rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

thinking about doing something stupid. marrying a colombian pro.

So right now I'm staying in Ibague, Colombia. I'm taking a semester off to visit some family here, practice my spanish, and to generally fuck around for a few months before the next semester. I've been here for about 6 weeks now and because im a degenerate asshole and because Colombian pros are about 18 dollars I've been frequenting a local brothel. I've gone 5 times now and fucked the same chick 4 of those 5 times. The third time I saw her she was surprised I kept going back to her and she gave me her number and mentioned that we should go out some time, we also hung out at the bar for a while and talked. She's a really cute girl, very nice and cool, ide say she would be a solid 8 if I didn't know she was a pro. She's 21, has a kid, they both live in the brothel, says the only family she has are poor farmers. Didn't ask her why she's working as a pro because I thought it would be awkwarr. Anyways the last time I saw her, about a week ago, we fucked and afterwards I was chilling at the bar with her and after a few beers she asked me in a serious manner if I could bring her to the US. I was a little surprised and told her maybe, although in the back of my mind I was thinking no. So the past week I've been thinking about it and the more I do the more I think it isn't THAT bad of an idea.
I moved back in with my mother last semester because I wanted to focus on school and I was tired of working forty hour weeks and going to school part time just to be on my own. Right now i live in a shitty part of town in Tampa,fl in a small 2 bd room with my mom and her husband and its getting really depressing for me, I hate not having my own space and feeling like a kid.
I know it sounds really bad but I think if I marry this chick I think i could get her to strip and pay most of our bills while I focus on school. I really know its sounds bad but I'm sure stripping in the US for 2 grand a month is better than being a prostitute for 300 dollars a month in Colombia. I'm also not eligible to receive financial aid because my parents don't Do their taxes, but if I get married I would be eligible.
The more I think about the better of an idea it seems. Ide be able to help this chick out while she helps me. Ide also be getting pussy on a regular basis.
Thoughts?

[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Noooooooooooooooooooo...........

Honestly I didn't even read whole thing.

There were ALWAYS choices.... SHe took a socially and aesthetically distasteful one to get THE EASIEST MONEY.

"You can't make a ho into a housewife"

Now, when she wants to buy something, and she's married to you...What's the easy way to get money?

What's the easy way to get money if you WON'T or CAN'T give it to her?

At the least, at least WAIT 2-3 years to see how "loyal" she is. You'll see quickly.

Well its not like I'm planning to stay with her for the rest of my life. I think after three years ide divorce if not sooner. Ide also be upfront with her, that I'll want her to pay most of the bills and I'll expect pussy on a daily basis, and i that ide probably divorce her. If she makes enough money to live a good life when she comes back to Colombia (20,000 dollars give or take) I think it would be a good enough incentive for her. With 20,000 she could buy a decent apartment or townhouse and have enough money to go back to school.

[Image: tumblr_l9hnkdvT2L1qe0qyho1_500.gif]

There.

Now finish school, get a job, move out of your mother's house and pay you own damn bills.

Quote: (09-05-2015 12:09 AM)slappy-hintz Wrote:  

Thoughts?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-pOg9KKVGcm8V4GPXIhl...lsA1rrCIPw]

Lolz. What makes you think she'll stay with you? Your next thread should be titled "HOW I GOT OWNED BY A FOREIGN WHORE". All caps to show how bad you just got fucked.

TEAM VASECTOMY

[Image: troll.gif]

[Image: ox3NC0wAMpbFK.gif]

Quote:PapayaTapper Wrote:
you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

I guessed wrong, wasn't banned. Will check back later.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

If she left me i could care less. Also how could she fuck me? If she tried anything ide just send her packing.
I'm starting to think this isn't thread worthy. I just wanted to ask people who have no idea who I am. I'm starting to think this is a terrible idea.

Quote: (09-05-2015 12:54 AM)slappy-hintz Wrote:  

Well its not like I'm planning to stay with her for the rest of my life. I think after three years ide divorce if not sooner. Ide also be upfront with her, that I'll want her to pay most of the bills and I'll expect pussy on a daily basis, and i that ide probably divorce her. If she makes enough money to live a good life when she comes back to Colombia (20,000 dollars give or take) I think it would be a good enough incentive for her. With 20,000 she could buy a decent apartment or townhouse and have enough money to go back to school.

What?

[Image: 9vJLsEzYnCBZC.gif]

you seem to have a penchant for sticking your dick in high drama retarded trash.

Dupe- drunk lounge is elsewhere

Quote: (09-05-2015 01:38 AM)slappy-hintz Wrote:  

If she left me i could care less. Also how could she fuck me? If she tried anything ide just send her packing.
I'm starting to think this isn't thread worthy. I just wanted to ask people who have no idea who I am. I'm starting to think this is a terrible idea.

Your plan to marry a literal prostitute just to quickly divorce her is a terrible idea.

Quote:slappy-hintz Wrote:

The more I think about the better of an idea it seems.

What you've told us about your "plan"--and you've said more than enough for me to come to this conclusion--is that you have devised arguably the most terrible life decision a person in your shoes could make. Sit back and look at what you're saying. Your grand plan was to marry a whore, bring her to the US (awkward conversation for your parents who you live with), care for her kid (another awkward conversation), regularly have sex with this prostitute (*risky*), and be "up front" in telling her you're going to divorce her in three years? For a couple hundred dollars in financial aid that you could save automatically by not throwing a wedding for a whore and helping her come to the US?

I don't care who you are, that is fucking dumb.

Quote: (09-05-2015 01:38 AM)slappy-hintz Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

The contraction of "I would" is "I'd." Also, the first letter of a sentence, in this case your thread title, should be capitalized.

People marry foreigners in exchange for money all the time. I would be doing that in a way, she would pay most of the bills with her stripping money, and I would also get pussy on a regular basis. I'd also get financial aid for school. And if it doesn't work out for whatever reason than there shouldn't be any problems.

Go for it. What could go wrong?

Quote: (09-05-2015 02:01 AM)slappy-hintz Wrote:  

People marry foreigners in exchange for money all the time. I would be doing that in a way, she would pay most of the bills with her stripping money, and I would also get pussy on a regular basis. I'd also get financial aid for school. And if it doesn't work out for whatever reason than there shouldn't be any problems.
I still do think it's a bad idea though.

Just to further convince you it's a bad idea though, consider the financial burden of initially helping her get into the country, getting her "on her feet" and supporting her (because she won't find a job the second she gets in the US), throwing the Whore Wedding, and caring for her kid until she gets enough money to do it herself.

And do you really think that after herself and her kid, she'd have a whole lot to help you with? And then, you'd divorce her so quickly, you might not make enough back from financial aid and her stripping to pay back the expenses of starting her up in this country.

What would she get? She'd get unlimited American dick and being established in the US for free.

I'm sure the headaches, doctor's visits for your risky behavior, lawyer's fees for your divorce, paperwork for your imported wife, the "slut start-up" fees, the big Whore Wedding, and the shit you'll lose in the divorce will be well worth it in the end though. Your few hundred dollars a month in financial aid will cover it.

I would absolutely tell her to leave her kid here for at least the first eighteen months.
I won't tell my mother that she's a prostitute, I'm staying in Colombia for another three months I can just make up a story that I fell in love with her and she works in a coffee shop or some shit.
The big whore wedding would be at the court house obviously.
Financial aid isn't a few hundred dollars its about 5500 a year in scholarships and up to 6,000 a year in loans if I need it. And if I'm not married I'm going to have to wait until I'm 23 to get any form of financial aid or government loans. I could be done with school by the time I'm 23 i f I marry this chick.
I would have her tested the same day we apply for her visa.

And just so you understand my current situation right now I'm working for $10 an hour in a fucking kitchen so every week I make about $250 and if I get a second shitty part time job I'll make about 350-400 a week. So if I'm living with my mom giving her 200 a month for rent/food and paying 250 a month for car insurance and say 150 a month on gas and other random things I'm saving 1000 a month while I'm not in school. If I need 2500 every semester, and I work 32ish hours a week while I'm in school, I literally have to save all my money, live with my parents, and bust my ass all the time.

If I marry this chick I'd have financial aid, and a nice place to stay. If she's making three hundred dollars a month (probably less than that) to have SEX with people and live in the brothel with her son, I think she'd be content with making ten times that amount of money and having her own place to stay, even if I'm asking her to pay most of the bills.

And to be honest I feel bad knowing this poor girl has to raise a kid in a fucking brothel. I know you guys think that it's her fault but she had the kid when she was 15 years old and I can only imagine the shit she went through that caused her to end up in that brothel. If I can help out even a little I don't see why I shouldn't.

250 a month for car insurance? I'm sure you can do better and no offense, it doesn't sound like you have to protect a ton of assets, surely you can find cheaper.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

No I can't. I'm 21 and I had one accident thats how much I have to pay, and that only includes the coverage that is legally required (medical and coverage for the other car but not mine)

Quote: (09-05-2015 02:33 AM)slappy-hintz Wrote:  

I would absolutely tell her to leave her kid here for at least the first eighteen months.
I won't tell my mother that she's a prostitute, I'm staying in Colombia for another three months I can just make up a story that I fell in love with her and she works in a coffee shop or some shit.
The big whore wedding would be at the court house obviously.
Financial aid isn't a few hundred dollars its about 5500 a year in scholarships and up to 6,000 a year in loans if I need it. And if I'm not married I'm going to have to wait until I'm 23 to get any form of financial aid or government loans. I could be done with school by the time I'm 23 i f I marry this chick.
I would have her tested the same day we apply for her visa.

And just so you understand my current situation right now I'm working for $10 an hour in a fucking kitchen so every week I make about $250 and if I get a second shitty part time job I'll make about 350-400 a week. So if I'm living with my mom giving her 200 a month for rent/food and paying 250 a month for car insurance and say 150 a month on gas and other random things I'm saving 1000 a month while I'm not in school. If I need 2500 every semester, and I work 32ish hours a week while I'm in school, I literally have to save all my money, live with my parents, and bust my ass all the time.

I still do think it's a bad idea though.

For still thinking it's a bad idea, you sure are trying hard to justify it.

Your solution is terrible, like you've noted, and to think you can drag Colombian trash into your life and your family not realize she's a shady slut is bold to say the least.

And it would be a dead giveaway when you throw a non-wedding.

Look, you're not the first kid to go to school and work. And you're not the first to kid to live in a parental hell hole.

You'd probably be the first one to think that the way out of it is to marry a STD magnet prostitute that you don't know, demand she leave her kid in Colombia for well over a year, and strip/fuck around on you for like three years.

Quote:Quote:

If I need 2500 every semester, and I work 32ish hours a week while I'm in school, I literally have to save all my money, live with my parents, and bust my ass all the time.

Sounds like you found your answer.

Being real here, I'm in your shoes. I have to bust my ass all the time, I go to university taking anywhere from 15-21 hours every semester, with no summers off from school, I've jumped from sporting goods stores to funeral homes making $9.50 an hour (while being on call to pick up dead old people at nights), and on top of all that I still have to find time to work out, box, do bjj, write, study for the LSAT, and game.

And I do. That's why in five years I'll be better off than 90% of everyone else my age. Marrying a foreign prostitute would ruin that for me, and it would do the same for you.

Just be patient and stop trying to find shortcuts.

And by the way, there's really no reason why you have to wait to be 23 to get student loans. Not like you need it. Save your money and avoid debt.

Quote: (09-05-2015 02:56 AM)slappy-hintz Wrote:  

No I can't. I'm 21 and I had one accident thats how much I have to pay, and that only includes the coverage that is legally required (medical and coverage for the other car but not mine)

I am still wavering if this is real (your story) and if you are trolling.

But if this is a sincere request for input, then I must engage samsamsam's trademarked "Help a mother fucker out" mode.

For whatever reasons (I know you have listed some) this idea of marrying her appeals to you. It somehow gives you some emotional payoff. We all do shit for various reasons because we get some emotional payoff. I know guys talk about how they are not emotional, but we all are. And it isn't touchy feely stuff, just that our utility exceeds whatever pain/effort we need to go through to get it.

However, your idea will have some long term consequences and a ton of unknowns. It sounds like you have some stress (a lot actually) in your life already. Adding these unknowns can really push a tough situation into a bad one.

Plus, she brought this up, wasn't like you woke up one day and decided she was the one. That is a huge flag. She is leading the conversation. Never let a woman lead you. She will just try and get more and more. Bringing a Spanish speaker to FL means that she will have access to a familiar community, that will easily lead to her meeting other men. And no offense, living at your Mom's house cannot be that appealing for the long term for an 8.

Finally, if you can't boost your revenue, then cut your expenses. 250/month seems way too high regardless of an accident.

And her working at a strip club, doh, just a bad situation.

Unless you don't have any feelings for her and just want to take some of her money, but that is another topic that I cannot get behind.

I suggest taking a break from P4P and seeing her and see if you really wanna do this with a clear head.

Best of luck OP.

Roosh we need a new rule that unless you are a gold/silver member OR have at least 50-100 posts you cannot make new threads!!!!!

Quote: (09-05-2015 03:23 AM)Kaebs Wrote:  

Roosh we need a new rule that unless you are a gold/silver member OR have at least 50-100 posts you cannot make new threads!!!!!

LOL, I wonder if there is a "I wanna marry a prostitute thread" already.