killing four people -- including a 2-year-old -- authorities in Stillwater said Saturday.

Three adults were pronounced dead at the scene, while the fourth victim, the young boy, died from his injuries at OU Medical Center Children's Hospital, according to a Stillwater police statement.

Spokesman Capt. Kyle Gibbs said Saturday night that 44 people had been injured, an uptick from previous reports.

Four children and three adults were hospitalized at OU Medical Center, according to hospital spokeswoman Vallery Brown.

While authorities did not immediately release the names of those killed and injured, the president of the University of Central Oklahoma said one of the people killed was Nikita Nakal, an MBA student from Mumbai, India.

"While our thoughts and prayers are with the Oklahoma State University community tonight following the tragic events during OSU's homecoming parade this morning, it is with deep sadness that I ask you to extend those sentiments to the family and friends of one of our own students," wrote President Don Betz. "Our students come to Central with their unique goals, hopes and dreams, and Nikita was undoubtedly no different."

Gibbs said the car's driver, Adacia Avery Chambers of Stillwater, was arrested at the scene on suspicion of driving under the influence and taken to the city jail. She is not believed to be an OSU student, he said.

According to a police statement, Chambers drove her 2014 Hyundai Elantra into an unmanned police motorcycle before careening into the crowd of spectators.

When asked by a reporter whether the 25-year-old Chambers was "obviously intoxicated," Gibbs said, "Certainly probable cause for the arrest, yes sir."

Gibbs said that Oklahoma state law mandates blood tests for any "serious fatality accident." The results of those tests won't be known for several days, he said.

The deadly crash occurred at 10:31 a.m. (11:31 ET), just hours before the school's centerpiece homecoming event -- a football game between the nationally ranked, undefeated OSU Cowboys and the University of Kansas -- and only two blocks from the soon-to-be jam packed 50,000-person Boone Pickens Stadium.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/24/us/oklahom...nto-crowd/
5 Year-Old Woman Drives Drunk Into Crowd At Oklahoma St. Parade, 4 Dead, 44 Hurt
Goddamn shame, what the fuck was she thinking, and how the hell do you lose control ? There was a major fucking gathering, even if you were drunk you'd be able to tell ?

It'll be interesting to find out what her sentence will be, compared to a man in the same situation.
They will pity her and say she has had a hard life and deserves compassion. We know how it will go.

Drunk driving at 1030 AM? Damn...

Should have been drinking weight watcher shakes.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2
I don't think the pussy pass will save her this time. You've got to at least be skinny or blond to run over a toddler, right?

Or maybe I'm just naive.
You don't get a pussy pass for killing 4 people. Yet.
This busted bitch who is 25 going on 40 also injured 44 people.

40 years minimum sentence no parole plus an additional 20 years thrown in for injuring all those people seems fair. 60 years should give her plenty of time to contemplate the foolishness of driving drunk and like a retard.

Judging by her fat face she'll probably stroke out in her 50's or 60's in the slammer anyways.
Im guessing she serves 10 years max.
Pussy pass still in effect but minimized because she is unattractive and living in a red state.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"
Ban cars!

Deus vult!
You've got to be doing some speed to do that much damage to so many people.

Absolutely awful event.
In addition to intoxication, she was probably busy swiping left on Tinder.

I'm the King of Beijing!
Quote: (10-25-2015 03:37 AM)Suits Wrote:  

In addition to intoxication, she was probably busy swiping left on Tinder.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

That said, this is some sad shit. I don't think she is going to be able to claim the pussy pass on this one (does that thing even have a pussy?). Too public and too many deaths/injuries.
Quote: (10-25-2015 02:11 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

They will pity her and say she has had a hard life and deserves compassion. We know how it will go.

She's White, Southern and killed a person of colour. Pussy pass revoked. They'll probably get a Gawker Snarkster to throw the switch.

Quote: (10-25-2015 03:23 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Ban cars!

Glaucon - as usual - wins the thread.
Quote: (10-25-2015 03:44 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

I don't think she is going to be able to claim the pussy pass on this one (does that thing even have a pussy?). Too public and too many deaths/injuries.

Of course she will.

Sure, we can fully expect that she will do some jail time for this, but in a nice jail and far less time than a man would do for exactly the same charges.

She'll also be much more likely to successfully pull "I'm repentant and reformed" card and get parole release much earlier than a man would.

Before this is all said and done, there will be someone, somewhere claiming that she is the real victim.

I'm the King of Beijing!
We need to have a dialogue about cars.

I mean, really, just wow, this kind of thing happens every day.

It's just too easy to get a car. Everyone has one. We need to follow the European model and increase the driving age from 16 to 18. We need more regulation and background checks to keep cars out of the hands of criminals.

We should ban cars with too much horsepower. What do you need all that horsepower for anyway? What are you running away from?

In places where you can't drive a car, there are no car related deaths. Want to stop car intentionals? It's simple. Ban cars.

[Image: troll.gif]

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
If a man did this the crowd would have mobbed and beat the living shit out of him.

I fully expect the pussy pass -- as the anger wears off and memory fades, her pleas for leniency will be heard.

I fully expect there to be some phantom man in her past that was beating on her. So, naturally it drove her to drink. And then drive, because she was getting away said bad man.
[Image: 562bff85bae0d.image.jpg?resize=760%2C370]

This bitch is only 25? Damn, those are some hard miles!

My guess is that she'll try like hell to get pregnant before the trial to gain further sympathy. That happened near my parent's house. A woman was texting and mowed down an elderly couple while running a red light. She got pregnant to gain sympathy and never served a day in jail. Her "punishment" is giving anti-texting while driving talks to high school kids once a month.
Quote: (10-25-2015 02:58 AM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Im guessing she serves 10 years max.
Pussy pass still in effect but minimized because she is unattractive and living in a red state.

No, not with a
- 2-year old
- 3 others dead
- wounding many

Especially if she has a prior DUI. I say minimum 20 before parole.

Let this be a warning to anyone who's suffered blackouts, hahaha aren't they funny.

Imagine waking up in jail and hearing 4 people died during your blackout.
Pussy pass won't save her but some faggot will still cuck for her even with that record. The father of the 2 year old was a miscer and made a thread. Mods deleted it so you'll need to look at google cached version to view it.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...genumber=8
She had to be texting while driving drunk. 10:30 am? What the hell? working on the next flake.
This really disturbed me. I pulled the keys from a guy's van who smashed into on coming traffic, fuckin tanked at 330pm 5 years ago.. typical school traffic, etc, very busy roads.

I ran up to scene of accident, I was closest person to the accident. His head was bleeding, the other car had a family in it, 2 broken bones and bloodied lacerations on 3 victims in on coming car. This mother fucker was trying to start his stalled, smashed, full sized conversion van bleeding all over me, after he hit them. I said:"No fuckin way buddy, you're gonna sit right there till the cops get here."
I don't know guys, I think they're gonna fry this bitch. This is too over the top, literally. If someone killed one of my family members this way, or a good friend, I'd serve my own justice.
[Image: 03443f31b7a861a66aedfe01fc13-should-wome...-drive.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!
Bunch of chauvinistic pricks.

If she wants to drive drunk at 10:30AM near, around, or into a crowd of spectactors, who are you guys to say "no"?

Her body, her choice.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters
I can already sense her defense - She hit the gas pedal instead of the break pedal. "It's the car's fault because the pedals were too close together! I panicked after it happened"

There is actually precedent for this based on some civil lawsuits against car manufacturers some years back.

The pussy pass will still be in play.
Someone should take care of her the way Tony took care of Christopher.