rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume V: The Amir Johnson Story

[Image: 2ilc36u.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Damn, it's that time again, another edition of Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played, this time starring one of the newest members of the Boston Celtics, and former Detroit Piston and Toronto Raptor, Amir Johnson.

Amir has found himself caught up in a rather typical scenario for a Black professional athlete, impregnating a jump-off; let the money grab ensue.

The Players

Amir Johnson

[Image: amir-johnson-toronto.jpg]

Amir is a true NBA success story in that the career he has had was completely unforeseeable given where he came from. Although he was a McDonald's All-American coming out of Westchester in Los Angeles, he bypassed college immediately to enter the 2005 NBA Draft, where he wasn't selected until the 56th pick by the Detroit Pistons, the fourth to last pick in the draft.

Most second-round picks don't even make the team, and are out of the league with no shot to get back in before the season even starts. Amir Johnson wasn't one of those. Today he is far from his days as a Pistons project -- when he was an advanced statistics beast -- and thus far has had a ten-year career in the league and has signed contracts that exceed $42 million, and that's not counting the recent two-year, $24 million contract that he signed recently with the Boston Celtics -- he'll make at least $12 million of that, if his ankles hold up and he continues to be productive, he'll have that second year option picked up by the team so he ends up with all of that bread.

Amir's success on the court is commendable. As a player, everywhere he goes he quickly becomes a fan favorite for being a player who plays the game hard, plays it the right way. He's made a lot of money as a result.

But off the court, he's made a mistake that will cost him dearly, one that puts on a roster full of other rich and famous men, a team that takes more L's than the 2012 Charlotte Bobcats.

Alana Jung

[Image: 9vip7b.jpg]

Alana is a "model" and a college student who is 25 years old. That is to say she's a 25-year old nobody who's accomplished nothing in her life other than pushing out a professional athlete's baby. She's at best an Instagram model, which is evidenced by the picture posted above. I work with models, no serious model would have a picture like that as a part of their portfolio, I mean, she's sitting on a fucking washing machine in an empty laundromat, who did she hire off CL for that? 25 year-old college students have more often than not been in and out of school for years. A lot of women like her bullshit around taking bird courses with no real plan for obtaining a marketable degree -- or any degree at all. Maybe now that she is a mother she'll finish that degree knowing that at some point she's going to have to work to help provide for herself and her child, or....

The Money Grab

Two years ago she gave birth to Amir's daughter, Amelia. In court she claimed that she and Amir were in a committed relationship and that they had been living together for a year and a half. Amir responded that she was just a jump-off. I talked about that dynamic recently on Real Talk Sessions, there are three sides to every relationship. At this point, it doesn't matter if she was just a jump-off, because now she's the mother of his child.

Amir has already been supporting her and the child monthly to the tune of $8,600. But now that his salary has increased from $7 million to $12 million, she wants an increase as well, to $50,000 a month. Chances are, she's going to get what she wants. Precedent has established that professional athletes are obliged to give up nearly eight percent of their yearly salary for child support, and Alana is asking for about four percent from Amir.

There's another angle to this money grab. It's not just about the fact that Amir's salary increased. He's approaching 30, and his ankles are shot. That is the main reason the Raptors chose to not re-sign him and why he was only able to get one-year guaranteed from the Celtics. We don't know how much longer Amir has in the league, especially making the money he's making now. It's highly possible that in the next few years he's either out of the league or staying in as a minimum player making less than $2 million per season.

That would affect his financial obligations to his child, so Alana is going after the real dollars while the real dollars are there to go after.

But even then, there's another angle that must be examined.

"We Live The Good Life, Fuck My Foes, God Bless The Dumb Niggas That Trust These Hoes"
2Pac said it best. Amir is living the good life. He has a collection of cars and Ducatis. He has multiple cribs. Earlier this year, he bought a mansion in Vegas.

His jump-off is a nobody who doesn't have anything. Granted, she's getting nearly six figures a year in child support while living in Toronto, but she's not ballin', she's not a millionaire. She doesn't have a car collection. She's not entitled to have one either, because she's not the professional athlete. But, she's not going to sit back and watch Amir live the good life, while she struggles and raises his kid by herself, so she's going to make sure that she can be as comfortable as she can be, she wants a life relative to his, and she feels she deserves that just because she had his kid.

Pour Conclure
The prevailing attitude seems to be that when men are rich, the fact that they have to pay child support, alimony, whatever is no big deal because well they're rich. I disagree. Nobody works hard, sacrifices their body, or does whatever extreme shit they have to do become rich, just to cut somebody else a check for an extended period of time because they're absolutely obligated to. Professional athletes like Amir Johnson make a mistake because they literally enrich and empower women who come from nothing and are nothing prior to procreating with them.

Unfortunately, this has gone on for too long, stories like Amir's are way too common, but they simply serve as a reminder of the nature of women. There's no legitimate reason that $50,000 a month is needed for a woman with a healthy two-year old child, but when legally you owe these bitches money, they don't want your checkbook, they want the safe.

Past Editions of Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played
Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played: The Omarion Story
Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story
Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume III: The Terrence Howard Story
Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume IV: Rewinding The Donald Sterling Story

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I used to run track with this guy when we were kids. He was actually pretty cool.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Quote:Quote:

2Pac said it best. Amir is living the good life. He has a collection of cars and Ducatis. He has multiple cribs. Earlier this year, he bought a mansion in Vegas.

This shit is going to kill him when he's no longer making an NBA salary. He is probably making payments on everything. He'll be broke before the shot clock expires.

[Image: DtTzLaJ.gif]

I appreciate these posts jariel. It is disappointing that these men who "have it all" constantly throw it away and/or endanger it for these girls. I think you discussed it in one of your "Real Talk" sessions, but the idea of women as "losers" has really stuck with me lately. Where I used to see hot girls, I simply see these lame human beings, working at Hooters or promoting Red Bull at some event. It must have struck a cord with me, because I've lost any ability to see "loser" girls like this beyond anything besides a notch. Apparently, some guys can really see deep inside them to find they're amazing. I don't see any redeeming qualities to women like Miss. Alana.

Quote: (08-20-2015 09:42 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

This shit is going to kill him when he's no longer making an NBA salary. He is probably making payments on everything. He'll be broke before the shot clock expires.

Right, that's part of the reason for the money grab which I alluded to in the post.

Like most professional athletes, Amir Johnson is just an athlete. When he's no longer able to play anymore, he'll never see the kind of money he's making now ever again.

The women know this is short-term shit, so they have to get while they getting is good, if she's smart, she'll manage the money wisely, but who's making a bet on that?

Quote: (08-20-2015 10:06 AM)dads Wrote:  

[Image: DtTzLaJ.gif]

I appreciate these posts jariel. It is disappointing that these men who "have it all" constantly throw it away and/or endanger it for these girls. I think you discussed it in one of your "Real Talk" sessions, but the idea of women as "losers" has really stuck with me lately. Where I used to see hot girls, I simply see these lame human beings, working at Hooters or promoting Red Bull at some event. It must have struck a cord with me, because I've lost any ability to see "loser" girls like this beyond anything besides a notch. Apparently, some guys can really see deep inside them to find they're amazing. I don't see any redeeming qualities to women like Miss. Alana.

I spend a lot of time thinking, and one day, I kind of just thought about the fact that the term "loser" is only attached to men. Remember the TLC song, "No Scrubs"? That was about undesirable dudes who women viewed as losers. But are we supposed to act like there aren't female scrubs and losers? I choose to see women for what they are. A chick like Alana, you wouldn't see me with her, I mean what does she bring to the table? She has a few decent head shots, but what does that mean? She's no model, not even close, and she hasn't done shit else with her life. That's something I've talked about here before in RTS and other posts, only a woman can wander around in life bullshitting, and hit the lottery like having her egg fertilized by a professional athlete, actor, or other rich and famous man.

All of a sudden her life has meaning because the money becomes a resource, she can use the money and the notoriety that comes along with being the baby mama of insert rich and famous dude can be used as a launching pad to her own success.

A lot of these Black athletes have to start taking their money a hell of a lot more seriously, I don't want to see anymore "Broke" documentaries. They could do some REAL shit with the same money they have to break off to jump-offs who have their kids. Look, they may love those kids, but its obvious they didn't want them, as evidenced by the relationships they were having with the mothers. Any woman you would call a jump-off under oath, clearly isn't a woman you wanted to have children with.

Jariel, in a nutshell, these guys should strap up and make sure they flush the johnnies themselves, right?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

At this point is hard to even say whether or not these NBA players make these horrible decisions because they come from self-destructive backgrounds (poverty, single motherhood) or if getting some of the checks these guys see during the peak of their careers messes with their judgement. In any case I wonder if we will stop seeing a lot of these cases when condom-less birth control finally arrives? Something is gonna have to give to stop the bleeding of these athletes.

Quote: (08-20-2015 11:18 AM)Mr West Wrote:  

At this point is hard to even say whether or not these NBA players make these horrible decisions because they come from self-destructive backgrounds (poverty, single motherhood) or if getting some of the checks these guys see during the peak of their careers messes with their judgement. In any case I wonder if we will stop seeing a lot of these cases when condom-less birth control finally arrives? Something is gonna have to give to stop the bleeding of these athletes.

I think that's a major part of this. It's rare (probably never) that you hear of these kinds of stories with guys who had their fathers in the picture. I get the feeling when male birth control hits the number will go down, but it's not gonna be cut out completely.

Never underestimate girl game. It has destroyed kings.

Don't debate me.

I looked at her pics and she ain't even that hot. I've seen better blasians. Toronto is a tough market though [Image: wink.gif]

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (08-20-2015 12:20 PM)Deuce Anna Half Wrote:  

I think that's a major part of this. It's rare (probably never) that you hear of these kinds of stories with guys who had their fathers in the picture. I get the feeling when male birth control hits the number will go down, but it's not gonna be cut out completely.

Good point. I want to believe when male birth control comes along it will be the end of these sorts of stories but, the same way self destructive people (say, a 20 year old Mike Tyson with the world at his feet) seem to unnecessarily make bad decisions, I am not sure simps can even be saved by better birth control anyway.

Do you think the washing machine in that picture was on or off? I find that pic strangely mesmerizing.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

The absent dad factor is something I've spent some time thinking about recently

It probably would be safe to say having a constant male figure would be invaluable for guys like these, even though when dad hits the bricks a lot of guys have a HS/College coach who fills this role.

From the time they show some promise in their respective sport, they have been told they were special and singled out from their peers. Many times, without the proper 'balance' in place. The male influences the kid does come in contact with, usually want something from him instead wanting to impart him with something valuable.

When he has a strong male presence, it can serve as a guide and road map through a lot of life's winding roads. He checks the young man's ego, by challenging him, breaking him down to build him back up. Every check needs a balance.

Literally some young men grow seeking that male's approval and seeking his counsel, albeit not perfect but a hell of a lot better than the advice of his peers who don't have much more life experience than he himself does.

Almost the blind leading the blind

Many times, once guys get to this type of elite level despite modern-day examples they can feel they are immune to getting caught up. Then when they do - it's too late.

MDP

In the long run it seems to me hookers are cheaper than gold diggers.

Don't debate me.

jariel just wanted to give kudos on this series of yours. You show how having money, fame, and power is not enough if you don't have game.

People laughed at Zuckerberg for wifing up a plain jane. But he is still balling.

Don't debate me.

Oh no here we go again....so painful to ready these case studies.....how is this still happening on the reg in the US when all the data and info is right there in front of the avg. guy? [Image: huh.gif]

I guess it's just too easy for these women to prey on these guys, and the average jock has it too easy. So many factors....but it's amazing that these guys continually get played by these women.

As Patrice O'Neal said, shortcuts into a woman's panties end up being longcuts to my life....

Quote: (08-20-2015 12:23 PM)Pride male Wrote:  

Never underestimate girl game. It has destroyed kings.

Amen!!

Quote: (08-21-2015 03:55 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

People laughed at Zuckerberg for wifing up a plain jane. But he is still balling.

I wouldn't call Zuckerberg a "success story" given how he wifed-up an overweight 5 despite having billions. And he's way richer than Amir so he can afford to lose a ton more money and still be a baller pretty much forever.

Zuckerberg also stole the FB idea from somebody else from what I understand, and comes from a wealthy and highly intelligent Jewish American family based in Westchester, NY (and thus had all the support in the world to help him "make it big"), so he's not as much of a "self-made man" as Amir is in my book.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

They reasons why women are not attibuted to the be losers is based upon the fundamental core social system we human beings have worked under for thousands of years. The hunter and gatherer that brought back the most meat and berries was the winner. We have terms like breadwinner as well. On that same token, they took the best wives from the tribe in just about every time period. Not the modern age though. Modern history (bassically 1500-2000 or so if you wanna get all hipster historian about it) is rife with above average men retaining sub par women for all sorts of reasons. Men these days do not look at sex/relationships etc. holistically. We discuss these things everyday on this forum because we know better. Ever ask a blue pill man if he ever thinks about high IQ, height, looks, quality of upbrining, home training values, etc. when looking at women? You might be lucky to get maybe a yes on one of those. The rest is a wash. Whatever makes the dick hard is usually enough. For many others, whichever bitch says yes first.

Do women operate this way? No, not at all. I bet you she sized him up on his height, looks, background, and most of all his ability to procure resources. While this nigga was dreaming about ass or a wet hole, she was dreaming about practical matters. Feminism as terrible as it is, is nothing compared to the legions of delusional men deadset on looking for pussy in all the wrong places. Women keep it 100 when looking for men. Men are too busy daydreaming and need to wake up. Sex is still a business transaction. Paul Mooney knocking on a microphone saying, Wake up Nigga, is not going to cut it for most men. It takes getting hit in the pocket to see. I am sure some ancient era man was hit upside the head by other men after a team kill on an antelope, over some piece of ass. If he lived through it, I bet he learned his lesson. Perhaps this is the actual war we cannot win. It was ourselves all this time.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

These posts are great.

It's especially important because I hear guys complaining all the time that only guys with money are successful with women.

What's funny is I see bartenders, tattoo artists, and other vagrants getting laid like crazy, often with no strings attached. Ironically, it's usually the guys with money who get oneitis and shoot themselves in the foot. I've been guilty of this myself.

Money and celebrity is a poor substitute for game.

Damn. Drake said it best "Bitch, you wasn't with me shooting in the gym."

I hope you're going to do more of these and compile them into a book with expanded entries.

Men were screwed when women developed hidden ovulation and big tits and ass to fool men into thinking they are ovulating. Make up and lies were just nails in the coffin.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (08-20-2015 11:02 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Jariel, in a nutshell, these guys should strap up and make sure they flush the johnnies themselves, right?

I read this hilarious story about a rich guy who puts white hot sauce drops into every condom he's done with before throwing it in the trash.

One day he was in bed chilling after he banged a girl. The girl went to the bathroom. Then he suddenly heard screaming coming from the bathroom. He laughed and kicked her ass out lol.

Quote: (08-20-2015 02:33 PM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

The absent dad factor is something I've spent some time thinking about recently

It probably would be safe to say having a constant male figure would be invaluable for guys like these, even though when dad hits the bricks a lot of guys have a HS/College coach who fills this role.

From the time they show some promise in their respective sport, they have been told they were special and singled out from their peers. Many times, without the proper 'balance' in place. The male influences the kid does come in contact with, usually want something from him instead wanting to impart him with something valuable.

When he has a strong male presence, it can serve as a guide and road map through a lot of life's winding roads. He checks the young man's ego, by challenging him, breaking him down to build him back up. Every check needs a balance.

Literally some young men grow seeking that male's approval and seeking his counsel, albeit not perfect but a hell of a lot better than the advice of his peers who don't have much more life experience than he himself does.

Almost the blind leading the blind

Many times, once guys get to this type of elite level despite modern-day examples they can feel they are immune to getting caught up. Then when they do - it's too late.

Even Mike Tyson has said that his life unraveled once his coach passed away.