rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Noticable bad eye-sight: best country to get laid

I'm an European, in my twenties and I have bad eyesight. It's quite noticeable; my eye looks fucked up (won't go into details) and there's not really a way to hide it. Also when I read people notice.

I do get laid, but not with the frequency that I'd like. Unfortantely there's some indication I might die within a few years. So for pleasure, I want to go to a place where the girls will be all over me, just because I'm white and rich to their standards.

I've read your topics about Lima, Davao and other places. However, I want to ask the more experienced travelers this:

- The girls in which of the countries you have visited is most likely to react the most positive to a physical deformity (or obvious handicap) in a white foreigner trying to get laid?

- In which country and with which girls will my face be the least of a cockblock?

I'm looking for honest truths and not for compassion. Life is a bitch, When gaming I get 90% blowouts without wearing sunglasses, this reduces to 0-5% with sunglasses. So hiding my face actually improves m success rate a lot.

Just to be 100% clear: I'm not into prostitutes. I just want to go to a country where my value as a white male is incredibly high. I'm not looking for a long-term thing - see above - but for a place to go nuts with da nuts.. and get a nice harem.

Thanks in advance for your swift reply!

PS: Other factors I have to think about before buying a plane ticket are wether the country has public transport or drivers (uber or private), it's safety and if the natives speak some English. These practical issues are less important then my success rate, but you'll get the idea.

I want to believe you. But we're operating in a strange time here.

Asdf is not exactly a name chosen for the long term.

Americans are dreamers too

The less western you go, the more girls care about your nice character instead of looks. As long as it's a mild deformity, not something like Two-Face, you should be fine in any of the places you mentioned.

GlobalMan come on, asdf has the potential for greatness. It comes from the heart! Lizard of Oz would like it too, I bet.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Thanks for the advice Handsome Creepy Eel [Image: smile.gif] Great handle by the way!
The eye creeps people out so it kinda has a big impact on social interactions.

Off-topic: I choose this name to preserve some of my anonymity, exactly because we live in crazy times....

Quote: (08-15-2015 04:58 AM)asdfk Wrote:  

- The girls in which of the countries you have visited is most likely to react the most positive to a physical deformity (or obvious handicap) in a white foreigner trying to get laid?

- In which country and with which girls will my face be the least of a cockblock?

[Image: troll.gif]

Thanks in advance for your swift reply!

You are welcome [Image: smile.gif]

Why don't you be more specific as to what "eye" problem you actually have?

I doubt it's bad, unless your eye balls pop out of their sockets.

Secondly, we're a lifestyle forum. Why don't you improve yourself first and then go do some traveling? If you can't get women in your home country you won't do better in another.

One eye is way smaller then the other. Although I always thought that it was ok, I learned by A/B'ing no sunglasses/with sunglasses that most blowouts are related to my looks. However, this is club game.

I tend to get laid with girls from my social circle, but the quantity is just not enough. It's about freedom of choice.

Why do you think I won't do better in another? Don't you think the laws of demand and supply are applicable to men and women?

He's saying if you can't get girls at home then you can't get then abroad as in...
You don't have the social skills/game to pull consistently in your home country; therefore, no amount of "white god factor",in another country, can make up for your poor skill set.
It has nothing to do with supply and demand.

Got it.
Well, there are still many reasons to go on and travel. I'd love some thoughts on my initial question.

is an eyepatch an option? You would look like a bad ass.

Quote: (08-15-2015 06:46 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Secondly, we're a lifestyle forum. Why don't you improve yourself first and then go do some traveling? If you can't get women in your home country you won't do better in another.

I know plenty of guys that get 0.0% action in their home country (the anglo sphere) but do quite alright abroad with ok looking (non prozzy) girls in other regions, e.g. LatAm, SE/E Asia.

Having said that, self improvement is an awesome thing to do of course whether it's to do with health/finance/socially/game

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

There's a leper colony in Louisiana. Take a trip and enjoy the deep south, and you won't be looked down on if you target the girls in the colony.

As for your second question... Your face is less likely to be a cock block to women that have a handicap. Missing limbs, cleft lip, club foot, and many other deformities ensures that there are women out there who won't look down on you for having one.

However, I don't understand what the big deal is. Why do you desperately want girls that would dislike your features? If my hair is the reason a girl doesn't wanna get with me then so be it. I don't want that type of girl in bed anyways and the more upfront about they are then the quicker I can move on to the next one.
I suggest you do the same.

Also, if there are many reasons to travel then what are they? Personally, the only reasons to do something are the reasons you give yourself. I like sight seeing. That's the reason I travel. Figure out what you want out of travel and you won't care if you get laid or not while traveling because you got what you came for.... Unless all you want from traveling is pussy then I'd suggest improving yourself and your lifestyle to attract those women.

Good luck.

Post a pic of the condition that you have and then you can get advice.

In your case I would almost certainly be wearing an eye patch. There are so many funny stories and apple-related jokes you can make up with this that I am considering doing this even with normal eyes.

Go to the Philippines. I swear even a paraplegic with Down's Syndrome could get laid there...

Wearing an eye patch in the Philippines will draw even more attention than if you wore none at all. Girls will get curious.

- Why he wear an eyepatch? Is he a pirate?

- Maybe he has glass eye?

- Is he Snake Plisskin?

If in a place like Ukraine, you can always say you wrestled a bear in Alaska and lost your eye. But remember what happened to Samson as he slept. Girls may get curious and lift the veil and expose the lie.

When gaming I get 90% blowouts without wearing sunglasses, this reduces to 0-5% with sunglasses.

[Image: d0530c11ee6acd58b5468a529e62d4b1.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I was just talking the other day to a buddy of mine about potential eye patch game. I truly think it could only help your chances.

Quote: (08-15-2015 08:35 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

I know plenty of guys that get 0.0% action in their home country (the anglo sphere) but do quite alright abroad with ok looking (non prozzy) girls in other regions, e.g. LatAm, SE/E Asia.

Having said that, self improvement is an awesome thing to do of course whether it's to do with health/finance/socially/game

When you get a chance could you expand on that? How come they are doing so badly on home turf and then having a complete 180 of fortune and doing good abroad? I'm intrigued by that and the style of game they are using!

Quote: (08-15-2015 02:27 PM)TheBadGuy Wrote:  

I was just talking the other day to a buddy of mine about potential eye patch game. I truly think it could only help your chances.

Haha be prepared for a headache after 30 minutes of only using one eye.

I had a temporary eye injury a while back. I couldn't open my eye. And afterwards I wore dark sunglasses for a while because of light sensitivity.

I didn't cancel my travel plans, I bought a dozen black eye patches from Wal-Mart( the elastic wears out)
It was actually a pretty bad ass sorry out how it happened.
I thought it while hurt my game, but I honestly saw no real decrease in my lays.

With encouragement from great friends of mine, telling me to ignore any hate from it, I went out and never looked back.
Some girl dug it.. I would take the patch off during sex and be pretty much blind, but I never let it hurt my game.

At some point I ran into a guy back in the states that lost an eye due to a chemistry accident.
He had professional made eye patches.
Different colors for every outfit, some of them had graphics. One was a Louis Vuitton patch.
The dude was at the bar flirting with a milf and her daughter, you could tell the mom and daughter were actually competing for the guy with one eye's attention.

Every now an then a dude will heckle you. But don't let it phase you.
Just have a couple deflection phrases already ready.

Most importantly.
Whatever your problem is..you're stuck with it.
Don't let it get you down. Go out and do you.
Women.....people.. Respect a man that doesn't apologize for the cards he was dealt.

I am the cock carousel

Did anyone else catch that he said he may die in a couple of years?

Uh, dude, I know you want to get laid, but what the fuck are you dying from? My small eye would be the least of my worries if my life had a 2-3 year span attached to it.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

The reason why this is the case captaingh is because as an American/Australian/UK guy you are at the top of the social value market. A lot of people complain about a lot of little bullshit in those countries(if they live/are from there) but for the most part you can have a decent to amazing lifestyle based on certain choices you make. That lifestyle is simply not possible in MOST countries for MOST people alive. Therefore a girl will like an American over a local because you are potentially a lottery ticket. Using the Philippines for example the average salary for a working family is 250 dollars A MONTH and even with that amount they are barely getting by. this forum is unique in the sense that it's basically advocating people travel as a bare minimum rule which is why many of us have been overseas but the vast majority of Americans for example NEVER leave the U.S. Either for vacation or work. Only 30% of all Americans even have a passport and of that 30% only 20-30% have ever used it to travel abroad. So your talking about only 20-30 million people who have ever traveled outside the U.S. . THEN on top of that Americans standard of living is so high most people don't want to live worse on a vacation then they would at home so they end up going to touristy places (LOndon,Paris,Amsterdam,etc)AND staying at expensive hotels that are similar to home.
So imagine how many 20-30 year old Americans are going to the Philippines?brazil? Colombia? Not more then a few hundred thousand a year at most and that's being very generous. So basically what I'm trying to say is a foreigner will almost always mean lottery ticket to most girls abroad(from non euro countries)

Sourcecode has it right on this.

Any guy that heckles you just has issues. Be happy you are not a small person like him.

His last paragraph is critical.

Most importantly.
Whatever your problem is..you're stuck with it.
Don't let it get you down. Go out and do you.
Women.....people.. Respect a man that doesn't apologize for the cards he was dealt.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (08-15-2015 06:49 PM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2015 08:35 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

When you get a chance could you expand on that? How come they are doing so badly on home turf and then having a complete 180 of fortune and doing good abroad? I'm intrigued by that and the style of game they are using!

Sure thing. I'm talking about the UK here by the by. I know several guys, that I've known for a number of years, that are incel on their home turf. There is nothing wrong with these guys; all are between 25-35 y/o, above average intelligence (at least 1 university degree), earning good money (mostly in professional services/finance type jobs), looks wise slightly above average (none are fat); the only negative might be that they are not the most outgoing/alpha/loud guys around but they're not rainman either; they're just sort of normal, fairly sociable, can have small-talk etc but they're just not the centre of the party or have amazing charisma/sense of humour.

The reason why they're getting zero love at home, I think is because to girls they are "boring nice guys".

However, bring these guys over to certain parts of Asia and LatAm and all of a sudden they do get results with okayish girls. And I'm not talking about bottom of the barrel girls in Phils, Thailand or Peru. These are cuteish girls from China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Brazil etc that come from middle class backgrounds.

Why they're having more success abroad? In some countries being a normal nice guy isn't a negative; they are intelligent, have money (not rich but are well off); fact that they're white probably also helps in some of those countries.

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"